tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S

burgundia
    burgundia

Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S Empty Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S Empty Dick Cheney Warns Of EMP Attack On U.S.

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 am

Straight from "the Horses mouth" especially if you take into consideration his major role in orchestrating the fall of the Twin Towers 911. Maybe he's hoping for "Brownie" points in Heaven.

Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S Empty Re: Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:32 am

I continue to attempt "Responsible-Neutrality" wherein I might listen-to (or even converse-with) the best and the worst in the solar system -- without selling my soul to you-know-who. I don't particularly like those at the top of what seems to be a Bad@$$ Pyramid -- but I don't think they're stupid -- and they should be listened-to -- especially when they are no longer actively participating in Orchestrating the Madness. I still think it might be extremely difficult to remain "Good" at the Top of the Pyramid. I once asked someone who I think might've been near to the Top of the Temple "How Good is Too Good??" They didn't have an answer...
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S Empty Re: Dick Cheney Warns of EMP Attack on U.S

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 am

There are good guys, bad guys, and evil guys.  Personally I believe that  Dick C. falls in the latter of those.
    Most have forgotten that he and his counter part (Rumsfield) were staffers that played a part in Watergate. They were never charged or identified but it would have not surprised me that the whole idea of the break-in  originated with those two guys.
     Cup o 
    Deep breath....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 am

I keep thinking that one has to join a very exclusive and evil club to rise to the top -- and that people such as Cheney and Rumsfeld were employees of that club -- and basically did as they were instructed. When I speak of Solar System Governance -- I think it has existed for thousands of years -- and I'm merely seeking some sort of a reformation (if that's even possible). What I've proposed might already exist in a corrupted form. I also think that it's likely that people such as the Pope and the Queen belong to that club -- and that the CEO is the God of This World (and probably The God of This Solar System). What REALLY scares me is the thought that this exclusive and evil club might've been necessary for thousands of years -- but I'm hoping that we've evolved enough to move into a more positive and constructive solar system governance modus operandi. Those nasty Alex Jones documentaries might simply be instructing us in the ways of what really works in this screwed-up solar system. On a soul-level, we might be worse than we think -- and we might require a reprehensible madness-management methodology. I'm mostly positive regarding human-physicality -- but I have a bad-feeling about who we might really be (and what we've really done) on a soul-level (going way, way, way back).
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 am

Watch out for this Dyck - LOL - Pun Intended...

Please watch this Video though so You can be informed about Him and all of His Ilk...

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:13 am