tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

T.Henry Moray

Studeo
    Studeo

T.Henry Moray Empty T.Henry Moray

Post  Studeo Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Thomas Henry Moray (August 28, 1892 - May, 1974) was an inventor from Salt Lake City, Utah.
    Moray graduated from LDS Business College, he studied electrical engineering through an international correspondence school course. He later received a PhD in electrical engineering from the University of Uppsala. Moray developed what he termed the "Moray Valve"—a device for extracting "radiant energy" from the "energy waves of the universe", which he thought to be an inexhaustible environmental energy source.[1]. He held several demonstrations of this device.[2]
    [...] processes [producing "pure electrical energy"] were explored by Tesla prior to 1900, and by T. Henry Moray, of Utah[3], while in Sweden in 1912. Tesla used aluminum and some Group I elements, while Moray used spudomene or lepidolite—lithium-aluminosilicate rocks—which he called his "Swedish stone", to which he soldered triple-distilled germanium, producing semiconductor devices (which he called "valves") almost twenty years before Shockley, who got the credit.[4]
    Thomas Henry Moray is the supposed inventor of the germanium transistor, an alleged alien device which was used in the Philidelphia Experiment. No one has ever proved this to be true or not.

Further information: Free energy suppression
    In the 1930s, Thomas Henry Moray reported that he and his family had been threatened and shot at on several occasions and his lab ransacked to stop his free energy research and public demonstrations. The 1975 book The Sun Betrayed claimed solar energy production was being suppressed by the U. S. governmental bureau allocated to help its development

Thomas Henry Moray
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Moray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMe_kOl1Z3M
    mudra
    mudra

T.Henry Moray Empty Re: T.Henry Moray

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank You so much Studeo for honoring the memory of such an awesome man by
    sharing his work with us .
    It is important to give credit to all the bright souls that have journeyed on this plane.

I think it's the first time I meet you in the Mists .
    Warm welcome amongst us .
    May you have a good and inspiring time here.

Love from me
    mudra
    Luminari
    Luminari

T.Henry Moray Empty Re: T.Henry Moray

Post  Luminari Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:09 am

Thanks Studeo alien

Wonderful info...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am