tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests

Brook
    Brook

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Empty Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests

Post  Brook Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests:

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Shutterstock_84250684

http://www.space.com/25100-multiverse-cosmic-inflation-gravitational-waves.html

Heh heh 

First Direct Evidence of Cosmic Inflation

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/news/2014-05

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/pao/Bicep2_news_con.mp4
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Empty Re: Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 am

It does...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Empty Re: Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests

Post  Brook Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:54 am

Mercuriel wrote:It does...

cheers
    Indeed it does brother!   Naughty
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:22 am

Much Love to You and Lionhawk - Brook. Please say hello to Him for Me OK ?

I will perhaps get on Skype soon but not until the end of April as I have a Trip Planned soon and a new PC to still set up for It. Getting It ready for the Trip and all that Rough Stuff...

Shhh...

(LOL)

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 am

Mercuriel wrote:Much Love to You and Lionhawk - Brook. Please say hello to Him for Me OK ?

I will perhaps get on Skype soon but not until the end of April as I have a Trip Planned soon and a new PC to still set up for It. Getting It ready for the Trip and all that Rough Stuff...

Shhh...

(LOL)
     Just did...he says He has missed you and is looking forward to that! 

Note; Every time he sees I'm on the Mists, he asks about you and is very happy to see you're going strong brother! 

We love you got it?!

Good! 

Hadriel 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 am

#611,612

Ya did it again Mr Wizard

The Karen 

#611 here

"In immense measures of time you are given the opportunity to discover yourself, and slowly and meticulously as you discover the more unified colors of orange, purple, and green, and you begin to see the flow of various forms, after awhile you gradually begin to realize the relationship all these colors and forms have. You begin to realize they all exist within an original white, so you begin to realize you are the white, and that you have always been the white, and you realize all the colors and forms were there in the beginning, they were within you all along."

WhiteWizard
    IN
    TimeSpace
    previous past>★<previous future
    ErrorCorrectionCode

~
    Anagram:

Emit ~ Time

Light emitted from the Cosmic Microwave Background:

Recent discovery of BICEP2

The afterglow we see (that is, the CMB) was emitted about 377,730 +/- 3,200 years later. Before that date, everything was so hot that the universe, like a thunderbolt, was simultaneously glowing and opaque, with light absorbed as quickly as it was emitted. But by its 377,730th birthday, the universe cooled enough to become transparent.

NOTE:

The light emitted just at that moment was thus not absorbed, and has been plying its way across the cosmos ever since, cooling as the universe expanded.

That's what the CMB is — a fossil of light.

this story of inflation to the more dramatic picture that inflation suggests for the large-scale structure of the universe beyond our observable bubble, a picture called the "multiverse."

~

" it's easy to look at this discovery and miss the magnitude of it. Look back at the image of the Hubble Deep Field. Our entire cosmos, everything we can see, everything we will ever see, is almost certainly just a tiny pocket in a vastly, unimaginably larger universe of endless possibility. That's not just titillating metaphysics or the ravings of a punch-drunk theorist — it's the most parsimonious explanation we have for the things we see. So the next time you look up into the night sky, remember BICEP2. And imagine the universe ringing like a bell announcing our place in the family of things."

http://www.ted.com/talks/allan_adams_th … /citations

~

Pattern Anagrams

Time passages ~ Emit Sage Asps

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Kccxvt

Fossil of light~ If lights fool ~ I fill of Ghosts

Fossil ghost light ~ Shift Lights Logos

"Listening not to me but to the logos it is wise to agree that all things are one."
    Heraclitus

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests Mvrbbl

If lights fool, emit sage asps of time passages; I fill of ghosts and fossil ghost light, shift(ing)  lights logos.

~

time goes by so slowly
    And time can do so much

~

I'll be coming home...wait for me.

~

Ghost Lights

Our Universe May Exist in a Multiverse, Cosmic Inflation Discovery Suggests 295940p

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:03 pm