tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Missing 411

mudra
    mudra

Missing 411 Empty Missing 411

Post  mudra Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 am

Missing 411 interview with David Paulides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh02EB7SNI

Quite interesting

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Missing 411 Empty Re: Missing 411

Post  mudra Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:04 am

Vanishing Clusters Of People 'Chilling New Patterns' Found In Mysterious Disappearances- Coast To Coast Interview With David Paulides

Former law enforcement officer David Paulides joined Coast to Coast with host George Knapp to discuss the topic of his multiple books, which is mysterious disappearances, which as we are informed, have increased over the last three years. Paulides has documented over 1400 cases that fit a certain criteria, which previously included clusters of vanishing people from National Parks and the refusal of authorities to investigate or help him in his investigations.

Children disappearing from right under their parents noses, later found in areas described as "inaccessible," with no explanation as to how those children ended up there. Clothing found. sometimes neatly folded. Bodies discovered in locations that had already been searched a dozen times, even one instance where the body suddenly appeared on the very trail that searchers used to access other locations to search.

In this interview Paulides describes newer cases within the US and in other countries and describes "chilling new patterns" discovered.

Commonalities include but are not limited to; A number of those found alive being mentally handicapped therefore unable to detail what had happened or where they had been; Other interesting details include the strange recounts of children describing "creatures," considered by many to be just a child's imagination, yet many of the children described these creatures in exactly the same manner.

read on: http://allnewspipeline.com/Chilling_new_Patterns_Vanishing.php

*NEW* Missing 411 Cases, March 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251rNGbKS6w

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Scary. And one can just imagine the worst with what is happening.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Carol wrote:Scary. And one can just imagine the worst with what is happening.
    I agree Carol .
    What is clear to me after listening to these tapes  is that someone somewhere high up knows something about
    these cases and does'nt want the rest of us to know.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:22 pm

The stuff I've read about this elsewhere is pretty dreadful, which is why I don't share it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Carol wrote:The stuff I've read about this elsewhere is pretty dreadful, which is why I don't share it.
    I don't know what you read but if You call it dreadful than it must really be so ...

I have no idea what these unexplained missing cases are about but I would guess a very advanced technology would be necessary to do so
    involving brain washing and cloaking.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2015 1:23 pm

List of people who disappeared mysteriously

This is a list of people who disappeared mysteriously, and whose current whereabouts are unknown or whose deaths are not substantiated, as well as a few cases of people whose disappearance was notable and remained mysterious for a long time, but was eventually explained.
    It goes back to before 1800.

Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:05 am

New DAVID PAULIDES Unexplained Disappearances In Our National Parks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_KWeUkPzIQ

Next part : begins 27:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRqp5AqixE

In the New David Paulides video, he aks, what or who is behind the mysterious disappearances of thousands of people? Paulides might have an answer what have caused people to vanish without a trace while visiting the wilds in United States and Canada. The answer he provides us with is very unsettling and shocking.

What was creepy about the David Paulides books was not so much the stories about people who disappeared forever – but about people,, who disappeared and then were found in places where they should not, could not, be. Paulides has been investigating the mystery of people who vanished for many years and created a huge database on the subject. The results of his research are frightening.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:00 pm