tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Bentinho is coming to Europe!

mudra
    mudra

Bentinho is coming to Europe!  Empty Bentinho is coming to Europe!

Post  mudra Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:01 am

Bentinho is coming to Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjoXjO-KjDI

Bentinho is coming to Europe for an epic weekend retreat! Here is the theme:

2016 – The Year of Inevitable Success & Rapid Acceleration

Where 2010-2015 were years of intense churning–of burning through large quantities of energetic lethargy–and struggling to find our way out of darkness as we followed the increased gravitational pull that we all felt intuitively toward the light within; 2016 offers relief. That’s right. Actual relief.

Many of you will catch yourselves this next year spontaneously sighing, bodies completely relaxed as if having achieved victory after an 10 year long battle, and saying: “Finally, what I have desired for so long, is now truly here.”

It is as if we are entering into the slipstream of our desired realities both as individuals and as a collective human race. The seeds we have been planting–in the past 5 years especially–are now finally coming to fruition so much faster, and with seemingly so much more support and ease from the universe than we’ve been used to so far. By the end of 2016, our experience of daily resistances will have diminished by 95-98% as compared to an average day during the years 2010-2015.

2016 is therefore, the year of insane acceleration and inevitable success. Success meaning the coming to fruition of the joyful, ambitious and optimistic seeds you have been planting against all odds. This is the year where the skeptical part of your brain will be challenged; it will be hard to believe at times that things continue to go so well for you in all ways and always, and so rapidly too, that the first 6 months of 2016 will be held back only by the fact that you’re not used yet to navigating so quickly and effortlessly. It takes a little bit of getting used to in order to fully receive the abundance that is now being unleashed upon all who are on a conscious journey especially.

Even though the energy and density of this shared collective dream environment now provides you with everything that you are asking for 10 times faster than in previous years, your mind is still used to things moving slowly and it expects to be faced with lots of opposition to its dreams and desires, so you will find that in the second half of 2016 as you get used to this acceleration and start to embrace the constant evidence of goodness pouring into your life non-stop, that the second half will become even more streamlined and accelerated precisely because your skeptic’s mind will by then have surrendered to the abundance of your life as: “It is okay, this can be normal.”

By the second half of 2016 you will have embraced the inevitability of magical occurrences and surprising successes entering your life at an almost alarming rate. Join me in this retreat to amplify this acceleration and be at the cutting edge of it, so that all of you may shine even brighter as the beacons that you are and help–by example–many others achieve this high vibrational way of life as well. Everyone deserves to experience the goodness that they already are. You can unlock it in yourself, and then spill out into the rest of this shared collective dream. Let’s wake up this world through ease and joy, just because we can and just because it’s easy.
    See you in Europe, my friends. It's been a while.

Book your ticket here: http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/amsterdam

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Bentinho is coming to Europe!  Empty Re: Bentinho is coming to Europe!

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:42 am

mudra wrote:Bentinho is coming to Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjoXjO-KjDI

Bentinho is coming to Europe for an epic weekend retreat! Here is the theme:

2016 – The Year of Inevitable Success & Rapid Acceleration

Where 2010-2015 were years of intense churning–of burning through large quantities of energetic lethargy–and struggling to find our way out of darkness as we followed the increased gravitational pull that we all felt intuitively toward the light within; 2016 offers relief. That’s right. Actual relief.

Book your ticket here: http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/amsterdam

Love Always
    mudra
    Thanks a bunch, mudra Flowers now I'm almost sorry to have left Holland, just kidding. I'll pass it on to friends overseas.
    Lord Trancoso might give us a report on this event, if he attends this 2 day event Jan. 2nd and 3rd. I'm going to enjoy my Newyear's birthday in Avalon area, always starting with firework. I've got no choice! There's no escape from it.
    Cheerful

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am