tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential

mudra
    mudra

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential Empty South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 am

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bsuoq_south-warned-of-catastrophic-storm-potential_news

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential Empty Geomagnetic storm and severe weather conditions Wales and UK

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 pm

These weather conditions in the US and UK and the geomagnetic storm aren't a coincidence,
    I think:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Excerpt home page Spaceweather "AURORAS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Two minor CMEs that left the sun on Feb. 11th are expected to merge and hit Earth's magnetic field on Feb. 14th. The combined impact could spark geomagnetic storms and auroras around the Arctic Circle on Valentine's Day.

INCREASING CHANCE OF FLARES: Sunspot AR1974 is growing rapidly and poses an increasing chance of Earth-directed flares."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26136280

With rays of love  sunny 

B.B.Baghor
    Attachments
    South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential AttachmentCornwall monster waves 02-2014.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (115 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    mudra
    mudra

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential Empty Re: South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Indeed Marian... new polar vortex forming

2/10/2014 -- NEW Polar Vortex forming, Southern Snow, Overall Global Cooling

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bnqm2_2-10-2014-new-polar-vortex-forming-southern-snow-overall-global-cooling_tech

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential Empty Re: South Warned of 'catastrophic' Storm Potential

Post  Carol Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 pm

I've been following this as I was suppose to leave from Florida to Phoenix today but delayed the flight a day (to tomorrow) hoping some of that will pass by as the connecting flight is in North Carolina.  Crazy Happy 

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Ooooh .. Keep us informed how you are getting along Carol.
    Stay safe sister.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 am

Well my flight was cancelled and I'm still stuck here. I feel like I'm in The Hotel California where you can check in but not check out. The earliest I can leave is Saturday.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 am

Carol wrote:Well my flight was cancelled and I'm still stuck here. I feel like I'm in The Hotel California where you can check in but not check out. The earliest I can leave is Saturday.

Hotel California that's a nice piece of music

Eagles, Hotel California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnkJcjBCG88

May the eagles take you on their wings and fly you safely to your destination Carol.

Be well

Hugs 

Love for You
    mudra

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:56 am

Carol, you may have a chance, to chat and find surprises in meeting a stranger on common ground?
    I always like those transition mo(ve)ments on airfields and big train-stations.
    May you be on the move soon, safely arriving at your destination, Carol!

Although this video is dated a couple of years back, I think it's a sensible and clear presentation,
    by James Balog, photographer of real-time events on 3D planet Earth.

http://www.ted.com/talks/james_balog_time_lapse_proof_of_extreme_ice_loss.html

Starry rays for you, it's Valentine day and full moon tomorrow  The Carol 

B.B.Baghor
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 pm

How are doing Carol ?
    Did you make it to Phoenix my dear ?
    Give us some news .

Much Love is send your way

The Karen 

mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am