tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz Empty Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz

Post  Carol Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening...you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz...My friend has been amazed at his in depth knowledge of the Torah and the New Testament and has learned to make connections about things that are in plain site, but can only be revealed from extensive study...  When listening to Mark he makes the learning as well as the connections astounding as well as fun...It is my friends deep desire to pass this blessing on to people we care about.  Here is the site:  I suggest you fast forward past the Ami Dah and the worship music as well as the bulletin announcements and just listen to his teachings.....I pray it will truly bless you!  JT  Hadriel  JT

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/livestream.php

La Shanna Tova  "Happy New Year"

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz Empty Re: Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:54 pm

This afternoon I found a box with a large set of audio cd's, with the Jewish mystic knowledge and spiritual wisdom,
    with an image of a horn on the cover. How peculiar that in the Rosh Hashanah illustration below, also a horn is visible. I didn't
    choose to buy the box though.

For me this isn't that much of a blessing, Carol. I can't help but seeing this preaching and praising, as a group having made a
    pact in allowing an external God presence to be the authority ordaining what's to be held as true or not, based on scriptures
    given by that same God. I don't mean to make it less real to this group praising their Lord in song and dance in this livestream
    video, or less real or valuable to you, Carol. It's simply NOT my cup of tea. Prophecies aren't meant to be fulfilled and proven
    right, as I perceive it, they're images and descriptions of a possible reality based on the moment in time and the presence of the
    prophet in it, related to the view on human world-affairs in that moment in time.

The 7 tips presented in the image below are useful, as New Year intentions, be it Jewish or Pagan, atheist or catholic.

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz Aish_710
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz Empty Re: Since Rosh Ha Shana begins tomorrow evening, you might want to watch this teaching by Mark Biltz

Post  Carol Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:41 pm

It isn't my cup of tea either and I have a very different perspective that is much broader then the one my neighbor has. She is convinced with all of the signs this year that this is the time for the rapture. I view the rapture as an internal experience and anything else would likely suspect it a false flag of some ET nature. Somehow I think she will be greatly disappointed by the time October rolls by.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:11 pm