tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

The Alien Races Book

mudra
    mudra

The Alien Races Book Empty The Alien Races Book

Post  mudra Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:44 pm

The Alien Races Book
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0leR787t0

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Alien Races Book Empty Re: The Alien Races Book

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Great find, thank you mudra Thubs Up The Russian book is apparently meant to be used as an instruction manual.
    Like a Galactic tourist guide, for sightseeing routes and learning the ropes in engagement with the locals Wink Some are creepy!!
    I've noticed rumors in tubby land, that Russia's Putin has challenged the US to disclose ET existence. Otherwise, they will take it
    upon them to reveal that truth. That's what's been in the air for some time, I presume.

Here's what I found while googling on Dante Santorini:

https://youtu.be/uw_WyuJV_8w

A link to the website with the tubby/book, referred to in the former post by Dante Santorini:
    http://article.wn.com/view/2014/03/08/Russian_Secret_Alien_Races_Book_PDF_download/

A link to the book published as a pdf document Alien Races Book
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/245691536/Alien-Races-Book

Here's an interesting page 112 from the Secret Alien Races Book (184 pages)

The Alien Races Book 112-2310
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:07 am

I thought Dante Santori sounded very credible in the interview.

But I'm very curious about the person interviewing him.  I've been searching and I can't even find the name.  Is he anonymous?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:29 am

In the interview Santori says to search "1santori" or "azazel8867" for his YouTube channel.  When I do that, it only brings up other YouTuber's channels evidently posting his work.  So I don't know what to make of that.

There is, however, a YouTube channel "Dante Santori" who joined Oct 25, 2014:

If you click on the calameo.com link, it will take you to a user-friendly copy of the book, which I guess is genuine?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:44 am

Here is a screenshot from the book showing the race I'm most interested in:

The Alien Races Book The_dr10
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 am

Here is another interesting screenshot:

The Alien Races Book Czar10

One of the sources of my research is Stewart Swerdlow, who says this on his website:

His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was “recruited” for specific government mind-control experiments, including 13 years at the Montauk Project, which enhanced his natural abilities.

http://www.expansions.com/about/

I have heard Stewart say that it was his great-uncle who ordered the assassination of the czar and his family.  Maybe he took the order from an alien.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Seashore wrote:One of the sources of my research is Stewart Swerdlow, who says this on his website:

His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was “recruited” for specific government mind-control experiments, including 13 years at the Montauk Project, which enhanced his natural abilities.

http://www.expansions.com/about/

I have heard Stewart say that it was his great-uncle who ordered the assassination of the czar and his family.  Maybe he took the order from an alien.
    "I guess I'll just continue to include this sort of thing in my science-fictional delusional-system. It's easier that way."

Notice the lyrics in this video -- in relation to the Czar's murder!! What if these lyrics are a statement of fact by Lucifer??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Seashore wrote:I thought Dante Santori sounded very credible in the interview.

But I'm very curious about the person interviewing him.  I've been searching and I can't even find the name.  Is he anonymous?

I agree with you, Seashore, that Dante Santorini sounded very credible in the interview.
    There's one part in the interview that amazed me and that's Dante's passive attitude to the interviewer,
    when asked about the book in the car, at the time the accident had happened in which Dante's friend's
    life ended. Dante didn't mention the book at all,in  relating that accident. Only when the interviewer asked
    him about it, he said that the book was missing, in an almost casual way. As if, what was passed on,
    as a real life event, had been artificially constructed as a story. That was my first impression, the only
    one in doubt, so far.

The page from the book, in my post of March 20th 2015, 03:18 says "Our agents estimate that near
    65% of all aliens and UFO related websites on the internet(worldwide) are government (or government-
    linked) owned and ran" is telling something very clearly, doesn't it, regarding credibility of this book?
    It may be that the content of the book is a hoax, created by two schoolboys in the cellar of their home.
    Or all that transpired as "events" , around an authentic book, is a hoax. Who knows?      

Details in the interview, in which Dante describes how things came to pass and the events involved
    in them, are also present in other "whistleblower's" reports, I find. There's no end to speculation, it seems.
    Therefore, there's no need to try to find that end here  Hmmm

My interest in ET existence is mainly focused on how I can be prepared in the best possibly way, see?
    So that I'm not too much distracted by their strangeness, once the moment of an actual meet up arrives Toast
    This bit of jest set aside, I think we may be surprised, when we become  adjusted to the existence, for real,
    of ET races. I always take into account, that our present pondering of such an encounter, comes from a 3d
    programmed mind and perception of our reality. I hope your encounter with a Draco reptilian, if that's what
    you choose, will be peaceful, Seashore, possibly present in a more peaceful dimension too  Wink

Once we leave that worn out playground in our mind, the way we perceive the world, with ET races appearing
    in it, may prove to evolve smoothly and our understanding of them gradually shaped. As much as we perceive
    the reality out there according our paradigms and belief system, as much we're in a shifting of those paradigms,
    unknowingly, unwillingly or in denial of that shift. It's all possible, the choice is ours. I see one truth in existence
    and a large variety of interpretations of that truth. I mean a truth that's not in the company of judgment.

I joyfully picture a process of change, similar to the shapeshifting of a caterpillar, into a butterfly. I guess a realistic
    approach to a disclosure and encounter, is by living it, while being in trust for life providing us with abilities.
    And remember the cosmic code of conduct, Alex Collier mentions in one of his presentations.
    That code of conduct is "It is a matter of custom, when entering my space, that permission be asked".[/

The Alien Races Book Transf10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 am

5 of the strangest skulls ever discovered

These unusual skulls were turned up by the excavation of a burial mound in Bradford County, Pennsylvania in the late 1800s. The three researchers overseeing the dig were stumped when instead of 13th century Native American remains, the burial mound revealed what looked like demon skulls.Besides the horns growing out of the foreheads, the skeletons had another intriguing feature: they were seven feet tall!

Could these skeletons be the remains of an ancient race of giants that inhabited North America thousands of years ago? Some have drawn parallels between this discovery and the mysterious Mound Builder civilization from prehistoric times. A number of megalithic structures have been attributed to this elusive civilization and some researchers claim evidence points toward the Shining Ones or Nephilim.

The remains were sent to the Philadelphia Museum and have since disappeared, eliminating the possibility of a thorough analysis.

The Alien Races Book 292386_6b25_1024x2000-e1426896277780

The Alien Races Book Horned-skull

The Alien Races Book Starchild-e1426896394124

read on: http://worldtruth.tv/5-of-the-strangest-skulls-ever-discovered/

Love Always
    mudra

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:14 am

B.B.Baghor wrote: I hope your encounter with a Draco reptilian, if that's what you choose, will be peaceful, Seashore, possibly present in a more peaceful dimension too  Wink
    It would not be what I would choose.

My interest in them is only because of my desire to join with my fellow humans in trying to understand what's wrong with us.  Why do we believe lies and why do we go along with wars.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 am

What if we were all Absolutely-Obedient Reptilian-Warriors in Antiquity (Before We Became Human-Beings)?? What if we basically Genetically-Engineered Ourselves from Pre-Existing Life-Forms -- and then transferred our souls from Reptilian-Bodies to Human-Bodies?? I've been passively pursuing this hypothesis for several years now -- and it has become frighteningly-real to me. This theory might explain an Extremely Harsh Old-Testament and World-History. There might also be Soul--Body Incompatibility-Issues which have yet to be resolved. Plus -- the rest of the universe might hate our bodies and souls -- and we might be in conflict with them on levels we can't even imagine. I hope I'm wrong about most of this -- and I have attempted to model some of this sort of thing in a science-fictional format within this website.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:19 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if . . .
    I would like to point out that there are infinite "what if's."

It might be a good idea to focus on information that is check-able and building a better world in baby steps starting with the information rather than imagining this and that and worrying.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:25 am

The first step in the Scientific-Method is to Propose a Hypothesis. Some of us wonder as we wander -- whether anyone appreciates it, or not. I'd frankly rather watch, and listen to, Katerina Chrobokova make the world a better place -- and perhaps I will. She always gives me something to think about...

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:20 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:The first step in the Scientific-Method is to Propose a Hypothesis.

Yes, but to be useful, a hypothesis should have in its roots the observations of the scientist from real life and a purpose for pursuing it beyond intellectual entertainment with no practical application end-point in sight.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:48 am

Seashore wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:The first step in the Scientific-Method is to Propose a Hypothesis.

Yes, but to be useful, a hypothesis should have in its roots the observations of the scientist from real life and a purpose for pursuing it beyond intellectual entertainment with no practical application end-point in sight.
    I observe human-life in real-life each and every day -- and I seek the Genesis of Humanity in Antiquity as a Reasonable Place of Beginning to Understand and Reform an Obviously Problematic Race (at least in the context of Planet-Earth) in a Quest for a Useable-Future. Once again -- What if we were all Absolutely-Obedient Reptilian-Warriors in Antiquity (Before We Became Human-Beings)?? What if we basically Genetically-Engineered Ourselves from Pre-Existing Life-Forms -- and then transferred our souls from Reptilian-Bodies to Human-Bodies?? I've been passively pursuing this hypothesis for several years now -- and it has become frighteningly-real to me. This theory might explain an Extremely Harsh Old-Testament and World-History. There might also be Soul--Body Incompatibility-Issues which have yet to be resolved. Plus -- the rest of the universe might hate our bodies and souls -- and we might be in conflict with them on levels we can't even imagine. I hope I'm wrong about most of this -- and I have attempted to model some of this sort of thing in a science-fictional format within this website.
    Seashore wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote: I hope your encounter with a Draco reptilian, if that's what you choose, will be peaceful, Seashore, possibly present in a more peaceful dimension too Wink
    It would not be what I would choose. My interest in them is only because of my desire to join with my fellow humans in trying to understand what's wrong with us. Why do we believe lies and why do we go along with wars.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 pm