tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Carol
WineHippie
anomalous cowherd
mudra
Micjer
syamakunda
12 posters

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight

Post  syamakunda Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 am

Hello folks...

Here is one of the pleasent and coherent presentation about chemtrail phenomena ive ever seen. Its about one hour long in six parts and a short version from author (Andrew Johnson) orginal piece.
    Many related stuff is just mentioned shortly to bring them to your awareness..

first part here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLxkELX1cog&feature=related

Peace

Sk flower
    Micjer
    Micjer

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Re: Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight

Post  Micjer Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 am

Here is another source of info on chemtrails that is very good.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=zorgon&action=display&thread=8752
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Re: Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight

Post  syamakunda Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

Hmmm..

Its funny found new info about subject..Thanks for link Thubs Up

sk.. flower
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 pm

I embedded your video for easier access Syamakunda

Part 1 of 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLxkELX1cog&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm

BLIMEY, LOOK AT THIS! Worthy of judicious use of capslock, man this creeps me out big time, look at the sea creature they use and everything eeeeek , and people do not believe the weather is being manipulated , do they need to be hit over the head with a hammer head shark?
    http://www.nerc.ac.uk/research/programmes/aerosols/events/ao.asp
    creeepsville, the science of nature, borg me up scotty.

Thanks for that embedding above mudra, Andrew Johnson is a very very good guy. A small group of us started a chemtrail forum a good few years ago and it is great to see him doing so much speaking lately, he has the facts and the passion.
    WineHippie
    WineHippie

Post  WineHippie Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

good morning on 9.12.2010 from the u s desert ....
    for months, i am delighted to report, chemtrails have been absent
    in the skies - this morning, i am sad to say, they were crossing
    overhead - makes me grouchy to see them, but i also wonder why?
    they seemed to have disappeared completely since the gulf oil
    "clean-up" began ... hmmmmm, were the available delivery planes needed
    in that area?
    i have sneaky suspicions
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi WineHippy. Nice to see you here posting on this. I've been in northeast Oregon since April and have only seen chemtrial spraying less then 6 times in the past 5 months. The weekend before Labor day the skies where just laced with chemtrails but nothing on the weekend or since. When I lived here 8 years ago they were spraying chemtrails daily. I can't begin to express how beautiful, clear and blue the skies are without them.

I too wonder what is going on. Isn't odd that out of the blue (literally these days a really clear blue sky) then show up and do their thang and then take off? It is a puzzlement, a mystery and one that leaves me very curious as to what is going on now that they aren't needed where they were previously. Are we running out of money to pay for this. Is it too late to stop incoming radiation... what? Meanwhile, I intend to soak up how lovely it is and hope your area clears up soon too.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Dont worry folks!

They are all here in Europe ! Sad thing is that now the smog will cover the whole sky.
    You will hear the planes and see occasional ones flying at the edge of smog building it bigger.

One claim comes to my mind were i heard that their(wankers)aim is to build huge "lenses" to flout....that would make some sense for if whole sky would be all the time covered it would be too obvious isnt it..

Otherhand chemtrail blindness can be really heavy:)

syama sunny
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm

The connection between chemtrails and weather: Clandestine use of Weaponized Weather Modification

If a mass of barium is vaporized in space, within seconds much of the barium becomes ionized by the suns rays, producing a highly reflective ionic cloud which deflects newly arriving solar energy back into space, thereby preventing the ground from warming to the temperature it otherwise would have attained.

Cooler-than-otherwise surface temperature means the air immediately above the ground will not heat as much as it would have, not expand and rise (evacuate upwards) as it would have, and not create the lower air pressure (relative vacuum) in that location that would have obtained otherwise. In short, laying cloud causes air pressure to be higher in regions where the sun has been prevented from reaching the ground. Oversimplifying somewhat, it means that there will be less "pull" and more "push" affecting movement of air in neighboring regions of near-surface air than otherwise; and that, of course, means control of the weather.

By using this push-pull ("high-pressure-block/low-pressure-suck") technique, the movement of neighboring parcels of air - the parcels may be wet, dry, hot or cold, or rotating (cyclonic) - can be redirected from the course that a super-high-speed computer pre-determined they would have taken to new courses calculated during the process. The calculations take into account (plug into the set of simultaneous equations that comprise the model) all of the variables (interacting factors) fed in real time from sensors collecting data from thousands of points in land, sea air and space. The planes laying reflective cloud change their course several times in the middle of a run as new computations dictate the latest requirements in the weather intervention to effect the desired result.

It is impossible to predict weather more than two or so weeks in advance, because of the errors that creep in each time you multiply a number shortened in the decimal places (man is limited in his data measurements to only so many decimal places and each time different measures are multiplied accuracy is lost, the prediction becomes accurate to fewer and fewer "significant figures." But the fact that no one computation can predict weather too far ahead ( because of the just-mentioned rounding of data numbers that takes place both in the initial gathering data and in subsequent multiplication of these numbers in "running the model") does not rule out effective weather modification, as mathematician John von Neumann pointed out. The problem of prediction is solved by continuous computing and building the desired weather effect through successive short-run approximations.

Clandestine weather modification is done by continuous high-speed computing generating tolerably accurate short range-predictions of 1) what will happen without intervention and 2) what will happen towards the desired event given a "fitted" a trial intervention. When an intervention is found that moves the weather system closer to producing the desired effect, the CWM planes are instructed to execute that intervention. And even as the planes are heading to their assigned targets a new intervention is being computed for achieving the next approximation to what is needed to get what is wanted. In this way short-range interventions following one after another so that the final goal - a drought in one place, a flood in another, a hurricane landing on a particular point on a coast - is attained. This is clandestine weather modification - also called weaponized weather modification - or perhaps more dramatically but no less accurately, playing God with peoples lives.

The new weather modification legislation passed by Congress has been crafted to conceal, not to regulate this activity. The legislation does not recognize the technology and so these interventions are exempted. (It's like a company continuing to sell a cancer-causing product simply because the Food and Drug Administration has not officially recognized this effect.) Also, there are those who argue that the laying of ionized cloud is part of a benevolent plan to save the earth from global warming due to greenhouse-effect-producing gases in the atmosphere. While it is true that physicist Edward Teller did make such a proposal, the last thing you should think is that weaponized weather modification has anything to do with the government secretly saving us from global warming.

Global warming a deception, the result of selecting the research, suppressing research, and differentially rewarding researchers for the conclusions they reach. Global warming is a cover for the use of weather technology by the most powerful people in the world for their own economic and geopolitical benefit. Global warming is more real than space aliens at Roswell or ray guns bringing down the twin towers of the WTC. Increased carbon dioxide is not a threat, but a potential boon to mankind. The global warming deception both conceals weather crimes (unlegislated crimes against humanity) for profit and it is used as an excuse for international agencies (controlled by the weather atrocity perpetrators themselves) to take over more of the economic activity of the human race.

Dick Eastman
    Yakima, Washington

Read more at: www.rense.com/general89/easta.htm

You'd be amazed at what you can learn by reading:
    The Harp Patent
    http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html

Also, I found a website on how to build a cloudbuster...
    http://www.whale.to/b/cloudbuster1.html

I was looking up more info on the cloudbusting, and I came upon this site for orgone energy - which does much more than cloudbusting- and it appears that it fits the characteristics of true energies that are/were deliberately sabotaged by government/big business…
    http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 pm

allright... pig

I think that Dick here has done one of the best analyses so far...yes sure some other agendas may be included but this is it.

Weather modification thru atmospheric preassure manipulation.

Application to achieve allmost anything desired by kingpins of the planet. albino
    Have to say a good plan.
    Its like recruit kids to break windows and prepare them... rabbit

And its easy to hide tough its visible since defination to truth is how much media is repeating something. Or if a official says it dosent exisist it dosent even tough its in the front of your eye....

We the people are Xxxxxx up big time. cheers
    Ok, keep transmiting from Amsderdam....

sk

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:40 am

Its chem in the air...

NASA has started broad one month research program in Finland. Aim is to study rain in its differend state and effect of altitude in it.

According press relase they are going ESPECIALLY concentrate aerosols influence to the rains origin and how they reflect cosmic rays back to the space.

For that they have something they call "highrange radar" (my translation to gizmo..)

Officially story goes that whole XXXX is just for the sake of studying
    climate change..

Whole Finland and its resources are co operating in this operation.

Previously i told that we have had here huge whole sky covering chem clouds and it seems that sinnisters are now exploring their crimes usefullness for the future.

This top of the pops study and i can thank NASA on the behalf of Finnish people that we get the privilege to be your guinea pigs.. pig

At the edge of science
    Syama flower

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:11 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 am

Where are they not spraying?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:41 pm

magamud wrote:Where are they not spraying?
    good question...I assume rhetorical.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:20 pm

When I was on holiday in Cantal ( Auvergne /France) the sky was clear blue during my entire stay there.
    So much so that something felt not " normal " LOL . It was absolutely wonderfull Cheerful 

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank you Burgundia

Thubs Up 

Love from me
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:23 pm

What an incredible presentation this gentleman from Geoengineeringwatch.org  made. For those you are not in the states, I apologize that this great country has stooped to such behavior. It has been said that people from the USA are arrogant.  Please forgive us for we have lost our way. I am not sure why our leaders want to kill us all but it seems that is the path in which headed.  Last night I posted a new Karen Hudes presentation on the World Bank forum  in which a professor with her said that before Rome fell, it devalued it currency.  It had been silver  coins, but it went to alternative metals and that lead to the downfall as much as other factors.   I fear that like Rome we are headed for the same downfall.  Our currency is worth only the paper it is printed on. Someone in government has decided that our biggest and most costly battle should be with mother nature.  He said that the criminally insane are in charge of the USA and I think he is right.  It would make more sense if I believed that our leaders have been processed by some alien spirit or something strange like that.  However, more likely it is simply that our leaders and perhaps some of yours are processed with greed. If you can't make money legally, then create a way to make it no matter what the cost to mankind.  

God grant the serenity to accept I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can (and I did join the mailing list at Geoengineering)
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

With a heavy heart.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Big hugs for you Bob for those words.   Hugs 

There must be an antidote.  Otherwise those doing this would be destroyed along with us, and their families.  A pill a day maybe?

Or maybe that's the real reason they clone themselves..........their originals living safely elsewhere.  Dark side of the moon maybe?  Underground, here or on Mars?

Just remember everyone......they can only destroy these bodies we inhabit.  They can't destroy our spirit/consciousness.  We'll just move on to incarnate elsewhere if we choose to do so.  Cheerful
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Chemtrails & Climate: Evidence In Plain Sight

Post  Jenetta Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 am

Someone in government has decided that our biggest and most costly battle should be with mother nature.
    He said that the criminally insane are in charge of the USA and I think he is right.  It would make more sense if I believed that our leaders have been processed by some alien spirit or something strange like that.  However, more likely it is simply that our leaders and perhaps some of yours are processed with greed. If you can't make money legally, then create a way to make it no matter what the cost to mankind.  

God grant the serenity to accept I cannot change
    The courage to change the things I can (and I did join the mailing list at Geoengineering)
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

With a heavy heart.[/quote]

Canada is in the same boat Bob. We have Stephen Harper and his right wing libertarian conservative government that is turning our nation "upside down" and destroying it all in the name of God economy. If he gets booted out in 2015 it will take decades to repair the damage he has inflicted on our nation.

http://harperwatch.wordpress.com/

http://thetyee.ca/News/2013/12/09/Dismantling-Fishery-Library/

http://thetyee.ca/News/2014/01/18/Librarians-On-Library-Culling/

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2014/02/11/the_essence_of_harper_government_is_personal_cruelty_mallick.html

http://scienceblogs.com/confessions/2013/05/20/the-canadian-war-on-science-a-long-unexaggerated-devastating-chronological-indictment/

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2012/04/27/lawrence-martin-is-this-still-a-democracy-you-be-the-judge/

http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2014/02/11/Canadian-Spying/

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:23 am

Jenetta
    After eight years of George W, I thought that with a new administration (B.O. aka Barry) that we would move in the direction of alternative energy, and new energy resources, etc. My hopes for this administration have shot down. Not just shot down but blown out of the sky and in flames hit the ground hard with a serious impact. To me what has become apparent is how big money is controlling not just one party but both. It is just a cast of clowns and they are all dancing to the tune of If I Were a Rich Man.....do be do be do be do be doooo, all day long I would I would screw the entire world, screw the entire world I would. LOL. Perhaps better days are ahead for Canada. I hope so. For me the bumper sticker is Re-elect No one!
    I would like to return to your beautiful country. I know of no city on earth any more pretty than Quebec. It would be great to see the Canadian Rockies and maybe do the Alaskan highway.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Re: Chemtrails & Climate: Evidence In Plain Sight

Post  Jenetta Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:15 pm

BREAKING CHEMTRAIL SCIENTISTS MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDF_dAuZXnM

Published on Jul 24, 2013

Environmental Scientists Eugene Franklin Mallove, Juventina Villa Mojica and Dorothy Stang murdered after releasing lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life.

http://galacticconnection.com/breaking-chemtrail-scientist-murdered-going-national-radio/
    www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight Empty Re: Chemtrails & Climate: Evidence In Plain Sight

Post  Jenetta Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

FORMER FBI CHIEF ADMITS CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL - THEN HE IS POISONED & DIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-f-3fWh5mA

Ted L. Gunderson's Doctor is interviewed in his death.  Arsenic poisoning.

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 am

IN 1949 the Herald-Journal reported on a curious case of acid rain.
    Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight 34pcgu0
    [SIZE="4"]"The plane let out a small cloud which soon grew into a large cloud, and then the tiny drops of rain began to fall,"[/SIZE]

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=SFOYbPikdlgC&dat=19490904&printsec=frontpage&hl=en
    (top of page 2)

Bernard Vonnegut, Kurt Vonnegut's brother, was working on cloud seeding, at the same time, in the same area.

In 1945, Vonnegut went to work at the General Electric Research Laboratory in Schenectady, New York. It was there, on November 14, 1946, that he discovered that silver iodide could be used as a nucleating agent to seed clouds. Seeding clouds involves inserting large quantities of a nucleating agent into clouds to facilitate the formation of ice crystals. The intent of this process is to cause the clouds to produce rain or snow. Rain- and snow-making companies still use silver iodide as a nucleating agent in seeding clouds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Vonnegut

Kurt, who also worked at GE, was also friends with Irving Langmuir, who is known as the high priest of scientific rainmaking.

According to author Kurt Vonnegut, Langmuir was the inspiration for his fictional scientist Dr. Felix Hoenikker in the novel Cat's Cradle. The character's invention of ice-nine eventually destroyed the world. Langmuir had worked with Vonnegut's brother, Bernard Vonnegut

One might ask why General Electric would be interested in cloud seeding, Most of their electricity was being produced by hydroelectric dams, and they thought if they could cause it to rain more over the waterways feeding their dams, they could produce more electricity, and make MORE MONEY.

In 1950, Langmuir sounded the alarm.

Dr. Irving Langmuir, high priest of scientific rainmaking, sounded a solemn warning last week: those who sow too many rainstorms may reap nothing but droughts. Speaking at the School of Mines in drought-threatened New Mexico, Langmuir denounced the commercial rainmakers, many of them woefully ignorant of the art, who are seeding the atmosphere with silver iodide throughout the dry Southwest. "Some of them," he said, "are using hundreds of thousands of times too much. No more than one milligram [.000035 oz] of silver iodide should be used for every cubic mile of air.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,812703,00.html#ixzz2Tt7q2vxu

One can see the power of silver iodide in the air. One milligram for every cubic mile of atmosphere. Langmuir went on to give an even more sinister explanation.
    Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight 24b8bp5

After the experiments of G.E.’s Research Laboratory, there was a feeling that humanity might finally be able to control one of the greatest variables of life on earth. And, as Cold War tensions heightened, weather control was seen by the United States as a potential weapon that could be even more devastating than nuclear warfare.

Dr. Irving Langmuir, pioneer in “rainmaking,” said the government should seize on the phenomenon of weather control as it did on atomic energy when Albert Einstein told the late President Roosevelt in 1939 of the potential power of an atom-splitting weapon.

“In the amount of energy liberated, the effect of 30 milligrams of silver iodide [used to seed clouds] under optimum conditions equals that of one atomic bomb,” Langmuir said.

An Associated Press article by science reporter Frank Carey, which ran in the July 6, 1954 edition of Minnesota’s Brainerd Daily Dispatch, sought to explain why weather control would offer a unique strategic advantage to the United States:

It may someday be possible to cause torrents of rain over Russia by seeding clouds moving toward the Soviet Union.

Or it may be possible — if an opposite effect is desired — to cause destructive droughts which dry up food crops by “overseeding” those same clouds.

And fortunately for the United States, Russia could do little to retaliate because most weather moves from west to east.

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/paleofuture/2011/12/weather-control-as-a-cold-war-weapon/
    CU of Boulder Colorado has been deeply involved in cloud seeding 'experiments.

“Essentially we cannot tell the difference between a snowflake that has come from a silver iodide crystal and a snowflake from a natural ice crystal”-Larry Hjermstad
    Although there might be an increase in precipitation from tests, the tested snowfall might not even test positive for Silver Iodide in targeted areas, data is hard to quantify, making cloud seeding an arguable technique. Producing more snow in a warmer climate has many different outcomes in feedback loops that tie in snowmelt, warming temperatures, Pine Beetles, ice-albedo relations, and disrupting these could have more of an effect than anyone could imagine just like the burning of fossil fuels has shown.
    Geoengineerists have been working to inject aerosols into the stratosphere to control tropospheric pollution. This warm cloud seeding technique would enhance cloud albedo. There are negative and positive effects to this in that acid rain can be created and the sulfur cycle would be disturbed, but increased cloud coverage would permit cooler temperatures
    atoc.colorado.edu/~toohey/seeding.pdf

In 1990-1991, the US Air Force Academy published a document, which was a lab manual, called Chemtrails.
    The manual includes an entire section on acid rain.
    http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/03/31/confirmed-the-word-chemtrails-first-published-by-the-air-force-academy-in-1990/
    This is not made up. I know, because there are only two known examples of this document on microfiche, and I have the other one. I obtained it from the Alamosa University Library under and interlibrary loan. The librarian gave me the microfiche, saying I didn't have to return it. I have it in a safe place...I hadn't transferred it to pdf yet, so I was glad to see that another person had found a second copy, and it's available free in a pdf download on the chemtrailplanet website I linked too.
    Silver Iodide is amazing, and, scary stuff. Langmuir estimated that 200lbs could cover the entire United Stated. Suspended in acetone, when burned off, 1 gram produces 600,000,000,000,000 (600 trillion) particles, each one capable of attracting a water molecule to it, and producing a raindrop. Problem is, Silver never disipates. Bury a silver spoon in the ground, it will still be there in 1000 yrs. It's highly toxic to aquatic environments, deadly to mammals and humans if inhaled in the nanoparticle form.

Silver concentrations in biota were greater in organisms near sewage outfalls, electroplating plants, mine wastes, and silver-iodide seeded areas than in conspecifics from more distant sites.
    Precipitation, ng/L
    From seeding clouds with silver iodide
    Usually 10-300; Max. 4,500

From non-seeded clouds
    Usually 0.0-20; Max. 216

Maximum concentrations of total silver recorded in field collections of living organisms (Table 5), in milligrams silver per kilogram dry weight, were 1.5 in liver of marine mammals, 2 in liver and 6 in bone of trout from ecosystems receiving precipitation from silver-iodide seeded clouds,.
    Signs of chronic silver ion intoxication in tested birds and mammals included cardiac enlargement, vascular hypertension, hepatic necrosis, anemia, lowered immunological activity, altered membrane permeability, kidney pathology, enzyme inhibition, growth retardation, and a shortened life span (Smith and Carson 1977; Freeman 1979; Fowler and Nordberg 1986; PHS 1990).
    http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/infobase/eisler/CHR_32_Silver.pdf

When silver iodide, suspended in acetone, is burned, it is released in a white smoke.
    Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight 16axjjq
    So, I have shown that an aircraft would have to carry relatively little silver iodide to create massive chemtrails.
    But how are they delivering it. Well, around 1997, this weird cone showed started showing up on aircraft engines.
    Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight 33oirtt

When I was in the Navy, I was an aviation mechanic, worked on several types of jets. Never had I seen this hollow cone in the middle. They are introducing silver iodide into the exhaust plume through this hollow cone.
    One other thing if you've read this far. Silver Iodide is produced by combining Potassium Iodide, and Silver Nitrate. Potassium Iodide, is the same thing given in Nuclear accidents to block the thyroid. We currently have a thyroid disease epidemic.

On a global scale, a staggering 200 million people have problems with their thyroid glands, with over 50 percent remaining undiagnosed. In the US alone, the instance of thyroid disease is running close to epidemic levels and equally as worrying is the number of un-diagnosed or mis-diagnosed case
    When it functions as it should, the thyroid will produce T3 and T4 at a 20% – 80% ratio. An under-production of these hormones will slow down the body’s metabolism, causing Hypothyroidism. Common symptoms of this condition are weight-gain despite eating sensibly, feeling cold, fatigue, depression and possibly increased blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

What is known to cause major thyroid problems??

Heavy metal poisoning (as with mercury, lead, arsenic, and cadmium) of the thyroid can also lead to hypothyroidism; chemicals and pesticides can also be a factor.
    http://www.personalhealthconnections.com/2011/thyroid-disease-why-this-epidemic/

Silver, is a heavy metal! So, are American just lazy, and getting fat on eating too many cheeseburgers, or are we being poisoned, with thyroid gland blocking chemicals. I suggest if you've read this far, and don't choose the latter, you might be working for the man

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245890
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 am

Vincent Freeman - hour 1
    Chemtrails Pathogen, Xenobiology & Engineered Bacteria
    April 4, 2014

Chemtrails and climate: Evidence in plain sight 9k=

Vincent Freeman is a molecular biologist and artificial intelligence scientist who has worked on classified programs at some of the top-50 defense contractors. He has also conducted genetic and biological analysis for the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Vincent is currently volunteering his time as a senior consultant to the Carnicom Institute, a non-profit research organization whose goal is to identify and expose covert geo-engineering and bio-engineering. Vincent will discuss his current project that involves 'reverse-engineering' the fundamental structural biology involved in the 'chemtrails' pathogen. He is working closely with Clifford Carnicom to accomplish this task. Vincent will explain the biological evidence they have and explain the eerie properties of cross domain bacteria, a type of genetically engineered bacteria/nanomachine. In the second hour, we'll discuss Morgellons disease and how the population is already exposed and infected regardless of whether they have symptoms or not. He explains how infection can be proven via multiple scientific methods and what can be done to inhibit Morgellons growth. Also, Vincent discusses where CI is going in terms of research. Later, we discuss the evidence of covert bio-engineering and nanotechnology and how it works, as well as how these factors might play into the trans-humanist agenda.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/04/RIR-140404.php

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:22 am