tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Mercuriel
burgundia
Swanny
mudra
lawlessline
bobhardee
Aquaries1111
Pris
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
B.B.Baghor
Eartheart
16 posters

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

mudra
    mudra

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Empty Re: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

Post  mudra Wed May 27, 2020 9:44 am

I stumbled upon this today and thought I would post it here.

[b]President Trump Bible Prophecy // Rabbi Jonathan Cahn

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7p4f7NKXI

Last edited by mudra on Thu May 28, 2020 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 27, 2020 10:17 am

Thanks mudra.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The Laundry List for All Trump Haters

By Anna Von Reitz

The Laundry List of what DJT did for you and me and the world this past week ---just in case you are one of the countless people who need to know and will never hear it from the Idiot Box:

1. Made vaccines voluntary not mandatory. Military will check purity and distribute vaccines. [This means that Federal citizens will not be forced to take vaccines. Americans were never under any such obligation.]

2. Defunded the World Health Organization and is stumping for an investigation into its operations.
    3. Knocked out the Democrat's HR 6666 bill, known as the Covid-19 TRACE Act -- Bill Gate's diagnosis and tracking (surveillance) project.

4. Cancelled another Gate's project -- ID2020, which would have earmarked people like cattle.

5. Opened a complaint forum to report censorship on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

6. Stopped the 5G rollout nationwide.

7. Issued the Executive Order to reopen the states --- Governors who refuse will be sued.

8. Another Executive Order to take control of the Electrical Grids, which will indirectly put an end to the misuse of the public air waves by private electronic surveillance groups --- like the out-of-control grid that unknown parties have been establishing to fill our skies with 78,000 mini satellites.

9. Declared places of worship "Essential Services" and ended all that petty anti-religious nonsense.

10. Applauded efforts by Australia and 116 other countries to find out what actually happened in Wuhan and how the illness there spread to Italy and around the world so rapidly, yet never reached Beijing-- and other inexplicable anomalies.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2020/05/the-laundry-list-for-all-trump-haters.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Empty Re: President Donald J. Trump

Post  Jenetta Wed May 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Can I breathe a sigh of relief then? Now just the election to get through. Canada is in turmoil and hopefully they will get their s?!!t together.

Post  Micjer Wed May 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Jenetta wrote:Can I breathe a sigh of relief then?  Now just the election to get through.  Canada is in turmoil and hopefully they will get their s?!!t together.

I hope so. Justin is running the place like he has a majority. How long before the opposition gets a backbone and holds him accountable.

Canadians for the most part are so complacent. Could you imagine what would happen if the US tried to take all of the guns away like JT did? And with very little fan fare. Shouldn't that be something that needed to pass cabinet?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Empty Re: President Donald J. Trump

Post  Jenetta Wed May 27, 2020 10:36 pm

Micjer wrote:
    Jenetta wrote:Can I breathe a sigh of relief then?  Now just the election to get through.  Canada is in turmoil and hopefully they will get their s?!!t together.

I hope so.  Justin is running the place like he has a majority.  How long before the opposition gets a backbone and holds him accountable.

Canadians for the most part are so complacent.  Could you imagine what would happen if the US tried to take all of the guns away like JT did?  And with very little fan fare.  Shouldn't that be something that needed to pass cabinet?

As you know there is all this crap about Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the U.S. on fraud charges. She is the daughter of a billionaire who owns Huawei 5G. Meng is the chief CEO of Huawei. The judge today ordered the extradition matter to U.S. to be continued so her house detention continues in Canada...China is bullying and trying to hold Canada to ransom over this matter because we have two detained diplomats in China since 2018 the two Michaels Spavor & Kovrig. Today China issued a statement to our government that a serious incident might ensue if Canada didn't release Meng back to China instead of having her extradited to the U.S. where she faces charges.
    Her family had a big photo op on the courthouse steps in Vancouver thinking they would be victorious today however that didn't happen.
    All this tells me that China's ambitions with a global 5G network is unlimited at the expense of humanity.

Post  mudra Thu May 28, 2020 9:37 am

TRUMP set to deplatform TWITTER. Better late than never

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUkb6_VslD0
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Trump signs social media executive order

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_AJWZ01X94
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Trump fires back at Big Tech

https://youtu.be/vzMNZkQ1iL8
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 29, 2020 8:21 am

Social Media used to be about Freedom of Speech. Then Twitter, Facebook and others began to censor and became an arm for Chinese Communist. These ties to China are attempting to influence the upcoming elections via Social Media Platforms (who do not have the right to edit or censor, especially in favor of Communist China) and of course they have to be stopped.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Trump holds news conference on China

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwV455FUoTQ
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 30, 2020 7:47 am

Friday, May 29, 2020

President Trump has announced a series of measures to push back against China’s growing threat to international freedom.

While addressing the nation from the White House, the president confirmed he will be issuing a proclamation to better secure America’s vital research. He noted he is planning to suspend entry of certain foreign nationals from China, who have been identified as a security risk.

This followed tensions between both countries amid the pandemic, which were centered on the virus’s origin and how it spread so rapidly.

He added the administration will end special exemptions for Hong Kong. China recently passed a new security bill, which was aimed at cracking down on dissent in the territory.

President Trump also revealed he is set to terminate the U.S.’s relationship with the World Health Organization. He has said he will redirect those funds to other “worldwide and deserving urgent public health needs.”

This move followed the WHO’s record of appeasement towards China on the coronavirus outbreak.

The president reaffirmed his goal to protect the financial industry by putting American investors first.

“I am instructing my presidential working group on financial markets to study the differing practices of Chinese companies listed on U.S. markets, with the goal of protecting American investment,” stated President Trump. “Firms should not be subjecting their clients to the risks of companies that do not play by the same rules.”

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat May 30, 2020 7:57 am

Omnipotence

To me this is great news. While he is at it, he should flip Bill Gates off also.

Would still like to see him get rid Fauci. The little weasel Blowdup
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:08 pm

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Comman12
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:10 pm

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Trumpn11
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:02 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Melani10
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:12 am

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Melani11
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:48 pm

SAVE AMERICA
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
    AUGUST 19, 2021
    BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don’t do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did.

No chaos, no death—they wouldn’t even know we left!

###

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:49 pm

PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump - Page 22 Lowfor11
    the high form is a #POTUS #45 which is a very #rare model
    @dacase (www.gettingtrump.com)  @realdonaldtrump 
    @ilDonaldOTrumpO #iLSharkO
    @hsretoucher @johndurham