tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Empty Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV

Post  Carol Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Michael Lake On The Shinar Directive

Published on Jan 28, 2015

Learn more at:  http://skywatchtv.com/

In the ancient plains of Shinar, an evil was born: the first world king, the prototype transhuman, the ultimate despot, the Son of Perdition—Nimrod. In Babylon, the Son of Perdition devised the Shinar Directive: the enslaving of humanity and the war against the God of Heaven. God’s intervention at the Tower of Babel only delayed Nimrod’s hellish plans. As the powers of Mystery Babylon gather to create the new Tower of Babel and to prepare for the Son of Perdition’s return, Heaven is issuing a clarion call to the Remnant: Know the strategies of the enemy, untangle yourself from them, and become the victorious Church

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Empty Re: Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 am

Thank-you for posting this, Carol. I've enjoyed listening to Tom Horn in the past -- and I even bought his book Exo-Vaticana -- mostly about Aliens and the Vatican. I like that sort of thing (in a negative and morbid way) -- sort of like 'enjoying' watching surgery or a war-movie. My current universe-modeling revolves around Universal Star-Wars -- and a Universal-Church Theocracy. The two really go together. I Imagine-Dragons. Even John the Revelator speaks of a Great Red Dragon in Heaven. Then there's a Talking-Reptilian in the Garden of Eden. So Humanity might be highly outnumbered and outgunned. My modeling is really a 24/7 Pseudo-Intellectual Science-Fiction Marathon. I live within a completely different realm than those around me -- so I tend to not talk a lot. It's easier that way. Sorry for all the images. I got carried away. That tends to happen a lot.

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Exovaticana13_02
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Exovaticana10_01
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Exovaticana08_04_small
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV 76iv67i
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Vatican-ufo_aliens
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Vatican2
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Exovaticana
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Brother_guy_consolmagno_very_soon_nations_will_look_to_aliens_for_salvation
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV PopeFrancisLastPope
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV ExoVaticanaFull
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV 0_stucs_-_galleria_delle_carte_geografiche_vatican
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Empty Re: Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV

Post  Carol Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks Oxy for your response and great pictures.

This being my favorite.

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Vatican2

Personally I wonder just how long the Catholic Church will remain given prophecy for the destruction of the Catholic religion. As for dragons.. well what are Reptilians if not dragon type creatures. Are they the fallen angels? Who really knows? From my personal encounter (with ET and Christ) I will add this... they're vibrational frequency does not resonate at the higher level of Christ. Hence they are trapped with respect to their own spiritual development as well, especially given their mind-set as described by Simon. 

I just know I have my own spiritual "reincarnation escape plan" in place. When crossing over - do not head for the light as that is just the doorway to your soul being recycled into the next "human" life form. Even in Sant Mat (the path of the saints), initiates are trained to repeat the Saint's names in a meditation mantra so that when they cross over they are attuned to the Saints vibrational frequencies along with their individual spiritual realms. They are to follow the tones - not the light. 

In addition, one must consciously have a nexus point within the other dimensions to instantly soul travel to that location. The correct vibrational frequency is essential. If one wishes to return to Source (the Divine), one must be diligent and use intention to get there. Hence, turn your back on the light and head in the opposite direction, keeping "returning to Source" at the forefront of intention. As for reincarnation... it's a spiritual trap one can escape if one chooses to learn how to do so.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 am

I keep wondering if we are Recent-Renegade Humans living in an Ancient-Traditional Reptilian Universe??!! I keep wondering if all of us were Ancient-Reptilians before we became Recent-Humans??!! I keep wondering if all of us have Reptilian-Souls??!! I keep wondering if the Roman Catholic Church is somewhat Reptilian-Oriented??!! I continue to feel as if I am in perpetual-conflict with EVERYONE (human and otherwise). I don't talk about this sort of thing in "real-life".
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:28 am

We have part of a reptilian brain.. I think of it as operating at the instinctual level necessary for survival in a hostile environment (hunter/gatherer period)... now needed just to survive the inner cities. Reptilians are warriors and into hierarchy social systems. Seems like they're in control of the planet some days, doesn't it?

I do talk about these sort of things in real life with people who are educated along these topics.. meaning they are contactees, researchers or interested in the topic. By sharing we learn new things and our perspective continues to broaden as a result.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Carol wrote:
    Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Michael Lake On The Shinar Directive

In the ancient plains of Shinar, an evil was born: the first world king, the prototype transhuman, the ultimate despot, the Son of Perdition—Nimrod. In Babylon, the Son of Perdition devised the Shinar Directive: the enslaving of humanity and the war against the God of Heaven. God’s intervention at the Tower of Babel only delayed Nimrod’s hellish plans. As the powers of Mystery Babylon gather to create the new Tower of Babel and to prepare for the Son of Perdition’s return, Heaven is issuing a clarion call to the Remnant: Know the strategies of the enemy, untangle yourself from them, and become the victorious Church

Thank you, Carol, for posting this Flowers It's a strange and peculiar thing to experience, listening to Dr. Michael Lake, as a
    minister's daughter. For what I see this man doing, is that he includes lots of knowledge of the occult and many different points
    of view on life and religion, to explain life and (human) consciousness, in his belief system, based on Christian church dogma in
    polarity consciousness: the belief of living in sin (disobedience) or obedience to God. Never these 2 shall meet in his mind.

As I see it, he uses that extra-churchbased knowledge (meant as in extra-terrestrial) to make his point and prove the evident truth
    of God, as the force, sovereign and ruling all that exists in our lives and the Universe. Except Lucifer's actions and antics, of course.
    For his belief system is based on a foundation of that polarity: good and bad in existence, warfare in small and large ways, all over
    the place. And strangely enough, to me, his view is both manipulative and misleading, as a result of being in that porality point of view.
    He can and will, by the very nature of his position, always prove that Lucifer is the destructive force in the world. Simply for declaring
    him to be evil, in order to prove God as always.... right.

To me, he actually is proof of man's ability, to create his own reality and also man's ability in general, to believe this to be true,
    and meant to be accepted as truth by others too. And that's where the arrogance of arrogances presents itself, as I see it, the
    very essence of what Luciferian forces are. Which to me, is the essence of living in separation and the cause of division in our brain.
    Voila... the source of polarity consciousness, the dimensional "fall" that happened in the biblical garden of Eden. It's the denial of
    coherence of all creation as an expression of love and the perpetual motion of warfare, personal as well as global.
    To me, this man is proof of being capable of fervently intend to do the will of God, by crucifying him. Isn't that strange and
    at the same time, similar to what Judas did?

I have a niece of slightly younger age, she told me years ago, that when she was asked to make up her mind to go through this
    confession ritual, openly proclaiming the belief in God and his rules, in the same church institute my father was a minister in,
    she had thought about it and decided to not partake in it. She felt she couldn't find the conviction in her heart to truthfylly do this.
    When she shared her feelings with a member of the church who was in charge of recruiting believers to make this confession,
    he answered "Than you will burn in hell forever, when you die", She was forever cured from trusting that church Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Sad but true. I don't believe in religion wrapped in dogma, power, greed, manipulation or a corrupt political path. I accept the spiritual path as the way to move beyond duality into singularity. It would seem that all the other mental/emotional trappings must fall away first if one is truly to be free. Of course I could write a 300 page dissertation to explain what I mean but most likely my inner truth would get lost in words. In my personal experience enlightenment is a state of being that one can achieve if one works at it with their whole heart. Just use the brain cells within the heart as an spiritually intelligent pathway.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 pm

I hate that "Burn in Hell for All Eternity" Madness!! I've recently been taking a closer look at Job through Daniel (in the King James Version of the Bible) as a possible "Middle-Way" which might be "Bad-News" to Judaism, Christianity, Atheism, Agnosticism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Catholicism, Protestantism, New-Age, and Everyone Else -- as far as them "Being Right -- and Continuing Their Present Beliefs and Practices". Secondarily -- reading Job through Romans -- straight-through (over and over) might blow EVERYONE out of the water (in good and bad ways). What if The Greatest Story Ever Told involves some sort of an Overthrow (in good and bad ways)?? BTW -- I knew a lady who grew-up attending St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City -- and just knowing (as a youth) that she was "Going to Hell". Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God?? I don't think most of us know what the hell is going on in this Earth -- Solar System -- and Universe. I think this website is a step toward "knowing" -- but I also think things might get a hell of a lot worse, before they get better (if they get better). Telling the Truth might become Strictly-Illegal in the near-future. I've tried to pursue a "Middle-Way" but this seems to have fallen on "Deaf-Ears". I suspected this sort of thing my entire-life -- and the past few years have been validation (in my mind). I keep wondering if everyone really has "Had Their Chance"??

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 am

ortho's words: "I keep wondering if everyone really has "Had Their Chance"??"

I understand your question, I think, ortho. You're so concerned and engaged with humanity's condition, great!
    It looks like having had our chances isn't so, in the world of today, with the way it looks, but the results don't
    prove this, I think, for people may not take their chances in a way that works for them, see what I mean?

As far as I feel it, we're in the middle of having our chances all of the time. There's never a finale in that
    journey or movie of life, I think, for having a second chance. I think that nobody is going to judge us, saying
    "You've had your chance, it's over now". That's the idea of hell, to me.

I can't make myself believe in that, even if I tried and I don't choose that either. That's what I mean by
    taking chances, the choice to start a new endeavor and find a new point of view, not for what the desti-
    nation will be, but for using the capacity to choose...... again. And again. To move on... to keep dancing.
    Do you feel as if you're observed by an outer authority, judging you, ortho?

A couple of years ago, I've had an experience, where I was in great despair and at the same time I had to
    make the very best of it. That urge was very strong, as if something was nudging me. I've been in moments
    of doubt and felt I couldn't go on anymore. I felt like an alien and sometimes imagined I was dead already,
    with everybody around me playing a game with me, for not wanting me to know that it was so.

To explain where I'm coming from, during 59 years of my life, I felt many times as if there was an authority
    outside of me, judging me and measuring me. I've lived as if the devil was chasing me and restlessness and
    the urge to do good, drove me into much activity, volunteering and work as a self-employed woman.
    My vitality is abundant and I truly go boldly, where no one has gone before. But only afterwards I see this.

At the end of 2010 I lost all security and firm ground under my feet, metaphorically speaking, feeling as if
    I lost it all, including my chances Wink That's when I hung on to the edge of a cliff, for one and a half year,
    while functioning in work and daily life, keeping a disciplin and making candles on the porch behind my home.
    Creative work and the support of collegues, in energetic coaching, were a great help, at that time.

And the fact that I began to experience a transformation in my whole system, changing also in my looks.
    I haven't been depressed and didn't grow fat or skinny, although I lost 15 kilogram of weight, due also to
    intensive dancing, each night, to process my emotions. I witnessed a change for the better, as a gift to me
    and I also acknowledged the fact that I myself had set this up, to find a chance to rejuvenate my inner spark
    for life and the unfolding of my wings. Clumsy screech owl wings Cheerful

Tom Horn Interviews Dr. Lake On The Shinar Directive (Part 1) » SkyWatchTV Candle10

The candle workshop behind my home.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 am

B.B. -- I often feel as if humanity is fighting for it's very existence -- in a universe which might be critical and hostile toward the human-race. This theory would help to explain a lot of the harshness within a lot of the religion -- legal-systems -- law-enforcement -- and military-complexes -- of the world. My modeling is quite complex and hypothetical. I seek to understand The Way Things Are Throughout the Universe as a Galactic Jack Ryan. Don't try this at home, kiddies...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:02 am