tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014 Empty Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue May 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Published on May 13, 2014
    Breaking UFO News Massive Alien Ship Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! Toby Lundh Shares Incredible Live Feed Footage Of a Large UFO Next To The International Space-station!
    Original Nasa Link http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/47510812/highlight/503003

COULD IT BE A MEMBER OF THE THUBAN 4 D LIGHT STAR CRUISERS THAT WERE HAILED!!!

ARE WE GETTING CLOSER TO OFFICIAL CONTACT FROM OUR SPACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014 Empty Re: Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 am

What a Shill!

I see you... All of You and your Deception and Lies.. Go take a hike and smell the E ff in Fresh Air.. in your Noble Dreams!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014 Empty Re: Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed May 14, 2014 12:57 am

cheers 

DON'T MIND IF I DO LOL REAL FRAUDS AND SHILLS LIKE YOU GET SMASHED BY OUR DRAGON ENERGY

Don't have a meltdown DD I only met you because,you trolled a,couple,of my friends,when,they exposed,the,frauds,at project Camelot I have no idea who you are but I have clearly told you who I am.

MERLIN JT! MAAT

you dear one, are not a member of my soul family of avalon and or the original round.

I really enjoyed this video maybe other members will too

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:19 pm