tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
TRANCOSO
Seashore
Carol
B.B.Baghor
orthodoxymoron
mudra
THEeXchanger
11 posters

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? Empty 360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Click on VIEW UNANSWERED POSTS - on the top right side

- can you add anything constructive to the topics tabled ???

just think; if only you would work together

you might accomplish something of great value !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? Empty Re: 360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm

mudra
    mudra

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? Empty Re: 360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ???

Post  mudra Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 pm

That's a fact Susan.
    360 threads unanswered yet mostly amongst a few posters that interact on other threads.
    What I would welcome is more posters amongst the 1213 registered on this forum. 
    Why they don't come up with what they would love to share and say is still a mystery.
    And I would highly appreciate the return of those that were once here and left. Temporarily, I hope.

The Karen 
    Much Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 pm

I hate to say it -- but I miss the days of the old Project Avalon -- when there were numerous and diverse regular posters. There are relatively few regular posters here -- and they tend to associate on certain particular threads. I almost started a thread in response to this one -- titled "360 Posts -- and Zero-Responses". I'm used to talking to myself on a particular thread. The regular posters on this site are extremely knowledgeable (which is why I stay here) -- but it's sort of cold and lonely, at times...
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:29 am

THEeXchanger wrote:Click on VIEW UNANSWERED POSTS - on the top right side

- can you add anything constructive to the topics tabled ???

just think; if only you would work together

you might accomplish something of great value !!!

Wholeheartedly yes to that, thank you, Susan.

I would love to see the return of those that left,
    or those visiting, actively engaged here, I'm in this with mudra!

C'est le tone, qui fait la musique....
    An orchestra of many melodies, off key or in tune... we're in this together,
    making it sound great, when listening to each other with our hearts.

Band I love you Band I love you Band
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 am

This site is viewed by many on a daily basis but only a few post. I've often wondered about that and thought later that many who view are here for the information, study often new information to them or information to confirm what they know. I've also notice with myself that I don't participate much in forums anymore. Any forums other then Mists as I too am more interested in looking at what others post rather then posting myself. So perhaps this is a trend? I've noticed this at other forums as well where fewer and fewer folks post. Cow However, I'm very grateful to those who do post as it is the posters who keep this forum active and interesting. So from the bottom of my heart The Karen  I wish to thank all the members who post and will join in as well.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:30 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:- can you add anything constructive to the topics tabled ???

Often, an opening post is nothing more than a copy and paste from a website, with no comment from the poster.

Maybe that's why they don't get replies.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Carol wrote: However, I'm very grateful to those who do post as it is the posters who keep this forum active and interesting. So from the bottom of my heart The Karen  I wish to thank all the members who post and will join in as well.
    This is very true Carol and requires a team action really so that the forum finds balance in the many different realities being shared. The more posters the more there is a chance for everyone to get an audience and interact with people on a level one is able to.
    You Carol as BB are very fluent in the english language and have a natural way to make people feel good and acknowledged . That's very much appreciated.
    Oxy I personnally find it hard to penetrate your mind at times and bounce on your thoughts with an interesting answer that would match your expectations. So I keep quiet but know I really do appreciate you being here with us.
    Same with Shiloh and Raven whose posts I find hard to grasp or interact with although I find their colossal work interesting.
    And Susan we have missed you here and are very happy to see you sharing on MOA again.

Imagine for a moment we would all meet and share a meal together ? Those that are here now and those that were here before . I am sure we would get on very well and have a great party. For there comes a time when  thoughts and points of view have less importance then the Love we feel for one another as beings. I value this team , it has a good heart . That's why I am still here with you.

The Karen

Much Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Seashore wrote:

Often, an opening post is nothing more than a copy and paste from a website, with no comment from the poster.

Here's my reply, Seashore Wink These posts you mention, are maybe best viewed as part of the huge library, this Forum also is.
    I'm aware of my frequent posting and replying, jumping around happily and intrigued by the present attention for disclosure and erasure.
    I'm also doing this for myself, so that I can go through my own posts, using the "View your posts" page, catching up with them Lolerz

Apart from that, I'd love to be part of a grande bal masqué here elephant alien cat pig albino jocolor geek

TRANC with trancoso as jockey at the discs! And you as Seashore Neptunus in the waves with a triton.

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? Goat_q10
    beh....!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:05 pm

Seashore wrote:

Yes that's a point to consider Seashore although not a major handicap I would say.
    MOA has become a bit like an interactive journal where one has the possibility to
    add notes and thoughts and further research on the subjects one feels interested in.
    More posters and a greater possibility of interaction.
    Less posters and it becomes a library of sorts :)

Much Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Indeed BB :)
    Regarding the Bal Masqué we all wear already a mask here.
    Maybe there will come a time when that veil goes down too Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm

mudra wrote:Indeed BB :)
    Regarding the Bal Masqué we all wear already a mask here.
    Maybe there will come a time when that veil goes down too Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra

cheers
    You're pretty much switched on, sweet madcap mudra Hugs
    Mother Superior takes off her cap and leaves the aisle, graciously
    greeting you.

She's the one in that painting, in my "small and large works of art" thread

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:26 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I hate to say it -- but I miss the days of the old Project Avalon -- when there were numerous and diverse regular posters. There are relatively few regular posters here -- and they tend to associate on certain particular threads. I almost started a thread in response to this one -- titled "360 Posts -- and Zero-Responses". I'm used to talking to myself on a particular thread. The regular posters on this site are extremely knowledgeable (which is why I stay here) -- but it's sort of cold and lonely, at times...
    I think we all miss the days of the old Project Avalon, Oxy.

It's a good reminder how fast things can change by the actions of few...
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 am

I think I have over-posted or over done or been too much of my normally opinionated self and its not been healthy for the site. If so, I apologize.
    I am trying to back off posting so that my posts are restricted to energy, disclosure, daily weather, and an occasional song or something.
    Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

I do miss the days of PA and I don't miss them too. I just don't have the time I used to for that and am into other projects which are very time consuming.  Bob, I never noticed that you were "too" opinionated about anything. Nor that you over-posted. TRANCOSO,remember when we were consumed by GLP and now we've moved on. Those days I suspect was about raising conscious awareness. Has anyone seen the new movie out "Jupiter Ascending". Talk about raising conscious awareness. It has the grays, reptilians, hybrids, harvesting humans as a source of regeneration fluid, different alien species, reincarnation, lots of dynamic action.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Bob please don't change anything to your postings my friend.
    I would rather thank you for your daily presence here.
    I believe you care for this place . Your aliveness here is much appreciated.

The Karen 

Carol indeed the whole Avalon epoch was a rise in consciousness and the discovery for
    me one could have friends one deeply loved and appreciated in cyber space.
    I still remember opening Avalon's gates not having any reality of what a forum was
    neither what I was going to do there . And yet it went all very fast , suddenly I felt
    at home and inspired to post there in a way I didn't even know was possible
    for me. I always considered Avalon as a gathering of souls from many nations responding
    to a call in resonance with core being.
    I didn't know where I was going but I would'nt have missed it for anything.
    And yes it was time consuming but looking back to those days I would'nt have missed
    it for anything.

TRANCOSO points out quite correctly that it takes just a few people to change the course
    of events drastically sometimes in support of the life force and sometimes eating it up at its roots.

I have no regrets to have chosen MOA as my new cyber asylum for it is the life force that brought
    us here too. Considering the few means we have at hand not being backed up by the interviews bringing
    people in as Old PA had, building everything from scratch from faith and good will alone, we have been doing pretty well.
    How do we know this isn't a seed still in progress of growing turning one day into a mighty tree . 
    What does it take to grow beyond good will , perseverance and heart's desire ?
    A question I am wondering about : Is MOA listed anywhere amongst similar interest sites that new comers can find us easily ?
    This would be interesting to know.

Much Love for you all
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Thank You Susan for opening this thread.
    You found a way to bring us together and talk a little more cheers

Much Love for You
    mudra

THEeXchanger likes this post

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:52 pm

bobhardee wrote:I think I have over-posted or over done or been too much of my normally opinionated self and its not been healthy for the site.  If so, I apologize.
    I am trying to back off posting so that my posts are restricted to energy, disclosure, daily weather, and an occasional song or something.
    Bob H.

bobhardee, I think you're a bit modest. I agree with others here, saying that I enjoy and value your posting.
    Besides sharing the facts of the matters, like energy, disclosure, daily weather and more you mention here,
    I really appreciate your sharing of self. Opnionated or not. If anyone here should be viewed as overdoing a
    dose of opinionated self, it's me, myself and I Wink

In that, I'm still in the middle of finding balance and that's an elegant way of saying that I'm stumbling Lolerz
    To me, signs of our humanness, in looking through the wrong end of a telescope, painting a rainbow in the sky,
    insecurity, impatience and anger for being fed up with injustice and deception, showing up here, is a welcome
    honesty to me. As long as we try to be/are in a place of respect, present here with that promise, made by the
    newbees arriving in these mists, to "do it better". After leaving the turmoil of "old Avalon".

To me, the showing up of that expression: of our human face is the juice and flavor, making much more of
    our communication and discussions. Giving life and warmth to the matters of facts. The intensity of the time
    we now live in and of what's happening now, on a small and a larger scale, is often disturbing to our human-
    ness and a trigger for all kind of emotions, a possible burden on our chest, therefore so valuable to be shared.

Knowing that we're all in this "Shift of the Ages" together is a comfort and sharing about it openly is what makes
    the awareness of it more "real" and substantial. At the same time, such a funny trick of life, it's a way to help
    seeing things from a different angle and lighten up that way. That's what I find here often. Thanks to you all.
    I like to celebrate a good sense of humor as the lubricant that shines between the lines of our posts here, when
    that's appropriate and on topic. I would love to see the return of members here, leaving their visitor role, joining
    this small flock of birds, courageously winging it.

Lionhawk Lionhawk Lionhawk Lionhawk Lionhawk
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:59 pm

I think folks find us through a variety of ways. Often times it has to do when they're googling something of interest and we have the topic listed here, then we have those who joined as members and somehow others know about the Mists from some of the other forums. It does surprise me when the pop up as well.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Thanks everyone. We (earth) had a close call last night. If the CME that came off the back side of the sun had come in our direction, it could have done serious electrical problems that could have taken years to repair.. That is one of those little goodies that most "normal" people just don't have a clue about. And maybe would don't want to know anything about.......which seems very odd to me. It is a fantastic thing that we can share these truths, or concerns, or beliefs.....no matter how different. For me, our daily meeting is like sitting around a campfire. We look at the stars. We share thoughts about nations and life and we follow financial, energy and science issues. And I think that most of pray that there is something better that is going to hurl mankind forward into a new beginning.

Blessings everyone and a special Thanks to Susan for starting this post. Take care of yourself girl.
    Good post BB. I made it through the first of the 7 hours book. Hopefully abductions has drastically reduced if not stopped.
    Bob H.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:25 am

Group hug everyone around the campfire

Lawless 

Love for You
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Mew Cheerful

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? 58_110
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:37 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Mew  Cheerful

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? 58_110

Kittehs?  Here?  What a pleasant surprise!

360 GOOD TOPiCS ON THE MiSTS of AVALON - BUT, no response ??? If_It_Fits_I_Sits

Last edited by Pris on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:46 pm

There are 1267 registered-users on The Mists of Avalon -- with only two-dozen regular (or semi-regular) contributors. I know this site is well monitored and spied-upon -- but most everyone seems to be internet ambulance-chasers -- without sticking their necks out -- or otherwise contributing anything of significance. I'm sorry to be shrill -- but when Rap-Videos routinely have one-hundred million views -- the pathetic participation on this site is really species-damning. The noose is tightening on the throat of humanity -- and when the trap-door swings-open -- most people are going to gasp "Why Didn't Anyone Warn Us??!!" These might be humanity's final-words -- and I wish I were kidding. The regular posters are probably on dozens of lists throughout the solar system. I wonder how much time, money, and effort have been expended analyzing this site and it's major-contributors?? I think I gave-up around the onset of puberty -- and I've just been going through the motions ever since. The response to my internet exercise in futility has mostly confirmed my belief that "resistance is futile". I think most people are kneeling at the feet of the New World Order -- regardless of whether they realize it, or not. The angry-malcontents might be more controlled than they can imagine. Neutral-Observers might be the greatest threat to a Corrupt-Corporate Solar-System -- since many of them conceptualize Idealistic Solar-System Governance. I have no current plans to be a Lone-Ranger in Shining-Armor. I mostly just wish to sit-down and shut-up -- living out the rest of my pathetic-life in quiet-desperation -- in some sort of a Minimalist-Makeshift Shallow-Underground 600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment -- Fiddling with my #$%^& while Rome Burns. It's easier that way.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:59 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:There are 1267 registered-users on The Mists of Avalon -- with only two-dozen regular (or semi-regular) contributors. I know this site is well monitored and spied-upon -- but most everyone seems to be internet ambulance-chasers -- without sticking their necks out -- or otherwise contributing anything of significance. I'm sorry to be shrill -- but when Rap-Videos routinely have one-hundred million views -- the pathetic participation on this site is really species-damning. The noose is tightening on the throat of humanity -- and when the trap-door swings-opens -- most people are going to gasp "Why Didn't Anyone Warn Us??!!" These might be humanity's final-words -- and I wish I were kidding. The regular posters are probably on dozens of lists throughout the solar system. I wonder how much time, money, and effort have been expended analyzing this site and it's major-contributors?? I think I gave-up around the onset of puberty -- and I've just been going through the motions ever since. The response to my internet exercise in futility has mostly confirmed my belief that "resistance is futile". I think most people are kneeling at the feet of the New World Order -- regardless of whether they realize it, or not. The angry-malcontents might be more controlled than they can imagine. Neutral-Observers might be the greatest thread to a Corrupt-Corporate Solar-System -- since many of them conceptualize Idealistic Solar-System Governance. I have no current plans to be a Lone-Ranger in Shining-Armor. I mostly just wish to sit-down and shut-up -- living out the rest of my pathetic-life in quiet-desperation -- in some sort of a Minimalist-Makeshift Shallow-Underground 600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment -- Fiddling with my #$%^& while Rome Burns. It's easier that way.

Wow, that's a mouthful, orthodoxymoron!  Well said, if somewhat pessimistic.  Do you think we're... important somehow... in the 'grand scheme of things'?  Somehow, the idea makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Meantime, here's some music to go with your fiddling. Big Grin 2

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 am