tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Jenetta
Carol
6 posters

SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD Empty SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:50 am

Large scale hostilities in an undeclared war being fought in deep space, Mars and on Earth between two secret space program alliances have come to a temporary halt according to the latest in a series of disclosures by secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode (aka GoodETxSG). In part one of his responses to a new set of questions (see below), Corey describes a complex planetary situation involving multiple space programs, both modern and ancient, and extraterrestrial civilizations in a struggle for dominance over how much information and technology will be released to the rest of surface humanity. For some, Corey’s disclosures are a product of fertile imagination appropriate for a coming Star Wars episode. There is good reason, however, to seriously consider Corey’s information as possibly the most comprehensive disclosures ever to emerge of what is really happening behind the scenes in the most highly classified space programs taking place on Earth and our solar system.

According to Corey, on the one side of the conflict is a positive (service-to-other) Secret Space Program (SSP) Alliance comprising the first secret space program created by the U.S. military, “Solar Warden,” and its allies, a number of ancient human space programs and friendly human-looking extraterrestrial races that is genetically linked to humanity. The “SSP Alliance” essentially wants surface humanity to learn the truth about its ancient space programs, extraterrestrial visitation, and free energy technologies. Most significantly, the SSP Alliance wants to put an end to an exploitative global financial system that has economically enslaved much of humanity.

read more at link above

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD Empty Secret Space Wars Halt As Extraterrestrial Disclosure Plans Move Forward

Post  Jenetta Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:36 am

(Carol)According to Corey, on the one side of the conflict is a positive (service-to-other) Secret Space Program (SSP) Alliance comprising the first secret space program created by the U.S. military, “Solar Warden,” and its allies, a number of ancient human space programs and friendly human-looking extraterrestrial races that is genetically linked to humanity. The “SSP Alliance” essentially wants surface humanity to learn the truth about its ancient space programs, extraterrestrial visitation, and free energy technologies. Most significantly, the SSP Alliance wants to put an end to an exploitative global financial system that has economically enslaved much of humanity.

(Jenetta)Its hard to know who to believe in regards to this "Solar Warden" secret space programme. Cobra has a different take...apparently Solar Warden and the Corporate space programs on Mars were interconnected and were originally developed from the Nazi Secret Space Program. See paragraph below in bold type.
    What really bothers me is that humanity is long overdue to knowing it's true history and no one needs to be "screwed" by more disinformation.

CobraFree the Colonies! Update and Videos

Free the Colonies! activation is coming soon. In order for people to have more understanding about the situation in our Solar System, I will explain a few things about various breakaway civilizations and their space programs.

In late Atlantean times, both Light and dark forces were openly present on the surface of the planet. When this planet was occupied by the Chimera and the Archons 26,000 years ago, all other interest groups with any significant power were forced to leave the surface and literally go underground.

The Light forces have then built their own network of underground cities and this network was holding the Light for the planet in the last 26,000 years. In various modern intel sources, this network is called the Agartha network, the Shambala, the underground kingdom of Light…

The dark forces have also built their own network of underground dwellings and they have allied with Dracos and Reptilians already living in certain locations underground. They have been keeping the darkness for this planet in the last 26,000 years. Various modern sources were calling this network Shamballa, the Agartha network, the Naga kingdom, the Patala… So if anybody speaks about the Agartha network, you need to discern clearly which network they are referring to.

Throughout the course of the last 26,000 years, many of the most advanced members of various surface civilizations have broken away from their societies and joined the underground positive Agartha network. Among them were paleolithic Gravettian shaman, Egyptian high priests, Minoan Goddess worshipers, Greek Pythagorean disciples (forming Hav-musuv breakaway society under Death Valley in California), Roman Auguri, Maya, Inca and Hopi groups, 17th century German explorers in South America, the Marconi/Fulcanelli group in the 20th century…

The positive Agartha network had their own space program with fleet of flying disks, traveling throughout the Solar System and beyond, contacting other positive extraterrestrial races. Their freedom of movement through the Solar System was severely limited due to Chimera-imposed quarantine status of this Solar System and planet Earth especially.

In the beginning of the 20th century, the positive Pleiadians from Aldebaran have decided to assist humanity in achieving spaceflight and overunity in order to help them set free from Chimera and Cabal control. By telepathic contact through Marija Orsic of the famous Vril Society they have given instructions how to build a working spacecraft. Unfortunately, the Vril Society was taken over first by the Jesuits through their Rothschild agent Adolf Schicklgruber (Hitler) and later directly by the Chimera through their agent Karl Haushofer. Here it is interesting to note that the original positive Vril Society was financed by the Esterhazy family, which is a positive White Nobility Templar family from Hungary that claims its origin from the Sirius star system. Although the original Vril project of the Light forces has failed short-term, in long term it has given enough technological knowledge to humanity that we will now be able to defeat the Chimera.

The Chimera controlled the development of the German Nazi secret space program that went into two directions.

The more secret part of the German space program was led by Hans Kammler. Kammler was cooperating with the Green Men (an underground Draco breakaway civilization). Under Kammler, the Nazis have built a network of underground tunnels and bases in Greenland, Argentina and Antarctica. They have further expanded their territory by building colonies on the Moon, Mars and asteroids. Pumped with Nazi supremacy ideology, they foolishly believed that they can challenge the Dark Fleet (Orion/Draco/Reptilian interstellar complex). In severe battles during mid-1950s, all Nazi space colonies were completely wiped out from this Solar System by the Draco/Reptilian fleet.

The official Nazi space program was developed by Wernher von Braun. He was later paperclipped into the US along with many other scientists and absorbed into the US military-industrial complex. They have developed both the official NASA space program front and the more secret Solar Warden program (from more military faction of the Cabal) and Corporate space program (from more corporate faction of the Cabal), together with deep underground military bases. Both Solar Warden and the Corporate space programs were interconnected, but deeply compartmentalized. At the top, they were guided by the Unholy Four (Kissinger, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld).

In 2012, the Light Forces have cleared all those secrets space programs, along with all deep underground military bases such as Dulce, Area 51 and Pine Gap. Most of the top brass in these space programs was taken to the Galactic Central Sun as they have committed grave crimes and were unwilling to accept the Light. Most of the supersoldiers participating in these programs were good people that genuinely believed they are defending the Earth against the alien threat. The vast majority of them have joined the positive Alliance fleet in this Solar System and are now assisting in MOSS.

Now they will assist in the final operations to liberate our Solar System from last vestiges of darkness, the Chimera bases and implant stations.

The completion of these operations will have extremely beneficial impact on the geopolitical situation. Therefore I would ask as many people as possible to support the operations by meditating on May 30th to ensure that the whole process will take place as peacefully and as harmoniously as possible.

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD Empty Re: SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 am

Here's a post I shared yesterday in bobhardee's thread on disclosure.
    To me, the views on disclosure-yes-or-no and ways of dealing with info and space war or space
    peace, from human, reptilian and other possible et-or agarthan origin, with the multi-level projects,
    in secrecy and presence of "masks behind masks" I find often much difficulty to discern the truth.

By following presentations of pro-disclosure messengers, like Stephen Greer and Stephen Basset,
    who with their unique styles, hint at the spiritual aspect of our space connections of past,
    present and future, with a firm practicality and sticking to the facts, I have found a way-shower
    that is valuable to me, as an attitude I prefer to practice.

That road-sign is present in a transcript part accompanying the tubby below. I remember you've told
    me you can't stand Dr. Stephen Greer, Jenetta. Without doing away with your freedom of opinion,
    I'm not referring to his person or style here, but to the content of the words in blue, which ring true
    to me. As I perceive it, for I'm always learning and exploring. To me, this attitude bypasses all body/
    mind acrobatics and offers opportunities to restore humanity's autonomy and heal the past.
    Blaming others for our suffering belongs to that past, as I see it and when I should stick to that
    I'm sure I know what kind of visitors I will find "at my door" Wink

(copy of my yesterday's post elsewhere)
    "To me, this first part of the presentation by Dr. Stephen Greer couldn't be clearer and more compact
    in what's to me the truth of ET-disclosure and the process of our expanding awareness, when we invite love in,
    without sentiments attached. Which means, to me, a love for who we truly are and a love for all living beings,
    no exception. No preference for color and race too, in showing respect Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiKWN1tiSw

Transcript part of interview first minutes:
    0:04 Are we alone in the universe?
    0:07 Why are they here what are we to do about it?
    0:11 What are we to make of all this? And before I came in here I was talking to a
    0:16 gentleman from Mexico and
    0:17 I said: "You know there's a wonderful saying
    0:21 "the world is as you are" and
    0:25 the reality is that the world has to become
    0:29 what are higher vision within us can perceive.
    0:33 We manifest this world..... our civilization and
    0:37 everything and it is a result of our individual and collective consciousness, thought and action
    0:42 And once we understand that and move in the
    0:45 direction of that good future which awaits humanity, we will have an entirely
    0:51 new civilization on earth.

Stephen Basses is fast, witty in a scorpion way and mad as hell... for a good cause, as I see him.
    Different from his same named collegue, although they both share a devilish sarcasm at times and
    carry a huge body of knowledge and responsibility, at least...... they show making efforts with
    their human acrobatic minds. If humor is present it makes it all so much more easy to digest,
    in my opinion.

"My task is to simplify and get to the core...." Stephen Basset says, in a presentation here,
    in Holland Amsterdam  Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sKTeZUOsZI
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD Empty Re: SECRET SPACE WAR HALTS AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE PLANS MOVE FORWARD

Post  bobhardee Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

6/3/2015
    Thanks BB

Bob H
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Bob, are you back?

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Just got "turned on" not really but hooked up to the satellite tonight.
    Will get the daily news out tomorrow a.m.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:34 am

I really hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program?? What if this basic concept simply needs to be conducted in a proper manner?? What if the solar system really needs to be run as a big-business?? I've tried to think about this in an idealistic manner -- but what if this solar system will NEVER be Idealistic?? What if this solar system really must be run by a Mean-Queen with a Titanium-Fist?? My disillusionment is beyond description -- but what makes this exponentially worse is the sinking-feeling that a lot of what presently exists has to be the way it is. It hurts like hell to think this way -- so much so -- that I don't want to think about it anymore.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:02 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I really hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program?? What if this basic concept simply needs to be conducted in a proper manner?? What if the solar system really needs to be run as a big-business?? I've tried to think about this in an idealistic manner -- but what if this solar system will NEVER be Idealistic?? What if this solar system really must be run by a Mean-Queen with a Titanium-Fist?? My disillusionment is beyond description -- but what makes this exponentially worse is the sinking-feeling that a lot of what presently exists has to be the way it is. It hurts like hell to think this way -- so much so -- that I don't want to think about it anymore.

Ortho .
    Please do not write any more "hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program? " It is certain that there was a over-national
    secret research program to solve the problem of antigravity ,

Former Black Ops - Stan Deyo & Anti Gravity Technology

How UFO work and the nature of antigravity . Fantastic presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=aaxo1Aq-9mU
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7537-antigravity

In the program, according to Dejo worked scientist of different nationality . Even the famous Soviet scientist Andrei Zakharov worked for a while . So as we heard many times by other whistle blowers mankind has the technology to take home ET . Unfortunately the major powers that without doubt have military bases on Moon and Mars , keep those facts secret because the taxpayer must be kept ignorant of what really goes on .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDBGL5u4Yl4
    26 Mile Galactic Federation of Light mothership in our Solar System (Dr Steven M Greer)

Published on May 13, 2013
    Many "Galactic Federation of Light" & "Ashtar Galactic Command" mother ships are parked on out side ring of our Solar System. all the smaller vessel mother ships and larger scout craft are within our solar system. and all the smaller scout crafts in our skies come from these mother ships hangers, readying for mass First Contact with Earth when the Illuminati are arrested and out of the way, so it's safe to do so.

www.GalacticFederationofLight.info
    www.GalacticFederationofLightl.com
    www.AshtarGalacticCommand.com
    www.CitizenHearing.com
    www.SiriusDisclosure.com
    www.DisclosureProject.org
    www.cseti.org
    www.eceti.org
    www.paoweb.com

This report should make your day Oxy. It's called the "good" news.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:08 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I really hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program?? What if this basic concept simply needs to be conducted in a proper manner?? What if the solar system really needs to be run as a big-business?? I've tried to think about this in an idealistic manner -- but what if this solar system will NEVER be Idealistic?? What if this solar system really must be run by a Mean-Queen with a Titanium-Fist?? My disillusionment is beyond description -- but what makes this exponentially worse is the sinking-feeling that a lot of what presently exists has to be the way it is. It hurts like hell to think this way -- so much so -- that I don't want to think about it anymore.

Ortho .
    Please do not write any more "hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program? "   It is certain that there was a over-national secret research program to solve the problem of antigravity ,

In the program, according to Dejo worked scientist of different nationality . Even the famous Soviet scientist Andrei Zakharov worked for a while . So as we heard many times by other whistle blowers mankind has the technology to take home ET . Unfortunately the major powers that without doubt have military bases on Moon and Mars , keep those facts secret because the  taxpayer must be kept ignorant of what really goes on .

I've attempted to be Open and Honest -- and this is the sort of response I receive -- if I am even lucky enough to get any response whatsoever. You got it. I won't write any more. PERIOD. I'm finishing a re-posting project -- which will be completed within a couple of weeks. Then I won't write any more (especially on this website). Your wish will be granted. Thanks for making the transition that much easier. It will also make it easier when the excrement contacts the air-conditioning.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:

Ortho .
    Please do not write any more "hate to think-it and say-it -- but what if there really needs to be a Secret-Government and a Secret Space Program? "   It is certain that there was a over-national secret research program to solve the problem of antigravity ,

In the program, according to Dejo worked scientist of different nationality . Even the famous Soviet scientist Andrei Zakharov worked for a while . So as we heard many times by other whistle blowers mankind has the technology to take home ET . Unfortunately the major powers that without doubt have military bases on Moon and Mars , keep those facts secret because the  taxpayer must be kept ignorant of what really goes on .

I've attempted to be Open and Honest -- and this is the sort of response I receive -- if I am even lucky enough to get any response whatsoever. You got it. I won't write any more. PERIOD. I'm finishing a re-posting project -- which will be completed within a couple of weeks. Then I won't write any more (especially on this website). Your wish will be granted. Thanks for making the transition that much easier. It will also make it easier when the excrement contacts the air-conditioning.

Ortho ,
    My comment was not intended to offend you in any way . My comment was pointing out to the fact that there is longer a need to speculate on the need for a secret space program . It was done in the past without our knowledge .
    you say " Then I won't write any more " . You will take the ball home ?
    So you complain "I am even lucky enough to get any response whatsoever " and then when there is a comment you take offence ?
    Please reconsider ! I appreciated your posting .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Sorry eNWO. I found rat-poison in one of my shoes (inside my house) -- and then, fifteen minutes later, I saw your comment. I'm simply trying to understand all-sides. What scares me is the possibility that when the Illuminati (and company) get kicked-out -- there might be a much nastier group waiting to get the chance to exploit and abuse humanity. The problem is that I don't think we know who we're really dealing with. Plus -- when out of power "good-guys" gain absolute-power -- they might become corrupt and nasty -- rather quickly. I always get a horrible and creepy sick-feeling whenever I think about being close to the center of how things "really-work" in this solar system. The "Top-Dog" might have a horrible moral track-record -- but what if any one of us had been in their shoes?? I keep leaning toward "Knowing Without Doing". But knowing just a tiny bit is almost completely destroying me -- and now they're putting rat-poison in my shoes!! That reminds me. Didn't they have a plan to put some nasty substance in Fidel Castro's shoes which would "Eat His Feet"??!! Can't We All Just Get Along?? Obviously Not!! One more thing. Imagine a Billionaire-Father who has an Opportunistic-Son who just can't wait for his Father to die -- so he can take-over the Family-Business. Then -- imagine the Father making it very tempting and easy for his Son to murder "Dear Old Dad". Imagine the Father faking his own murder!! Imagine the Father moving to a distant town -- and having private-investigators documenting every move of the Murderous-Son!! Finally -- imagine the Father reappearing twenty-years later -- and completely exposing the Disloyal-Son!! What if something similar to that is occurring within this very solar system?? Think long and hard about the relationship between the Father, Son, and Holy-Spirit. Note very-carefully each instance in the Bible wherein the Father, Son, and Holy-Spirit are specifically-mentioned. "Know ye not that I must be about my Father's Business??" That's all I'm going to say about that. BTW -- while I was out of town -- I encountered a man with an angel on the back of his shirt -- who asked me a lot of strange questions -- followed by him saying "we need to check you out".
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Oxy, I stopped worrying about the "what ifs" years ago and just plunge ahead dealing with "what ever", if any, consequences that may arise at the time.

From all I'm reading from the contactees most of their reports are positive. Even the good Ets can't let us run amuck without some type of intervention as earth is a valuable resource to them and our messing around with nuclear / atomic bombs and CERN is a big concern to them.

"That's all I'm going to say about that. BTW -- while I was out of town -- I encountered a man with an angel on the back of his shirt -- who asked me a lot of strange questions -- followed by him saying "we need to check you out."

hmm... are you being visited or was he schizophrenic?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFQYWAXTLIo
    Art Bell / Dr Steven Greer: Alien Lifeforms

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Carol, I have been reduced to mostly asking "what if??" I wish I had more confidence in what I think I know -- but I don't. I honestly don't know (with any significant degree of certainty) much of anything about the most important topics imaginable. I just received a copy of the complete works of Flavius Josephus. Mastering just that one volume would take a lifetime (for a very intelligent person). In the irreverent movie Religulous Bill Maher speaks of belonging to "The Church of I Don't Know". I identify with that. The True-Believers are SO Sure of the Themselves. The True-Atheists are SO Sure of Themselves. There is a legitimate point to showing-up once a week, and participating in some sort of a Common and Universal Ritual (such as the Mass) -- and then thinking and doing whatever makes sense throughout the week. I presently have lots of problems with the existing Religious-Rituals -- but I see the legitimacy of the basic concept. It's sort of agreeing to "get along" for one hour a week!! The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" spoke of the "Regressives" fighting with each-other year-round -- except for Christmas Day!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Bill Mayer is outstanding. Thanks for sharing that Oxy. Spouse said he believes all that. We just don't know.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:29 am

(B.B.)That road-sign is present in a transcript part accompanying the tubby below. I remember you've told
    me you can't stand Dr. Stephen Greer, Jenetta. Without doing away with your freedom of opinion,
    I'm not referring to his person or style here, but to the content of the words in blue, which ring true
    to me. As I perceive it, for I'm always learning and exploring. To me, this attitude bypasses all body/
    mind acrobatics and offers opportunities to restore humanity's autonomy and heal the past.
    Blaming others for our suffering belongs to that past, as I see it and when I should stick to that
    I'm sure I know what kind of visitors I will find "at my door"  Wink

Thanks for letting me know that your so very broad minded B.B. however it doesn't change my opinion regarding Stephen Greer or for that matter Bassett. Keep on learning and exploring...everyone else is doing the same without blaming others for their suffering.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:05 pm

i am not sure how well this fits but it is worth a few minutes of your time. Go to the 14:45 or so time mark and listen to the person who worked closely to Dr. Vernon Von Broun. I am a terrible speller so I apologize for the misspelling of his name. She offers some insight on space wars and the current industrial military complex that is holding the earth hostage. The rest of the video may contain some bits of news but I found little. I am sure that some of you have heard her speak before and believe her to be reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERqoqZoIJdM&spfreload=10

Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:45 pm

bobhardee's words:
    "Dr. Vernon Von Broun. I am a terrible speller so I apologize for the misspelling of his name.
    She offers some insight on space wars and the current industrial military complex that is
    holding the earth hostage".

Thank you, bobhardee, for posting this tubby. I remember this woman and her powerful statement.
    She's in the same boat with me, regarding the view on ET's as being benevolent, in essence.
    A comic misspelling, yes, and thoughtful of you to remind us of it. The proper name of that German
    scientist is Werner von Braun. The German name Werner von Braun = Werner of Brown in English.
    Werner van Bruin in Dutch and Werner de Brun in French
    Wink
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:37 am

BB
    I guess that makes it Vernon Bud Brown in the South. LOL

Bob H.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:05 am