tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

World Debt Paid Off

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

World Debt Paid Off Empty World Debt Paid Off

Post  Carol Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

World Debt Paid Off Empty Re: World Debt Paid Off

Post  Carol Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 am

Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dydgO_7aw4E
    "60 Minutes" investigates high-frequency trading

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znB2UF9d2c
    Author Lewis Says Wall Street Is `Making America Worse'

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:33 am

There is no Description for the video and no "About" page on the channel, which has a username of "End Hunger."  This is the first upload for the channel.

The host, at the end of the video, said his name is Tracy Davison.

According to this article, he is an unsavory character:  http://behindmlm.com/companies/60-second-millionaire-review-ex-zeek-pimp-flees-to-philippines/

Carol, why did you post the video?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm

It was listed in one of the Skype rooms I visit and I liked the concept.. meaning wouldn't it be great if it's true. He's not asking for anything - only passing on information.

Try this link for more info: http://alangjr042.blogspot.com/2013/05/m1-king-of-kings-mrsinoas.html

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 pm

I think we could have Heaven on Earth -- but we seem to be addicted to outsmarting each-other and selling each-other out (or something like that). Trading might be exciting and profitable (for some) -- but it doesn't produce anything tangible. It's just moving money around (for commissions). We seem to be addicted to acting and game-playing -- and I get the sinking-feeling that some very-smart humans (and other-than-humans) figured-out how to exploit us with what we're addicted to. We react to Greed and Fear. I just finished visiting a Naval Museum -- and I love the technology and team-work -- but I hate the wounding and killing. War is a Racket. What Would Smedley Butler Say?? We could be much healthier and happier -- but acute-care drugs and surgery medicine is Big-Business. Consider the contrast and conflict between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex. I've almost come to the conclusion that in this non-idealistic civilization these two opposites probably must be maintained in a dynamic-equilibrium. How does one become a philanthropist if they don't make a lot of money (which often requires moral-ambiguity)?? How does one maintain peace if they can't defend themselves?? Those with the Guns and Gold RULE!!! What I've just described is utter-hypocrisy -- but we don't live in an ideal-world populated with ideal-people. I've even wondered if God MUST be King--Queen--Warrior--Banker--Judge (all in one)??!! I've even speculated that God MUST have multiple-personalities -- playing the parts of Father, Son, Holy-Spirit, Satan, Lucifer, et al -- just to maintain Life As We Know It (for better or worse -- I know not)??!! Would the "Jesus-Model" work in the boardrooms of the world?? But really -- isn't religion Salvation4Sale (in most cases)?? I have further speculated that this solar system is a Big-Business with One CEO!! I've considered the possibility that this solar system has been a One Solar-System Government for thousands of years. I've even called it Purgatory Incorporated!! What REALLY scares me is the thought that things MUST be this way (as reprehensible as that sounds)!! What bothers me is that we don't really know what things were like prior to Humanity and the Garden of Eden. We also don't know what things are really like in other civilizations throughout the universe. It seems as if we've been kept in the dark on purpose (and possibly for nefarious purposes). How do we really know if the End of the World would be a good-thing or a bad-thing?? Good for Who?? Bad for Who?? I keep suspecting that Ancient Star-Wars have a lot to do with why things are the way they are in modernity. I keep thinking that the general-public know next-to-nothing about what's really going on in this solar system (which might be just as well). Who Knows??

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 am