tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
DiVineEnvy
SuiGeneris
giovonni
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Carol
rhythm
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
16 posters

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

mudra
    mudra

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  mudra Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm

An awesome young man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJgX3qH148

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  Carol Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Cute mudra. I've had numerous experiences of needing help on the road. Surprisingly, most of the time the car battery would die or something go wrong at home, at a friends or in front of a gas station. However, we have been in the car driving at night when someone was trying to stop us and have us pull over. We didn't because it seemed odd and later learned this was a method being employed by some undesirables to assault those who stopped. Recently, when our truck over-heated, I was stranded on the side of the road for over an hour and no one stopped. Fortunately, I had the cell phone and called my husband who left work and arrived with some water so we could at least get it to the repair place.

These days, it's important to use intuition when coming upon a situation where someone appears to need help. And with cell phones it's easy enough to stay in a locked car and call in the problem to the police who will come out to make a site visit.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am

NEED WASHING?
    A little girl had been shopping with her Mom in Target. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful red haired, freckle faced image of innocence.

It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain gutters, so much in a hurry to hit the earth it has no time to flow down the spout. We all stood there, under the awning, just inside the door of the Target.

We waited, some patiently, others irritated because nature messed up their hurried day.

I am always mesmerized by rainfall.. I got lost in the sound and sight of the heavens washing away the dirt and dust of the world. Memories of running, splashing so carefree as a child came pouring in as a welcome reprieve from the worries of my day.

Her little voice was so sweet as it broke the hypnotic trance we were all caught in, 'Mom let's run through the rain,' she said.

'What?' Mom asked..

'Let's run through the rain!' She repeated.

'No, honey. We'll wait until it slows down a bit,' Mom replied.

This young child waited a minute and repeated: 'Mom, let's run through the rain.'

'We'll get soaked if we do,' Mom said.

'No, we won't, Mom. That's not what you said this morning,' the young girl said as she tugged at her Mom's arm.

'This morning? When did I say we could run through the rain and not get wet?'

'Don't you remember? When you were talking to Daddy about his cancer, you said, 'If God can get us through this, he can get us through anything!''

The entire crowd stopped dead silent. I swear you couldn't hear anything but the rain. We all stood silently. No one left. Mom paused and thought for a moment about what she would say.

Now some would laugh it off and scold her for being silly. Some might even ignore what was said. But this was a moment of affirmation in a young child's life. A time when innocent trust can be nurtured so that it will bloom into faith.

'Honey, you are absolutely right. Let's run through the rain. If GOD let's us get wet, well maybe we just need washing,' Mom said.

Then off they ran. We all stood watching, smiling and laughing as they darted past the cars and yes, through the puddles. They got soaked.

They were followed by a few who screamed and laughed like children all the way to their cars. And yes, I did. I ran. I got wet. I needed washing.

Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away your precious memories...So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday.

To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.
    I HOPE YOU STILL TAKE THE TIME TO RUN THROUGH THE RAIN.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 am

Its Wisdom like this that makes You so Loved...

Flowers

Indeed...

Perhaps We all need some Washing My Dear Sista...

TY for the above Message...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 am

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 22 Tumblr_ljq92cW7Iv1qia03ro1_500

Talking of memories and rain ... this is how I experienced my first Love.
    As we were walking down the park rain started to pour heavily having us
    take refuge under a tree . We were standing close to each other when all
    of a sudden he took me in his arms and kissed me.
    We were only 14 and so wonderfully innocent.
    I'll never forget the sweetness of that moment.
    Thank you Carol for bringing it back to memory.

Love for You
    mudra

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

YOU SHOULD BE WASHING THE THC MEDICINE OUTTA YOUR HERBS!!!

AND MAKING HONEY OIL TO USE ALL OF ITS MEDICINAL CURES!!!

Thank you for these wonderful energetic posts you all truly are the rainbow warriors and my life will never be the same after meeting you all the Soul Family of Avalon! OMG you have no idea...well maybe you do :) The information that was shared and the knowledge gained from it... right in the face of those who try to stand in our way and steal what is ours! Not this time!!! You wont crash us! Ok hers a quick update for you..I might dig up another couple posts...if your lucky :) and dont ban me Big Grin 2

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 22 CANNABISISLEGAL

Dub From Atlanis - Silly Little Things (Cymatic remix)

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WOBbnsKdxTs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WOBbnsKdxTs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I wish I could have grown it and used it to help my mother when she had cancer. Alcohol is far more dangerous with respect to substance abuse then cannabis. However, both impair judgment so best not to drive under the influence as others lives are endangered as well.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Yes Carol... You are so on the ball.. and if I could get Marijuana I'd certainly get it... no judgements right? Yep, like your Brother I too am Sad!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Carol wrote:I wish I could have grown it and used it to help my mother when she had cancer. Alcohol is far more dangerous with respect to substance abuse then cannabis. However, both impair judgment so best not to drive under the influence as others lives are endangered as well.

Rick Simpson on The Truther Girls - May 17th, 2012 - Hemp Oil, The Cure For Cancer

RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 am