tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka

Seashore
    Seashore

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka Empty The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka

Post  Seashore Sat May 16, 2015 8:19 am

I learned of Lanka's work on another forum where I had posted a thread about what really causes smallpox.  One of the responses I got linked the following translation from the German:

Dr. Stefan Lanka Exposes The "Viral Fraud"

Pictures of "Isolated Viruses" Debunked

http://neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm

I have been quite interested in his work ever since and am glad to discover this YouTube video with English subtitles:

Published on Nov 21, 2014

original video: Stefan Lanka - Grippepandemie und Tamiflu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p6EoUYrTyQ

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka Empty Re: The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka

Post  Carol Sat May 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank you for the new links Seashore. They're much appreciated.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Carol wrote:Thank you for the new links Seashore. They're much appreciated.

You're very welcome!

Now I'm looking for information about his claim that he discovered the first virus, which was in the ocean, and harmless.  Maybe our members who speak German could help with that.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat May 16, 2015 1:54 pm

A 1994 interview of Dr. Lanka:

Published on Feb 27, 2013

an interview Huw Christie did with Stefan Lanka in London in 1994.

Dr. Stefan Lanka, virologist and molecular biologist, is internationally mostly known as an "AIDS dissident" (and maybe "gentechnology dissident") who has been questioning the very existence of "HIV" since 1994. In the past years, however, he stumbled over a breathtaking fact:
    Not even ONE of the (medically relevant) viruses has ever been isolated; there is no proof of their existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ow9rdOdNe0

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat May 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Seashore wrote:Now I'm looking for information about his claim that he discovered the first virus, which was in the ocean, and harmless.  Maybe our members who speak German could help with that.

This seems to be on the topic, from a 1998 interview:

Stefan Lanka, Ph.D.: I started studying molecular biology in 1984, and I soon got bored because I learned that all that you have to learn in order to pass the exams is already old, out-of-date dogmatic thinking. So I went into ecology because I realized, while being abroad in different countries, that you can carry out very important research without big machines or big money. I was looking for an opportunity to do molecular genetics in the field of biology, so I chose to move into marine biology and did a lot of electron microscopic studies.

A marine biology professor was willing to let me work for him, and while doing this I found a stable virus-host relationship by accident. In that very moment, I knew that was it. The best way to do meaningful genetic research is to have a stable virus-host relationship, in which a virus is produced in the host but does not kill the host. So you can really study how they interact, how the genetic material of the virus is produced and how it interacts with the host, without manipulating it. That's still the only stable virus-host relationship in virology, other than in bacteria.

I was glad to be able to carry out this study, but first I had to convince my professor so he would agree to finance my new studies. He said he was a classical biologist and he could not sponsor me as a researcher in virology. I needed to find another professor who was willing to guide me, and the very day I found one I got a lab of my own. I could buy all the tools and big machines on my own overtime, so I had the best conditions to start my studies. After one year, I had isolated a virus and characterized it.

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/mcinterviewsl.htm

Regarding AIDS:

While most people in the U.S. and Western Europe go right on believing that the so-called Human Immunodeficiency Virus [HIV] is the sole cause of AIDS, debate rages even within the alternative AIDS community over whether HIV exists at all. Though Peter Duesberg, Ph.D. -- virtually the only alternative AIDS theorist with any significant public reputation -- continues to insist that HIV exists but is harmless, other alternative AIDS researchers and activists are coming to the conclusion that the virus doesn't exist. The main proponents of this view are Australian researcher Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos and her colleagues, who argue that HIV has never been isolated according to the Pasteur Institute criteria of 1973, and therefore it's probably what's called an "endogenous retrovirus" -- a creation of the body's own genetic material that looks and functions partly like a virus, but is not an infection because it comes from the body's own cells.

Stefan Lanka, Ph.D. takes the challenge to HIV's existence even further. A German researcher, Dr. Lanka is usually referred to as a virologist. But that hardly begins to describe his wide-ranging fields of study. Based on experiences in marine biology, biochemistry, evolutionary biology and virology, he's worked out a whole new view of HIV and AIDS. He believes that all so-called retroviruses are actually the body's own creations; that hepatitis is an autoimmune disorder (a disease in which the body is attacked by components of its own immune system) rather than a viral disease; that AIDS has nothing to do with immune suppression; and that it should really be called Acquired Energy Deficiency Syndrome -- AEDS -- because its true cause is a breakdown in the delivery of oxygen to the blood and/or body tissues.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:Thank you for the new links Seashore. They're much appreciated.

You're very welcome!

Now I'm looking for information about his claim that he discovered the first virus, which was in the ocean, and harmless.  Maybe our members who speak German could help with that.

Thank you, Seashore, this thread is very valuable I think. I'm interested in that harmless virus discovery in the ocean.
    If you can give me a link that offers access to a German text that you like to see translated into English, I'm happy to work on it.
    As a Dutchee I'm familiar with German, reading it is very easy for me and translating into English won't be too hard to do.
    It's also my work Cheerful

I wonder if we're on the threshold of finding that "contagion" is that the right word? the process of being contaminated
    by a virus of bacteria, is a process triggered by a depressed immune system and not an actual presence and threat in both.
    Not deadly causing death as a fact. I remember a comment of a German nutritioner-teacher in a food-consultancy class,
    while we discussed the immunity increase for antibiotics in virusses and bacteria, turning hospitals into dangerous places.
    He said "It's when we become hostile to those forms of life and try to destroy them, that those forms turn a hostile face
    towards us. It's like war: when trying to kill it we make the enemy stronger, coming back to us with a vengeance"

As I perceive it, the world of disease is a world where living in fear is the cause of our immune system turning weaker.
    In this "program" of fear, the enemy is us and the doctors joining that world, trying to fix that problem, become lost warriors.
    The evidence of that surfacing now, calls forth the warriors capable of consciously programming their dna. Babies can do that,
    born from mothers contaminated by HIV. To me, this is a way-shower of love that most healing can be found from within,
    when we begin to love ourselves for who we truly are, in sickness and in health. Or do that already from birth.

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka Baby10
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 17, 2015 6:51 am

B.B.Baghor wrote: I'm interested in that harmless virus discovery in the ocean.
    If you can give me a link that offers access to a German text that you like to see translated into English, I'm happy to work on it.

Would you be willing to do a search in German to see whether it pulls up a paper or an article about it written by him or someone else?

There is a Wikipedia article on him in German.  I used Google Translate on it and here's what it shows for Publications:

Publications

M. Klein, ST. Lanka, R. Knippers, DG. Müller: Coat protein of the Ectocarpus siliculosus virus. In: Virology, 1995 Jan. 10, 206 (1), pp 520-526, PMID 7831806 .
       M. Klein, S. Lanka, R. Knippers, D. Müller: Sum single-stranded regions in the genome of the virus Ectocarpus siliculosus. In: Virology, 1994 aug 1 Thread, 202 (2), pp 1076-1078, PMID 8030215 .
       St. Lanka, M. Klein, Ramsperger U, DG. Müller, R. Knippers: Sum Genome Structure of a virus infecting the marine brown alga Ectocarpus siliculosus. In: Virology, 1993 Apr, 193 (2), pp 802-811, PMID 8460486 .

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Lanka&usg=ALkJrhh3E9AEwkd48fnvpV058kTdDX0QfA#Publikationen

I clicked on the third one but I can't tell whether it has anything to do with his discovery.  And the word "infecting" doesn't sound like a harmless virus.

Last edited by Seashore on Sun May 17, 2015 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Wikipedia article)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 am

Seashore's queestion:
    "Would you be willing to do a search in German to see whether it pulls up a paper or an article about it written by him or someone else?

I've done that just now, Seashore and nothing shows up except a reference to "Das Neue Medizin" from Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.
    Here's a link to an English website with a presentation of that view on dis-ease [url= https://www.newmedicine.ca/] https://www.newmedicine.ca/[/url]
    I'm sure there's more of this already here, I remember posting about it. For the moment, I can't do too much research, Seashore.
    I'm okay with translating a document into English, when you find the need for it and present it to me to be worked on.
    I'm a busy body at the moment, for a new home for me in the UK is just what the doctor orders Lolerz

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:I've done that just now, Seashore and nothing shows up except a reference to "Das Neue Medizin" from Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

Thanks a lot.  That's helpful to know.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 17, 2015 10:12 am

Stefan Lanka, Ph.D.: I started studying molecular biology in 1984, and I soon got bored because I learned that all that you have to learn in order to pass the exams is already old, out-of-date dogmatic thinking. So I went into ecology because I realized, while being abroad in different countries, that you can carry out very important research without big machines or big money. I was looking for an opportunity to do molecular genetics in the field of biology, so I chose to move into marine biology and did a lot of electron microscopic studies.

A marine biology professor was willing to let me work for him, and while doing this I found a stable virus-host relationship by accident. In that very moment, I knew that was it. The best way to do meaningful genetic research is to have a stable virus-host relationship, in which a virus is produced in the host but does not kill the host. So you can really study how they interact, how the genetic material of the virus is produced and how it interacts with the host, without manipulating it. That's still the only stable virus-host relationship in virology, other than in bacteria.

I was glad to be able to carry out this study, but first I had to convince my professor so he would agree to finance my new studies. He said he was a classical biologist and he could not sponsor me as a researcher in virology. I needed to find another professor who was willing to guide me, and the very day I found one I got a lab of my own. I could buy all the tools and big machines on my own overtime, so I had the best conditions to start my studies. After one year, I had isolated a virus and characterized it.

I have to say I don't know what he's saying there.  Does the host produce the virus?

I don't understand "That's still the only stable virus-host relationship in virology, other than in bacteria" at all, because it makes it sound like bacteria are a part of virology when they're two different things.  

Question
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun May 17, 2015 11:49 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:I've done that just now, Seashore and nothing shows up except a reference to "Das Neue Medizin" from Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

From Ilsedora Laker's German New Medicine website:

Question 20 - Dr. Hamer, what role do microbes play in your system? One hears in this connection a lot about the immune system.

Up until now, we had thought that microbes caused infections. This view seemed correct as microbes are found in every infection. In reality, it is not true. The whole immune system is only a 'fata morgana', built on hypothesis.

In avoidable diseases we also forgot or overlooked the first phase, the conflict active phase. Only after the conflict is solved do the microbes become active. Indeed, they are directed and activated by the brain. They are NOT our enemies; they help us and work on the ordering of our organism. Since they are directed from the brain, they help break down cancer tumors after their task is fulfilled, or build up the holes, necroses and tissue damage from the other cerebrum groups. They are our faithful helpers, our guest workers! The concept of the immune system, the army that fights against the bad microbes, is simply wrong.

http://newmedicine.ca/interview.php
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Seashore wrote:
    The best way to do meaningful genetic research is to have a stable virus-host relationship, in which a virus is produced in the host but does not kill the host.

I googled "Stefan Lanka stable virus-host relationship" and it brought up this petition:

Petitioning Minister for Health Ireland Dr James Reilly MD and 1 other

'Pathogenic' viruses do not exist

James McCumiskey Wexford, Ireland

It is a truth universally acknowledged that pathogenic viruses exist. These viruses allegedly cause terrible diseases such as mumps, measles, rubella, AIDS and swine flu.

But what if these pathogenic viruses do not exist? What if no scientist has ever purified or isolated these alleged pathogenic viruses from the host cells?

During his undergraduate years at university, Dr Stefan Lanka came across a virus that had ‘infected’ a sea algae. The virus didn’t make the sea-algae sick. In fact the virus helped the sea algae to bloom and thrive, which was quite the opposite of what he had expected. He was really excited, because he had discovered what he thought was the first stable “virus-host” relationship. The virus did not threaten the host, but was welcomed by the sea algae and both co-existed harmoniously or endo-symbiotically.

In order to prove the existence of this virus, he isolated, biochemically characterized and photographed it. The photograph was taken by an electron microscope originally invented in the 1930s, and the biochemical characterisation was carried out using techniques invented in the 1970s. By 1994 he had achieved this and had obtained his doctorate.

The virus Dr Stefan Lanka discovered is called the Ectocarpus siliculosus virus. This virus is not pathogenic and enables the sea algae to thrive because of it, and not despite it. The diameter of this virus is approximately 120nm (nm - nano-meter - one billionth of a meter).

Dr Lanka was asked about pathogenic viruses such as HIV and did some research. He examined the scientific literature and discovered there was absolutely no evidence for the existence of any pathogenic virus deemed dangerous by the scientists and MDs; such as the mumps, measles, rubella and swine-flu  viruses, and against which our children are vaccinated.

Now if pathogenic viruses exist, it should be possible to isolate them and measure their respective diameters.

his question is directed to Professor Bill Hall Director of the NVRL (National Virus Reference Laboratory), who is the most eminent expert in Ireland on pathogenic viruses:-

Please tell me the diameter of all known pathogenic viruses and how you isolated and measured them.

I urge the Minister of Health Dr James Reilly MD to request Professor Bill Hall PhD MD to answer this question.

https://www.change.org/p/pathogenic-viruses-do-not-exist#petition-letter

I think that is very interesting!

This quote is in a piece by Gary Null also came up:

In his own work, German virologist Stefan Lanka has reached the same conclusion: "A virus is an easily definable entity. It’s the very stable product of cells...easy to isolate. To characterize a virus, you have to photograph the isolated particle; then you destroy the virus, characterize the proteins of the virus, and photograph the protein. And you do the same with the genetic material of the virus....This has never ever been done with HIV." 3

http://ipoaa.com/gary_null1_aids_dissidents_speak_out.htm

I'm again confused, though, by calling the virus a "product" of cells.  Sounds like the cells make it.  But maybe he just means the virus can be isolated in the cell and in that sense only the cell produces a virus.

Another quote:

If HIV is not a virus, then what is it that scientists have been studying all these years? Apparently, what we have been calling HIV is nothing more than a collection of cellular particles, say these pathologists. Hodgkinson reports that "Most analyses of so-called ‘HIV’ genetic material are based on small segments of the purported virus genome...typically covering between 2 percent and 30 percent of it, since the longer sequences are so rarely found. There is not even any fixed pattern to the composition of these segments--they vary 40 percent or more. No two identical HIV’s have been found, even from the same individual. In other words, there is no evidence for the presence of any unique molecular entity like a virus."5 Dr. Lanka adds: "What they are showing to us is the particle in the cells, not the virus particles. We see a huge variety of particles in all cells and tissues. They are designed for export/import. And they are not stable like a virus. Therefore, they cannot be isolated. A virus has to be very stable to leave the cell of the tissues and enter the bloodstream and visa versa. Because a virus is stable it can easily be isolated. This has never been achieved in HIV."

http://ipoaa.com/gary_null1_aids_dissidents_speak_out.htm
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 18, 2015 3:34 pm

I found another interview of Lanka:

I have studied molecular biology.

In the course of my studies I demonstrated the existence of the first virus in the sea, in a sea alga. This proof was first published in a scientific publication in 1990, in accordance with the standard of the natural sciences. The virus whose existence I demonstrated reproduces itself in the alga, can leave it and reproduce itself again in other algae of this kind, without having any negative effects, and this virus stands in no connection whatsoever with any disease.

For instance in one litre of sea water, there are over 100 million viruses of various kinds very different from each other. Fortunately, the health authorities and the doctors have not become aware of this, otherwise there since long would have been a law permitting sea bathing only for persons attired in total body condoms.

Biological structures which would do anything negative however have never been seen. The basis of biological life is togetherness, is symbiosis, and in this there is no place for war and destruction. War and destruction in biological life is something purported by sick and criminal brains.

In the course of my studies, I and others have not been able to find proof of the existence of disease causing viruses anywhere. Later we have discoursed on this publicly and have called on people not to believe us either but to check out themselves whether or not there are disease causing viruses.

Out of this there arose the klein-klein action, which since 5 years back has been asking the health authorities for proof and which finally has gotten admission of and certainty of the fact that there is no proof of disease causing viruses and no proof of a benefit of vaccination. In order to enable us to make these results publicly known without falsification of them, we founded the klein-klein-verlag (publishing house) three years ago.

What viruses are there at all, then, and what are they doing?

Structures which you can characterize as viruses there are in many species of bacteria and in simple life forms, similar to the bacteria. They are elements of together-living of different cells in a common cell type which have remained independent. This is called a symbiosis, an endosymbiosis, which has arisen in the course of the process of different cell types' and structures' combining, an endosymbiosis which has brought forth the present cell type, that type of cells of which humans, animals and plants consist.

As are the bacteria in all our cells, which are breathing away our oxygen, the mitochondria, or the bacteria in all plants which are producing the oxygen, the chloroplasts, the viruses are component parts of cells.

Very important: Viruses are component parts of very simple organisms, for instance of the confervacea type of algae, a particular species of a one-celled chlorella alga and of very many bacteria. As existing there, these viral component parts are called phages. In complex organisms however, in particular in humans, or in animals or plants, such structures which you might call viruses have never been seen.

In contrast to the bacteria in our cells, the mitochondria, or the bacteria in every plant, the chloroplasts, which cannot leave the common cell, since they are dependent on the metabolism of the common cell, viruses can leave the cell, since they are not carrying out any survival-vital tasks within the cell.

Viruses, thus, are component parts of the cell which have turned their entire metabolism over to the common cell and therefore can leave the cell. Outside the common cell, they are helping other cells, in that they are transferring construction and energy substances. Any other function of theirs has never been observed.

Those actual viruses which have been scientifically demonstrated to exist are performing, in the very complex processes of interactions of different cells, a helping, a supporting and in no case a destructive function.

Also in the case of diseases, actually neither in the diseased organism nor in a bodily fluid has any structure which you could characterize as a virus ever been seen or isolated. The proposition that there is any sick-making virus whatsoever is a transparent swindle, a fatal lie with dramatic consequences.

http://www.whale.to/b/lanka.html
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Seashore wrote:
    In contrast to the bacteria in our cells, the mitochondria, or the bacteria in every plant, the chloroplasts, which cannot leave the common cell, since they are dependent on the metabolism of the common cell, viruses can leave the cell, since they are not carrying out any survival-vital tasks within the cell.

He's saying that mitochondria and chloroplasts are bacteria?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue May 19, 2015 6:14 am

Seashore wrote:
    Petitioning Minister for Health Ireland Dr James Reilly MD and 1 other

'Pathogenic' viruses do not exist

James McCumiskey Wexford, Ireland

I was curious about James McCumiskey so I googled his name and brought up book reviews for his book The Ultimate Conspiracy, which indicate the close relationship between the work of Stefan Lanka and Dr. Hamer's German New Medicine, which I'm also keenly interested in.  Here's one of them:

Always on the lookout for more literature dealing with Dr. Hamer's New Medicine in English, I was delighted to come across James McCumiskey's book "The Ultimate Conspiracy".
    Due to a tragic case in his own family, this Irishman took it upon himself to thoroughly study Dr. Hamer's findings along with the findings of dissident virologists, questioning the germ and the virus theories, amongst others Dr. Stefan Lanka and Karl Krafeld. To do so he even learned German!
    As a layman with no medical background (an advantage?) James McCumiskey has impressively worked himself deep into the available material. Not only that, the author also succeeds in conveying this knowledge to his readers in an understandable and personal writing style.
    The book not only contains the theoretical aspects of the 5 Bio. Laws of Nature but also a lot of cases that illustrate why people suffered from one (and not any other) dis-ease and what it took for them to restore their health or why some of them failed to do so.
    People that are already studying the New Medicine will greatly appreciate this comprehensive and extensive book and for people that haven't yet or only heard about Dr. Hamer's findings, it can be a very insightful way of getting oneself acquainted with a perspective that differs in many ways from the established medical viewpoint and yet, is so logical and observable in our own lives.

www.amazon.com/dp/0955716101/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=3523288625&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_8wxzanxivl_e
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue May 19, 2015 8:41 am

Published on Apr 19, 2015

We Catch Diseases from The Environment Not From Each Other

The website for my book is
    The Ultimate Conspiracy: The Biomedical Paradigm by James McCumiskey

Website for the German New Medicine in English is:
    This is Ilsedora Laker's website. She is based in Toronto Canada.

The German New Medicine
    Welcome to the Germanic/German New Medicine In the spirit of the Germanic/German New Medicine, we offer a word of warning.
    View on www.newmedicine.ca

Website for Dr Stefan Lanka in German is:
    WissenschafftPlus
    View on www.wissenschafftplus.de

The Ultimate Conspiracy: The Biomedical Paradigm by James McCumiskey
    The medicine book The Ultimate Conspiracy: The Biomedical Paradigm written by prominent author James McCumiskey.
    View on www.the-ultimate-conspiracy.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CDwLmUa3g
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed May 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Seashore wrote:He's saying that mitochondria and chloroplasts are bacteria?

Here is a screenshot from a video based on a Gary Null documentary including an interview of Stefan Lanka:

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka 115

The segment that includes the information:  https://youtu.be/-btqQa-wXno?t=9m50s

The video:

Published on Jan 21, 2012

Dr. Stefan Lanka, virologist and molecular biologist, is internationally mostly known as an "AIDS dissident" (and maybe "gentechnology dissident") who has been questioning the very existence of "HIV" since 1994.

snippets from Gary Nulls Deconstructing The Myth of AIDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=93&v=-btqQa-wXno

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:35 am

Apparently Stefan Lanka issued a challenge to the medical community regarding proving the virus that causes measles.  There was prize money involved, the prize was claimed and denied, and then there was a court case over it.  Lanka lost the court case.  The case is David Bardens vs. Stefan Lanka.

I have read that Lanka will appeal.

Today I found a website positivists.org with the page "Measles Virus tried at Court:  David Bardens vs. Stefan Lanka - case documentation" dated May 15, 2015.  It says the page is a work in progress and it says this:

We have contacted Stefan Lanka with an interview request through his website and on 1 June 2015 with a formal letter. We have, however, not received an answer thus far.

Olaf Simons / Omi Hatashin

http://positivists.org/blog/archives/3881

On that page I also see this:

Screenshot of http://www.wissenschafftplus.de/blog/de, Stefan Lanka’s webpage, 2015-04-22. Note the call for help on the margin: “Eine Bitte. Wir möchten eine bewegte Annimation herstellen, in der die Fehlentwicklung in der Medizin dargestellt und auch was im Reagenzglas getan wird, um krankmachende Viren zu behaupten. Kennen Sie jemanden, der oder die das professionell kann und dabei noch bezahlbar ist? Vielen Dank!” / “A Request. We would like to create an animation to show how medicine is going wrong. It should show something done with a test-tube in order to claim that viruses cause diseases. Do you know someone who can do this professionally and who is not too expensive?”

http://positivists.org/blog/archives/3881

I hope something comes of this.  It is exactly what is needed to educate the public and make progress.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:59 am

Seashore wrote:On that page I also see this:

Screenshot of http://www.wissenschafftplus.de/blog/de, Stefan Lanka’s webpage, 2015-04-22.

On Lanka's site, using Google Translate, I see this dated April 30, 2015:  "The measles virus process is always exciting."  It links to a 3 page .pdf file but Google Translate doesn't work well for it.

Does anyone know how to get a translation of a .pdf file online?

Here's the link to the .pdf file:  http://www.wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Der-Masern-Virus-Prozess-wird-immer-spannender.pdf

Here's a Google Translate for the first paragraph (but the link is too long to post):

What happened until now
    On 24.11.2011, I published an on the internet
    Sweepstakes, in which the one I 100,000
    Euro offered, the original scientific work
    the National Reference Centre for Measles
    the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin (RKI) submits, in
    claiming the existence of the measles virus, proved
    and whose diameter is determined. a
    Young doctor did not send me an original work of the
    RKI but six publications from abroad.
    Including a review article in the allegations
    summarized in 98 publications on the measles virus
    are without it the evidence
    are printed for this.

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:47 am

Here are some videos for those of you who understand German, with Descriptions in English by Google Translate:

Published on Apr 25, 2014

100,000 Euro has commanded that of Langenargener biologist Stefan Lanka, which can prove to him the existence of the measles virus. The Homburger doctor David Barden has accepted the challenge. With the money he has not seen anything but. Meanwhile, the case against Barden Lanka will be heard by the District Court of Ravensburg. A reviewer should now decide whether the reasons given by David Barden studies sufficient to prove the existence of the virus. Then the Langenargener Stefan Lanka would actually pay the 100,000 euros reward. But what kind of a man who has studied biology and now denies the existence of a virus? Julia Baumann met Stefan Lanka before the first day of the trial in Langenargen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMypk3rT1c

Published on April 6, 2014

Dr. Stefan Lanka "WissenSchafftBilder Plus". The film about the seminars of Dr. Stefan Lanka, For more information visit: http://www.wissenschafftplus.de/.
    The film was produced by the visual media Filmproduktion am Bodensee http://www.seh-media.de/.

Knowledge creates Plus with Dr. Stefan Lanka and colleagues:
    Lectures, seminars and the magazine WissenSchafftBilder Plus

In this video I introduce myself and the work of WissenSchafftBilder Plus, academy and publishing, in the fields of biology, research, medical, social and technical measures before.

As a young student I discovered the first, today known as "giant virus" positive-acting virus from the sea. That led me directly into the basic research in biology, chemistry, medicine and physics. I quickly came across contradictions in biology and medicine and could the hows and whys recognize and represent the undesirable developments by analyzing the history.

We have gefundenund refuted the real mechanisms of the origin of life, its origin, development and meaning the neo-Darwinian explanations of life. Confirmed, we will by the verifiability and traceability of our statements because they also allow predictions, meet the three criteria of real science.
    We are supported by the testimony of the philosopher Thomas Nagel and his book
    "Spirit and Kosmos. Why the materialistic and neo-Darwinian
    Conception of nature is almost certainly wrong "

The renewed question of the philosophy of mind
    "How can we understand nature as a system that is capable of producing mind?"
    We answered by the idea of ​​a new model of life. We understand the nature and have contributed to the further recognition.
    Thomas Nagel:
    "If we want to explain the spirit, we must assume that reality is understood."
    We have made clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc_H8EHYeLg

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Seashore wrote:

This screenshot shows Lanka being very friendly with the purported discoverer of HIV.  This is very odd, in view of Lanka's work.

The Good Work of Dr. Stefan Lanka Untitl10

confused
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:18 am

I am pleased to discover this morning that there is a German New Medicine forum at gnm-forum.eu and Dr. Lanka's seminars are discussed there.  Using Google Translate, I pulled up this example from 2010 posted by an administrator:

Presentation and full-day seminar with Dr. Stefan Lanka

Dr. Stefan Lanka has a holistic explanation
    for the development and treatment of pain
    found that, on the findings of biology
    homeopathy, the new medicine,
    Osteopathy and other knowledge systems and
    Schools are based.

In the lecture, the basic characteristics of
    Life and the properties of the cells, the
    Tissue, and the higher-level systems
    presented from which the causes of
    Pain and the type of therapy result.
    In the seminar, these principles are illustrated and
    general and specific therapy options
    revealed that out of human biology
    arise.

Dr. Lanka is not the error spread, as if a
    Life without pain possible. The seminar is
    but helps, burdensome changes in the
    individual health with less pain
    live.

http://www.gnm-forum.eu/board/viewtopic.php?t=3201

If Stefan Lanka's findings turn out to be true and are accepted into the mainstream, it would revolutionize medicine.

This also shows that there is a correspondence between the findings of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer and Stefan Lanka, PhD.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Seashore wrote:
    I have been quite interested in his work ever since and am glad to discover this YouTube video with English subtitles:

Published on Nov 21, 2014

original video: Stefan Lanka - Grippepandemie und Tamiflu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p6EoUYrTyQ

There is a problem with the English subtitles.  There is the statement "Whenever there is a tsunami or an earthquake I think to myself, Goethe is speaking again."  

The German closed caption for the translation at that point is "dagegen es gebe beim Zunahme denke ich Wolfgang Roth."

"Zunahme" = "tsunami"?  lol!

Google Translate is not much help:  "on the other hand there is the increase I think Wolfgang Roth."

It's hard trying to do research when you don't speak the language.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:35 pm