tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist

burgundia
    burgundia

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist Empty Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist

Post  burgundia Fri May 01, 2015 6:43 am

mudra
    mudra

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist Empty Re: Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 pm

I doubt nukes don't exist. I have no doubt however the entire idea of nuclear Bomb devastating power has been used as propaganda to keep the world in fear.

A closer look at the actual value of nuclear Bombs strategically as shown in the following presentation shows well how they are useless to prevent further wars.

The Great Nuclear Hoax - The Myths of Atomic Age
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXF-3O3-wqc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2015 1:22 pm

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN AIR FORCE STATION - Atomic Bomb Movie Studio for the US Air Force in Hollywood 3358
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=289QhrU9Xow

The Nevada Test Site's Secret Film Studio: Lookout Mountain Laboratory

Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist Article-2003075-0C8C0A6000000578-338_634x407

Over its lifetime, the studio produced some 19,000 classified motion pictures - more than all the Hollywood studios combined (which I guess makes Laurel Canyon the real 'motion picture capital of the world'). Officially, the facility was run by the U.S. Air Force and did nothing more nefarious than process AEC footage of atomic and nuclear bomb tests. The studio, however, was clearly equipped to do far more than just process film. There are indications that Lookout Mountain Laboratory had an advanced research and development department that was on the cutting edge of new film technologies. Such technological advances as 3-D effects were apparently first developed at the Laurel Canyon site. And Hollywood luminaries like John Ford, Jimmy Stewart, Howard Hawks, Ronald Reagan, Bing Crosby, Walt Disney and Marilyn Monroe were given clearance to work at the facility on undisclosed projects. There is no indication that any of them ever spoke of their work at the clandestine studio.

The facility retained as many as 250 producers, directors, technicians, editors, animators, etc., both civilian and military, all with top security clearances - and all reporting to work in a secluded corner of Laurel Canyon. Accounts vary as to when the facility ceased operations. Some claim it was in 1969, while others say the installation remained in operation longer. In any event, by all accounts the secret bunker had been up and running for more than twenty years before Laurel Canyon's rebellious teen years, and it remained operational for the most turbulent of those years.

The existence of the facility remained unknown to the general public until the early 1990s, though it had long been rumored that the CIA operated a secret movie studio somewhere in or near Hollywood. Filmmaker Peter Kuran was the first to learn of its existence, through classified documents he obtained while researching his 1995 documentary, "Trinity and Beyond."

http://informationfarm.blogspot.be/2010/02/inside-lc-strange-but-mostly-true-story_08.html

Below some photos taken by photographers of that studio
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/09/14/science/20100914_atom.html?ref=science&_r=0

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun May 03, 2015 1:35 pm

I do not have an opinion on this subject. I haven't done any research.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2015 2:45 pm

burgundia wrote:I do not have an opinion on this subject. I haven't done any research.
    Out of curiosity the video you posted led me synchronistically to Laurel Canyon.
    A highly interesting subject to me that would deserve a thread of it's own.
    In the process of study more about this.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 03, 2015 5:38 pm

I've heard that nukes have to be pre-placed -- rather than launched. I've heard that nukes have been used off-world. I've heard there was a plan to detonate all nukes simultaneously. I've been told that "bombs are good -- and nukes are bad". I've wondered about the nuclear-arsenal overkill. Does this lend some credibility to what I've heard regarding off-world use of nukes and/or star-wars?? Are nukes obsolete?? I've heard that Russia has space-weapons which can kick everyone's @$$!! What if all WMD's are under centralized control?? What if all WMD's are under "other-than-human" control?? What if the DUMB's -- the WMD's -- and Secret-Space Programs -- are ALL for "other-than-human" use?? If all (or most) of the above were not true -- wouldn't we have experienced some sort of WWIII before now?? Would a Solar System Regime Change REALLY be a Solar System Regime Change?? If Humanity were exterminated by ET -- how would this occur?? Would ET seek to keep the buildings and remove the people -- preserving Earth -- rather than utterly destroying everything, and starting over?? Consider the Old-Testament Wars of Conquest. Is this an ET MO?? Is Mankind in the Driver's-Seat -- or are We (including the Elites) just along for the ride?? Sorry to be so negative. I'm honestly going to try to be highly positive -- but I guess I just needed to get that out of my system...
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

We have had a couple to drop in the Carolinas. One was east of Goldsboro, NC back in the late 60's. It did not explode because they have all sorts of fail safe triggers that have to be pulled or switched on or something. I think the story goes that it fell and stuck in a very muddy area. The Air Force tried but never recovered it. The other was dropped in the Atlantic and it exploded causing enough earth shaking so as to be registered as an earthquake. This one happened several years ago during the President's first term. USGS quickly realized it was not an earthquake and took that information down. There has never been an official explanation of the explosion. Just like 911 when they didn't warn the people working at the site, no warning went out to avoid fish or swimming off the Carolina coast.

Don't you just love it when democracy works for you. Crazy Happy
    Bob H

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:49 am