tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Empty The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye

Post  Dream Weaver Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Behold, this is part of what I am being asked to share. Is all this déjà vu'? I watch sci-fi movies, I never take note of the episode title, then I get get a shock later when the energy is attached to a dream!

This particular Star Trek: New Generations episode was on channel the night before my last post, it supports my understanding 'from deep within' about the 5th dimension is just a matrix upgrade, nothing more and not Heaven on Earth with prosperity, I'd rather call it Hell well in the making, and sorting, and all those who believe in the bible are adhering to what was written by a false god called Yahweh, known by many names, just a handful; Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Archons, Baal, Moloch, Jehovah, Lion of Judah and Allah.

Déjà vu'; French pronunciation: ​[de.ʒa.vy]) from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past. Déjà vu is a feeling of familiarity, and déjà vécu (the feeling of having "already lived through" something) is a feeling of recollection.

Asking me, whats comes next if the Matrix fails to reboot, is like Captain Picard being asked here by a cop on a The Big Goodbye holodeck episode with a malfunction! Your guess is as good as mine. Enjoy life while you still can. I live each day as if its the last, death is part of the illusion. I see there will be no pain, you will never know, you are just energy, remember your soul survives with all the data, your memories and experiences are never lost within the divine spark. I proven that with a bee sting, I ignored it first and I was told it was Mind over Matter. The result of me flipping over was like someone pulled the life-force from right under my feet. My mind went grey like a blank page, and I saw puke-puss, and the word 'jaundice' spoken, that was telling me, my life (liver code) was being attacked mentally. Immediately, I was attended to by my higher-self and recovered laying perfectly still. I believe the bee sting was unrelated to my collapse, something else followed. I used to be a bee-keeper and should be immune. A friend told me, the region I felt the pressure most was my heart muscles. I was breathing, but pulse went down, and not up shown with 'shock' I suffered at the dentist years ago with adrenaline, which the paramedics would have given me if I had lost full consciousness, no one would have known. When it happened at the dentist about 8 years ago, I nearly croaked it and I felt like freezer, I was that close and guess who was waiting to grab me, that parasite Jehovah. I know Mother has hold of my 'silver cord' 24/7 to pull me out immediately, it still may happen with earth changes. Knowing death is your friend, I've become very centered and ready for the next trip. Mother gave me a full brief, beyond the stars, both of us. The joy each day rings in my ears. Its nothing like what they write about, I have captured the truth before what you would call a 3D death. Angels, come on!!! Next they'll teach kids, Captain Cook from Treasure Planet will come with his Jolly Roger to save you all from Santa Claus!

This clip shows 'matter' in human-form just will not feel a thing if the hologram flips, so keep those frequencies up, beyond the 5th dimension, that's my advice.

So, what they didn't tell you when you entered into a false contract to come here, that you were going to be enslaved, and when the Matrix Software fails you are part of that same program made up of binary bits & bytes, so what happens to this reality, it all disappears lock, stock and barrel. Some alien technology so advanced, it beyond all reasoning. Stand back and tug each hair root on your scalp, each hair is like a antenna, a byte of your own block is binary code, your carbon structured DNA is your cell-block address. If you were pure light, you don't need it. All this 12 string DNA nonsense is pulling your strings like a puppet.

In fact, we are so alone, and I'm betting this universe does not exist on any star-charts outside this hologram universe, and your pleas for help are not even heard and go unnoticed unless you have pierced the veil and picked the nits out of it and become sovereign and override all matrix circuits! I have total recall from the moment I was conned into this reality, shown like Nicholas Cage in Con-Air and everything is knowing within!. I contribute my truths working with my twin Heart-to-Heart, which never lies. It was the moment I discovered who the brain was behind the program. Its a long story I'm not going there to regurgitate what is made of alien puke!

Remastered scenes that show clear images. This episode reminds me of The 13th Floor movie well before the Matrix movies were created!

The hologram program must have a back door, maybe the key to it is up Jehovah-Baal bowel cavity looking like a chrome bead-bar to stimulate a bowel movement!  

It must be carbon-formed graphics I created as thought-forms over 20 years. It must caused illogical bio-rhythms disorder and chaos Crazy Happy  Harp  Crazy Happy

What ever works, it works for me  Whistle  Whistle  

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye How-do10
    Swanny
    Swanny

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Empty Re: The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:33 am

This is a good video about the hologram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Empty Re: The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye

Post  Dream Weaver Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 am

Let me first say, it gives me great joy being here! By the day, and the hour the energies I bring to you may have some correction properties to all the doom and gloom being plastered by well-wishers that follow organized religion. Please don't get me wrong, I love this planet and if it went total Eco-Friendly and had a system that birthed "flower children' would you not agree, it would be something special without all the brain-wash of programmed consumerism. I'm from the old school touching on 70, but my mind is closer to 30-35, In spirit I walk and talk with young people in and out of dreams. I want to be with those who can touch the earth and nurture its qualities. Having young children around me when I return I will find most adorable, its the Return of Our Innocence. Do you remember The Last Minzy movie with the children? Mother knows my wishes, she is flickering the light in my room with these children, a daughter reflecting the qualities of her mother.

Okay, I'm going to show you the mirror energies and entwined love we share from a parallel world. Its erotic, its true... so brace yourself. In The Dreamers movie it is as clear as day right through, https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/74/79/thedre12.jpg And the script as well with this capture with text. https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/74/79/dreame10.jpg Twin-Flames are inside each other, every thought is shared and felt! These words suggest something weird is going on, that's how Christianity would paint it. Lets put the record straight, spiritual soul brother, soul sister! and its so beautiful, heart felt within, another world!

Moving on, using movie energies in order!

Castle energies: Timeline movie: Professor Edward Johnston leads an archaeological study of the village of Castelgard near LaRoque Castle in Dordogne, France, the site of the 1357 hanging of Lady Claire, sister to Arnaut de Cervole; her martyrdom led the French to win the Hundred Years War against the English. Johnston's includes Scottish archaeologist André Marek, Johnston's students Kate Erickson, Josh Stern, and François Dontelle, and his son Chris who is infatuated with Kate. While excavating a nearby monastery, they find a sarcophagus with the remains of a French knight with a lopped ear holding the hand of his lady, an unheard-of practice for the time.

Castle energies: Kingdom of Heaven: Kingdom of Heaven: The story is set during the Crusades of the 12th century. A French village blacksmith goes to aid the Kingdom of Jerusalem in its defence against the Ayyubid Muslim sultan Saladin, who is battling to reclaim the city from the Christians leading to the Battle of Hattin. The film script is a heavily fictionalised portrayal of the life of Balian of Ibelin (ca. 1143–93).

Mirror energies:

The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Timeli11
    Lineline movie. As the story goes, the machine was designed like a FAX, as a combination in a dream, I have the FACTS!
    The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Mirror11
    Jeppe Hein: Please Touch the Art, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Mirror Labyrinth NY ( Jeppe Hein is Danish + Clair Danes)
    The Matrix is a Hologram Universe - The Big Goodbye Thedre11
    Film capture from The Dreamers, showings mirrors. Twin Flames are a reflection of each other, plus Parallel World proof!

My twin came into this world and wanted to be a Mother. Her Higher self is Mother of Creation, and not from a Hologram Universe such as this one. I was plagiarized, my Father's Creation was copied. I speak to Mother, and no Father, he does not exist, he is within me as my Higher Self and one of two twins. On Earth, the lower-self was our joint 3D physicality. My twin was phychical passed over in an accident, and has not aged one day more. In fact, it was Mother who told me about the Parallel World, where she is and like the movie Cocoon: The Return, where no one dies, and no one grows old. This realm is just a production line for slavery!

I am pleased to know, part of the dream connects to 11, 12, 13 of March with a Spiritual Festival. And a look-a-like to Eva Green. And I discover this today her birth date is 11 March! Aged about 20 with the name of Chloe, it means; fresh green shoot'

In short, Lady Claire is the link to Clare Danes with Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo & Juliet. That play was all about star-crossed lovers. This is Our Love Story that we share as twin-flames!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 am