tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!! Empty The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!!

Post  Carol Fri May 15, 2015 4:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdjupsToAE
    The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!!

This is my favorite Left and Right Brain Test of all Times!!!!!

Lets take a look at some words to best describe the left and right side of the brain...!

Left brain: * Logical * Detail oriented * Fact oriented * Interprets words and language * Mathematical and scientific * Order and pattern perception * Strategic

Right Brain: * Feeling oriented * "Big picture" oriented * Interprets sounds, symbols and images * Philosophical and spiritual * ?"out of the box" thinking * Inspiration oriented * Imaginative * Risk taking * Deals with the realm of possibility

So... Which are you? Or maybe both?

-Luis
    For me... I cant make her spin both ways!!! Left or Right!

So... I Control Her!!! LOL!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    tacodog
    tacodog

The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!! Empty Re: The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!!

Post  tacodog Fri May 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Are you sure this isn't a trick? To start with I see her going clockwise, If I glance at her foot she tends to start going counter clockwise. ?? Perhaps they have her rotating both directions? Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!! Empty Re: The Left Brain and Right Brain Test!!!

Post  Carol Sat May 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Yes, it's a trick. It's how you can watch your brain function switch from left to right. I had it going back and forth depending on what I was doing with my eyes and thought it was broken until I realized I was doing that.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:34 pm