tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
EME3
orthodoxymoron
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
8 posters

Economic News

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Economic News Empty Economic News

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:02 am

Speaking of doom and gloom: Here is the news from the man who predicted the Freddie Mae collapse.

A Multi-Millionaire's Personal Blueprint For Surviving the Coming Currency Collapse:
    "This is what I'm doing to protect my family and my finances -
    I recommend you do the same."

Dear Fellow American,

Do you believe America's financial problems from 2008 have been fixed?

Do you think we'll have another banking crisis in the next few years, or a problem with our currency?

If you are concerned about these possibilities, you are not alone.

After all: What we are witnessing in America today is unprecedented.

Our government has embarked on a gross, out-of-control experiment, expanding the money supply 400% in just six years, and more than doubling our national debt since 2006.

It took our nation 216 years to rack up the first $8.5 trillion in debt... then just 8 more years to double that amount.

And this is precisely why so many questions about the economy and our future remain. For example...

Why has there been very little inflation thus far? How will we possibly pay back all this debt?

And of course, perhaps the most important question of all: Why has nothing "bad" happened after our government printed more than $4 trillion new dollars out of thin air and borrowed $9.4 trillion more?

Well, as someone who has been investigating this situation closely for years, who has built a $100 million business by capitalizing on expertise in finance and accounting... I am here to tell you with 100% certainty:

America is in for some major changes to our economy, our country, and our very way of life over the next five years.

The way you live, work, travel, retire, invest... everything is going to change. Some of it in ways most people would never expect.

Some time in the next few years, we will experience a "new" crisis of epic proportions.

We're going to have a major stock market crash - and it will be worse than the one we experienced seven years ago.

We're going to have a currency crisis too - because investors and governments around the world will realize the U.S. dollar is not the safe haven it once was.

Sooner than most people think, we'll see the U.S. dollar lose it's "reserve currency" status, and this will make it much harder for our government to borrow money, and have our military stationed in more than 150 countries.

As my friend James Rickards (who's a financial lawyer and consultant for the U.S. government) wrote in his book Currency Wars:

"If the currency collapses, everything else goes with it... stocks, bonds, commodities, derivatives and other investments are all priced in a nation's currency. If you destroy the currency, you destroy all markets and the nation."

We're going to have massive changes to our retirement system and Social Security. We're likely to see huge tax increases and even a "wealth tax," which levies a fee on all your savings and any assets of value.

We're going to see all kinds of new laws and rules about what you can do with your money, just like House of Representatives bill H.R. 2847, which went into effect July 1, 2014. This law made it extremely difficult, if not possible, for the average American to get some of his money out of U.S. dollars, and into more stable currencies via foreign banks. In the months and years to come we're going to see more and more of these "capital controls" placed on our personal savings... We're going to have a massive inflation - when the trillions and trillions of newly printed dollars begin making their way into the economy.

We'll also witness major changes to the very fabric of our society. Destroying a nations' money in this manner wrecks businesses, friendships, and families, who simply don't understand and aren't prepared for what will happen.

Believe me, I don't take these predictions lightly - and I have no interest in trying to scare you.

I'm simply following my research to its logical conclusion.

I did the same thing when I was one of the first analysts to accurately predict the collapse of the world's largest mortgage bankers - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

I did the same when I dug into the finances of GM and realized this once great American institution would soon go bankrupt as well. I did the same General Growth Properties (the biggest owner of mall property in America).

When I first presented my case and exposed the facts about these institutions at economic conferences, people got angry.

They couldn't refute my research... but they weren't ready to accept the enormity of the conclusions either.

And now, the same financial problems I've been tracking from bank to bank... and from company to company for the last decade have found their way into the U.S. Treasury.

The next phase of this crisis will threaten our very way of life.

The savings of millions will be wiped out. This disaster will change your business and your work. It will dramatically affect your savings accounts, investments, and retirement.

It will change everything about your normal way of life: Where you vacation... where you send your kids or grandkids to school... how and where you shop... the way you protect your family and home.

Look...

I know many people see the recovered stock market, the rebound in real estate prices, and want to believe everything is "back to normal."

But I promise you, nothing is "normal" about what is happening in America today. It is all smoke and mirrors - the result of an out-of-control government experiment with our money supply.

After all, how can it be "normal" when...

* Roughly 75% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, with essentially zero savings, according to a recent study by Bankrate.

* The "labor force participation rate" (basically the percentage of able-bodied people who are actually working) has fallen every year since 2007 and is at its lowest level since the 1970s. (Source: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)

* How can things really be "normal" in America, when the number of people on food stamps has basically doubled since Barack Obama took office... and when HALF of all children born today will be on food stamps at some point in their life?

Yes, you read that correctly: Roughly 50% of all children born in America today will be on food stamps at some point in their lifetime. Does that sound "normal" to you?

* Can our country really be back to "normal" when, according to the most recent numbers from the Census Bureau, an incredible 49% of Americans are receiving benefits from at least one government program EVERY SINGLE month?

* Or when 52% of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year?

* Can things really be "normal" in America when at one point, a single U.S. government-controlled agency (the Federal Reserve) was purchasing up to 70% of the bonds issued by the U.S. Treasury - simply by creating money out of thin air?

* Or when the "too-big-to-fail-banks" that got bailed out in 2007 are actually 37% larger than they were back then?

* And how can things be normal when our country's money supply has increased by 400% since 2006 - all just printed out of thin air. Look at this chart below... it should scare the hell out of you..
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Economic News Empty Re: Economic News

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:49 am

3/23/2015

Monday, March 23, 2015
    Benjamin Fulford - March 23, 2015: Khazarian Satanists shake their fists in fury as control of the financial system slips out of their hands
    There has been an undeniable pole shift in the international financial system that has left the old Khazarian Satanist cabal out of the loop. This change was formalized, as predicted, on March 20th, to coincide with the solar eclipse, super-moon new moon and Spring Equinox that took place then. After the UK split with the US to join China’s proposed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Australia and others followed. Then, according to Pentagon sources, the corporate US corporate government in Washington D.C. failed to make a gold delivery and effectively went bankrupt. As a result, the US Republic announced they would work with the AIIB. In effect this means that the BIS, the World Bank and the IMF have all undergone a fundamental change of management.

“If I had to choose only two words that unite China and the world at this moment, it would be ‘structural reforms,’” was how IMF head Christine Lagarde described the situation. Speaking in Beijing on March 22nd Lagarde said the IMF and China would work together to promote “good governance…anti-corruption” and “preserving the environment.” She concluded her remarks by saying “the IMF is proud to be a partner in China’s economic endeavors here at home [in China] and on the global stage.” In other words, she was admitting, in public, that this once Washington controlled institution was under new management.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/speeches/2015/032215.htm?hootPostID=04d30f7ad5bf2b0254f8ecec4e15ce6a

What will happen now is that negotiations on the creation of new institutions and the reform of old ones will continue over the coming months. In this context, the Western countries and Japan need to do a lot more than just put the old cabal structures like the IMF and World Bank under new management. The world financial system and economic structure is facing a crisis that cannot be cured simply by restoring “primary balance” (i.e. not adding more debt than you already have), and jacking up the stock market.

The solution will have to involve a return to government money (such as China has), a write-off of debt and a redistribution of assets. As mentioned before, the West also needs to replace debt based “development banks” with asset based future planning agencies.

While the Chinese proposal for an Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is a good one that got well deserved support, it is also only $50 billion. The world can easily come up with $7 trillion a year for development if a meritocratically staffed future planning agency is set up. There is a lot of support for this idea and the time is ripe to make it happen.

There is also going to be the need for some sort of world federation. We all share the same oceans, breathe the same air and live on the same fragile planet. We cannot continue with global anarchy and gangster controlled governments.

As my father’s generation of Canadian politicians and diplomats argued, together with leaders of other countries not then controlled by the cabal, we need to solve international problems through court cases and negotiations not through war and resource theft. That means creating a world community of village elders to ensure mutual problems are solved in a win-win manner. This is not the same thing as a fascist New World Order global slave camp as planned by the cabal. It would be a very loose and mutually supportive structure with each region enjoying all of its traditional freedom and independence. There has already been a secret agreement reached that there would always be a 50/50 balance of power between East and West in this new system.

Sources at the Pentagon would also like to remind the Chinese that Russia, India, Japan, the United States and many other countries would band together at any sign of Chinese hegemonism or bullying.

The Chinese know this and repeat often that they only want their fair share at the world’s table, which they have been denied throughout the 20th century.

There thus appears to be no fundamental obstacle now to the creation of a post-Khazarian age of world peace and prosperity. Humanity is about to be freed from thousands of years of slavery by the human herding, Satan worshipping inbred Hyksos (Khazarian) families. The Jews, who have forced to undergo ritual castration (circumcision) for thousands of years as a symbol of their slave status, are about to be set free.

The Khazarian Satan worshipping cabal families, who used to control the world’s financial system, are not taking this lying down. Multiple sources say there will be a concerted attempt to start World War 3 during the Jewish festival of Passover that takes place between April 3 and April 11th this year. Already an “attempt by Rothschild to start a nuclear war with Russia,” has been stopped, according to Pentagon sources. A total of six nuclear weapons were prevented from being fired, the sources say.

However, not all the provocations will be stopped. As this report went to press, e-mails from the Pentagon revealed that four Norwegian fighter planes had been shot down, allegedly by the Russians. No matter what happens though, the Russians, Chinese, the Pentagon and other major world armed forces are not going to be provoked into starting a World War. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, no matter how hard these religious fanatic try.

There will also be many attempts to scare the Jews and other peoples into submission. In the Khazarian controlled press we are seeing many signs of this. One is a warning that “European Jews” will be attacked. These attacks will not be by “Muslim fundamentalists,” but by Khazarian hired thugs angry that their European Jewish slaves are becoming disobedient.

The death threats against US ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy were also part of the Khazarian campaign to block the establishment of a non-Khazarian controlled financial system. Michelle Obama was in Japan on March 20th just as the UK’s Prince Charles was in Washington. It is a pretty good guess she was brought here as a hostage to ensure Charles’ safety as he signed treaty documents in Washington.

There is also going to be a need for extreme caution over the coming days in the old Khazarian homeland of Ukraine and in Russia. The most worrying development appears to be the replacement of Russian President Vladimir Putin with another man. In fact, Russian FSB sources told this writer that this latest Putin was actually the third Putin so far. If you scroll down to the middle of the article at this link

http://communitarian.ru/publikacii/skrytaya_storona_vlasti

you can see three photographs of “Putin.” In each case the ear is clearly different, showing it is not the same man. We can only hope that either Putin is using look-alikes for safety purposes at public events or that these are just computer graphic disinformation. However, the Russian sources say these Putins are all controlled by secret handlers working towards an unknown agenda. Nonetheless, the Russian sources reassure us that the Russian armed forces, though they will fiercely defend their motherland, will never be fooled into starting a world war.

It is also worth noting that US President Barack Obama has made it public that he does not believe Israel’s Benyamin Netanyahu wants peace with the Palestinians. This means Israel will lose the support of the United States, and thus cease to be a viable state, unless a peace deal is reached and reached soon. After 50 years of lying about their wish for peace, nobody believes the Israelis any more. The Israelis also need to stop believing their Khazarian controllers’ propaganda that the whole world is out to get them. This is simply a criminal case involving high level gangsters who are not even Jewish but actually worship Ba’al, Set or what we call Satan.

Sources:
    http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/2015/03/benjamin-fulford-says-khazarian.html

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:35 pm

These are a variety of of sources, with views on the German-Greek relationship and the banking
    system in general.

Is Germany liable to Athens for loans the Nazis forced the Greek central bank to provide during World War II?
    A new study in Greece could increase the pressure on Berlin to pay up.

"Last week in Greek parliament, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras demanded German reparations payments,
    indirectly linking them to the current situation in Greece. "After the reunification of Germany in 1990, the legal
    and political conditions were created for this issue to be solved," Tsipras said. "But since then, German govern-
    ments chose silence, legal tricks and delay. And I wonder, because there is a lot of talk at the European level
    these days about moral issues: Is this stance moral?"

Tspiras was essentially countering German allegations that Greece lives beyond its means with the biggest coun-
    teraccusation possible: German guilt. Leaving aside the connection drawn by Tsipras, which many consider to be
    inappropriate, there are many arguments to support the Greek view. SPIEGEL itself reported in February that for-
    mer Chancellor Helmut Kohl used tricks in 1990 in order to avoid having to pay reparations.

A study conducted by the Greek Finance Ministry, commissioned way back in 2012 by a previous government,
    has now been completed and contains new facts. The 194-page document has been obtained by SPIEGEL".

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/greek-study-provides-evidence-of-forced-loans-to-nazis-a-1024762.html#js-article-comments-box-pager

This is one of the comments on the article in Der Spiegel, in the link above here, it's an interesting view

17. Greek occupation loan (1942-44) Constantinos 03/22/2015

"Based on info from Greek mass media, occupation loan was additional to the occupation costs predicted by Geneva
    Convention, as the above article says. Loan payment to Greece was requested from Germany by An. Papandreou (1965),
    but Chancellor L Erhard postponed it even though he recognized it. It was later requested by Ant Samaras (1991) and
    An. Papandreou (1995, note verbale by Ch Papoulias), yet German response was negative. I remember W. Soible referred
    to this loan during a visit to Greece late in 2013 (more or less). To my understanding he was not categorically negative.
    Concerning reported 11 billion € as present value of the loan, one can find higher estimates due to various calculation methods.
    Most probably the future legal procedure will determine this amount. Besides I have read that imposed "occupation marks"
    caused a great damage to Greek economy. Greeks had to accept them, even though their international value was practically zero.
    Think of a German soldier buying cigarettes through a high banknote of such a mark, then receiving exchange
    in drachmas"

An excelent observation, by Constantinos, undoubtedly from Greek origin and very appropriate in its witty choice of subject.

************************************************************************************

Citizens decide for themselves what is going to happen

"The power of the European Union (EU), the Dutch government and the euro have fallen into the hands of big money.
    Documentary Euromania Awareness explains the situation. And what’s going on? The EU and the euro are there mostly
    for the benefit of the big money of banks and multinationals. On the page Why? we explain further why the current
    financial system doesn’t work, isn’t sustainable or just and is kept in existence at the cost of all else.

We are the change, real power and value Once aware that the current ‘powers that be’ are not serving the interests of
    the citizens, we can, in large numbers, choose for our own Movement. Never forget: We ourselves are the change, the
    real power and value. If millions of people form the movement, then we will decide for ourselves what goes on in our land.
    The B of Joy Movement makes this possible, because it will set up a new banking system as soon as possible. The power
    over the way money works is decisive. For this reason it’s imperative that communities themselves take charge over the
    way money works.

Through the B of Joy Movement we citizens have taken control again. It’s time to stand up. It can’t go on like this for much
    longer. Through the right to referenda, as in Switzerland, we citizens will determine for ourselves what happens. The exam-
    ples below show that a quiet (r)evolutuion is already happening. It’s just a question of time, good intentions, compassion and
    a lot of real cooperation. Get to know The 12 points of change and join us!

Economic News People10
    We ourselves are the change, the real power and value

Witness the growing awareness of people through the internet. More and more are becoming aware that they are being massi-
    vely cheated and financially robbed. In fact, since the outbreak of the crisis in 2008 little has changed. Most people are not mo-
    ving to change this any time soon. They are passively allowing themselves to suffer under the circumstances. How much more
    can they take?"

Source: http://www.deblijeb.nl/en/movement.html

*****************************************************************************************************

The current system is not sustainable or just

"The films on this page explain in simple ways, why our current financial system doesn’t work. Why it’s detrimental to almost
    everything and is neither just nor sustainable.In the first film, the 13 year old Victoria Grant explains in sharp detail how the
    world currently works. She also tells us how we, together, can change everything and create a world of abundance.
    Because of the international character of many causes and consequences, most of the films are in English. We regret that,
    as volunteers, we do not have the time or resources to place subtitles in other languages. In addition we place films with solutions.
    If you know an interesting film that complements the films below, please send us an URL link. You can send it through the button ‘contact’.
    Also please contact us if you have the time and are able to help us place subtitles. Thank you".

Source: http://www.deblijeb.nl/en/why#macht
    I presume many of you are familiar with the English videos in this link, in the website of the Bank of Joy.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm

I am not opposed to taxation. I am not opposed to the right-kind of global-governance. I am not opposed to the proper introduction of advanced-technology. I continue to wonder how things really work. I continue to wonder how much trouble we're really in. I continue to wish to positively-reinforce that which presently exists -- while waiting to hear the grand-plans of the truly-benevolent galactic powers that be.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

Technology is what allows us to communicate Oxy. Like it or not it is what it is. I think the video explains how the CIA and other black budget groups have highjacked the US economy and most likely other economies of the world. What I don't like is not getting a full picture of everything that is going on in the world. We are putting pieces of the puzzle together and even though it is eye opening, it doesn't tell us why. Why did they do that and what in the world are they spending all that money on and to what end or purpose. This presentation really confirms my personal fears that there is this much bigger picture of something bad that is going to happen to the planet and the human population can't handle the truth. Or if told the truth, our reaction would be to riot or something stupid like that.
    Pray Oxy. Pray.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:05 pm

http://www.zie.nl/video/algemeen/Stroomstoring-Noord-Holland/0o7z2wzfgwtd

Today, there was a total power out in one of Holland's larger provinces Noordholland, due to a
    technical failure, or so the media tells us, in one of the "powerstations" located in that area. All traffic by
    trains was blocked, due to passengers having to check in and out, by "doing beep-beep" with a plastic
    card against a pole with a sensor. I can't find words in English, how to describe this otherwise.

Also the activity of planes and passengers on the airport Schiphol was down, which is in that same province.
    Imagine people rushing to catch their plane, being stuck in the elevator to the platform  Huh ? Amsterdam with
    Trancoso also is in that area, maybe we will hear from him, if he's online again  Wink All traffic on highways had to
    turn on the politeness button and check with other drivers how to move in traffic, for all the lights went out.

When I googled for a video about it, I've got no telly at home, I found the video above. If I may add my trials in
    bits and bytes on your posts bobhardee and ortho, in relation to energy, free or at a cost, black budgets etc.
    this is more about an "ergonomic" view on life, I begin to feel very strongly that much is not what it seems and
    much is shifting, also within. I'm all the time surprised and amazed, even with Mother Superior with me in this.

In my B.B.Beany miss-know-it-all-attitude, I'm constantly whistled awake by my inner Mother Superior in service
    to myself, hopefully more and more  Wink . I'm not making her redundant, she doesn't have to go, she only needs to
    turn her attention the other way Lolerz

I believe that we're entering all sorts of power outs, a failure of power on all levels, including on a physical plane.
    The sun is in this also, the whole solar system as I perceive it. I do think there are Earthbound and certain IT-ET-
    bound attempts to cheat and lie, but I don't feel there's an agenda that is going to destroy the world we witness
    or the world we don't witness. For there's a bargain with certain ET-races, with our dna extremely valuable.
    Alex Collier explains about this in the long tubby in the thread you started, bobhardee.

We may move on to other vibrational levels, resonating with levels we choose to embody within us, and life on
    other vibrational levels remains in the game of power and fear, for those embodying that? How do you feel about
    this point of view, that we're moving through a change of vibration in all things that are non-material and material
    as well, lifting veils and breaking through illusions? Causing confusion, anxiety and restlessness? And that some of
    it is outside of our influence and that some of it is within reach of our influence? For now? In transition? I can ima-
    gine this shift shows up with realities that are very different to each or most of us.

I can picture us all within a space where each of us has his/her truth and sense of reality, safely boxed in within
    the boundaries of our minds and brain duality. So far, this way of looking at reality has worked for us on the planet.
    Worked for our sense of sanity, our individual sorting out of how life works and what it means to be alive. Slowly
    and increasingly faster, as I perceive this, that box and those boundaries begin to dissolve, part of a process that
    is completely natural, obeying to laws of nature within a larger point of view and a broader perspective.                      

Some of us may begin to lose confidence as it used to be, some of us begin to sense a meaning and
    purpose, in this and some of us begin to move with the flow of change. And even all of that can be held within one
    human being! Some of us try to swim upstream and others go downstream. Some of us cling to the banks, to tufts
    of grass, others move fast in the middle, rapids and stones may be the cause of blue spots and bruises.

The beauty and value of support and compassion nowadays, to me, is in this condition, one thing we have in common:
    it's the shared condition that we live in "times they are a changing" now showing up with strong evidence and signs.
    The intensity of it all, including the virtual world called internet, an instrument also supporting consciousness, by
    choice, creates such awareness, that it can't be ignored by our senses, without any exception. And in that condition
    the dawning of our interdependancy shows up, if we step on that path. Surrendering to a phase of great vulnerability.

The other great value of living in that awareness, is that the more we step on that path, the more we move to the
    middle of the river, confident in being alive, in that power and vulnerability. For how could we ever surrender to ourself
    without it? A birth is an exciting process for most of us, we hold memories of our physical birth, isn't it?

For it's from within too, I think that change is happening. I call this the thawing of our dna. Climate change is within
    us, in a warmer sense, the poles are in deepfreeze. These are motions working from within towards the world out there
    and at the same time we've got to answer to the change visible and tangible to our senses and our hearts in the outside
    world. Be it snowfall in extremes, mudflows, earthquakes, heat, draught, cold where warmth usual is, warzones, abuse,
    the enriching of the rich, swimming in diamonds, or flying to the moon and back in one day, so many things are possible
    and done today. Not to mention secret programs and underworld realities, internal life within the body of Mother Earth
    herself. And in the galaxy with its teeming of life too, in change with us, as I can imagine all is in this change with us on
    planet Earth.

The very sharp and clear mind of Krishnamurti says it like this:

"The fact is that life is like the river: endlessly moving on, ever seeking, exploring, pushing, overflowing its banks,
    penetrating every crevice with its water. But, you see, the mind won't allow that to happen to itself. The mind sees
    that it is dangerous, risky to live in a state of impermanency, insecurity, so it builds a wall around itself: the wall
    of tradition, of organized religion, of political and social theories. Family, name, property, the little virtues that we
    have cultivated - these are all within the walls, away from life. Life is moving, impermanent, and it ceaselessly tries
    to penetrate, to break down these walls, behind which there is confusion and misery. The gods within the walls are
    all false gods, and their writings and philosophies have no meaning because life is beyond them.

Now, a mind that has no walls, that is not burdened with its own acquisitions, accumulations, with its own knowledge,
    a mind that lives timelessly, insecurely - to such a mind, life is an extraordinary thing. Such a mind is life itself, because
    life has no resting place. But most of us want a resting place; we want a little house, a name, a position, and we say
    these things are very important. We demand permanency and create a culture based on this demand, inventing gods
    which are not gods at all but merely a projection of our own desires.

A mind which is seeking permanency soon stagnates; like that pool along the river, it is soon full of corruption, decay.
    Only the mind which has no walls, no foothold, no barrier, no resting place, which is moving completely with life, time-
    lessly pushing on, exploring, exploding - only such a mind can be happy, eternally new, because it is creative in itself".

Source: http://www.jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/think-on-these-things/1963-00-00-jiddu-krishnamurti-think-on-these-things-chapter-17
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm

I need to take another look at Alex Collier. I like him -- and I think he reveals a lot of forbidden-stuff -- but I think the "good-stuff" is mixed with "utter-bullshit" -- but that's just my bias. I keep wondering if the "Bad-Guys" somehow got removed after 9/11 -- and if so -- I wonder if the "New-Guys" are any better??!! Doesn't it take "Bad-Guys" and/or "Bad-Gals" to remove and/or replace "Bad-Guys" and/or "Bad-Gals"??!! "Good-Guys" and/or "Good-Gals" might not survive for long as "Guardians of the Galaxy"!! I keep wondering if this is a Nasty and Violent Universe (but I so hope that it's not).
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:55 pm

ortho's words: "I keep wondering if this is a Nasty and Violent Universe (but I so hope that it's not)"

I like it that you join other discussions and threads here, ortho. Talking with each other.
    You seem less "up and away.....from earth" in that USSS, that way. I hope I haven't grown more towards
    "up and away" creating an illusion, of you being more down to earth. Ahem, I'm just being silly I guess.
    Also, as I pointed out in blue in my former post here, I think you deserve not to be alone, surfing the
    United States of the Solar System
    . I've never found such a great definition and title before, ortho
    cheers

The beauty and value of support and compassion nowadays, to me, is in this condition, one thing we have in common:
    it's the shared condition that we live in "times they are a changing" now showing up with strong evidence and signs.
    The intensity of it all, including the virtual world called internet, an instrument also supporting consciousness, by
    choice, creates such awareness, that it can't be ignored by our senses, without any exception. And in that condition
    the dawning of our interdependancy shows up, if we step on that path. Surrendering to a phase of great vulnerability

It's not so bad, when we're not alone, surfing the USSS in this way. I do hope you're noticing the Misty
    companionship around you, here, ortho.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Thank-you B.B. I appreciate what you said. On the other hand -- I think I'm sadly and rudely beginning to understand why the "Secret-Government" is secretive -- and doesn't post their minutes on the internet. Do you really think anyone would be understanding and appreciative?? I tend to doubt it. I've been picking up the pace of my reposting project -- so as to finish in a timely manner -- at which point, I probably really will cease and desist. The experiment is really over -- and I'm honestly just tidying up the loose-ends -- before I go completely incognito. I wish I were kidding. I really do.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:23 pm

3/27/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1svGIBKaE_0

This guy is NOT a dynamic speaker. However, if you can stay awake, you will find what he offers worth the listen.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 am

3/29/2015
    Even though this is not the heart of economic news, seeing how we veered in this direction, here is an interesting round table discussion about the secret space program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSpgJNjop0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:47 pm

The lines in blue, in the interview below, relate to the content of the interview in the tubby above.

Here's some food for thought in an interesting interview with an original thinker:

Slavoj Žižek: "The battle for the Palestinians and against anti-Semitism, WikiLeaks and Pussy Riot --all are part of the same struggle"

Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Zizek is one of Europe's boldest intellectuals and also a self-avowed leftist. In a new work, he argues
    Europe shouldn't be overly tolerant towards Islamism and that the Continent needs a 'leading culture' of Enlightenment.

Part of the article:

"SPIEGEL: The freedom of self-determination. And, first and foremost, freedom of speech and opinion is also a part of it.

Žižek: Magnificent! I am not a Stalinist who mocks civil liberties and pronounces that the party line is the only true, real freedom. In personal and private areas, freedom of choice is increasing, even in China. I am referring to areas like sexual freedom, freedom of travel, freedom of trade and the freedom to become rich. But I wonder if that's enough and whether this kind of personal freedom of choice is actually perhaps a trap. The gains in personal freedom mask the loss of social freedom. The classic welfare state is being demolished. We are losing sight of where the societal process leads to and in what type of society we want to live in. The field of options within which we can live out our individual freedoms needs to be redefined.

SPIEGEL: In other words, you're missing a larger systemic debate. We saw one during the 1968 student revolts, but it didn't lead to any real results, with the exception of gains in liberal civic freedoms. In contrast to the desire for individual freedom, does the totalitarian temptation not lurk
    in the mobilization of the collective desire to overcome the existing system?

Žižek: The 20th century is over. A totalitarian regime is incapable of surviving in the long run. If we want to maintain the image of ourselves
    we have in the West, then we have to revisit the immense questions relating to the expansion of democratic freedoms and to the process of self-emancipation. It is here where Europe is most threatened. I am a eurocentric leftist. It has become fashionable in leftist circles to criticize eurocentrism in the name of multiculturalism. But I am convinced that we need Europe more than ever. Just imagine a world without Europe. You would only have two poles left -- the USA, with its brutal neoliberalism, and so-called Asian capitalism, with its authoritarian political structures. Between them you would have Putin's Russia, with its expansionist aspirations. You would lose the most valuable part of the European legacy, where democracy and freedom entail a collective action without which equality and fairness would not be possible".

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/slavoj-zizek-greatest-threat-to-europe-is-it-s-inertia-a-1023506.html
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:13 pm

THIS IS A MUST WATCH. Jim Rickards is a Washington financial insider who will blow your mind. Even if you don't like or listen to financial news, check this one out. You will not regret it. Even though he never mentions it, he explains some questions about 9-11. It explains other little historical facts that are revealing. And what he is saying here, he has already told congress.
    4/6/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drzk06oWOf0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:25 am

4/7/2015
    If you did not watch the Jim Rickards video which was posted yesterday, please give it at least 5 minutes. If you do and you are like me, you will not turn it off until the end. I am not saying he is right or anything like that. Just that this is an informative film.
    Bob H.
    EME3
    EME3

Economic News Empty Forced Health Care is another bail out

Post  EME3 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 am

bobhardee wrote:Speaking of doom and gloom: Here is the news from the man who predicted  the Freddie Mae collapse.

A Multi-Millionaire's Personal Blueprint For Surviving the Coming Currency Collapse:
    "This is what I'm doing to protect my family and my finances -
    I recommend you do the same."

Dear Fellow American,

Do you believe America's financial problems from 2008 have been fixed?

Do you think we'll have another banking crisis in the next few years, or a problem with our currency?

If you are concerned about these possibilities, you are not alone.

After all: What we are witnessing in America today is unprecedented.

Our government has embarked on a gross, out-of-control experiment, expanding the money supply 400% in just six years, and more than doubling our national debt since 2006.

It took our nation 216 years to rack up the first $8.5 trillion in debt... then just 8 more years to double that amount.

And this is precisely why so many questions about the economy and our future remain. For example...

Why has there been very little inflation thus far? How will we possibly pay back all this debt?

And of course, perhaps the most important question of all: Why has nothing "bad" happened after our government printed more than $4 trillion new dollars out of thin air and borrowed $9.4 trillion more?

Well, as someone who has been investigating this situation closely for years, who has built a $100 million business by capitalizing on expertise in finance and accounting... I am here to tell you with 100% certainty:

America is in for some major changes to our economy, our country, and our very way of life over the next five years.

The way you live, work, travel, retire, invest... everything is going to change. Some of it in ways most people would never expect.

Some time in the next few years, we will experience a "new" crisis of epic proportions.

We're going to have a major stock market crash - and it will be worse than the one we experienced seven years ago.

We're going to have a currency crisis too - because investors and governments around the world will realize the U.S. dollar is not the safe haven it once was.

Sooner than most people think, we'll see the U.S. dollar lose it's "reserve currency" status, and this will make it much harder for our government to borrow money, and have our military stationed in more than 150 countries.

As my friend James Rickards (who's a financial lawyer and consultant for the U.S. government) wrote in his book Currency Wars:

"If the currency collapses, everything else goes with it... stocks, bonds, commodities, derivatives and other investments are all priced in a nation's currency. If you destroy the currency, you destroy all markets and the nation."

We're going to have massive changes to our retirement system and Social Security. We're likely to see huge tax increases and even a "wealth tax," which levies a fee on all your savings and any assets of value.

We're going to see all kinds of new laws and rules about what you can do with your money, just like House of Representatives bill H.R. 2847, which went into effect July 1, 2014. This law made it extremely difficult, if not possible, for the average American to get some of his money out of U.S. dollars, and into more stable currencies via foreign banks. In the months and years to come we're going to see more and more of these "capital controls" placed on our personal savings... We're going to have a massive inflation - when the trillions and trillions of newly printed dollars begin making their way into the economy.

We'll also witness major changes to the very fabric of our society. Destroying a nations' money in this manner wrecks businesses, friendships, and families, who simply don't understand and aren't prepared for what will happen.

Believe me, I don't take these predictions lightly - and I have no interest in trying to scare you.

I'm simply following my research to its logical conclusion.

I did the same thing when I was one of the first analysts to accurately predict the collapse of the world's largest mortgage bankers - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

I did the same when I dug into the finances of GM and realized this once great American institution would soon go bankrupt as well. I did the same General Growth Properties (the biggest owner of mall property in America).

When I first presented my case and exposed the facts about these institutions at economic conferences, people got angry.

They couldn't refute my research... but they weren't ready to accept the enormity of the conclusions either.

And now, the same financial problems I've been tracking from bank to bank... and from company to company for the last decade have found their way into the U.S. Treasury.

The next phase of this crisis will threaten our very way of life.

The savings of millions will be wiped out. This disaster will change your business and your work. It will dramatically affect your savings accounts, investments, and retirement.

It will change everything about your normal way of life: Where you vacation... where you send your kids or grandkids to school... how and where you shop... the way you protect your family and home.

Look...

I know many people see the recovered stock market, the rebound in real estate prices, and want to believe everything is "back to normal."

But I promise you, nothing is "normal" about what is happening in America today. It is all smoke and mirrors - the result of an out-of-control government experiment with our money supply.

After all, how can it be "normal" when...

* Roughly 75% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, with essentially zero savings, according to a recent study by Bankrate.

* The "labor force participation rate" (basically the percentage of able-bodied people who are actually working) has fallen every year since 2007 and is at its lowest level since the 1970s. (Source: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)

* How can things really be "normal" in America, when the number of people on food stamps has basically doubled since Barack Obama took office... and when HALF of all children born today will be on food stamps at some point in their life?

Yes, you read that correctly: Roughly 50% of all children born in America today will be on food stamps at some point in their lifetime. Does that sound "normal" to you?

* Can our country really be back to "normal" when, according to the most recent numbers from the Census Bureau, an incredible 49% of Americans are receiving benefits from at least one government program EVERY SINGLE month?

* Or when 52% of all American workers make less than $30,000 a year?

* Can things really be "normal" in America when at one point, a single U.S. government-controlled agency (the Federal Reserve) was purchasing up to 70% of the bonds issued by the U.S. Treasury - simply by creating money out of thin air?

* Or when the "too-big-to-fail-banks" that got bailed out in 2007 are actually 37% larger than they were back then?

* And how can things be normal when our country's money supply has increased by 400% since 2006 - all just printed out of thin air. Look at this chart below... it should scare the hell out of you..
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Two links to monetary matters, received today by the Bank of Joy, a Dutch initiative budding like springtime:

Economic News Naamlo14

Iceland's government is considering a revolutionary monetary proposal - removing the power of commercial banks to create
    money and handing it to the central bank. The proposal, which would be a turnaround in the history of modern finance, was part
    of a report written by a lawmaker from the ruling centrist Progress Party, Frosti Sigurjonsson, entitled "A better monetary system
    for Iceland".

"The findings will be an important contribution to the upcoming discussion, here and elsewhere, on money creation and monetary
    policy," Prime Minister Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson said. The report, commissioned by the premier, is aimed at putting an end
    to a monetary system in place through a slew of financial crises, including the latest one in 2008. According to a study by four cen-
    tral bankers, the country has had "over 20 instances of financial crises of different types" since 1875, with "six serious multiple
    financial crisis episodes occurring every 15 years on average".

Mr Sigurjonsson said the problem each time arose from ballooning credit during a strong economic cycle. He argued the central bank
    was unable to contain the credit boom, allowing inflation to rise and sparking exaggerated risk-taking and speculation, the threat of
    bank collapse
    and costly state interventions. In Iceland, as in other modern market economies, the central bank controls the creation of banknotes
    and coins but not the creation of all money, which occurs as soon as a commercial bank offers a line of credit. The central bank can
    only try to influence the money supply with its monetary policy tools.

Under the so-called Sovereign Money proposal, the country's central bank would become the only creator of money. "Crucially, the
    power to create money is kept separate from the power to decide how that new money is used," Mr Sigurjonsson wrote in the propo-
    sal. "As with the state budget, the parliament will debate the government's proposal for allocation of new money," he wrote. Banks
    would continue to manage accounts and payments, and would serve as intermediaries between savers and lenders.

Mr Sigurjonsson, a businessman and economist, was one of the masterminds behind Iceland's household debt relief programme laun-
    ched in May 2014 and aimed at helping the many Icelanders whose finances were strangled by inflation-indexed mortgages signed be-
    fore the 2008 financial crisis. The small Nordic country was hit hard as the crash of US investment bank Lehman Brothers caused the
    collapse of its three largest banks. Iceland then became the first western European nation in 25 years to appeal to the International
    Monetary Fund to save its battered economy. Its GDP fell by 5.1pc in 2009 and 3.1pc in 2010 before it started rising again.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11507810/Iceland-looks-at-ending-boom-and-bust-with-radical-money-plan.html

The link below is to an article "Greece Said To Prepare "Grexit", Drachma, Bank Nationalization Plans"
    The Greek arena, so famous for its drama.... uhhmm..  drachma   Rolling Eyes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-02/greece-said-prepare-grexit-drachma-bank-nationalization-plans
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm

bobhardee wrote:THIS IS A MUST WATCH. Jim Rickards is a Washington financial insider who will blow your mind.  Even if you don't like or listen to financial news, check this one out.  You will not regret it. Even though he never mentions it, he explains some questions about 9-11.  It explains other little historical facts that are revealing. And what he is saying here, he has already told congress.
    4/6/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drzk06oWOf0

You know, bobhardee, regarding having money or not, the truly happy condition I'm in is, that I have none left, when there's
    still a week to eat, at the end of each month Lmfao I've made it a game to be open to solutions and surprises, by living in
    awareness of abundance. It's a logic that goes beyond the left brain logic, the brain of the banking system. It may seem
    contradictary, but I live without shortage in wellbeing, with very little money to spend. These are two very different things.
    That's where the hypnosis is broken, you see? That's where the key is in letting go of having allowed money to rule our lives.

I'm in a physical body, in need of physical food and comfort, it's a challenge at times, watching my control take over, in fear.
    I find it's a deep programming, for it's me thinking I have to work hard to earn a living, for my parents and ancestors did.
    This change is as intense as liberating, for I find that things begin to happen that are in favor of my wellbeing, while letting go.
    I find that the magic key is in being in gratitude for the abundance that is present always, in nature and life itself. For starters.

In essence, we're free to do what our hands find worthy doing, creating a life in honor of all living beings, specially our closer
    circle, with our loved ones with us, even our not so loved ones Wink It takes time, to look at money and see it for what it is:
    a deal, made once upon a time, that we need paper-money and coins, in order to live in physical and emotional comfort.

I'm well aware of you and me in different life-situations, bobhardee, for you're with your family and I'm living alone. With
    respect for your motions of mind and feelings, I suggest to not surrender to doom and gloom, for that's blocking our creativity,
    in my view. I know what feelings of doom and gloom are, I've been down for a while when I came in touch with Project Camelot
    and the interviews of whistleblowers. That's a process of digesting in several layers of my system, just like our food is handled by
    our pancreas, liver, kidneys and entrails, to nurture our bodies. I had to consciously decide to take responsibility for knowing that
    information, which was mindboggling in parts. To handle that is similar to learning to ride a bike: it takes practice.

There's no return from it, once it's known. I've made the decision to make transcripts for PC and later PA, for I felt the need to
    DO something with the energy created by "me living with this knowledge" and to be of service to others, supporting the translation
    work. Also, to me a highly valuable subject, sharing experiences, dealing with sensitive info, while being involved in secrets and
    the drama created around it, is helpful for our own emotional comfort and others assisting in connecting dots, causing it.
    Shaking up fixed belief systems is a healthy thing, although I'm sometimes fierce in believing myself only, which isn't so bad Lolerz

You're sharing valuable info and show your engagement here, with a daily solar system weatherforecast. If I may say so, that's a
    service well done to the Misty members and others, bobhardee. Misty members, in different flavors, are engaged in bringing the
    truth to the surface, be it from a flat or round Earth Cheerful Keep on trucking, that's how I see us doing here and I wish for you
    to create a happy living space,

Back now to this interview in the tubby, to me, it's in parts similar to the Zeitgeist info, only Jim Rickards reasoning is sharp as a
    razor blade. It's my suggestion, bobhardee, with your move to a life in a new home, to be on the look out, for ways of living without
    being dependant on money, while staying alive with the family and allowing all members to be involved in that work.

The bankrupcy of the money system, the grinding to a standstill of this powerful machine, combined with erratic weather-patterns
    and chemtrail ingredients descending upon us, a possible rupture of infrastructure, leading to chaos in cities, when banks are closed
    and cashmachines turned off, all these potential scenarios nudges me to live a life as self-sustaining as possible, regarding indepen-
    dancy of money. Fortunately I'm a mixture of witch and indian, nomad and explorer, in love with finding ways to live and thrive.

You know of my volunteering in communities, living more or less off-grid. It's one of the fondest memories of that year 2012, that
    I've been with some families (of 5 members), living in freedom of thought and action, once patiently waiting for the home to be fini-
    shed by dad, meanwhile living in a self-fabricated shack between trees, a cramped space with cloths and blankets between trees,
    warming each other at night and daytime, for a whole winter.

In one family I've met a young boy of maybe 8 years old, who came to listen to a coffee conversation I had, with another volunteer.
    About warfare. At some point he asked both of us "Are soldiers paid to fight in the war?" and the other volunteer confirmed that
    it was so. Our discussion went on, while this boy stood chewing its contemplations. Suddenly he approached our table again and
    said "What's the point of earning money, killing people, what's the use of having it when you know you've killed people?"
    His audience sat tongue struck by truth, we looked at each other in silence. The truth is spoken by children, isn't it?

Economic News Carasi10
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm

4/8/2015
    WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. resistance to a Chinese-led Asian regional bank has left it isolated among its Asian and European allies and given some heft to China's frequent complaints that Washington wants to contain its rise as a world power.

South Korea, one of America's closest friends in Asia, announced Thursday it will join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, or AIIB, which is intended to help finance construction of roads and other infrastructure. Beijing has pledged to put up most of the initial $50 billion in capital for the bank, which is expected to be set up by year's end.

The U.S. has expressed concern the new bank will allow looser lending standards for the environment, labor rights and financial transparency, undercutting the World Bank, where the U.S. has the most clout, and the Asian Development Bank, where it is the second-largest shareholder after Japan.

But since Britain broke with Washington two weeks ago and announced it was signing up for the AIIB, the floodgates have opened. France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland quickly followed. On Wednesday, Prime Minister Tony Abbott heavily hinted Australia would also join.

While Japan, which has tense relations with China, is still holding out, the Obama administration appears increasingly at odds with sentiment in the very region where it has striven to forge closer ties for the past five years. India and all 10 members of Southeast Asia's regional bloc are among the more than 30 governments that have so far sought to join the bank before a March 31 deadline.

That has prompted handwringing among Asia-watchers in Washington. Many policy experts have been urging for months that the U.S. has a better shot at reforming the new bank from inside the tent than outside.

"By maintaining their distance from the bank, American and Japanese responses seem problematic at best and churlish at worst," wrote Jonathan Pollack, a specialist on East Asia at the Brookings Institution.

"It is a small-potato issue that is making the United States look weak at a time when U.S. influence in the region is otherwise quite strong," said Elizabeth Economy, director for Asia studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.

China has been reveling in Washington's unease.

After the European nations signed up, a commentary in the official Xinhua news agency began triumphantly: "Welcome Germany! Welcome France! Welcome Italy!"

Writer Tian Dongdong accused the U.S. of "sour grapes" and hypocrisy, noting that President Barack Obama has urged a rising China to shoulder more international obligations.

Australia's Mandarin-speaking former prime minister, Kevin Rudd, said Tuesday the emergence of AIIB was part of China's geopolitical reaction to "the door being slammed in its face" over increasing the voting quotas of developing countries at the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, currently skewed in favor of the U.S.

Congress has refused to support the proposed quota changes at the IMF — and congressional approval of U.S. membership of an international lender led by strategic rival China would also be a hard sell.

State Department spokesman Jeff Rathke said Thursday the U.S. would welcome new institutions that could help meet the pressing need for infrastructure funding and incorporate high standards but it was not considering joining any new institution "at the moment."

The risk of sticking to that path is that Obama's commitment to make Asia a higher priority will appear too focused on security concerns.

Obama has pushed a 12-nation pan-Pacific trade pact to beef up commercial ties, but the pact still faces stiff opposition from Obama's own Democratic Party, leaving doubt over whether it can be finalized this year.

Vikram Nehru, an expert on Southeast Asia at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said Chinese officials have made positive statements about the new bank cooperating with other lenders. He said the AIIB would benefit from tapping into the experience of the Asian Development Bank and World Bank, and supporting projects that those lenders already have in the pipeline.

BB
    If the USA goes into an economic depression, it will turn everything upside down. It seems that a lot of countries are getting on board with other oil backed currencies other than the US dollar. You would think that Europe would not be that impacted by a depression the USA but I think history tells us otherwise. It seems like what hits in the USA usually hits in Europe a year or so later. What gets me the most about all this is that it is and has been for the last 100 years, is that its all about energy. In most minds, that means oil, gas, and coal. You would think that we would get beyond our dependence in oil, gas, and coal ....but maybe not. Its all about the rich getting richer... If they could figure out how to put a meter on the sun, we would have had much greater emphasis on solar energy. Maybe if the USA does go into a depression, then the government will be forced into releasing "hidden technology" and that will bring us out of our economic down turn.... It's the first and primary reason that I wish we (earth) would be a part of a galactic community. One in which we are way beyond our reliance on fossil fuels.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:03 pm

4/20/2015
    Benjamin Fulford - April 20, 2015: US Corporate government goes bankrupt on April 17th, refuses to acknowledge
    The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION based in the Washington D.C. extra-territorial enclave inside the Republic of the United States of America failed to make a payment on March 31st and was given until April 17th to come up with the goods but was unable to, according to Chinese government and CIA sources. For that reason the US corporate government has gone bankrupt, the sources say. However, the folk in Washington do not plan to go quietly and are still fighting to survive.

This can be confirmed in the corporate propaganda and government news wires around the world in reports about the Washington IMF/World Bank meetings that ran from April 16-18. The news reports to the general public do not mention the word bankruptcy but rather say things like 19 out of the 20 so-called G20 countries are angry that the US will not give up its veto over the World Bank and IMF. In other words the US government has been publicly repudiated by leaders of 19 out of the 20 top economies.

The current US situation reminds of an old joke my mother told me about a woman watching a military parade and shouting proudly “look my son is the only one marching in step.”

Underneath the surface too, there is a lot of spy movie type subterfuge going on involving high denomination bonds, identity theft, murder and secret negotiations as various players jockey for position in the emerging new financial system.

A new set of meetings between the White Dragon Society and Chinese communist government representatives last week ended with a basic agreement that China was to get a 20% voting share in the new system and that China would not be seeking world hegemony. There was a lot of other stuff discussed that cannot yet be made public for security reasons but involve a plan to seriously help the vast majority of humanity.

There were also negotiations involving the WDS and representatives of Iranian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean royal families. In each case, the genuine heirs to historical gold fortunes told the WDS many of their relatives had been murdered and that they also feared for their lives. In several cases cabal members were caught trying to pass themselves off as genuine Korean, Persian, Chinese etc. royals, according to Japanese military intelligence and other sources. A representative of the Japanese emperor, Akihiko Yamaguchi, who was wrongly arrested in Chiasso, Italy and had billions of dollars worth of bonds stolen from him, also told once this writer that at least 4 different people had been caught trying to impersonate him at financial institutions.

The story that all these different sources tell is that Khazarian gangsters acquired the rights from various royal families around the world to use their gold as backing for huge denomination financial instruments. As mentioned before in this newsletter, Lord Blackheath discussed one such case in detail at the House of Lords in England in 2012. For those of you who have not yet seen his testimony, please take 11 minutes of your time and watch it at this link:

What Lord Blackheath discusses is the use of 700 tons of gold owned by an Indochinese royal to fabricate 750,000 tons worth of gold backed certificates that were used to create $15 trillion that was used to bail out the Federal Reserve Board after the Lehman crisis of 2008.

Now, other Royals are coming out of the closet with their paper certificates theoretically worth trillions of dollars that were issued to them by the same Khazarian or Federal Reserve Board con-men as Lord Blackheath mentions.

The Persian/Iranian royal heir claims to have $45 trillion worth of such bonds. Two of this heir’s brothers, his parents and many other relatives have been killed by the Khazarians to prevent them from either cashing the bonds or claiming their rights to the dynastic gold that underwrites these bonds, the Persian royal claims.

In addition, a Manchurian/Korean/Chinese royal family has produced detailed documentary evidence that they handed over their gold to the Americans before and during World War 2 in exchange for a promise it would be used to create a Korean, Manchurian, Chinese federation. Instead, the gold was used to fund the post war Marshall Plan that rebuilt Europe and Japan but left everybody else out in the cold.

To put it another way, the post war prosperity of the US and Europe was financed with gold that was fraudulently obtained from ancient mostly non-European royal families. These families have been asking for their gold back and, it was the failure to come up with the gold that led to the bankruptcy of the US corporate government on April 17th. The European royals, for their part, have reached an accommodation with their counter-parts in the rest of the world and that is why England, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland etc. agreed to ignore the US corporate governments’ objections and join China’s proposed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank

We also have on the record public confirmation from IMF head Christine Lagarde that big money is about to be released. Here is what she said at last week’s IMF meeting in Washington:

“The Asian Infrastructure Investment bank is … the new kid on the block to actually respond to a massive need that is out there, which is infrastructure financing. People are talking not billions, they’re talking trillions needed to finance infrastructure in Asia.

“So if that institution is there to finance vital needs, that will push growth… and we can cooperate. If we can work together, that is excellent news. We are ourselves very supportive of this prospect, and we will happily cooperate and contribute to the extent helpful to this new institution.”

In other words, she is drooling at the mouth at the prospect of the IMF getting a share of some of the “trillions” that is about to released. World Bank head Jim Yong Kim also drooled at the prospect of the World Bank getting in on some of the expected new action that will come when these trillions are returned to their rightful owners.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 14, 2015 5:29 pm

5/14/2015
    Included in this report are a variety of topics. Around 13:00 she talks about global population. Around 15: she hits on re-engineering the USA. About 16:50 Ms. Fitts touches on Credibility and then works her way onto the discussion of one world government around the 17 minute mark. It's all summed up with three outcomes predicted when it hits the 18:30 point.
    Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K73gNKjFx0I
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Ben Fulford reports:

The leaders of the Group of Seven Industrialized Nations or G7 are holding an emergency meeting in Germany in a futile attempt to avoid their inevitable bankruptcy. The leaders talk about Greece, the Ukraine, China, the Middle East and other matters as if somehow they are still in control. The leaders need to understand that there is a thing out there called reality and, no matter how long you try to avoid it, it has a way of catching up to you. The fact is that, with the exceptions of Canada, Japan and Germany, the G7 nations and their allied Western states have been running a deficit with the rest of the world for the past 40 years. The elephant in the room that nobody talks about is the fact the biggest debtor of all is the Corporate United States.

The rest of the world has made a collective decision to stop financing these Western governments until they stop their constant war-mongering and resource stealing. Since the rest of the world controls most of the real money (i.e. money connected to physical objects) they control the underlying reality. You can eat bread but you cannot eat derivatives or dollar bills. You can trade real things like cars or oil for rice or wheat but if you lose trust, nobody will trade your IOUs for real things. The G7 countries, especially the Corporate United States (as opposed to the Republic of the United States), have managed to postpone the inevitable with fraudulent economic data, offshore slush funds, and derivatives theoretically worth astronomical amounts.

However, no amount of zeroes added to astronomical numbers inside Western banks will make any difference so long as these zeroes have no connection to the real world.

The Chinese have insisted on payment in things, like gold, that actually exist. The American corporate government has, like a once rich junky fallen on hard times, pawned family heirlooms, borrowed from friends, stolen and lied so far to get its next fix of debt. They have stolen Iraqi oil, African gold, Japanese savings and everything else they could get their hands on. However, since real US GDP has shrunk by 21.4% since 2011, it is becoming impossible for the US Corporate government to keep paying its snowballing debts. The obvious answer is to declare bankruptcy.

The problem is that very few people are alive today who remember the last time a European country went bankrupt. No Anglo Saxon country has gone bankrupt for a thousand years so the Americans are even less familiar with what bankruptcy really entails.

For those of us who witnessed firsthand such things as the collapse of the Japanese bubble and the bankruptcy of Argentina the future is easier to see.

Let us compare these two cases to what is happening to the G7 in order to predict the future.

In the case of Japan, the bubble burst in the years 1990-1992. The Japanese government knew as early as 1992 the bad debt total was 200 trillion yen (about $2 trillion). However, public announcements then put it at only 3 or 4 trillion yen. Company A would pass on its bad debt to company B who would pass it on to company C, each with a different accounting deadline. It was like an individual using their American Express card to pay their Visa bill and then using the Visa to pay for their MasterCard and then use their MasterCard to pay off American Express. This scam bought time.

Eventually though, a few of the worst companies were no longer able to hide their bankruptcy. I remember interviewing Kichinosuke Sasaki, president of the Togensha, one of those companies, in the late 1990’s. He was then the poorest man in the world with a net worth of minus 9 trillion yen (roughly minus $90 billion). He was wearing a silk suit that must have cost him tens of thousands of dollars when he originally bought it but it was pretty threadbare and shabby when I interviewed him. He told me he the bankers were keeping him half-alive on a miserable allowance. The bankers would not let him declare bankruptcy because that would have triggered a domino effect that would inevitably lead to the biggest Japanese banks.

In the case of Europe, Greece is playing the role of Togensha. If Greece is allowed to go bankrupt then big European banks will have to declare their Greek debt in default and thus be forced to admit they are also in default. No wonder the top managers of outfits like Deutschebank keep resigning. Nobody wants to be the captain of a sinking ship.

However, the Japanese experience with the bubble makes it very clear that postponing the inevitable just increases the total pain. The Greeks already know this because they are being forced to play the role of Mr. Sasaki, and be squeezed of everything they have so their bankers can pretend all is well. Average Greek income has fallen 40% in the past five years so that bankers can pretend they are solvent. It will only get worse until Greece declares bankruptcy.

It is much better to declare bankruptcy than to stay chained to an unpayable debt burden.

Bankruptcy need not be a bad thing. The first thing people need to understand is that finance is spiritual or psychological. If Greece goes bankrupt, people, buildings, factories, farms, beaches, houses etc. will not disappear. The only thing that will change is how people decide what to do in the future with these real world assets.

In the case of Argentina, as well as in the case of Iceland, declaring bankruptcy was a short sharp shock followed by a rapid rise in standards of living. The people were also freed from the clutches of parasitical bankers.

Of course, if Greece goes bankrupt eventually so will the rest of countries using the Euro.

Angela Merkel recently went to China and Japan to ask for money but returned empty handed.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 am

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 pm