tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!

C77
    C77

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Empty ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!

Post  C77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm

You guys know how this works..
    This is open 4 debate but it looks like a Grey

LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS1ZVs2mFME
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Empty Re: ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 pm

wow c77, another fake you have posted (after the crop circle).. keep up the good work alien

(the shadow is the wrong way for the alien, its not even a good fake)

im not picking on you, but 2 posts/10 fake aliens.. pretty good return Rolling Eyes

C77
    C77

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Empty Re: ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!

Post  C77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:wow c77, another fake you have posted (after the crop circle).. keep up the good work alien

im not picking on you, but 2 posts/10 fake aliens.. pretty good return Rolling Eyes

Relax mo...just passing along the link, buuuttt...since u brought up the subject...

Tell me this is fake...

Photographed May 11th 2007 @ 10pm

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Thresizecloseup

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Thresizecloseupqu4

Negative of image

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  C773p

Whatever it is is wearing a helmet and some sort of face mask..

ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Thresizecloseup2et2

I know it's real 'cause I looked at it str8 into its eyes while it was looking right at me dead on into my eyes..'
    stood there long enough for me to grab my camera and take this pic..

Sorry if the quality isn't up to par as I have not been schooled or trained on how to accurately
    photograph inter dimensional Greys that show up unannounced in your presence.
    I did my best..

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 pm

I have no idea what these images are, though I know we have a tendancy towards anthropomorphism and see faces in all sorts of things.

I am sure there will be interest in your experiences, I would suggest being a little more careful of what 3rd party material you post as it could undermine your credibility where real contact and real images are concerned. the you tube clip was painfully bad and a clear hoax... and it didnt take much discernment to see it for what is was. I see even the poster of clip has now seen it is a clear fake and has posted as such.

these images you have uploaded are quite pretty :)

want to put them into context for us?
    C77
    C77

Post  C77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I have no idea what these images are, though I know we have a tendancy towards anthropomorphism and see faces in all sorts of things.

I am sure there will be interest in your experiences, I would suggest being a little more careful of what 3rd party material you post as it could undermine your credibility where real contact and real images are concerned. the you tube clip was painfully http://www.themistsofavalon.net/post.forum?mode=quote&p=14748bad and a clear hoax... and it didnt take much discernment to see it for what is was. I see even the poster of clip has now seen it is a clear fake and has posted as such.

these images you have uploaded are quite pretty :)

want to put them into context for us?

You have no idea what these images are huh..lmao

Anthropomorphism... attribution of human qualities to nonhumans.

Anthropomorphism can be used here effectively because this GREY I encountered had human characteristics...
    tilted it's head, communicated with me, and knew every movement I was going to make.

As far as my credibility is concerned, believe me I'm not loosing sleep over that.

Like I said relax, I was just posting a link to a vid...take a deep breath...relax.

In the end, I'm not here to convince anyone of anything...the "waking up process" is something
    we r all going to have to go through on our own. Judge things on what your own inner voice is telling you
    to be real and truthful..it will never lead you astray.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 pm

i'm cool, just a friendly word from me..

how can i know what these pictures are?, out of context.. i was genuine when i asked you put them into context for us.. can you please explain the circumstances under which you took them, i would think we are genuinely interested to hear that story
    C77
    C77

Post  C77 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 pm

[quote="Vidya Moksha"]i'm cool, just a friendly word from me..

how can i know what these pictures are?, out of context.. i was genuine when i asked you put them into context for us.. can you please explain the circumstances under which you took them, i would think we are genuinely interested to hear that story[/quote

Alot of folks here already know my story from AV1 where I was a mod.
    I think the post where I had these pics got over 7000 views before I left.
    You can feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to brief you in short summary in order to help.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

Hi C77!

yes, we that have been there from the beginning of AV1 know who you are and that you are genuine. And we do appreciate the work you do aside from this ocassional video posting, you have contributed a lot to the community. Glad your here with us...and it is good to see you once again ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  291147

And on another note, I sent some pictures to Lionhawk's email and he is going to post them for me...I'm not very good at setting up the program that lets you post pictures here..... I feel it's a great picture of a UFO and it was only blocks from my house .....so keep your eyes open for him to post it ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  849210

Note: it will look small so you will have to click on it to view it..or at least that is what Lionhawk is telling me...I'm not very good at that stuff ALIEN APPEARS DURING INTERVIEW LIVE TV SOUTH AMERICA AUGUST 8 2010!!  Icon_geek

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/contactees-abductees-f35/valencia-california-ufo-t838.htm

There will be a daylight photo to compare but look to the left of the street light with the two orbs above it
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:wow c77, another fake you have posted (after the crop circle).. keep up the good work alien

It looks to me like whatever that is, is dragging a body...no shadow..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm

C77 has written a book about his experiences with lots of documentation, photos, data included and is just waiting for publication. His experiences are authentic and quite interesting to say the least. Perhaps he can give you some links to the old forum at PA1 if you're interested in learning more about his experiences.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 am