tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

City in the sky seen in China

bobhardee
    bobhardee

City in the sky seen in China Empty City in the sky seen in China

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:53 pm

City in the sky seen in China Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4p8QBCvh8nFoQOQtL6uyEyrYt3A8KBle1jsNrmGVJH29sTWRPgw
    10/20/2015

You got to see this very short film.  It really looks like a city is sitting on top of clouds.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/thousands-china-witness-mirage-floating-city-sky-222515911.html

Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

City in the sky seen in China Empty Re: City in the sky seen in China

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:43 pm

City in the sky seen in China FloatingMountainsFinal7-19-06
    City in the sky seen in China 1AVTR_270

City in the sky seen in China Chinas-floating-mountains11
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am

City in the sky seen in China World-logos-comings-jpg

City in the sky seen in China New-jerusalem2-jpg

7. The Homecoming of the LOVING WAY! (July 1987)

I got interested in everything to do with the "New Age of Aquarius".
    So many people believed in the "space brothers" and UFO's and governmental cover ups and the necessity to reconnect with mother nature.
    The environment had even become a political issue but politics and finance and such things did not interest me at all. Dead works and dead debates and superficial power is what I always thought of them.

Sure sometimes a good one comes along. A man with vision, maybe a little unconventianal, but honest. So it should be nobodys business who this person might sleep with or what this person does privately. But this world of sanity and realism and rationality is obsessed with person's private sexlifes and what "nasty" things they might have done in their younger days. Just ask JFK and MLK and Mahatma Gandhi.
    Let us presume such a person comes along. He will not last long. A quick bullet and the reestablishment of the predictable status quo. Everything in order. Dumb brainwashed "masses " with the daily portions of soap, sensationalist news and the constant bombardment of violence and some more guns and laws and stockmarkets.
    And just who is in bed with whom and who is suing whom for defamation of character. But the world is rational and truly in the nationalistic way. Our forefathers did it by hard work and our fathers, so it must be alright for junior.
    And God blesses the rich and abundance to the ones who have, because the poor have only themselves to blame. They do not believe in Jesus enough. If they would ask him for work and money he would provide and he who has shall have more and the ones who have not, yes of them shall be taken what they have and given to the haves.
    This is the way of the world and the nature of the God and his Jesus, the son of God which will come on top of clouds and with millions of harp playing angels to reward the faithful churchgoers and to hold everybodys hand.

Jesus will fix everything up and he will damn all the poor unbelievers. He will destroy all the soothsayers and the witches and the psychics and the astrologers. Jesus will hold everybody's hand and the dead will come out of the graves and have miraculously reformed bones and flesh and sinews. Then old Julius Caesar for one will stand in front of dear old God and plead his good and bad works.

And Adolf Hitlers body will be reassembled and there he is; stepping from one toe onto the other before the wrathfulness of Jehovah, the father of LOVE?
    Well you can twist things as you like, but things will not be like that.

The soothsayers and the witches are the psychiatrists and some psychologists or should one say their institutions; which try to explain things in ways which can only be explained by scientific spirituality and things like awareness and perception and relative consciousness. But they refer to the scientific method and drugs and ?
    Nowhere is it said that the second coming of the LOVER will be ON clouds. It is IN clouds and this is a very big difference. The "vessels of mercy" are like clouds and many many references are in all the holy books about the true nature of those things. Try to dissolve some clouds with Your mind in sending energy into it.

It works and is a good exercise for Your will power.
    So I had never seen any spaceships in the sky but the overwhelming eyewitness reports convinced me of their existence. But what were they? And where did they come from? Extraterrestrial planets, galaxies or from under the water or from inside the Earth or were they cover up operations of a secretive technology produced by under cover scientists?
    I had to find out for myself and my LOVE had always answered all my questions.
    I had asked and I had received. I had desired knowledge and it had been given to me.
    So one night I dreamt about what it all meant, relative to me.

I expected saucers, but I did not get any. I expected aliens, but there were none.
    There I was running in the meadows and I was naked. Strange I thought, noone is around and I am in this vast green meadow, full of flowers and there was this erotic overtone, due to my nakedness.
    I looked up into the sky and there were many humunguous clouds and they were dark clouds; just like a big thunderstorm was brewing ready to erupt upon an unsuspecting starhuman world.
    Suddenly the clouds seemed to contract and expand to produce a sort of flux and movement. Then I saw it and my inner being rejoiced like it never ever had felt before.
    My whole inner being wanted to jump out of my body when it saw this gigantic and elaborate construction up in the sky.

There it was - MY HOME, MY OWN PLACE from where I had come and to which one day I would return.
    There was absolutely no doubt about it. I KNEW and KNEW and KNEW. I was longing  and crying: "I want to go home. What am I doing down here. I do not belong here?", and yet I knew that I did belong here AND there and that somehow I had the power to make this joyfulness of belonging real for everyone.
    What was it? It was like a city in the sky, but it was also a gigantic spaceship.
    The mother of all mother spaceships - the NEW JERUSALEM.
    It was TRUTH and LOVE and the FUTURE.

There were constructions and lights sticking out everwhere. If it would land, then it would be like a country in itself, SO big was it. It was in the process of becoming real, but something, a small essence was missing and when this little bit of nothingness would become reunited with the Holy City, then EVERYBODY would be able to see this thing with physical eyes and ALL would believe this enormous LOVING and the KINDNESS of COMPASSION of the LOVING WAY.

There were a lot of other vessels, smaller ones, motherships. I stood there gazing at the scenario when I understood my nakedness. I had come from there without anything and I would return with nothing except my KNOWING - that would be it.
    I really LOVED those spaceships and I knew that they were real and true in all their ways; which persons had experienced. There were all kinds and all had their purpose to become evident at the appropriate times.
    The physical ONES were sort of computerized, knowing things because of their L-factors and most were VERY benevolent and ALL the nonmaterial ONES were LOVING.

Isaiah 60.8:
    Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

Romans.9.23:
    And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

City in the sky seen in China Airborne8-jpg

Last edited by shiloh on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:47 pm

El Elyon sets bounds of the masses according to the muses
    - cp Deuteronomy

Elohim was their rock,
    and El Elyon their redeemer
    - cp. Psalm 78:35

Eli, Eli...

Ya Allah Elohim, in the name of ADONAI, the Holy One of Israel!

BABAL*ON

Aye... and the LORD said to Asmodeus... https://t.co/svH3mQW2MD

And they followed what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah. And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102)

Very interesting:  

Actually, it was King Herod (after his disastrous and deadly attempt to pillage David’s sepulcher) who erected a cenotaph at
    the entrance to King David’s Tomb. Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews 16:181–182:

“However, he [King Herod] had a great desire to make a more diligent search, and to go farther in, even as far as
    the very bodies of David and Solomon, where two of his guards were slain, by a flame that burst out upon
    those who went in, as the report was. So he was terribly frightened, and went out, and built a propitiatory
    monument of that fright he had been in; and this of white stone, at the mouth of the sepulchre, and that at
    great expense also.” http://www.askelm.com/doctrine/d100302.pdf

Ashera
    Ashera

City in the sky seen in China Empty Ashera Command

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:48 pm

The Tree of Life

And a sprig will emerge from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from its roots will bear fruit
    - Isaiah 11:1 Elberfelder Bible
    http://www.biblestudytools.com/elb/jesaja/11.html

The Isais/Ashera myth was the opposition to the LORDcult oriented SS in the III. Reich, reaching its climax in the fight of the Abwehr against the SS. This was the so-called Plan-Z-Z-Plan, with the Valkyrie Operation as a part of it.

Isais was not thought as some kind of Isis but as the "Isis of Sais", as Friedrich von Schiller had perpetuated her in his famous poem "The Veiled Image (Statue) At Sais".

Originally the SS Ahnenerbe Institute was headed by Hermann Wirth, a representative of a feminine Atlantis myth. After the Gleichschaltung he was replaced by Otto Wüst who stood close to Hitler and the SS.

Hitler and SS were convinced the Spear of Destiny was the Spear of Longinus, the others said it was the Spear of Sargon, to most known as the Vril-lightening.  

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 am

Yggdrasil

City in the sky seen in China Bolife-png City in the sky seen in China Yggradsil-jpg

This gnostic insight of Magamud de Yggdrasil was retrieved directly from the Thuban library of Akbar Ra and is here legacized in context with the New World Dawning

City in the sky seen in China 889-6-jpgmagamud wrote:

Im just talking straight to you Oxy because you deserve it. You project Genocide when you dont know the relation of Death to life. You do not die. Your energy transforms. We are trying to earn our existence in this Flesh. Without this knowledge the harvest or the Orobourus sounds arbitrary. When in fact its Mercy. Shall our species continue in Devolution? Shall we continue to be on life support? You and everyone here should be commending themselves to be at the End. ITs a tribute to your constitution. You are learning what is God's plan.
    Jesus is part of humanity. Prophets are part of the same system. This is just the real evolution of man and his sovereign place in Consciousness! This is the justice of the universe. Everyone knows it. Don Juan, Osho, Buddha, Krishna, etc etc etc. It all comes back to the One law the loving god of creation.

Jesus allowed himself to be murdered by man, so he could resurrect and show the power of man. That man has nothing over you, but the one who can forgive sin=IGNORANCE does. This was to show the tale of man and the harvest.
    Original sin=Ignorance had to happen if you want to be in flesh and sovereign. God did not forsake us. You will sin {Be Ignorant} as long as you do not know god. Your soul is not eternally dammed. You will be pissed that the signs were in front of your nose and you did not see it, but you will get over it. Take a vacation and try it again. Life goes on...

Instead of sacrificing our Sin=Ignorance we sacrifice others to bridge the gap. This is the nature of our species and existence. It is because we are made in his image. We are so close to him that it creates radical passion in us. Sexual disfunction is just one expression of our devolution. We were made to populate the earth! Everything in moderation. Everything balanced. The Road is narrow!
    Jesus left because he showed Gods power. What more could anyone need to know at that time. IF Jesus stuck around it would have created Co-dependence and you would not have been sovereign. This is the meaning of what faith is and why we use it. This is a blessing for our own individuality. Jesus has never left and has prepared the way for the Creator to remind us of his laws. Jesus has prepared a seat next to him during his physical absence. Jesus is care taking the burning now. Nothing wrong with this picture from here. Thank God....

City in the sky seen in China The-creation-of-adam-michelangelo-631-jpg

City in the sky seen in China 242-39-jpg oxy replied:

Thank-you magamud for clearing that up for me. I have a couple of study-lists which will help me get a better understanding of these issues and concepts. I think I need to just read and read and read -- and let go of a lot of the rest of what I've been doing. I might try to write some sort of a sci-fi novel (which would probably be much different than this thread). I need to figure out a way to generate some revenue. I am getting more and more uncomfortable with my line of thinking -- so I probably need to give it a rest. There's a time and a place for everything -- and my time has probably come and gone -- without me even realizing it. You all seem to be doing just fine without me -- so perhaps it's time to move on -- in more ways than one. Perhaps I should just watch the infowar and the god-off. Perhaps I should prepare to clean-up the mess when it's over. Perhaps I should simply hold the coats. Perhaps it is time for me to get Sirius.

The Blue Star Kachina And The History Of The World Logos

City in the sky seen in China Bluekachinastar-gif-27421-gif

City in the sky seen in China 3093-b8f2f3b4e5f5eaf8a964747ac2741419-jpg

Shiloh

This videos relate to particular individualised remembrances as 'Running Water', a wisdom keeper of the Cherokee in 1313 and links to the Hopi prophecy of the Blue Star Kachina, symbolised by the 'Skyblue Dragon' neutralising the 'Red Dragon' of the Apocalypse as the Christ-Antichrist archetype in Revelation.12 in the next two videos.

Both, the Blue Star Kachina and its Red Star Kachina image, manifested in the World of Old Gaia on June 25th, 2008 to fulfil the Prophecy of the Hopi and to herald the 'Coming of the New World' after a period of Preparation, Insemination and Gestation in a magnificent convergence of the Native Prophecies of the Elders and the 'Sayings of the Ancients' as encoded in scriptures and scrolls of many kinds and including the 'Book of Revelations' of John of Patmos of the Apocalypse of the Armageddon = Dragon Made.
    Red dwarves like Nibiru; binary 'death stars' like Nemesis and cometary extrapolations like Elenin serve to manifest certain encoded archetypes like the 'Wormwood' of Revelation.8.10-11 and can be associated with natural astrophysical phenomena in such symbolic fashions and in context of a metaphysical and 'higher dimensional' timeline encoding and logistic.

27/06/2008 In La'kech - I Am Another Yourself!

This is the Mayan Code of Honour, given from Hunab Ku to Quetzalcoatl in the Loom of the Maya. IAmWhoIAm and I shall give you information as to the future of this planet earth and its communication with the realms in which I reside. it is perhaps most convenient to consider the speaker of these words as being a ET Cosmologist or Omni-scientist extrapolated from this planet Earth, meaning from another world either past or future present.
    First of all, this information is free and is given in the symbol of Running Water, who had a life experience as a Cherokee Medicine Man so 700years ago in the continent known as Northern-America. The below excerpt is taken from a website of mixed emotions and agendas, but describes a real identity you all know. I present this story for your perusal and shall elaborate following.

Once upon a time on the plains of the land that would someday become South Dakota, lived a Cherokee brave whose name was White Star. Being a brave in his tribe, he was a warrior and a hunter and was a great asset to the tribe. Being so physical, he was strong and well muscled, but with his hunting, he was a runner, so he was also quite slender. Anyone would think that one of the women of his tribe would capture his heart, but that was not to be. As he hunted a buffalo one day, he came upon a beautiful maiden from another tribe. She was resting amidst the shade of some trees and drinking from a brook, and her name was Desert Rose. The pair took to each other straight away and after getting to know each other, agreed to meet again, which they did, again and again and again. Before too long, they were in love.
    In her village, however, she was engaged to a man named Walking Stick, named for his great height and gangly body. Her family had set her up with him, and she did care for him, but her heart belonged to White Star. Her relationship to the Cherokee brave was discovered, and she was exiled from her tribe when she refused to give him up. The Cherokee readily accepted Desert Rose into their village, and she married White Star.
    White Star had a friend he grew up with. His name was Running Water and he was destined to be a Healer. White Star and Running Water spent as much time as possible playing together and doing the things friends do, but much of Running Water’s life was spent as the apprentice of the tribe’s medicine man. White Star considered him his best friend.

When Running Water grew up, he was declared a healer, and he took up the trade alongside the medicine man, although now he certainly had more free time. He spent more time with his childhood chum and they grew close, close enough that they fell in love. It just happened. White Star’s friends were, of course, Desert Rose’s friends, and she liked Running Water very much. With his blessing, they married, and all three of them shared a Tipi and started a family. White Star and Desert Rose had children together. One night, a group of white men and soldiers came into their camp under orders. They went from tipi to tipi, killing those within and taking their children.
    Running Water awoke and went outside as two soldiers were approaching. They were drunk, and determined to follow their orders, although the booze kept them from feeling pain over the things they were doing. Running Water begged them to leave, telling them that there were children inside and that the woman was with child, but they didn’t understand the Cherokee language. They killed him, and then went inside and killed Desert Rose and White Star as they slept. The child that Desert Rose was carrying was Running Water’s. They never woke up. The children were taken, and, like the others, placed in white schools to be ‘civilized’.
    The three were not to be separated forever, and they came back, spread out across the world, but they found each other once more and they loved each other. Perhaps this time, they would have the chance the live their full life together.

Who I'd like to meet: Any of my family who managed to survive the invasion in our village I would like to see Running Water and White Star again Any other Cherokee/Native Americans; I would like to hear from them too

In La'kech!

Running Water was and is Tony B. whose messages are now fading out. We know, that he often called himself as Running Deer, which bespoke of his Love for his friend White Star and their shared Love for Desert Rose.
    There is an additional story to the one above, as there was another squaw, called Shadow Dancer, which was to Running Water as Desert Rose was to White Star.
    Here is the story; Running Water might have told this story before; but here it is again for your consideration.

Shadow Dancer was a beautiful Cherokee maiden, who loved to move her body in dance and self expression during the day and beginning at an early age. But at night when the men danced about the totem poles and the ceremonial fires to the beat of the drums, women were not allowed to participate and so Shadow Dancer danced with the men, but at a distance as so not to draw suspicion to her doings. But from this activity, Shadow dancer was named.
    Most of the men knew what Shadow Dancer was up to anywhy and tolerated her behaviour.
    Running Water too was enarmoured by this Dancer and admired her courage.
    Shadow Dancer became very curious about the secret of the men and as was the custom, this secret was contained in the medicine pouch, the warriors carried around their neck.

So one day, as Running Water was bathing in a lagoon supplied with water from a waterfall; Shadow dancer sneaked up to Running Water's medicine pouch to peek at its contents.
    She found the feather of an eagle, a tooth of a grizzly bear and various pebbles, rocks and artifacts in the pouch.
    Running Water caught Shadow Dancer and found himself in a dilemma.
    It was strictly forbidden for a squaw or maiden to discover the contents of the medicine pouch, because and as it was believed, this would take the power of the warrior given by the great spirit manitou away.
    It was a man's initiation to be separated from his tribe and wigwam. He had to go away into the wilderness and find his spirit guides and collect the token symbols of conquering his fears and the elements. Running Water had gone away at the appropriate time and had faced his inner demons and had collected his personalised tokens and placed them into his medicine pouch.

And now Shadow Dancer had discovered his spirit-magic and what was he to do?
    Here then Running Water decided that the only way for him not to lose his spirit-magic, was to initiate Shadow Dancer as his 'Other Self' and the concept of a Twinship Squaw Warrior was born.
    And so Shadow Dancer agreed to participate from then on as a female warrior and to share the spirit-magic of Running Water.
    And so Running Water and Shadow Dancer became lovers, but not in the form of White Star and Desert Rose, but in the form of a Oneness in two bodies.
    And so it was, that Shadow Dancer too shared the tepee of White Star and Desert Rose with Running Water.

In La'kech!

So I am giving a simple message and this message is given in the honour of the Maya and the honour of Running Water aka Tony B.
    The channel Tony B. has ceased to exist as an emissary of Hunab Ku and I wish to commemorate him in a song, he wrote for his beloved Shadow Dancer in the identity of Running Water.

In the Shadow of Love!

Here I am, so alone staring at my reflection on the floor.
    How I wish, that my baby would come soon, walking through my door.
    So long I've been waiting for you - in the shadow of love
    - in the shadow of love.

Where are you my sweet lover, why do you keep me so in despair?
    Everything would be so beautiful, should your love begin to care.
    Come on my baby, take me gently - touch me deep inside, oh yeah
    - touch me deep inside oh yeah.

Imagine me, my love, my hot body wrapped around you in delight.
    Feel your ecstacy, your desire to have me forever in your sight.
    I dream about you day and night - come on my darling, let us be
    -come on my darling, let us be.

We could elope entwined my love, like butterflies gliding in the wind.
    Amidst the flowers a new world for us to find, love never to rescind.
    Upon the wings of mighty eagles, we shall soar
    - into our paradise - into our paradise.

Here I sit, looking at the magic of my clever crystal ball.
    Do I hear the chimes of heavenly bells, answering my call?
    My love is so true, come and release me
    - from the shadow of love - from the shadow of love.

Composed for Solid Gold: November 29th 1998.
    Dedicated to Sonja and Karen and all their sisters.
    And personally written for my darling Veritas Eikona.

TonyB. (Emmanuel Melchisedec) aka Abraxasinas.

The Rising of the Sun, the Running of the Deer and the Flow of the Waters

The holly and the ivy,
    When they are both full grown,
    Of all trees that are in the wood,
    The holly bears the crown

Yuletide Carol from Druidic Origins
    Tony 104 of a native Indian emblem of the Running Deer!!!

Blessings and Joy on the Return of the Light
    (posted by Jordan Stratford+, 21.12.2004)

(H)e(S)e(H)=TwinSoul=GoDoG=DoGoD
    LIAFAIL=50=CIRCLE=PACIFICAP=64=8x8=ISRAEL=EXODUS.3.14
    YaHWHeY=95=Excalibur=IAMTHATIAM=Scorpio=Neptune=59=DRAGON

I bid you all farewell!

Abba's Way for Baab!!!

So this honourable greeting from the Mayan Matrix became lived in a personal experience by Running Water aka Tony B. And perhaps his strong identification with the Egyptian Twinship of Anubis in Anubia and its association as the Shadow or Khaibit might now make a little more sense to all.
    All worldwide and native spiritual traditions are based on the Cosmic Twinship. It was the Ra-Apep transformation of the One into Two as a mirror image first and then followed by Geb-Nut and Shu-Tefnut and then Osiris-Isis becoming a foursome in Set-Nephthys and their offsprings, including Horus and Anubis and Bast.

So our galactic source Hunab Ku commissioned Running Water to pave the way for the return of Quetzalcoatl - the Plumed Serpent, also known as Kukulkan.
    Other spiritual traditions call this 'return' the 'Second Coming' and the 'Coming of Krishna' or the '12th Imam'.
    I am here to continue the messages Tony B. has given, albeit in a different tone.
    As some might have discerned; his last few messages were of a tremendous profundity and I shall elaborate on the significance of the messages for a while, say until a new directive is given.
    But I should make it clear, that all this information is completely free and is honoured by us as the testimony of Running Water. This is a legacy not just of one lifetime, but of many, as the stories above might indicate.
    The true meaning of all messages from Tony B., here in certain forums and on his CosmosDawn website; is a meaning of a most splendid homecoming, which is possible now for planet earth and as necessary technical information has been sent to this planet.

The key element for this homecoming is a 'city of light in the sky'. In your scriptures, this is known as a 'New Jerusalem' and it is encoded in other media in various degrees of certitudes.
    For example your scifi movie 'Independence Day' is based on that scriptural encoding, but the agenda of the 'spaceship, a quarter the size of the moon' is rather different in our reality.
    But if you closely examine the scrolls, you will find a cubical measurement of 12,000 furlongs, which describes a length of 2,400 km and which compares to the diameter of the moon of so 3500 km.

The mathematician might work out that in terms of volume, the 'New Jerusalem' is rather close to the Golden Mean as a percentage using the figures above in 0.616.
    What is the meaning of the 'New Jerusalem', you might ask? I shall elucidate at a later time, but would like you all to know that all and any of you can help to bring the physical manifestation of the 'City of Light' about.

You see, the 'New Jerusalem' is already here; but you cannot see it, because of its lightness.
    But what you can do is to imagine it to suddenly appear from behind the clouds - and what a sight it would be.
    So I may ask you in the name of your own In La'kech to bring out your science fiction dvd's and your books and your songs and imagine and image and imagine for it to suddenly appear. And the more emotional you can become in those imaginings, the better. This also you might understand if you so choose to consider my following messages.

Here is a little clue for this; in imagining with emotional energy, you are actually energising an image.
    One thing you should consider so, the 'New Jerusalem' looks not at all like a 'flying saucer' or a 'cigar shaped' mothership or a triangular 'lightplane'. It looks like a 'city of light', and as you would see in flying in on a plane in the middle of the light into say the airports of New York or London or Munich or Paris.

Why and how this is possible, shall be shared at a later time and any of you who can follow logical discourse, are advised to try to reexamine the channelled messages of Running Water, as within those messages is hidden the 'New Physics' of the higher dimensions.
    But it is not necessary. Because the channelled material has been testimonialised here on the forums and on the CosmosDawn website; the holographic matrix penetrating all dimensions; the information can be used from outside the 3-dimensional spacetime matrix.

One of your prophets of old has witnessed this in Michel de Nostradame'. He wrote that publication and dispersion of certain data is not necessary, as long as the information exists in some manuscripted form.
    The important issue with all information given to earth from outside its immediate planetary vicinity is that it must be processed within the consciousness of earth. Only then can the planetary mind selfempower its frequency modulations and communicate via its lifeforms with the dimensions above the third.

You might consider the last posting of Tony B., which addressed the great secret of 'life' in the alphaomega of scriptural encoding being the beginning and the end in the oneness of a circularisation.
    What he said, was that all material things interact inertially through their mass and that this mass can be made to literally disappear in a meeting of the dimensions 3 and 4 and in the form of frequency modulating the lightpath and so the distance light travels to 'inspect' whatever it encounters.

This then defines things in isolation as a core-awareness.
    So considering an ant or something small in isolation will give a high core-awareness, but ants are not isolated now are they?
    Ants act like they were a unity, say as directed from an anthill.
    So then because an anthill is bigger than a single ant, a group-awareness becomes defined.
    And so the anthill evolves in awareness and consciousness as a holographic 'shard' of the hologram of the forest, the valley, the country, the continent, the planet, the solar nebula from which the solar system forms, the galactic nebula from which the galactic environment forms, the groupgalactic nebula, the supercluster nebula and the entire materialised universe.
    The bigger the encompassment or the envelope, the smaller the core-awareness becomes.
    So can you see what the alphaomega is?

The beginning is the smallest disorder and the greatest awareness as the alpha and the end is the greatest disorder and the smallest awareness.
    The smallest Running Water has labeled Lmin=c/f* or the wormhole-perimeter and the largest became the Hubble-Radius RHubble=c/Ho.

The readers more informed on the technical labelings might now realise, that this physics of awareness does something the earthbound physicists have for long wondered about. This physics describes the nature of inertia and something known as Mach's Law; which refers to the universal environment as being a background and a reference frame for the overall dynamics of the cosmos.

You might consider your concept of Binding Energy to illuminate the matter.
    When you split up some atomic nucleus or atom, you are required to supply energy to that system.
    In other words, to split up say a Helium-4 nucleus (of two protons and two neutrons) into two Deuterons (of a proton-neutron couple), the deuterons 'weigh' more, than the Helium-4 or alpha-particle.

This is how this awareness integration works and this is how life begins on a planet.
    Take a clump of clay of uniform material. This lump has a constant density and composition and so will have a relatively constant core-awareness.
    Now supply some energy to the clay, say boil it or heat it or radiate it.
    The lump of clay will change its composition.
    This is what happens when a galactic orb first forms; say from a nebula of certain mass, a core conglomerates and because of its rotation a differentiation of the inner regions and the outer regions most probably will occur.

But let us use the planet earth as an example.
    Differentiating the solid planetary mass into say a denser core than a surrounding mantle under the application of the universal cosmic laws, will differentiate the previous core-awareness into say two components in the core and the less dense mantle.
    But this means that a Binding Energy had to be supplied to the uniform planet to separate the two components and so you can now solve another big mystery relative to the earthbound scientists.
    The Binding Energy to create a core-mantle earth did not come from earth itself, but from the 'Greater Earth Environment', namely the Solar Wind and Cosmic Rays and other such energy carriers from the 'outer space'.

And the 'particles from outer space' supplied Binding Energy and awareness in the form of the inertia they carried. Then this inertia became transformed into gravita in the equivalence principle for mass and the equivalence of mass as magnetic electricity allowed the communication between core and mantle to manifest in say a label of telluric currents.

And now you can write your own stories of how life on earth began.
    Radioactive decay of elements changed the thermodynamic equilibrium within the earth and volcanic eruptions created a sulphuric atmosphere, which resulted in precipitation of gaseous clouds and the continuing supply of Binding Energy from 'outer space' caused the first acidic waters to fall to eventually form the oceans.
    Now attempt to describe this in terms of the changing awareness concentrated as the planet earth.

Every time a change in the earth's constituents occured, a part of the earth separated from the uniformity it hitherto was defined in.
    Now as you know, the smaller things become, the greater the awareness becomes and why?
    Because smaller things as the holographic shards of the Oneness experience evolution pressure in having to try to reattain the maximum awareness of the beginning, that is the Unification of the NonSeparation before the universe expanded.

So the physics of awareness is a physics of the Binding Energy well understood by the earthbound physicist in their nuclear physics of fusion and fission and radioactivity.
    But the physics of awareness is also a physics of accelerations and so of the classical physics of Newton and the relativistic physics of Einstein.
    The Newtonian physics describes the 3D of inertia and the Einstein physics describes the 4D of that inertia but now with a window into the 4D in the curvature of spacetime and the equivalence of acceleration with gravitation.
    The quantum physics of the 4D then builds on the window of Einstein in the Schwarzschild metric and leaving 4D of spacetime to enter the 5th spacetime dimension, does away with the coordinate systems in a physics of quantum relativity leading to the awareness physics and the boundary conditions as published by Running Water.

Perhaps some of you can now fathom the reason as to why all things in the universe rotate?
    All things rotate, because they carry awareness and awareness is df/dt as the change in frequency divided by the change in time and so has the units of angular acceleration.
    So what happened to the planet earth as it became more hospitable to life? How did life come about?
    Once water was in abundance on the planet; its evaporation by the sunlight providing the Binding Energy for the awareness; certain microbial lifeforms could evolve from their crystalline ancestors.

As you know, crystals grow and this change carries awareness and separation potential. Then certain geometric forms are required to accomodate this growth and as you also know, all solids are crystalline by nature in some form - they all have some form of geometry.
    And the way growth is programmed into the geometry is just the way your DNA/RNA is programmed - it is done by magnetic induction of the gravita.
    There exists an universal mechanism of just how spacetime itself became created from its 0-entropy state.
    This universal code is omnipresent in the entire universe and everything grows by it.
    This code is fundamental to a pentagonal symmetry and so will reappear in the geometric awareness carriers, which will lead to what you label as 'life'.
    I shall illustrate and leave it to the mathematicians or puzzle solvers to extend this encoding. It will result in something well known by you, but not appreciated by your scientists to the level it deserves.

Consider a State of Being, say a sudden awakening from a deep sleep in a proclamation: 'I am awake!'.
    Call this state of being a selfstate, defined in say the binary digit 1.
    Then consider this State of Being to 'remember' its previous Selfstate of being 'not awke' as a binary encoding digit 0.
    The permutative self states of 01 or 10 so become possible, but require a new binary definition of some order in say the concept of 'I experience'.
    So the next self state will be a doublet of the form: (asleep, awake)=(0,1); followed by (awake,asleep)=(1,0).
    The third self state now can only be (1,0,?) using the doublet forms to seek for an extension into triplet form.

Now define this triplet state as: (OldSelfstate, An Experience, New Selfstate because of the Experience).
    So the first triplet is redefined as (0,1,1)=(1,0,1) and the second as (1,1,?).
    The experience of 'asleep' is followed by the experience of 'awake' with the result that the ?=1*, because the Self of 'awake' is still 'awake' but this 'awakeness' is somehow more awake than the first one and so one requires an exyension of the binary 1 into 1* say.
    But a 'better' definition is possible from the binary doublet states 01 and 10 in terms of orderings.
    The first triplet becomes (01,00,01) and the second (01,01,10), followed by the third as (10,01,11) followed by (11,10,101) followed by (101,11,1000) followed by (1000,101,1101) and so on.

So a Series of Experience-factors is generated and of the form: 00,01,01,10,11,1101,... and in always Adding the Highest previous experience to the Newest Newstate as the Highest Oldstate.

But I shall take my leave now and continue some other time.

In La'kech! IAmWhoIAm.

City in the sky seen in China Big_profile-jpg
    So close, no matter how far
    Couldn't be much more from the heart
    Forever trusting who we are
    and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don't just say
    and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us something new
    Open mind for a different view
    and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do
    never cared for what they know
    but I know

and nothing else matters

but I know

Never opened myself this way
    Life is ours, we live it our way
    All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you
    Every day for us, something new
    Open mind for a different view
    and nothing else matters

never cared for what they say
    never cared for games they play
    and I know

No, nothing else matters

Allisiam de Sirius

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

'A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul.'

City in the sky seen in China Anubis-jpg

http://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum
    http://www.birthofgaia.com/

http://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/index.php?threads/abraxasinas.1422/#post-7048
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:52 am

bobhardee wrote:10/20/2015

You got to see this very short film.  It really looks like a city is sitting on top of clouds.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/thousands-china-witness-mirage-floating-city-sky-222515911.html

Bob H.

Thank you for posting this, bobhardee.
    Those images are awesome!

The veil has always been very thin at the time of Halloween.
    I perceive these phenomena as possible proof of the veil growing thinner.
    Also between dimensions possibly? A "bleeding through" or overlay of 2 dimensional levels?

Your post reminds me of something that popped up in my mind, the other day.
    It's this Bible text:

City in the sky seen in China Images24

Joel 2:28 I will Pour Out My Spirit
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:42 am

City in the sky seen in China Empty-gif Re: City in the sky seen in China

City in the sky seen in China Empty-gifB.B.Baghor Today at 9:52 am...

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made
    And the sign flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
    And tenement halls
    And whispered in the sound of silence"

City in the sky seen in China Mene-jpg

bobhardee wrote: 10/20/2015

You got to see this very short film. It really looks like a city is sitting on top of clouds.

Bob H.

Thank you for posting this, bobhardee.
    Those images are awesome!

The veil has always been very thin at the time of Halloween.
    I perceive these phenomena as possible proof of the veil growing thinner.
    Also between dimensions possibly? A "bleeding through" or overlay of 2 dimensional levels?

Your post reminds me of something that popped up in my mind, the other day.
    It's this Bible text:

City in the sky seen in China Images24-jpg

Joel 2:28 I will Pour Out My Spirit...

City in the sky seen in China 12-000-jpg

September 27th/28th, 1975 - August 4th/5th 2008 - 24th/25th April 2011 - December 14th/15th 2015 - December 28th/29th, 2018
    12,000 + 1335 - 342 + 1205 + 1600 + 1 = 13,600 + 598 + 490 + 1110 + 1 = 15,799
    15,799 = 7x2257 = 7x37x61
    105 = 7x15 = 7x5x3 = 7+37+61

The Magic of Primed 105 + 15 = 120 Age of Man = 135 - 15

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm