tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15  Empty Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15

Post  Carol Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:11 pm

https://youtu.be/j--IT2gh6Og
    Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15

ROB: I guess I'm going to go into some other questions here, a little bit: the financial system, like people wanna know 'what is the current status of the SwissIndo?'

COBRA: I will not answer this question directly, I will not give any judgement or evaluation of different people that claim to have eased(?) the reset of the financial system, who say the whole process is being led by forces far beyond of what is physically visible in the global sphere, people who claim to have a role in this process…have the major role in this process…are not the people who really have the major role in this process. What is really happening behind the scenes, which is advertised nowhere in the global sphere, nowhere on (?) People who are really key players in the financial reset are just doing things, they are taking action and they are not publishing this anywhere and their actions will be seen when things happen and not before.

ROB: Ok, I really would  have to agree with that, it makes sense to me that this can't be like, bandied about into the public.

However, it seems as though some of these groups, they're well intended, I don't feel that the SwissIndo group is a misinformation group but they seem to be well intended genuine people. I mean, when you get down to that term that everyone talks about: the M1, that guy, it certainly seems like he wouldn't be it...I mean is that just, kinda like a confusion on their part, based on their intentions or what do you think is possibly goin' on there? There's some good people in there, yeah?

COBRA:  Ok, yes, there are many groups that are well intended but what I'm saying is that people who are really the main players in this process are not being advertised in any way in the global sphere, they are simply not public in any way.

ROB: Ok, good, that clears that up. So we have very advanced people who are in key positions, they've been delineated by the LIght Forces, they have been contacted through Earth based Resistance Movement or other sources, some are Initiates on the spiritual realm and they have their marching orders and they are closely monitored and they are working behind the scenes and many other good people out there will be brought into the plan as it unfolds. Would you agree with that?

COBRA: Yes, exactly. So, I would say there are many well intended people that are working on this project through the public sphere and they will be connected with the larger picture when the right time comes.

COBRA ROB POTTER INTERVIEW.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=22675

Last edited by Carol on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15  Empty Re: Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15

Post  Carol Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV7aDojQc2E
    Air Force One officer: Obama denies ETs exist. Photos prove ETs land on Capitol & White House base
    http://www.stage2omega.com/air-force-one-officer-obama-denies-ets-exist-photos-prove-ets-land-on-capitol-white-house base/?utm_source=Stage2Omega+Daily+Digest+Newsletter&utm_campaign=592b760933-Stage2Omega_Nightly_Digest_Newsletter1_11_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65449d26fb-592b760933-219577037

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15  Empty Re: Cobra Update Interview (Q&A) With Host: Rob Potter 07,13,15

Post  Carol Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:39 pm

QUOTE: Skype conversation between Heather (T-J) & Bill (AK)

fyi, the Denise mentioned is an associate of Bill's who has been channeling the Sphere Beings, the same group that Corey Goode/David Wilcock are associated with
    Just listening to that Skype call with Heather...
    Cripes, she is funny to listen to.
    Tho it's also very funny hearing Bill act like he understands her.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:53 pm