tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Carol
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
7 posters

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "

burgundia
    burgundia

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Empty HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Empty Re: HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:58 am

I dont have the bandwidth to watch the video, so cant comment....

This news seems to be far outside of most people's awareness. The start of WW3, Ebola, insane celebrity worship, Gaza, Fracking, chemtrails, 911, GMO, chemicals added to drinking water,... the list of distractions goes on and on. There are some quite serious distractions out there too, which require attention and energy... whilst always taking energy away from the real issue that is Fukushima. Its a world wide extinction event, and that is not fear mongering. Coupled with the insanity that was the deep water horizon spill and corexit abuse (and how do we know that's still not spewing oil? the corexit will keep it hidden whilst killing all biological life) we have killed the oceans.

Do folk remember basic ecology? How food webs, pyramids work? We have removed and the bottom of the food chain. Radiation cancers take a few years to manifest depending on exposure concentrations.

We are terra-forming this planet to be inhabitable to humans without artificial life support.. and such life support will be provided to whom? by whom?

It would only take every individual on the planet to stop causing harm, to refuse to injure the planet or its inhabitants and we could turn it around as a species. We are that good, we could do it naturally.. I guess we wont but thats another story.

I like the idea (although just as a muse, its not a personal religious conviction) that we are all god experiencing the universe: so just experience. How your head attaches emotion to your experiences is within your own control, rant and rave if you want, be depressed, be manic, or just be cool and smile as events unfold.. Interesting times eh?

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  2024160428

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Screen-Shot-2014-05-09-at-3.57.14-PM

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024155783_birddeclinesxml.html
    http://ecowatch.com/2014/05/09/overfishing-sardines-starving-sea-lions/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Empty Re: HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "

Post  Carol Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:04 am

I watched this and it's literally tragic what has happened.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:56 pm

I am still modeling the theory that Fukushima was deliberately-inflicted. I could say a lot about that -- but I'm just going to continue watching the video. Let me just say that it might be wise to study 9-11 and Fukushima -- side by side. That's all I'm going to say.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I am still modeling the theory that Fukushima was deliberately-inflicted. I could say a lot about that -- but I'm just going to continue watching the video. Let me just say that it might be wise to study 9-11 and Fukushima -- side by side. That's all I'm going to say.

Jim Stone is in no doubt. nukes inside cameras planted by our zionist friends

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

nice work by him, there was no earthquake damage, the plant was blown up.. which would also require the tsunami to have been man made

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Collagesm
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 am

I don't have a problem with a Strong Solar System Management Team -- but I have HUGE Problems with Deliberately-Inflicted Pain, Suffering, Death, Destruction -- and Profiting from the Madness. But what if Humanity really deserves Nasty Management??
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Empty Re: HORROR - Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation

Post  Jenetta Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:34 am

Thank you Burgundia on posting that video...I picked up on it a few days ago and plan to view it completely.  I am not surprised by this...and it is very worrisome.  Normally I had birds feeding from the bird feeder up until the end of June this year.  Since then there has barely been any...although it could partially be due to fairly recent six weeks of intensely hot weather which normally the West Coast does not receive for such a long stretch uninterrupted.

There was a video some time ago where Radchick and Jules went into some detail on Maddison Ruppert's website endothelie.com (Maddison Ruppert now deceased) regarding how the Israeli security company Magna BSP implemented the Stuxnet virus at Fukushima.    Securacom (now Stratesec) was in charge of security at the World Trade Center Towers (911).  Whether this also was an Israeli backed company I don't know however Marvin Bush (George Bush's brother) and Wirt Waker III (cousin to brothers) were principals and CEO's of Securacom at the time the towers collapsed.

Vidya that graph of the bird populations in Washington and no doubt British Columbia is shocking!

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:09 am

I did watch part of this, I flicked through it anyway, it needs serious editing, but I take their point about their budget and their message.

ok.. this was my job...scientifically the guy is nowhere, but again thats not the point (except for credibility in official capacity).. He mixes up a few species, again not the point, but I would expect him to know that the whelks were winkles (not all, there were dog whelks too), the limpet was a barnacle and the kelp was a fucoid.. these are common enough. However, I dont wish to be pedantic, it seems clear that there is not the diversity that he says should be there..if his photos are representative of what was there before. (Im not suggesting hes lying, I just dont know the area).

What he really needs is historical photos of the shore so there can be a direct before and after photos, not generic, this is what is should look like and this is now. The two species of seaweed present looked healthy enough, and one of them was bladder wrack, Fucus vesiculosis, which is the algae of choice for testing for bioaccumulation.. perfect for testing and theres lots of it and it looks healthy so samples need to be taken to determine levels of persistent contaminants.. this is an easy and fairly cheap job. The other 'kelp' that wasnt was ulva lactuca, which is edible (sea lettuce) if you fancy it Wink again, it looked healthy enough.. I have worked on many poor shores that naturally look like some his damaged areas and there is life aplenty in the mud, but if the place should be teeming with anemones and starfish and all manner of things then thats another story altogether, but it needs a photo of exactly the same spot before and after, I really am too distrusting these days arent' i? :p

which begs the question of why some algae would be present and not others.. I dont have a good feeling connecting this devastation to Fukushima... It could be some other cause? I dont know enough about radiation effects, I have never studied it.. but could it really cause such mass die off? I would expect sickness and mutation.. but complete death? I thought Fukushima was serious, really serious, extinction level for humans... but for all the wee beasties? They are tough critters.

Shellfish are filter feeders, they suck sea water and take out the food to eat, the non edible non organic natural stuff (sand etc) is excreted. Anything they dont know, that is unnatural (eg heavy metals, radiation) they dont know what to do with so they store it in their body cavity.. this is why shellfish are so good for bioaccumulation studies, they concentrate the heavy metals that you might not be able to detect in sea water, and they store them at levels that can be detected in the lab. But mussels are tough buggers, really. They can live anywhere and can take the most toxic of environments and seem to be quite happy... I guess if they stored radioactive material in this way it would be enough to kill them?? Anyone know? I dont.

The whelks that were missing were almost killed off a few years back when they used to use TBT for boat paints, the TBT wasnt deadly to the snails, but it caused the female to grow a penis, which actually blocked her oviduct.. so she swelled with eggs and burst... again, the point being it takes generations to wipe out a species.. the males were happy enough to live to ripe old age as they werent bursting at the seams, the metal itself didnt kill them..... my point being, this die off actually started a few years ago, or radiation causes instant death to these creatures (which I would still maybe be surprised at)... or it was something else spilled into the sound that caused the massive die off... and again, why be selective with seaweed species?

I dont know.... I am uneasy because I cant make all this fit easily with a 'fukushima did this' idea.... although it might have done... and if it did... its worse than I thought, and I thought it was pretty bad...

I still dont trust the bastards not to have put something else in the water though... samples need to be taken :)

in very basic terms the amount or organic material (food) = life present.... so if you cant see it look in the mud, there could be gazillions of little worms eating all the available carbon... if so the imbalance is shown.. but why would they survive the radiation if its that toxic? if they missing too then wow, thats quite a story..

even in the most severe oil spill oil=carbon=food...theres a lot of stuff will happily munch on oil... even if they are all a few millimeters long and not so pretty looking. And these wee beasties can sometime reproduce so fast that they can overcome disturbance....

it would be easy to sort this one out, again I am very interested in real data.. if not guys come on , club together for the ticket and gear and Ill go an sample it for you
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:55 am

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160412007002474

Effects of non-human species irradiation after the Chernobyl NPP accident

The review comprehensively brings together key data of the long-term studies of biological effects in plants and animals inhabiting over 20 years the Chernobyl NPP zone. The severity of radiation effects was strongly dependent on the dose received in the early period after the accident. The most exposed phytocenoses and soil animals' communities exhibited dose dependent alterations in the species composition and reduction in biological diversity. On the other hand, no decrease in numbers or taxonomic diversity of small mammals even in the most radioactive habitat was shown. In a majority of the studies, in both plant and animal populations from the Chernobyl zone, in the first years after the accident high increases in mutation rates were documented. In most cases the dose–effect relationships were nonlinear and the mutation rates per unit dose were higher at low doses and dose rates. In subsequent years a decline in the radiation background rate occurred faster than reduction in the mutation rate. Plant and animal populations have shown signs of adaptation to chronic exposure.

geek 
    Just found the above... even high dose radiation close to the disaster apparently caused no loss in species diversity, but high mutation rates...

this would have been my guess on the west coast....complete die-off from radiation???? methinks there is more to this than meets the eye...is aquatic life particularly different to terrestrial habitats? Chernobyl was inland... scratch

edit:

nope, aquatic beasts same as land inverts

http://inis.iaea.org/search/search.aspx?orig_q=RN:18051172

Assessment of the impact of the Chernobyl Reactor accident on the Biota of Swedeish Streams and Lakes

The Chernobyl reactor accident resulted in elevated levels of radionuclides in the air space above Sweden, which were then washed into Swedish lakes and streams. Before suspended particles stripped the water column, the concentration of /sp137/Cs in small Swedish lakes was in the order of 10-40 Bq/l. This level of radioactivity should result in a negligible increase in the external exposure rate. However, by August 1986 increased levels of radioactivity were found at all trophic levels of freshwater ecosystems from algae to top carnivore, and from the available data the levels of radioactivity are still increasing. The calculated dose rate for the aquatic biota caused by the two cesium isotopes, /sp134/Cs and /sp137/Cs, is about 25 times higher than natural levels. While acute effects of the Chernobyl fallout on freshwater biota are unlikely, the long term ecological effects bear watching
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am

The Real PTB can probably do most anything they want (and get away with it). One thing might be a cover for another thing. One group might be a cover for another group. I keep thinking that the best I can do to understand the madness is to occupy myself with a silly game of pseudointellectual science-fiction, wherein various possibilities are considered in a serious yet light-hearted manner. I'm not trying to deceive anyone. I'm not trying to cover anything up. I'm not trying particularly hard to expose anyone (although I am trying to model who I think might really be running this solar system)!! I find myself backing-off almost constantly. I consider all sorts of possibilities -- but I constantly steer away from certain problematic areas (probably out of self-preservation). One would probably have to have access to a dozen of the most significant War-Rooms in the Solar System in order to really know what's going on (although they probably all work for the same boss at some level). We might be screwed mentally, physically, and spiritually (in ways we can't even imagine). How is one to know who the "Good-Guys" and "Bad-Guys" really are?? Thinking That One Knows -- and Actually Knowing -- are Two Very Different Things. I think that studying persons and events in the news (ten to twenty years ago) is a valid research modality (because enough time has passed for proper evaluations to be made). It's probably easier to dig up dirt on the previous Presidential Administration than it is to discover all the bad things going on in the Current Administration (not that I have any particular motivation to do so). It might be very interesting to study Fukushima in 2020 with 20-20 vision (for example). Studying 9-11 presently is probably an ideal window of opportunity. Fukushima is still a bit too recent -- but it still should be exhaustively examined. I still think it would be cool to  spend a lot of time researching in some sort of cool facility (with access to a lot of "good-stuff"). Unfortunately -- one would probably have to sell their soul to "You Know Who" to be able to do so. So here I sit with my $300 Laptop-Computer (in my car -- using public wireless-internet) deluding myself into thinking that I have the PTB on the run!!!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 am

I will just post 1 link, there are several on the same theme... the place where the 'disease/virus/ whatever' was first noticed was inland and remote from the main coast.. and only some species appear to be effected.. (like the seaweed from the video that Burgundia posted)  ..

these patterns and selective die off do not really support Fukushima as the cause... which is my gut feeling as well... I think we are looking at some other cause....

(come on folk, cant we blame halliburton / mosatan for this, they are usually the prime suspects  Suspect )

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/mysterious-disease-threatens-west-coast-sea-stars-1.754889

Our coastline is losing sea stars by the millions due to what is suspected to be a deadly virus.

The mysterious illness has the potential to wipe out all the sea stars along the west coast of North America, said Paula Romagosa, a marine biologist and curator at the Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre in Sidney.

“Events like this have happened before but on a much smaller scale. We’ve never seen one of this magnitude.”

The die-off of sea stars was first detected in August in small pockets in Howe Sound, off West Vancouver and in Indian Arm.

Since then, the extensive die-off has been reported along the shoreline from Alaska to California.

Laurie Corbeil of Nanaimo noticed something was happening in the ocean close to her home near the Nanaimo Yacht Club.

“I’ve been watching the starfish and a large sea star for a week or two,” she said in an email. “I notice that these are losing their limbs and turning to white goo.”

She went down to the beach at low tide and couldn’t find any sea stars — “only white blotches where they used to be.”

Different species are being hit in different areas. From here to Alaska, it’s the sun star that is dying off. They are reddish on top, covered with brushlike spines and have eight to 14 arms.

From Victoria south to California, the five-armed, purple starfish is mostly affected.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:38 am

I have a list of references relating to the west coast which I compiled but have been too busy to look at before now...

Interestingly, most have now been removed from the web, guess I should download the links when I find them...

this is an interesting graphic, but for some reason i cant embed it here...

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/img_483-Dec.-28-01.30.jpg

The graph is a log scale, so starfish WAY more efficient at concentrating radiation than other species. Its no surprise that the ampipods are also up there, they are particularly sensitive to all kinds of pollution, the guy in the video mentioned that the 'insects' [sic] were missing.. i guess he meant the amphipods..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Fukushima Money Bomb: " Expedition for Life "

This is a fund raiser to leave in 9 days and spend 60 days documenting the missing species on Canada's Pacific Coast Line from Vancouver Island to the North Canadian Border .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYu0sMtDy_o

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Video Response to Dana Dernford @beautifulgirlbydana 124 0211

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20HYCDKKKmg

THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN THIS MORNING AT THE SHORELINE OF VANCOUVER ISLAND***
    ~These photos were taken at the Saltair Lagoon on the East Coast of Vancouver Island at 11:30 A.M. on the morning of August 14, 2014.

Crying or Very sad 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Fukushima: Expedition For Life " Moves Into Gear "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G12-aPRZvHU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Fukushima: Expedition For Life Updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T51UvZPOQM

Love Always
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:54 am

Timothy A. Mousseau: "Fukushima Catastrophe and its Effects on Wildlife"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IcTGUMwVtU

The difference between Fuk-u-shiva (as in, we can do a better job of destroying the planet) and Chernobyl,is the former is still happening! They did cap Chernobyl after a time.... still spewing out of Japan...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 am

HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "  Enelogo

Alarm over salmon with ‘chunks’ missing from bodies along Pacific coast — Lesions reported in more than 50% of fish — Experts: “Looks like traumatic insult… followed by bacterial invasions”; Investigation for pathogens underway — Wounds this significant must impact ability to survive

Vancouver Sun, Aug 30, 2014
    (emphasis added): Sockeye salmon… are showing up this year with chunks taken out of their bodies, raising concerns about the [parasitic Pacific] lamprey’s impact on the spawning migration. Rick Jeffries, a former commercial fisherman who is in charge of marketing a Secwepemc aboriginal commercial fishery in Kamloops Lake, said more than 50 per cent of the sockeye have bite marks, some with multiple bites cutting right to the flesh. “We’re alarmed at what we’re seeing,” he said in an interview Friday. “These are significant wounds that must adversely influence the sockeye’s probability to survive.”… Lara Sloan, spokeswoman for the federal fisheries department, confirmed that sockeye in the Thompson River system this season have been caught with circular markings that could be from lampreys, but the exact cause cannot be confirmed without testing.

Salmon wounds this year — Warning- graphic pictures, Fish Sniffer Forum, Aug 23, 2014:

I’m seeing more pics posted with wounded river fish. I don’t think any of my fish last year had these wounds.
       I also heard that a lot of fish are being dragged in like wet socks. They go on one run for the deep and then submit… Whatever it is, it’s not good I’m sure… The dead fish I’ve seen have also had these on them.
       I’ve never seen this many fish with wounds in the past… If I was to catch one that looks like a couple of those pictures, There’s NO WAY I’m eatin’ that ugly puppy.
       Got an update from the fish pathologist. “these lesions do look like a traumatic insult and then maybe followed by bacterial invasions. The more rash like lesions may be a bit different with respect to potential causes. To really get a better idea, a full necropsy with some histological analyses would be more informative.” He also said that the lesions were noted in the Winter run salmon this season. Gonna bump this up to the next level with some sample collections and necropsies.
       Heard back from Dr. Scott Foott from the U.S. Dept. of Fish and Wildlife… “The best candidate is a trauma site leading to columnaris infection”… Still wonder what is causing the initial trauma and why it is so much more prevalent (or apparent) this year.
       This doesn’t sound good to me. Not trying to be a buzz kill here, just concerned.
       Over 50% of the fish in the Tisdale to Verona section have these wounds. I’ve seen 20-30 fish caught there (live or txt/emailed pics) and most have some kind of wound.
       Two UC Davis fish pathologists are going to look at some salmon that show these wounds and examine them for the presence of pathogens in the wound itself and organ systems. Glad to get them on board to take a look (note they are not just hack grad students). They were pretty interested in what is happening to our salmon this year.

read on: http://enenews.com/alarmed-lesions-reported-50-sockeye-salmon-experts-begin-examining-wounds-organs-pathogens-looks-like-traumatic-insult-followed-bacterial-invasions

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:09 pm

NBC San Diego, Jun 22, 2014 (emphasis added): Wasting “Zombie” Sea Stars Found in San Diego — A mysterious disease deforming and killing sea stars along the West Coast, causing their limbs to dissolve, has reached the waters off San Diego’s coastline… The impacted creatures have also been referred to as “zombie sea stars.”… “You would see a trail of arms and [think] ‘Oh, this is going to lead me somewhere bad,’ and then you keep following the arms. Sure enough there’s this zombie sea star,” said UCSB research diver Sarah Sampson who is currently working in the North County. “You see the arms crawling away.”.. According UC Santa Cruz researchers, since April the number of cases increased dramatically in areas including Carlsbad, La Jolla, Mission Bay and Point Loma…

Prof. Raimondi, UC Santa Cruz’s Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department Chairman, Aug 11, 2014: “We knew absolutely when the warm water turned off the disease would also turn off and that’s not the case this time. And so this one’s much spookier than in the past.”

Drew Harvell, Cornell University marine epidemiologist, Aug 27, 2014: “I know we had a large recruit [of baby sea stars] in the San Juan (Islands) and a lot of them did not make it [due to the wasting disease]… they don’t show the same signs as the adults because they die so quickly. Once they become infected, they just disappear.”

http://enenews.com/experts-zombie-sea-stars-falling-apart-all-over-west-coast-much-spookier-than-in-the-past-babies-die-so-quickly-they-just-disappear-change-in-oceans-water-could-have-acti

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:39 am

“Very Sick, Emaciated”: Killer whales dying along Pacific coast — Population at lowest level in decades — Steep decline began after 2011 — No babies born in past 2 years — Alarming changes in behavior observed; Social structure is ‘splintering’

Kitsap Sun, Sept 2, 2014: … deaths reduce orca population to lowest level in 30 years — The endangered killer whale population in Puget Sound continues to decline… [it's] dropped to 78… according to Ken Balcomb of the Center for Whale Research. No new calves have been born to the three pods since 2012, he said. And, alarmingly, the social structure among the orcas appears to be “splintering.”… He compiles an annual census of the population for submission to the federal government… [T]he past few years, the pods have divided themselves into small groups, sometimes staying together but often staying apart… Balcomb suggests that the primary factor for the population decline is a lack of food for the killer whales… The two orcas that are missing and presumed dead are L-53, a 37-year-old female named Lulu; and L-100, a 13-year-old male named Indigo… population has gone… from 88 in 2011 to 78 today.

Killer Whales of BC, Aug 26, 2014: After the confirmation [of the deaths] of L53 Lulu and L100 Indigo are more bad news… Orca live confirmed that Plumper [age 37] has not been sighted since 8/21/14 and now is considered missing. Also Pointer [age 39] did not return with his family and is also missing. Both boys were spotted with a Peanuthead…Rest in Peace!!! You will be missed!!! New information which unfortunately are coming directly from Port McNeil not better. Also the young I63 [age 24] is missing. She did not return with her family. R.I.P. young lady.

read on: Arrow http://enenews.com/killer-whales-dying-along-pacific-coast-very-sick-emaciated-slow-moving-shallow-breathing-babies-born-2-years-population-lowest-level-decades-alarming-behavior-observed-social-structure-sp

Love Always
    mudra
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Just a passing info ...

(I should've taken a photo of this, by the way, but I didn't .. we were rushing and I was just stunned).

I ran like a bat out of hell after Fukushima (well, 3 months after the quake hit, I left Japan for good). But as it turns out, a supermarket near my house starts selling "fresh produce" from Fukushima and has been holding a cooking event using such "fresh produce", including vegetables and FISH. People here in Indonesia still put high value on imported goods (frankly speaking I'd rather buy local produce, and they have good organic stuff nowadays). I saw the poster and my jaw dropped--or rather--slammed unto the floor. I pointed it at my Mum as I started raving random stuff about radiation and I think I caught some attention from customers, and a security personnel. Good thing security people here don't speak English much, otherwise they would've kicked me out right there and then.

I was just ... what the hell?!

Good weekend to you all, by the way.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:51 am

milkteagirl wrote:Just a passing info ...

(I should've taken a photo of this, by the way, but I didn't .. we were rushing and I was just stunned).

I ran like a bat out of hell after Fukushima (well, 3 months after the quake hit, I left Japan for good). But as it turns out, a supermarket near my house starts selling "fresh produce" from Fukushima and has been holding a cooking event using such "fresh produce", including vegetables and FISH. People here in Indonesia still put high value on imported goods (frankly speaking I'd rather buy local produce, and they have good organic stuff nowadays). I saw the poster and my jaw dropped--or rather--slammed unto the floor. I pointed it at my Mum as I started raving random stuff about radiation and I think I caught some attention from customers, and a security personnel. Good thing security people here don't speak English much, otherwise they would've kicked me out right there and then.

I was just ... what the hell?!

Good weekend to you all, by the way.

Thank you for keeping alert and bringing this to attention milkteagirl.
    So sad to see greed once more is preferred to honesty.

Take care my friend.

Much Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 pm

FUKUSHIMA BREAKING NEWS; Nature vs. nur; KILLERS 9/14/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGVA314ssA

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Nuclear Watch: Fukushima Plume traveling very fast via oceanic jet to impact California 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nshrnlico

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:46 am