tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere   Empty NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere

Post  Carol Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:24 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere   Empty Re: NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere

Post  Carol Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o219B54V5sg
    "The Interplanetary Phenomena Research Unit" - Sgt. Clifford Stone Testimony

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere   Empty Re: NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 pm

My current working-hypothesis is that we all came here from Orion (or some other exotic place) as Other-Than-Humans (in Antiquity) and Genetically-Engineered Human-Physicality -- and incarnated into that physicality -- possibly in defiance of the Galactic Powers That Be. I tend to think that we were originally united -- but quickly split-up into warring-factions -- in a Solar-System Civil-War in Heaven and Earth. The Solar-System might've been (and might be) run by the equivalent of Anna and the V's as the Solar-System Secret-Government and Secret Space Program (for better or worse -- I know not). I mostly wish to simply understand (without complaining or condemning). The Rest of the Universe might simply be watching us stew in our own juice (for now).

NASA Captures Bewildering Footage Of UFO Entering & Leaving Earth’s Atmosphere   V_2009_124_wallpaper

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am