tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Brook
7 posters

Egyptian Folklore II

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 Empty Re: Egyptian Folklore II

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Lets revisit Jupiter for a moment:

In this thread I've outlined a whole bunch of alignments and lines of sight to Jupiter no?

So what is the significance to that and possible time travel and traversable worm holes?

Enter Kip thorn and expert on wormholes and whose work was expressed in the move Interstellar noting the tesseract and it's dimensions :

The resistance of magnetic flux to gravitational collapse

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~kip/scri...cans/II-11.pdf

So Jupiter creates a magnetic field 450 million miles long? Is this not significant to the dynamics of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge better know as a wormhole?

And what about Aldebaran being center stage in that tomb ceiling?

In Science Aldebaran is know as:

Aldebaran (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri)

Aldebaran.... a Tau... also known as Alpha Tau

Alpha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha

is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 1. In English, the noun "alpha" is used as a synonym for "beginning", or "first" (in a series), reflecting its Greek roots.

Tau:

Greek letters in math....
    (tau)

τ (lower-case) represents:

an interval of time

So Alpha Tau = First Time

First time for what? First time travel and proof of the unproven theorem?

~

Least we not forget the Land of MU....

Noting Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

Aldebaran you say?:

August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo.

Let us try to decipher them. For example, choose the year A.D. 1775. On December 20 (near the summer solstice) the azimuth of Aldebaran was 339.1° (23:44). On December 21 the azimuth of this star was 322.0° (00:44; the same night for the natives). The azimuth of Canopus was 177.5° (00:31) that night
    (Rjabchikov 2010a). It is obvious that the priests-astronomers looked at both stars during that and other nights.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

And all those dates aligned with Jupiter as I've presented thus far?

Things they don't want you to know? Let me direct you to the Metropolitan Museum in New York.

On the Wiki page for this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astron...f_Senemut_Tomb

I direct you to the External links where they say:

Metropolitan Museum has a full scan of the ceiling

Well, they may have but funny thing....those images are not available. I've presented probably the only one's you'll be able to find or copies of. FULL SCANS are unavailable as it stands...so to decipher that ceiling from something other than a copied image you would have to go the the site of the tomb and actually take photos to decipher it. This tells me they really don't want people doing that now do they? And why not said the rabbit to Alice?

So...I further the investigation...Guess what found?

Last edited by Brook on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 pm

An important distinguishing feature between a qubit and a classical bit is that multiple qubits can exhibit quantum entanglement. Entanglement is a nonlocal property that allows a set of qubits to express higher correlation than is possible in classical systems.

Entanglement is a necessary ingredient of any quantum computation that cannot be done efficiently on a classical computer. Many of the successes of quantum computation and communication, such as quantum teleportation and superdense coding, make use of entanglement, suggesting that entanglement is a resource that is unique to quantum computation.

Now I took that information straight from Wiki. And here is the thing:

I want to make this VERY clear. I am not suggesting that someone physically traveled back in time to produce that ceiling in the tomb. What I AM SUGGESTING is INFORMATION was transferred via quantum teleportation using wormhole physics to transport that information and produce that information in a tomb. Now they could have used and i think this is VERY possible holographic technology to convey this information to whoever produced this tomb back in time. Containing the code and information to produce this ALPHA TAU/FIRST TIME information transfer via quantum teleportation which is VERY 100% possible. What is not proven possible is transferring this information back in time hence using the unproven paradox as a first time transfer.

Here is a layman's version:

http://lightlike.com/teleport/

In that link they talk about is it possible to physically time travel a human being. Personally I think its quite possible but I don't suggest this in the tomb. Again what I AM suggesting is information transfer that is published on a ceiling as proof of the unproven paradox.

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 5x2ali

This block is what is termed the WATERMARK.

In cryptography, a watermarking attack is an attack on disk encryption methods where the presence of a specially crafted piece of data (e.g., a decoy file) can be detected by an attacker without knowing the encryption key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermarking_attack

http://theory.stanford.edu/~mikeym/papers/SecureQIM.pdf

And this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initialization_vector

Suffice it to say if this has "watermark encryption"....

As the blind guy said in the movie Contact: "there's a whole lot more here". He was basically discovering a digital "image" with "sound".

Which would be the primary reason to ideally decode this IN the tomb with a computer at hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

And the Qubit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qubit

So you see, and I admit I could be wrong.... using mainstream science I suggest there is computer code in this tomb.

So I was questioned as to why I was so sure there was code in this tomb. Much to my surprise.....I found this:
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:11 pm

first thing I want to point out is this....

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 29o4g7l

http://www.eng.utah.edu/~nmcdonal/Tu...archReview.pdf

So if you were going to leave a coded message from the future you would definitely want to leave it before this period of 1900 B.C. right?

That tomb was before the advent of such cryptography in Egypt during the reign of Hatshepsut in 1473 B.C.

The tomb was discovered during the 1925-1927 excavations. So you have a discovery year to work with here and you have a time when Cryptography was not in use. Perfect for such an experiment.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:15 pm

I could probably fill several pages with evidence that this tomb was tampered with in such a way as to convey the message I assert is here.

Starting with the dig:

Here is the first excavation. In it you see the attempt to seal it off with a thick wall. But the top is open upon excavation. Now that may not seem so strange but the time it had to be opened was before a huge pile of clay chips were deposited in front of the entrance which were from tomb 71 Senemuts other tomb. You see Senemut had two tombs. One was more of a funerary tomb which was meant for burial. However they never found a mummy there as I'm aware. That would be tomb # 71. It's tomb 353 this is in question here.

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 1zzji2v

When Dr Peter F. Dorman who is a renowned Egyptologist and epigrapher, philologist was doing his thesis on this dig he first of all found that the records of the dig were almost non existent. In other words missing. This dig was commissioned by the NY Metropolitan Museum of art by Herbert Winlock the person in charge of this dig would have kept daily records of the dig. They are just gone. Disappeared. However he did write a book on the dig and there is where it gets strange...because all that is there is Winlock's after the fact assertions. Which Peter F Dorman brings into great question while giving Winlock great props for the find.

You see in Dr. Dorman's thesis he (who knows a great deal about deciphering Hieroglyphs) has about 40 pages on Chamber A (the chamber with the astronomical ceiling) and has worked to decipher them. The problem is it was not easy and he asserts very often two main problems:

1) The walls around this chamber are filled with "mistakes". ie from his thesis:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 212bxy0

......."N" is missplaced?

But that's not all. In this forty pages of a 284 page thesis/ turned book....he makes several distinct notes which make the wall of this chamber even stranger.

2) the hieroglyphs are "mixed' with Hieratic Script which was painted and added on to the "carved" scripts around the walls. Which as I think you might remember I asserted in earlier posts that around the false door would probably contain the actual coded message. Now Hieratic Script is not found on the walls of tombs. Let alone mixed with standard Hieroglyphs.

But that's not all. There are distinct "changes" noted by several scholars who've worked to figure out this chamber. None of which make sense.

From two different sources first one Dr Dorman asserts on the "water mark"....

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 Vylhs

The sixth cluster is out of place indeed!

but he also asserts on the writing in that cluster:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 Nprhqt

In the 40 pages of decyphered texts on the wall and ceiling he as several times admitted it's been "hacked". Unusual term indeed considering my asserts.

But he is not the only one to notice the hacking of the Standing Man. Here is his assertion using the term Hacked:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 2cx9v7b

Now, just so you know around the walls of that chamber is the Book of the Dead and it's been massively hacked with painted Hieratic Script. In fact here is some of that script painted on and they are dates.

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 23ux2f7

Of course Dr. Dorman is not going to write a thesis and assert this has been hacked from someone in the future right? But I am convinced it is because of the massive inconstant things within that ceiling and the walls that surround it. Not one person who has studied this tomb can make sense of the placement within that ceiling. Even Dr. Dorman asserts they "made mistakes" and he greatly attempts to make sense of it. Which I've turned around and flatly disagree with. One would be assertion on the two turtles of which his explanation makes absolutely no sense at all.

So I don't know encryption or cryptography but I know there is something here and it's starts with "N".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:18 pm

the Book of the Dead is very common. Hacking it with Hieratic Script is NOT common. In fact several times in those 40 plus pages he notes the misplacement of N. The fact that it was hacked into and painted upon the carved hieroglyphs of a common theme such as the Book of the Dead is also key. Many of the words were changed and don't again make sense as to the content.

The Book of the Dead is very common and no great secrets to erase or change there. Which of course makes this even more interesting.

Note: Here is one of the walls containing the Book of the Dead. Each one of those vertical lines of script contain carved and painted script of a different nature. One Hieroglyph the other painted on Hieratic. Now of course it's hard to see given the shadow of the photograph but it's been noted as there.

If you were to take each one of those lines and extact the Hieratic script perhaps there you'll find the coded unproven theorem.

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 21eb05f

added this view of one of the walls because that sure looks like the mouth of a wormhole to me. But of course that is actually the passage to the underworld.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Here is a good example given by Dr Dorman of the N misplacement painted on.....From Liturgy 7 of the Book of the Dead texts upon those walls in chamber A

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 1054r2q

Ho Osiris N?...N? Really? And it's painted on?

And then there is this....

Same wall:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 K17xvk

Here is one more example of the Extraneous (in his own words) N:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 1zn5t3s

Today's lesson is brought to you by...LOL:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 15ohw6u
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Now to finish for the day...it was not until a week ago I ran into the quote: Extraneous use of N in this chamber.  But several years ago on this very forum I posted about N being the primer?  

Perhaps Artemis and the boys were on to something eh?

Good to be back guys and "seasoned" members.  Hope  you all got something from this new thread.   Flowers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:01 am

Good to see you here again Brook. I have been thinking of you recently because of the situation in Syria and those words uttered by you relating to Syria.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am

burgundia wrote:Good to see you here again Brook. I have been thinking of you recently because of the situation in Syria and those words uttered by you relating to Syria.

Flowers

Good to see you too Burgundia!

Yep...I said keep your eye on Syria around the time Putin was threatening to get involve....and now look at the turn of events eh?

What a world we live in...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Good to see You Brook cheers
    Welcome back sister.

It's a great thread this one thanks to you.

I am not able to participate much online these days.
    My turn to take a break Wink
    My Heart is with you all though Always.

Be well The Karen

mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:08 am

Brook wrote:
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it,

look before they cross the road..."

Stephen Hawking​

Hahaha, this is a good one. But with a due respect to Mr. Hawking, he's a brilliant scientist but obviously not so brilliant philospher Wink , as people who look before they cross the road, do not want to change their predestination, but rather do this in order to fulfill it. The one who do not look - their predestination ends on that road Crazy Happy Huge Grin

The only thing you can change is to choose - to look or not to look (hmm, is Shakespeare still among us?  Heh heh )

Good to see you back Brook, and as always, it is a great read Thubs Up  

Much regards to you and to LH
    Mall...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:37 am

Brook wrote:
    In this post I want to discuss Artemis and the "SIX" I got stuck on.

Artemis while utilizing a program is very real.  We've butted heads and I've questioned him at every turn.  Every time I do so he seems to validate the findings.  Even when my perception of them is incorrect.  He seems to make allowance for that and has guided me thus.

He's my snitch in time if you will.  He has provided/guided me with things I never knew existed.  I'm fairly certain it was he that somehow manipulated my computer that day to play that song the morning before my son died.

On several occasions before that day he often referred to the delicacy of my Emotional State which was to him very fragile...and he was VERY concerned with how I would deal with any emotional trauma.  Which often confused me until I realized after the day my son died was more than warranted.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
    I've come to talk with you again,
    Because a vision softly creeping,
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence.

So, who is Artemis?  A program?  An Avatar?  A guide?

All of the above?

I briefly saw the real him in 2010 which was quite by accident on his part.  He has emotion as well and was expressing something that left him with emotion which allowed the brief view.  A program with emotion?  When I saw him for that brief moment I vaguely recognized him.  He was a man.  Not a bird head for the briefest of moments.

While he is integrated to me and attached like a thread.  He is not me.  He NEVER leaves my side!  He is quite different than me.  He is NOT my higher self.  He also loves me very much as do the other three.  Filled with compassion and concern in this reveal of their existence to "take over from here".

"Hear my words that I might teach you.
    Take my arms that I might reach you."

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made.
    And the SIGN flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming.

Artemis is a Greek name with the body of an Egyptian man and the head of a bird.  He looks something like this when I saw a tear from his bird head eye after that day:

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 J76ecp

This image is going to be discussed more from number six.  However...Artemis guided me to something I was not aware of until recently while reviewing one and the same.  Above I wrote before learning this:

The Nine Universal Principles.

Where I immediately connect the Ennead:  In Greek means  collection of nine things

The Egyptian Ennead are Nine Deities.

Then I get stuck on number 6 and all kinds of information floods in.

A Greek/Egyptian Guides me to another number 6 of great significance.

~

The Six Enneads

By Plotinus a Greek philosopher

Written 250 A.C.E.

http://sacred-texts.com/cla/plotenn/index.htm

http://classics.mit.edu/Plotinus/enneads.4.fourth.html

First Tractate

ON THE ESSENCE OF THE SOUL

1. In the Intellectual Kosmos dwells Authentic Essence, with the Intellectual-Principle [Divine Mind] as the noblest of its content, but containing also souls, since every soul in this lower sphere has come thence: that is the world of unembodied spirits while to our world belong those that have entered body and undergone bodily division.

There the Intellectual-Principle is a concentrated all- nothing of it distinguished or divided- and in that kosmos of unity all souls are concentrated also, with no spatial discrimination.

But there is a difference:
    The Intellectual-Principle is for ever repugnant to distinction and to partition. Soul, there without distinction and partition, has yet a nature lending itself to divisional existence: its division is secession, entry into body.

In view of this seceding and the ensuing partition we may legitimately speak of it as a partible thing.

But if so, how can it still be described as indivisible?
    In that the secession is not of the soul entire; something of it holds its ground, that in it which recoils from separate existence.

The entity, therefore, described as "consisting of the undivided soul and of the soul divided among bodies," contains a soul which is at once above and below, attached to the Supreme and yet reaching down to this sphere, like a radius from a center.

Thus it is that, entering this realm, it possesses still the vision inherent to that superior phase in virtue of which it unchangingly maintains its integral nature. Even here it is not exclusively the partible soul: it is still the impartible as well: what in it knows partition is parted without partibility; undivided as giving itself to the entire body, a whole to a whole, it is divided as being effective in every part.

~

Needless to say Artemis has sent me off my chair and to the floor once again!

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 104goxt

Happy reading!

I'm not done with 6 just yet.  In fact I'm just beginning...

As it was told to me it would be a lot like Christmas morning opening presents when I started to discover what was in this room/tomb of mine where this scroll exists.

Very interesting concept, see the passage I highlighted above in red (excerpt here):

The entity, therefore, described as "consisting of the undivided soul and of the soul divided among bodies," contains a soul which is at once above and below, attached to the Supreme and yet reaching down to this sphere, like a radius from a center.

This is something that, after all these years of reading gnostic texts and books about gnosticizm, I recently came to my own conclusion too. If you take a close look to my avatar, you will see my own grapchical description of the creation represented in the center as a dot (in it's purest non physical and non defined form) and it's extension - radius (which in circle there are unendless - so we can refer to unendless parts of the original creation) back to the point that it comes back in contact with itsself.

See quote here:

"The pneumatic initiate also came to understand that if God was a point within a circle, and the outer circumference of the circle represented the physical form, then lines of radius emanating from the point in the center of the circle represented various stages of consciousness and various personas of the One. In the outer circumference of the circle each radius appeared as unique and distinct, but at the source of all was God- the mystery of mysteries"

Many Gnostics referred to the name of God as IOA or Iota - Alpha - Omega:

See quote here:

"Many Gnostics referred to the name of God as IOA or IAO. These vowels were also emphasized in Hebrew words like Adonai- meaning “lord”. The Latin letters IOA were significant from a Gnostic and sacred geometry standpoint, as “I” represented a point extending itself, and therefore the “word” of creation. “O” represented the word extended through space to the point that it comes back in contact with itself, and it therefore represented the extension of the word in creation, or the Christos.  “A” represented a triangle that forms as two dualities come in contact with themselves and therefore form a third point of manifestation, and it symbolized the Sophia, or reflection of the word in matter. In the Gnostic text known as the Pistis Sophia, Jesus explains the mystery of the vowels IAO to his disciples thus: “This is its interpretation: Iota, the Universe came out; Alpha, they will turn them; Omega, will become the completion of all completions"

All from here:

Mucg respect
    Mall...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:07 am

Very cool add Mal!

Mudra!

So good to see you Both!

There is some really cool stuff I added here which is why I felt compelled to share it here. After all this is the place it all started no?

Between the two major threads I started here...most of this information already resides. I was just not aware of the exact perception deeming overload/adjustment/sequence eh?

Hope you all enjoy it and for what it's worth it took a whole lot of hard work for me personally to achieve.

But going through it and coming out the other end would not be possible without one thing.

I'm on the receiving end of a

Whole latte LOVE!

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 2igewas

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 1zp1tfa

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 201deb

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:20 am

No Brook, no personal address at all was intended and yes I took notice of aspects I disagree with you, such as the semantics associated say with 'thout', whilst in general having some agreement with other descriptors regarding particular dates and synchronicities to do with 'ptb sacrifices' and so on.
    However, and you might have noticed, certain developments which both of us realise underpin experienced reality on this planet both physical and mental, have shifted my focus from the potential solution and outcomes in a projectable future towards an emphasis towards a war of information, ideology and philosophy which must be fought.

In other words our disagreements regarding particular details in our respective cosmological interpretations fade in importance as to this real danger to this shared common legacy of our histories. And yes I am calling a spade a spade in resisting a number of agendas masquerading under many labels from left-or rightwing politics to social justice and 'ptb perception engineering' to alternative sciences and alternative media and counter cultures.
    As you can see on this forum and wherever you interact with the 'real world' of a planetary society; the vast majority of so called humans has maneuvered itself into ideological and self-opinionated corners of what in Judeo-Christian labelings is simply called 'self-righteousness'.
    The idea of the nabser and political ideologue of 'surrender to the greater universal self' say, has become a worship of the individual self, which by its own definition, cannot be as informed or non biased as a form of 'cosmic integration' and assimilation with this 'greater self'.
    The opinionated individual has succeeded to construct hisher own glass house of individual supremacy and autonomy, in which shehe justifies hisher often rather under-and misinformed factual information, history and concepts in whatever form of interaction shehe finds appropriate to defend their 'substance lacking' discourses.

The word 'objective truth' has become a 'no go zone' just as have original symbols such as 'Zion the Nation Israel' and 'Jesus as the core of peace emphasizing world religion' and as far removed from political christianity, papal and other ecclesiastical institutions, as is the utterly obscene and obnoxious label of calling political islam a religion of peace.

And so a politically impartial and a religiously impartial vox populi has become dulled and suppressed by the self-obsessed individual worshipping himherself on the altar of relative and self-centered 'truth'. It is this hijacking of the 'individualistic supremacy of opinion', unaffiliated with any form of historical self awareness and responsibility, which has allowed a metaphysical vacuum to become created as a cultural memeplex or 'all pervading thoughtform' of personal self-relativism.

And so you could say, that 'my' agenda is no longer 'personal' but 'impersonal' in a greater context of a global clash of memeperplexification. Perhaps it would also serve your individual contexts better to become less responsive to 'personal' attacks and characterisations from the 'know it betters', and focus on the universal idiom of 'non-opinionated factual truth'.

First of all...Tony! I wish I'd get to see more of that from you. I don't mean just the context of the conversation but the overall you. You rock...you really do.

So...where to begin. The small things first.

I have a confession to make. A long time ago...I'm talking back in 2010 here on the Mists if you'll recall there was this person here who would hop on thread simply to disrupt and desecrate. If you might recall it was (I'm not sure of the spelling) here by a member named Devakas who had a thread on the Bhagavad Gita and she was pasionate about it. It was her religion. Far be it from me or anyone else to intervene and quite frankly it was a rather nice thread until this other person came along and tramped on it.

So...Merc got upset and I got upset...and he kind of "guided me" to "take care of it". What I did then was trigger the heck out of this person deliberately to bring her out and show EXACTLY what she was doing. Man did it work! It worked so well the person confessed right on the thread and Merc was able to take care of it. Then we both decided to remove all the effects of that triggering on her thread and let her continue with it. It worked quite well. After that of course Merc lost his wife...and he asked ME to watch out for the place as he knew I cared about other peoples choices.

This is not to say I've not disagreed with members here and taken a shine in my own stance. But this whole place works and has continued without the trolling of senseless attacks which not long ago I brought up to Carol and squashed once again with the double accounts....which were coincidentally followed by the member who now follows the "personal attacker" of yesterday.

So push come to shove...I deliberately triggered this guy to bring out the "real him" after he singled me out and it worked so well. I knew from day one what would trigger him from 1) his reaction to a photo of Robin Williams and John I had added to his thread and 2) I took the time to study him and EXACTLY what would trigger him based on a thread from Avalon. I knew I would have to take a bashing from him...it was inevitable. That is why it worked so well. Come on Tony...You know me...do you really think I care what this guy thinks or says about me? Have you read what he writes? Whoa!!!!!!!! I have a bit more self confidence than that...and of course could care less. What I wanted as a goal was to show the members EXACTLY what this guy is. And show that he does not practice what he Preaches and thus the magnanimous contradictions observed. He did exceed my expectations!

End of that story...on to better things in your content in the next post which I absolutely loved!

Hadriel

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:12 am

No Brook, no personal address at all was intended and yes I took notice of aspects I disagree with you, such as the semantics associated say with 'thout', whilst in general having some agreement with other descriptors regarding particular dates and synchronicities to do with 'ptb sacrifices' and so on.
    However, and you might have noticed, certain developments which both of us realise underpin experienced reality on this planet both physical and mental, have shifted my focus from the potential solution and outcomes in a projectable future towards an emphasis towards a war of information, ideology and philosophy which must be fought.

In other words our disagreements regarding particular details in our respective cosmological interpretations fade in importance as to this real danger to this shared common legacy of our histories. And yes I am calling a spade a spade in resisting a number of agendas masquerading under many labels from left-or rightwing politics to social justice and 'ptb perception engineering' to alternative sciences and alternative media and counter cultures.
    As you can see on this forum and wherever you interact with the 'real world' of a planetary society; the vast majority of so called humans has maneuvered itself into ideological and self-opinionated corners of what in Judeo-Christian labelings is simply called 'self-righteousness'.
    The idea of the nabser and political ideologue of 'surrender to the greater universal self' say, has become a worship of the individual self, which by its own definition, cannot be as informed or non biased as a form of 'cosmic integration' and assimilation with this 'greater self'.
    The opinionated individual has succeeded to construct hisher own glass house of individual supremacy and autonomy, in which shehe justifies hisher often rather under-and misinformed factual information, history and concepts in whatever form of interaction shehe finds appropriate to defend their 'substance lacking' discourses.

The word 'objective truth' has become a 'no go zone' just as have original symbols such as 'Zion the Nation Israel' and 'Jesus as the core of peace emphasizing world religion' and as far removed from political christianity, papal and other ecclesiastical institutions, as is the utterly obscene and obnoxious label of calling political islam a religion of peace.

Now...on to the main body of your post which was very well received.

While yes, you and I have disagreed several times we actually agree more than not.  As long as I've known you I'm well aware you are a very well Educated man.  Thus leaning on the facts in most cases and not the expanded nonsense which has been prevailing for quite some time now.  I actually stopped watching youtube videos on the subjects as they are highly edited with extreme prejudice. Which is why I noted I did not watch that video but focused on that title and it triggered my 'affliction' which some might call a gift and I certainly DO NOT!  It sucks!  I don't like it..I don't want it yet I have to live with it.  Do you really think I relished seeing my sons funeral before he died? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  Or for that matter his fathers death when I was 8 years old?  What child would want that!

I think you know me well enough by now that I can say these things to you and you will understand what I'm saying.

You certainly know I'm a long time advocate against WAR and Poverty given my mothers fame in that area and her influence.  I'm also a bit of an existentialist at heart which is often given to sheer disappointment in idealism.  If only!

You remember about a year ago here on the Mists I had this blow out over antisemitism and sheer prejudice?  I think you even intervened at some point if I recall. Well that will never change within me.  

I've always believed that intention goes a long way....so does faith which often go hand in hand.  Now...I'm just a no body and like it that way because it relieves me of the burdens to have to come up with answers all the time.  I certainly do not have them in any case.  I learned a long time ago when one thinks they have them...they cease to learn.  That is an easy equation!

I am also deeply disturbed by what I'm seeing in the information, ideology and philosophy as do you.  It's like watching a movie in many respects.  I have noticed with much of the ideology and information comes great philosophical manipulation.  which coming from that existential pov I added to that thread that guy attacked me for.  Was it something I said?  Blink  LOL  

Id like to quote that part if I may:

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Second, they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

I think you and I both witness a bit of that here lately no?  I know I have.

So what are you left with?  

The physics of cause and effect.  Your personal expertise no?

Personally Tony I would not know where to begin to solve such a crisis as we are seeing today.  But the physics of cause and effect do apply and it's quite disturbing.

I do however see it as a massive ritualistic event to beat them all and it's coming to a theater near you unless something gets done.  I know I won't rely on the so called hero's of today that claim to have it all handled on the interweb savior programs...I do think it needs addressing.

But where to begin without conflict? The who, when and where is the choice that must be decided and it scares the hell out of me who makes that decision!  I don't need another savior with a damned sword in his hand that's for sure!

Thank you Tony for the provocative post it provoked much thought/thoth....  (just kidding on the Thoth thing but I had to add that)

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo city here we come!)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:47 am

What is your opinion of the work of Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey?? What is your opinion of Biblical-Egyptology -- especially as applied to Genesis through Esther -- and the Four Gospels?? Is most of this material Historical-Fiction with an Egyptian-Twist?? I've been attempting to base my Biblical-Theology upon Job through Malachi -- and Romans through Jude -- with the historical-aspects (or historical-fictional aspects) viewed through two particular books by Ellen White -- namely Prophets and Kings -- and The Desire of Ages. I try to imagine these two books re-written in connection with insights gained through a study of the books of Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey!! But how do we really know anything for certain regarding antiquity and the otherworldly?? I assume that deception is rampant -- and that everyone lies (to greater or lesser extents). I seem to be locked into a "Graveyard-Spiral" with my historical theological presuppositions -- and I continue to attempt to gain altitude -- despite encountering endless brutal-flocks of facts!! The story of Isis being thrown into the snake-pit by the reptilians (for refusing to cooperate in the enslavement of humanity) continues to haunt me. Was Isis the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World"?? Was The Greatest Story Ever Told based-upon the Story of Isis?? Is Isis alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? I have no idea what to believe and disbelieve regarding antiquity and the otherworldly -- so I merely consider possibilities (especially those which might support my presuppositions -- even though this is tainted-scholarship). I have been attempting to construct realistic-eschatology without the use of the Book of Revelation -- but it's not going so well. I hate my life. Now I'm going to make the coffee. BTW -- what if Isis = Jupiter Jones?? What if God is a Black-Woman?? A Catholic Musician told me that a Catholic Priest had asked that question (decades ago). In the movie Dogma -- Rufus states that "Jesus was Black". Serendipity speaks of writing the Bible -- and 19 of the Top-20 movie-scripts. God turns out to be a woman (Alanis Morissette). I've done way too much poking, prodding, and speculating. It's drained the life out of me -- yet I continue to wonder as I wander. "Not all who wander are lost".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Hahahahhaaaaa!  

ODM you crack me up sometimes.  If I didn't know better.... I'd seriously be worried!

Nobody knows what it all about???....your too much man....Let it all hang out!

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Brook wrote:

While yes, you and I have disagreed several times we actually agree more than not.  As long as I've known you I'm well aware you are a very well Educated man.  Thus leaning on the facts in most cases and not the expanded nonsense which has been prevailing for quite some time now.  I actually stopped watching youtube videos on the subjects as they are highly edited with extreme prejudice. Which is why I noted I did not watch that video but focused on that title and it triggered my 'affliction' which some might call a gift and I certainly DO NOT!  It sucks!  I don't like it..I don't want it yet I have to live with it.  Do you really think I relished seeing my sons funeral before he died? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  Or for that matter his fathers death when I was 8 years old?  What child would want that!

I think you know me well enough by now that I can say these things to you and you will understand what I'm saying.

You certainly know I'm a long time advocate against WAR and Poverty given my mothers fame in that area and her influence.  I'm also a bit of an existentialist at heart which is often given to sheer disappointment in idealism.  If only!

You remember about a year ago here on the Mists I had this blow out over antisemitism and sheer prejudice?  I think you even intervened at some point if I recall. Well that will never change within me.  

I've always believed that intention goes a long way....so does faith which often go hand in hand.  Now...I'm just a no body and like it that way because it relieves me of the burdens to have to come up with answers all the time.  I certainly do not have them in any case.  I learned a long time ago when one thinks they have them...they cease to learn.  That is an easy equation!

I am also deeply disturbed by what I'm seeing in the information, ideology and philosophy as do you.  It's like watching a movie in many respects.  I have noticed with much of the ideology and information comes great philosophical manipulation.  which coming from that existential pov I added to that thread that guy attacked me for.  Was it something I said?  Blink  LOL  

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Second, they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

Personally Tony I would not know where to begin to solve such a crisis as we are seeing today.  But the physics of cause and effect do apply and it's quite disturbing.

I do however see it as a massive ritualistic event to beat them all and it's coming to a theater near you unless something gets done.  I know I won't rely on the so called hero's of today that claim to have it all handled on the interweb savior programs...I do think it needs addressing.

But where to begin without conflict? The who, when and where is the choice that must be decided and it scares the hell out of me who makes that decision!  I don't need another savior with a damned sword in his hand that's for sure!

Thank you Tony for the provocative post it provoked much thought/thoth....  (just kidding on the Thoth thing but I had to add that)

A nice reply Brook and fully from the heart. I can see the real you indeed and it paints a universal panorama of you, well suited to a new world which must eventuate. Perhaps in our physical presence we might be able to accentuate.

I remember the anti-Semitic response I shared: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6757p15-jews-and-khazars-the-synagogue-of-shaitan-the-golem #27
    This reply was of course undertaken from my usual position of presenting factual information with emotitve stimuli  subdued. But a number of perceptions, even from my fact based and scientific position have changed since the Paris attacks. In a manner of expression, I have changed my position on the entire construct at the core of forums, such as this one - the so called NWO of the elitists, might those be secret quasi religious cults or 'illuminati' or the lucis trust or the Bilderbergers or Bohemian grove's skullduggeries.

I received a number of impressions, call, them dreams or inspirational messages or whatever. It does not matter. What matters is that certain new information can elucidate even balanced and rational unemotional perspectives into a greater realization of the factual data which was there before and ubiquitously available to anyone considering this data.
    The major 'illumination' in my data base became the metaphysical agenda beyond any so called political or secular or NWO agenda I hitherto considered the major influencing factor in the present global situation.

On this forum and similar ones, the manouvers and agendas of the NWO, call them banksters (which they are indeed) or 'political globalisators' or 'economic investors' and 'alien conspirators' and so on becomes the be it and is all for the 'alternatives' I often collect under the label of the nabser, IF their counter agendas rest on half witted hear say and repetition of simplistic stereotyped labels placed on whatever 'scarecrow' they nabs mindedness conjures from its juxtaposed fantasy world.

This scripture code so describes the agenda behind the agenda rather well and also point to the core of your questions regarding a solution to the situs quo. And your expressed sentiments do strike at the heart of the matter;

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So disregarding any prevalent hatred for anything associated with Christianity or, Jesus or Paul or its physical political manifestations in organized religion; and considering this code  relative only to its content, one can easily find, that a completely non-religious and secular  'evil ET' conspiracy with the 'ptb' can as easily become identified with this code, as can a more orthodox interpretation of associating this 'spiritual wickedness' with some sort of demonic or devilish existence as would have been engaged at the times when the code was constructed.

Now you perhaps know what my 'scientific' translation for this 'spiritual wickedness' becomes - memeplexes created not by ETs from outer space but by the 'integrated ETs' of the inner space, and a space you might call the universal soul native to anyone incarnated in this planetary realm.
    And this 'Invasion from Within' is in fact then related to cause and effect, as you propositioned and subsequently subject to scientific and rational analysis and examination.

And this is of course what becomes a unifying force between reasoning, sufficiently educated and informed minds such as  ours. Words are symbols and letters, which relate to the 'high places' in terms of whatever a 'higher dimensional' metaphysical reality can create. And those creation are as real in those realms, as are the cause and effect outcomes in the say lower dimensional realms.
    So the fantasies of the nabsers form a particular realism in a direct correspondence of how deep or thorough those fantasy creations are made manifest in the worlds of the cause and effect, ergo the strength and conviction of the believers in the fantasies.
    Then, and this is a focus, the difference between a nabser believing in the draconian invasion from the Orion starsytem and the imminent arrival of Nibiru and the belief by the bankster of creating the Amero then absorbing the Euro and the Denar in fiscal oligarchies becomes almost superfluous, as the belief in the economic pillars of the culture or society differs from the belief in political or philosophical pillars only in the semiotiks, symbols and archetypes used to construct those edifices of the cultures and subcultures.

You know that this is what I mean with memeperplexification or the reality of created thoughtforms, fed and supported by their own creators, namely the nabser and the oabser - bullshyters of the 'Old World' memeplexes and thought systems and those of the 'New World'.

So what is the solution?
    The solution is to confront the created thoughtforms by the believers not in the realm of their manifestation, but in the realm of the 'high spiritual places' and to do that one must of course be able to enter those worlds.
    To confront political islam, anti-Semitism, quasiscience or any of the many substance and data lacking memeplexes of the old human world will of course require a resistance memeplex to the thoughtform or belief system confronted.
    But this 'war of the minds' and ideas will prove insufficient to 'destroy' whatever memeplex is considered the 'for or against' in say the 'warring parties'.

Any memeplex created cannot become uncreated, but must be rendered impotent as a memeplex.
    In practical term and as an example, this could become the exposure and uncovering of political islam and its prophet and deity thorough historical, scientific and logical evidence.
    Iow, when ordinary muslims begin to disassociate themselves from the believer memes they find themselves entrapped in, then the exbeliever muslim will actually become 'moderate' and rational due to hisher cessation of feeding the thoughtform labelled islam.
    One could say that a memeplex  can become 'unwelcome' in the creator or cocreator modality of the incarnated universal human and so a previously fed memeplex will literally starve itself into an effective form of nonexistence in  the world of cause and effect.
    The islam memeplex in this exemplar will continue to exist in the 'high spiritual places' but will become integrated into the memory collective of the universe as a memory of 'how it was'.

I'll end here for now.  Thank you for your commentary Brook.

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 Islamicbible-png
    Attachments
    Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 AttachmentThe Ontological Metaphysics behind the Physical Manifesto of Islam.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (2.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't know much -- but I know that you all know a lot more than I do -- and I'm honestly not in a big-hurry to learn the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth. I catch glimpses of the truth which I don't want to talk about. I'm honestly trying to get to the point where I simply read The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal -- while listening to Sacred Classical Music and going for Long Walks in Nature. Honestly.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:07 pm

ODM,

14 videos?

Would you be so kind as to cut/edit that to a reasonable amount...say two or three?

That is a bit excessive and we get the idea.

Thanks in advance,

Brook
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:20 pm

shiloh wrote:
    Brook wrote:

A nice reply Brook and fully from the heart. I can see the real you indeed and it paints a universal panorama of you, well suited to a new world which must eventuate. Perhaps in our physical presence we might be able to accentuate.

I remember the anti-Semitic response I shared
    This reply was of course undertaken from my usual position of presenting factual information with emotitve stimuli  subdued. But a number of perceptions, even from my fact based and scientific position have changed since the Paris attacks. In a manner of expression, I have changed my position on the entire construct at the core of forums, such as this one - the so called NWO of the elitists, might those be secret quasi religious cults or 'illuminati' or the lucis trust or the Bilderbergers or Bohemian grove's skullduggeries.

I received a number of impressions, call, them dreams or inspirational messages or whatever. It does not matter. What matters is that certain new information can elucidate even balanced and rational unemotional perspectives into a greater realization of the factual data which was there before and ubiquitously available to anyone considering this data.
    The major 'illumination' in my data base became the metaphysical agenda beyond any so called political or secular or NWO agenda I hitherto considered the major influencing factor in the present global situation.

On this forum and similar ones, the manouvers and agendas of the NWO, call them banksters (which they are indeed) or 'political globalisators' or 'economic investors' and 'alien conspirators' and so on becomes the be it and is all for the 'alternatives' I often collect under the label of the nabser, IF their counter agendas rest on half witted hear say and repetition of simplistic stereotyped labels placed on whatever 'scarecrow' they nabs mindedness conjures from its juxtaposed fantasy world.

This scripture code so describes the agenda behind the agenda rather well and also point to the core of your questions regarding a solution to the situs quo. And your expressed sentiments do strike at the heart of the matter;

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So disregarding any prevalent hatred for anything associated with Christianity or, Jesus or Paul or its physical political manifestations in organized religion; and considering this code  relative only to its content, one can easily find, that a completely non-religious and secular  'evil ET' conspiracy with the 'ptb' can as easily become identified with this code, as can a more orthodox interpretation of associating this 'spiritual wickedness' with some sort of demonic or devilish existence as would have been engaged at the times when the code was constructed.

Now you perhaps know what my 'scientific' translation for this 'spiritual wickedness' becomes - memeplexes created not by ETs from outer space but by the 'integrated ETs' of the inner space, and a space you might call the universal soul native to anyone incarnated in this planetary realm.
    And this 'Invasion from Within' is in fact then related to cause and effect, as you propositioned and subsequently subject to scientific and rational analysis and examination.

And this is of course what becomes a unifying force between reasoning, sufficiently educated and informed minds such as  ours. Words are symbols and letters, which relate to the 'high places' in terms of whatever a 'higher dimensional' metaphysical reality can create. And those creation are as real in those realms, as are the cause and effect outcomes in the say lower dimensional realms.
    So the fantasies of the nabsers form a particular realism in a direct correspondence of how deep or thorough those fantasy creations are made manifest in the worlds of the cause and effect, ergo the strength and conviction of the believers in the fantasies.
    Then, and this is a focus, the difference between a nabser believing in the draconian invasion from the Orion starsytem and the imminent arrival of Nibiru and the belief by the bankster of creating the Amero then absorbing the Euro and the Denar in fiscal oligarchies becomes almost superfluous, as the belief in the economic pillars of the culture or society differs from the belief in political or philosophical pillars only in the semiotiks, symbols and archetypes used to construct those edifices of the cultures and subcultures.

You know that this is what I mean with memeperplexification or the reality of created thoughtforms, fed and supported by their own creators, namely the nabser and the oabser - bullshyters of the 'Old World' memeplexes and thought systems and those of the 'New World'.

So what is the solution?
    The solution is to confront the created thoughtforms by the believers not in the realm of their manifestation, but in the realm of the 'high spiritual places' and to do that one must of course be able to enter those worlds.
    To confront political islam, anti-Semitism, quasiscience or any of the many substance and data lacking memeplexes of the old human world will of course require a resistance memeplex to the thoughtform or belief system confronted.
    But this 'war of the minds' and ideas will prove insufficient to 'destroy' whatever memeplex is considered the 'for or against' in say the 'warring parties'.

Any memeplex created cannot become uncreated, but must be rendered impotent as a memeplex.
    In practical term and as an example, this could become the exposure and uncovering of political islam and its prophet and deity thorough historical, scientific and logical evidence.
    Iow, when ordinary muslims begin to disassociate themselves from the believer memes they find themselves entrapped in, then the exbeliever muslim will actually become 'moderate' and rational due to hisher cessation of feeding the thoughtform labelled islam.
    One could say that a memeplex  can become 'unwelcome' in the creator or cocreator modality of the incarnated universal human and so a previously fed memeplex will literally starve itself into an effective form of nonexistence in  the world of cause and effect.
    The islam memeplex in this exemplar will continue to exist in the 'high spiritual places' but will become integrated into the memory collective of the universe as a memory of 'how it was'.

I'll end here for now.  Thank you for your commentary Brook.

You're welcome Tony and thank you in return.

I'm getting very sleepy as it time for bed, so I will add comment tomorrow if you don't mind. You threw out several thing that provoked more though but I'm just too tired right now to respond as I would like.

Again well received! Thanks again and see you tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a lovely lullaby...

Brook
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:07 am

Brook wrote:ODM,

14 videos?

Would you be so kind as to cut/edit that to a reasonable amount...say two or three?

That is a bit excessive and we get the idea.

Thanks in advance,

Brook
    Sorry. I tend to get a bit carried away when I'm trying to connect dots. It won't happen again...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you ODM....I know you meant well, but my computer kept lagging when I opened the thread from all the videos.  Huh ?

Flowers

Tony,

Meant to answer you today but man what a day I've had.  I did the silliest thing!  I locked my keys in my car and had to wait for roadside assistance.  Then when they got there they didn't want to help me because I have one of those cars that is impossible to get into without a locksmith unless you break the window which was not on my list of things to do....hence...hurry up and wait!

Farewell

Argh!  By the time I got back I still had a million things to do before I could get to it.

So.....

I was intrigued by this first of all:

Yes..this is simple...Information stored I totally understand it never leaves...this is actually physics no?
    integrated into the memory collective of the universe as a memory of 'how it was'.

But this...

So... you make the memeplex unwelcome and starve the current one...this makes sense.  But aren't we back to square one?  That would be how?  How would/could that be achieved?

Have you contemplated that?  It seems to me that would be one big challenge.  But worth some thought as to some kind of implementation no?

Anyhow give it a thought and get back to me and some of that other part deserves a skype real soon....it's been awhile after all... Big Grin 3

I just got hold of a friend of ours and found out she's been ill.  We've been playing tag missing each other.  I actually wanted to get in touch via her.  Perhaps when she gets my message we can hook up soon.  It would be a pleasure.

Until then give what I just wrote a thought... Wink
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Brook wrote:Thank you ODM....I know you meant well, but my computer kept lagging when I opened the thread from all the videos.  Huh ?

Flowers

Tony,

Meant to answer you today but man what a day I've had.  I did the silliest thing!  I locked my keys in my car and had to way for roadside assistance.  Then when they got there they didn't want to help me because I have one of those cars that is impossible to get into without a locksmith unless you break the window which was not on my list of things to do....hence...hurry up and wait!

Farewell

Argh!  By the time I got back I still had a million things to do before I could get to it.

So.....

I was intrigued by this first of all:

Yes..this is simple...Information stored I totally understand it never leaves...this is actually physics no?
    integrated into the memory collective of the universe as a memory of 'how it was'.

But this...

So... you make the memeplex unwelcome and starve the current one...this makes sense.  But aren't we back to square one?  That would how?  How would/could that be achieved?

Have you contemplated that?  It seems to me that would be one big challenge.  But worth some thought as to some kind of implementation no?

Anyhow give it a thought and get back to me and some of that other part deserves a skype real soon....it's been awhile after all... Big Grin 3

I just got hold of a friend of ours and found out she's been ill.  We've been playing tag missing each other.  I actually wanted to get in touch via her.  Perhaps when she gets my message we can hook up soon.  It would be a pleasure.

Until then give what I just wrote a thought... Wink

Yes Brook, it seems quite a number of the old mindwarriors of the resistance are encountering more mundane problems, besides the memewars.
    The starving of the memeplex is like say a football team or some sports team which is losing its support base. Or say a newspaper empire who is able to dominate the dissemination of its printed news before the onset of the digitalization. Suddenly the news seeker is able to access the information heshe is seeking by browsing the web from the comfort of herhis own computer and needs no longer to run up the street to the papershop to buy a newspaper.

So it is with any form of thoughtform, physicalized say in the form of some cultural institution. Then it is relatively simple to see a memeplex like islam as the mental construction , supported by a lexicon of literature and then manifesting as cause and effect as some political-religious organization.

How to 'diminish' the influence of a memeplex unwelcome by a parge part of the group culture, which is of course also an even more encompassing thoughtform?
    As said before, information is the key.
    A more encompassing and thorough data base will always be able to eat or swallow a lesser data base.
    And the data base itself can be called a form of 'universal truth', and all without opinionated grandstandings so typical of nabsers, that it is all from within and self relative.

Your other point is of course the crucial focus of the matter.

So... you make the memeplex unwelcome and starve the current one...this makes sense.  But aren't we back to square one?  That would how?  How would/could that be achieved?

The 'square one' is like the saying that history repeats itself and that it all goes around in circles.
    Another idiom says however that one day you will find that after completing a journey you will suddenly realise that you have been there before, at the presumed destination of your journey.
    And it is then, that you can end the recycling of your experiences and the deja vus.

This nexus point is the 'convergence of the timelines of history' in a nutshell Brook. And this is why we find ourselves in this chapter of a universal cosmic history.
    Because  and due to a 'invasion of the memeplexes', which has already occurred, only a remnant of previous 'universal time travelers' can remember their own timelined histories.
    The individualized memeplexes also engulf personal histories as personalized 'Books of Life' and remembrances. This you know only too well, as your historical and metaphysical emphasis on Egypt shows. Egypt forms a common root memory for a 26,000 year history for the present planetary group remembrance.
    A group remembrance is however individualized in personal experiences in whatever timeframe considered and participated in and so purely individualized data regarding this will always become individualized to an extent not conducive to a harmonization of an extended individualization, say into family or nation building.
    This is not to say that a most thorough individualization is not part of say the universal 'master plan' or cosmic purpose - it is.
    But this will engage the 'individual world' as a autonomous unity within an encompassing unification. This is something you have instinctively or intuitively felt perhaps most of your life, but have then rationalized in your 'parallel universe' concept.
    As you know I reject parallel universes as independent entities on both scientific and metaphysical grounds, yet fully embrace the multiverse concept as occupying a shared spacetime matrix continuum.

So Brook could argue with Tony about the validity of 'parallel universes' versus 'multinested phaseshifted universes' until Brook and Tony could a accomodate both concepts within a more encompassing concepts rigorously and rationally 'explained' to account for hitherto apparently irreconcilable differences in the models.

So the solution to the 'big challenge' of the 'square one' is like the unmovable object meeting the irresistible force. They cannot coexist together in separation, but must merge or blend to become a grander unified memeplex or thoughtform or mental construct.
    The solution to the islam thoughtform so entails, that it must be absorbed and incorporated in a bigger thoughtform. Like endosymbiosis and the evolutionary occurrence of how the eukaryotic primordial cellular form emerged from its prokaryotic precursor or ancestor.
    A cell without a nucleus merged, ate, absorbed and formed a symbiosis with a smaller cell of like morphology and this absorption of a part of the environment became 'electromagnetic monopolarized', aka 'spiritually'  inducted to create say a genetic supermutation which rendered the older smaller absorbed cellular material as the nucleus of a new cellular creation.

The picture below then shows you a simply cartography or code of how the Islamic memeplex can be absorbed by a greater memeplex with the cosmic irony implied in the fact, that what is known as islam previously manifested itself in using and plagiarizing this same memeplexes for its intended usurpation of the older by itself. Cosmic and Universal Justice and Honour will prevail!

Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 Islami11

And indeed, it is actual physics Brook, namely the interconnectivity between wave-particle duality unified.
    The actual memeplexification of the islam thoughtform is addressed in the attached pdf, which needless to say is not suitable for human opinionated mindedness of peripheral perusals of factual information presented.
    Attachments
    Egyptian Folklore II - Page 3 AttachmentThe Ontological Metaphysics behind the Physical Manifesto of Islam.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:22 am

Good Morning!

Thank you Tony.  It's going to take me awhile to read and digest that so give me a few days before I can really understand that image.  It looks interesting and I somewhat get the gist.
    If I can grasp some of physics on this thread I think I'm up for the task.

Interesting days indeed.  Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Brook

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 am