tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+31
malletzky
solent
firefly
Sanicle
immortalisdolor
shiloh
Blacklight43
Luminari
eleni
lindabaker
icecold
ClearWater
Brook
burgundia
giovonni
enemyofNWO
devakas
Mariadine
Reunite
Jenetta
Carol
Mercuriel
lawlessline
tacodog
Vidya Moksha
Micjer
newel
eMonkey
mudra
earthian
TRANCOSO
35 posters

Watch This!!!

burgundia
    burgundia

Watch This!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Watch This!!!

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Of course Yiddish doesn't sound like Hebrew because it sounds like German, in fact is similar to German.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:52 pm

metaw3 wrote:The Light Bulb Conspiracy

Planned Obsolescence is the deliberate shortening of product life spans to guarantee consumer demand.

Thank you metaw. I found this documentary most interesting.

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm

UFO Videos Compilation
    (Real or hoaxed: great stuff!)

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Watch This!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Watch This!

Post  Jenetta Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:31 am

STEALING A NATION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucOPZLQYoA
    (Pt 1-4)

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 am

mudra wrote:Jack Otto: Forbidden Knowledge (pt1/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zOgVAnIgE&feature=youtube_gdata

Love Always
    mudra

Thanks for this Mudra.

This really ties a lot of my research together. Unfortunately what he has to say is reality. Current events have all been planned since 1776, the beginning of the Illuminati and Adam Weishauph's and Baron Rothchilde's desire to control the whole world.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Micjer wrote:

Thanks for this Mudra.

This really ties a lot of my research together. Unfortunately what he has to say is reality. Current events have all been planned since 1776, the beginning of the Illuminati and Adam Weishauph's and Baron Rothchilde's desire to control the whole world.

You are welcome Micjer .
    Although mainly this is known data for most of us I decided to post it because I personnally did'nt know about the false Judes Jack Otto is mentioning.That was interesting .

Now regarding the Illuminati , according to the following video the 1st Illuminati was Nimrod the founder of Babylon . I have'nt watched all parts and have no clue if this is good or not .
    I'll let this to the appreciation of everyone here.

The 2012 NWO Agenda 1/14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVBt83al2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVBt83al2A

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Shared with me by Zedd

You are not a Prince and I am not your Subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsTisfyswg&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 am

Six Principles of Global Manipulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fF3TQ0lJnU&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

www.dutchsinse.com is coming ALIVE ! check it out! Blog active!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEcFnQzGd_s

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok this vid was linked from his new blog.

He was predicting a severe weather outbreak north of Dallas in 24 to 48 hours after a Haarp ring formed. On the weather channel they were saying slight chance of showers.

Well look what happened just north and east of the area where the Haarp ring was in Oklahoma.....

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1971838304290&oid=189527004401568&comments

Severe Weather Briefing - April 22, 2011 [HQ]
    by US National Weather Service Norman Oklahoma
    2:07
    .Severe thunderstorms are expected this afternoon and evening. Here's a video briefing from NWS Norman.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 am

nuclear holocaust is the next step

Extreme view but I admit he makes some good points regarding Iran.
    We need to come out of the nuclear in a peacefull way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tJheDH2yPI

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 am

Norman Dodd discloses the plan how to brainwash people by controling education, writing history. It is earlier recorded interview and saved for the future.
    Move to 28:50 min to exact point.

earthian
    earthian

Watch This!!! - Page 21 Empty The God Within documentary - exposing the false philosophy of modern science

Post  earthian Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm

That was excellent Earthian Thubs Up
    Thanks for sharing.
    I found it on youtube and embedded for you .

The God Within documentary - exposing the false philosophy of modern science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLywJd5x3AE

Love from me
    mudra
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Jenetta wrote:STEALING A NATION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucOPZLQYoA
    (Pt 1-4)

This is one of those facts that drive me absolutley MAD!! Doesn't it do the same to You?? I mean really.., those aware ones of us that call for peacefull non cooperation are more likely just being safe or 'politicly correct' while all along KNOW- that point is in the past.. I hope I am wrong... It's just that I am surrounded by thousands of sleep-walkers in this small town of about 20000 of them and the only 'aware' people that I find is in a cyber space and all we do is just keep each other (the MOA family ) in the know.. I wonder how many of You, my beloved Avalon family, are as frustrated as I am, to the point that it makes me want to go and yell at my co-workers while they watch the teli 'news' and say something f**ed up like we should nuke that country (somalia) for having their "pirates" capture 'innocent' people... and other garbage that other people utter outside of work. What would You recommend for dealing with this frustration? Meditate? I haven't try that yet but I think I should. Hiking the wilderness helps alot, but unfortunately if those evil forces are not stopped there will be no wilderness.. Sorry guys for spewing this here, I couldn't help it.. I Love You all! And thank You Mudra for posting that link, You are great!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 13, 2011 6:02 am

State of the World's Human Rights - Amnesty International Report 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-9p62UrUHs&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 15, 2011 8:04 am

The Externalization of The Hierarchy -- 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDh3yLaJ-A&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 am

mudra wrote:State of the World's Human Rights - Amnesty International Report 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-9p62UrUHs&feature=channel_video_title

Love Always
    mudra

Thanks Mudra,

But I don't believe one word of a documentary made by Amnesty International . I am absolutely certain they are an Organization used for spreading propaganda .
    Note what AI covers in this video , Egypt , China, Burma , the Roma , Haiti , Cote d'Ivoire and others . But AI conveniently forgets about the human rights violations in so called " democracies " ( REGIMES ) of the west .
    Early in 2006 my wife and I visited the AI office in Sydney Australia to explain our problem with the Australian secret services . AI told us it was not their jurisdiction ! So our human rights were violated every day and it was not their jurisdiction !
    Obviously their jurisdiction is to badmouth China , Burma , Arab Countries and spread the fables of " Democracy "
    F@@@@ Amnesty International .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

Thanks Mudra,

Early in 2006 my wife and I visited the AI office in Sydney Australia to explain our problem with the Australian secret services . AI told us it was not their jurisdiction ! So our human rights were violated every day and it was not their jurisdiction !
    Obviously their jurisdiction is to badmouth China , Burma , Arab Countries and spread the fables of " Democracy "
    F@@@@ Amnesty International .

Thanks enemyofNWO for your testimony and for pointing the flaws in Al.
    I backed up their petitions in the past in the spirit of watering
    some good seeds as I saw them .
    I however agree with you that the so called democratic world is far from supporting
    completely our inherent human rights and that putting the blame on one part of the world
    in defence of the other is really nourishing further dichotomy.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 15, 2011 10:53 am

earthian wrote:
    This is one of those facts that drive me absolutley MAD!! Doesn't it do the same to You?? I mean really.., those aware ones of us that call for peacefull non cooperation are more likely just being safe or 'politicly correct' while all along KNOW- that point is in the past.. I hope I am wrong... It's just that I am surrounded by thousands of sleep-walkers in this small town of about 20000 of them and the only 'aware' people that I find is in a cyber space and all we do is just keep each other (the MOA family ) in the know.. I wonder how many of You, my beloved Avalon family, are as frustrated as I am, to the point that it makes me want to go and yell at my co-workers while they watch the teli 'news' and say something f**ed up like we should nuke that country (somalia) for having their "pirates" capture 'innocent' people... and other garbage that other people utter outside of work. What would You recommend for dealing with this frustration? Meditate? I haven't try that yet but I think I should. Hiking the wilderness helps alot, but unfortunately if those evil forces are not stopped there will be no wilderness.. Sorry guys for spewing this here, I couldn't help it.. I Love You all! And thank You Mudra for posting that link, You are great!!

I thoroughly agree with you Earthian. I've been watching the videos on this page as I've watched many many others, and they describe what most of us know here to be true about humanity's situation. In 'The Externalization of Hierarchy' the author goes on about all that's wrong with this world and how the answer is 'community' to create change. We know that too. He says, "We know it's got to change, but what would you create to replace the current system?", noting that many, if they do bother to listen one day, would gather together, probably violently, to overthrow the current system.......the corrupt governments etc. But most also would expect someone else to run the show. I think that's probably true also.

As with you I think I've learned by asking, most people literally DON'T WANT to know what's really going on because, at this stage, in their view, it's not effecting them personally.......the key. And you and I both know they won't do anything to destroy their illusion unless world events DO effect them personally. And I believe that what it all boils down to is these people are, for the most part, still living through the lower three chakras, just like those in government are. When you look at the expression of that lower three chakras it's soooo clear. It's also clear that until they move into the higher chakras that relate to group consciousness, they'll continue to live in the nature of the lower ones and nothing we 'say' will make any difference. You just can't make someone want to think on a broad enough level that relates to all of us and caring of the welfare of All until they are working through the higher chakras. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. And I've already listed above how their reactions would be of a 'lower three chakra' type if they do realize what's going on, meaning we'd probably have the same situation ultimately, just with a new group of people looking out for number one running the show. The thing is this IS a 3D planet at present and they are perfectly within their rights to experience life on this planet in this way. All part of the journey/experience here.

So I've personally given up trying to get most people around me to open their eyes and ears. I accept them as they are and believe that it's natural for them to be this way re the chakra theory explained above. But yes, the world needs help and the only way I see around this situation for us is explained in this thread that Higher Love posted.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2538-the-maharishi-effect
    It gives me a more peaceful outlook and hope for the future and I truly hope what I've written works for you as well.

Last edited by Sanicle on Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

How mad is our world and how beautifull our Heart is ...

Radiation Experiments on Black People Left Holes in their Heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLxfXtEokk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm

earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank You Mudra.. We are all aware of this assult on our Mother, but to see it in images or even in real life like where I live (logging and mining) puts a different spin on things...
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    earthian wrote:

I thoroughly agree with you Earthian. I've been watching the videos on this page as I've watched many many others, and they describe what most of us know here to be true about humanity's situation. In 'The Externalization of Hierarchy' the author goes on about all that's wrong with this world and how the answer is 'community' to create change. We know that too. He says, "We know it's got to change, but what would you create to replace the current system?", noting that many, if they do bother to listen one day, would gather together, probably violently, to overthrow the current system.......the corrupt governments etc. But most also would expect someone else to run the show. I think that's probably true also.

As with you I think I've learned by asking, most people literally DON'T WANT to know what's really going on because, at this stage, in their view, it's not effecting them personally.......the key. And you and I both know they won't do anything to destroy their illusion unless world events DO effect them personally. And I believe that what it all boils down to is these people are, for the most part, still living through the lower three chakras, just like those in government are. When you look at the expression of that lower three chakras it's soooo clear. It's also clear that until they move into the higher chakras that relate to group consciousness, they'll continue to live in the nature of the lower ones and nothing we 'say' will make any difference. You just can't make someone want to think on a broad enough level that relates to all of us and caring of the welfare of All until they are working through the higher chakras. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. And I've already listed above how their reactions would be of a 'lower three chakra' type if they do realize what's going on, meaning we'd probably have the same situation ultimately, just with a new group of people looking out for number one running the show. The thing is this IS a 3D planet at present and they are perfectly within their rights to experience life on this planet in this way. All part of the journey/experience here.

So I've personally given up trying to get most people around me to open their eyes and ears. I accept them as they are and believe that it's natural for them to be this way re the chakra theory explained above. But yes, the world needs help and the only way I see around this situation for us is explained in this thread that Higher Love posted.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2538-the-maharishi-effect
    It gives me a more peaceful outlook and hope for the future and I truly hope what I've written works for you as well.

Thank You Sanicle.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 20, 2011 4:39 am

Coal Seam Gas - The Fight For Our Lives - Spread Virally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_T9mxfVgcs

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 pm