tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Brook
Anchor
Lionhawk
7 posters

Valencia California UFO

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Valencia California UFO Empty Valencia California UFO

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Brook's daughter-in-law sent this pic to Brook, since she knew Brook was interested in UFO's. This pic was taken about 3 blocks from Brook's house in February of this year. Her daughter-in-law wanted to take a pic of the mountains and the sky after a storm went through the area.

This was taken with an I-phone.

Now what amazes me with this photo is how the effects of all the lights seem to distort and yet the UFO looks pretty darn clear.
    Attachments
    Valencia California UFO AttachmentValencia UFO 1.JPG
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (255 Kb) Downloaded 75 times
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Valencia California UFO Empty Valencia UFO #2

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:46 am

Brook advised her daughter-in-law to go back the following day and take another picture at the same location. Now compare the difference between the two.
    Attachments
    Valencia California UFO AttachmentValencia UFO 2.JPG
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (247 Kb) Downloaded 38 times
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Valencia California UFO Empty Re: Valencia California UFO

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 am

Now I ask you the viewer, to give an honest evaluation of what you see. Is it a Plejaren craft? Why was it there at a very busy intersection? This craft got caught. As she took the picture she saw a flash. Again she was taking a picture of the mountains and the sky as she thought that it looked pretty cool.

I would also like to state for the record that these photos are Brook's property and no one has claim to this property, ie websites or whatever. We simply wanted to share it with those here who would appreciate the truth in plain sight. One for the little guys who's voice will be heard. Even to the pithy skeptics who would deny anything of this nature if it was right in front of their contorted faces.

Also keep in mind that these photos were taken in the middle of three military bases in that area, one of which is Edwards Air Force Base.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Crikey!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm

It was by shear accident she captured this UFO.....as she stated that when she took the pic all she saw with the naked eye was a flash. If you enlarge it, it has quite a lot of detail. Valencia California UFO 849210
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks Brook for sharing and LionHawk for posting.
    Your daughter certainly took the shot at the right moment.
    Excellent photo Thubs Up
    Reminds me indeed of Billy Meir's Ufos LionHawk or those built by the Nazis in WW 2 .
    I also have seen similar shapes in early Christian paintings and Egyptian temples.

Love from me
    mudra
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Definitely Pleiadean. Cool
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am

It does look Pleiadian but it could also be Plejaren (Renegade Pleiadians that were in League with Hitler during WWII). Remember the Hanebu I, II, III & IV ?

Valencia California UFO Haunebu+II

Now I'm not saying that the Craft in the Traffic Pic isn't a "Benign" Craft - Just that We be careful rushing to conclusions about Who may be Piloting It and what Their motivations may be.

Wink

I have a Picture at Home much like this that was taken at the Summit on Everest. It shows two Climbers placing Their Flag on the Top and Voila - There is a Craft behind Them in the Pic.

Now the Thing is that the Picture taker says that there was never any Craft up there with Them when the Pic was taken and They only noticed the Object once the Film had been developed...

I will Post this Pic tonight when I am at Home and can access It.

That said - They travel so fast that sometimes We catch 'em in Photos much the same as if We were taking a Pic of a busy Highway with no cars and then just as We took the Pic - A Car rushed by.

At any rate - Awesome Photo.

-//-

All things for a reason...

Heh heh

Last edited by Mercuriel on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Great photo! ~ i imagine (they) were just Christmas shopping and waiting for the light to turn green LOL

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 am