tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Elemental Heresy

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elemental Heresy - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental Heresy

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 am

Brook wrote:
    "until Ra rose from the waters of Nun (various gods and goddesses of Chaos)"

Elemental Heresy - Page 2 20rwn4i

Elemental Heresy - Page 2 293btrm

Elemental Heresy - Page 2 1znbbzk

Magical Egypt - Cosmology Part 8 of 8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc5c608C9RY

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=24013#p24013

Brook I’ve been studying the Egyptians Gods/Goddesses all day and the stories are sooo confusing what with all the differing accounts, especially with the Ennead, the Ogdoad and the Memphis Cosmology all competing.  Then there’s the fact that the Egyptians authorities apparently combined Gods/Goddesses to keep the peace when one from another city began to become more popular than their own, Ra becoming Atum-Ra and Amun-Ra (among others) for instance.

As relates to this thread, I did find bits of it interesting though, such as re Ptah:
    His Tatenen form is represented by a young and vigorous man wearing a crown with two tall plumes that surround the solar disk. He thus embodies the underground fire that rumbles and raises the earth. As such, he was particularly revered by metalworkers and blacksmiths, but he was equally feared because it was him who caused earthquakes and tremors of the earth's crust. In this form also, Ptah is the master of ceremonies for Heb Sed, a ceremony traditionally attesting to the first thirty years of the Pharaoh's reign.

The god Ptah could be opposite the sun god Re, or Aten during the Amarna period, where he embodied the divine essence with which the sun god was fed to come into existence, that is to say to be born, according to the Memphite mythological texts.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah

I also found it interesting that in the Ogdoad of the Hermopolitan Cosmogony they had a group of eight gods that created the world, four male and four female.  Only the female’s names were simply the feminine form of the name of the God, so really could be considered as only four.  (Hermaphrodites?)  The male gods were represented as having frog’s heads and the females as having serpent’s heads, thus associated with rising up out of the primordial waters of Nun, with Amon being the wind that stirred those waters up.  Then it’s usually said that the gods and their consorts were usually “brother and sister”, with poor old Geb (Earth) and Nut (the sky) being forced apart by Ra, who was jealous of them.  Seems Ra was the only god who didn’t have a consort, or feminine counterpart.  That makes sense to me if he might have been the Fire Elemental that E says went off on his own and ultimately became our Sun.

I got the above information from both a book I have called “Egyptian Mythology” by Veronica Ions and also from Wiki.

I have a question for you though.  I’ve only seen the wave symbol in conjunction with female gods, or goddesses.  Has this been your experience too?  Or is it associated with male gods also?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 am

Letting you know I've seen this post and question.  But to answer will take some time on my part.  Time I just don't have today.  I didn't want you to think I was ignoring the question or relevant posts.  This week will be a busy one for me but after this week I'm off for little over a week to give an answer.

I did answer in my thread to one of your posts so when you get time there it is.  

Until then,

Flowers

I will leave you with this:

"I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,

The lone and level sands stretch far away".

- Shelly

Elemental Heresy - Page 2 450px-BM%2C_AES_Egyptian_Sulpture_~_Colossal_bust_of_Ramesses_II%2C_the_%27Younger_Memnon%27_%281250_BC%29_%28Room_4%29

~

Tells us what you've seen in
    faraway forgotten lands.
    Where empires have turned back to sand.

~

How the mighty they do fall and God eternal weathers all.

~

Ozymandias was an alternative name for Ramesses II

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks for responding Brook, but no rush.  Take your time and focus on your own work when you're so busy.  This can wait.

The old Ramesses II was an interesting one, virtually the last of the 'great' ones it seems.   I also found it interesting that he apparently had red hair....or even blond and henna tinted! No doubt neither of these things were what you were getting at by mentioning him though lol.  I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:31 am

I don't know that there's much point continuing with this thread.  I've come to this perspective after learning a few more bits and pieces from E.

One of the most relevant is the fact that the Elementals/Nature Spirits, particularly those that work with Flora upon which all other lifeforms depend for sustenance, that have developed since we had the Sun here have learned to believe his energy is 'needed' since Mother Earth had to adapt them to work with it, and these ones thus are happy to abide with him, even glory in his energy.  It's only the much older Nature Spirits that remember life as it once was for us all that can see how destructive it has all become.  The 'newbies' are listening to them less and less apparently.

Besides, how are we all to go 'back' when this way has been in existence for such a very long time and is spreading throughout the Universe?  The Change has occurred, and whether one calls that change evolution or devolution is entirely up to one's knowledge and perspective on the issue.  If what the scientists say is true, the Sun will glut itself into oblivion in some thousands of years time and that would seem the best opportunity for this planet to go back to the beginning.....full circle.......and hopefully prevent the same situation from occurring, having learned from this experience.

My plan at this stage is thus to take E's advice and plan on staying with she and her friends when I pass over, working with them as best I can to aid them in their work, hopefully having the strength of character to remain long enough to allow the 'spark' to disintegrate so as NOT to have to incarnate into human form again.  From what E tells me, the Elementals have much more freedom of expression than we humans do anyway in being able to work in many different dimensions, between planets, etc, so much so that the most powerful of her kind were viewed as gods and goddesses in times past.  Could it be that this is the transformation/transmutation we need to make to become 'more' than we humans are able to be at present?

I don't know, but it's a change I'm very willing to make, so much have I come to dislike what life here has become for all.....so dark, destructive and desperate for so many dear souls in each Kingdom of being.  I guess that puts me in 'duality' but I don't care what mankind calls it anymore, or what he says I should be and do and think and feel.

Hadriel

Oh, and I didn't tell you why that Fire Elemental that became our local god, the Sun, cracked it and left in the first place.  It was because as time went on, his energy became more and more repressed, or controlled (within the Earth and without the common abode of the others), within the scheme of things here so that the Flora and Fauna that were developing here were not harmed by his wild energy.  He resented it, and when he became aware that there were other Fire Elementals amongst the spheres that had grown powerful enough to rule a sphere, becoming Suns, he wanted this also.  Makes sense.  I guess you could say he's now 'taking revenge'.   Hmmm

And what does E say about my new perspective? "Yes, for now."
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thanks for your interest and replying Burgundia.  I'm not surprised you're still a bit puzzled by what I've posted.  After reading your comment I went back to the beginning to have a look at it all with fresh eyes and have seen numerous spots where I should've added more info to make both my questions and E's answers more readily understandable.  So that is a task I'll have to undertake.  Thank you for opening my eyes to that.  I didn't even explain who E is in the first post, lol, forgetting that anyone who hasn't followed the 'Elementals' thread would have no idea.   Rolling Eyes That must be fixed at least.  I can also add links to where, in that thread, I've added posts that explain some of what we've discussed in the above. But I can do so on this thread if that's not the case.  I'm such a dill sometimes, just going in the flow of the moment instead of putting the proper foundations in when I'm trying to explain something to others, forgetting that they don't have my data bank to reference like I do.  I did the same on the Elementals thread too, trying to keep up with new developments and adding those before even explaining the basics of what I was referring to in starting the thread in the first place.

As to your second part of your comment..................

There is also one more thing I have been pondering on recently: too much cruelty in this world which is practically based on killing . Why would God create such a world, so imperfect with the evil in power?
    Yes, those have been my thoughts for many years.  In particular as regards the animals.  I remember when I was in my early teens (I think) finding out what 'meat' was, where it came from and how.  I was horrified but told to stop being an idiot.  And then the more you learn about the world, the worse it gets.  So I've been asking that same question for a long time, and said as much on the 'Carnivores' thread, even though I knew it would not go down too well with some.  (here)

Yes, why would 'God' create such a world?  And why is it, as I've read others asking recently, that so many pray to 'Him' and meditate in the hundreds for peace and freedom for all and yet nothing changes?  It just stays the same or even get worse.

So maybe E has given us an answer to this conundrum.  As you say, there are many elements of what she says that sit well with me.  But I'm still digesting it all too.  When I've done enough of that and fixed up what I've posted so far, I intend to ask her another 'big' question.  What was life like before 'God' took over, that she and her kind are working to return us to?  Should be interesting.  But I have to wait until my mind settles enough so I can listen clearly.

Hugs

My working hypothesis is that Humanity was an Illegal Creation -- and that Earth is a Prison Planet in Rebellion. The theory is that most (if not all of the rest of the universe does not wish for humanity to exist anywhere, under any circumstances). I've agonized over this for years -- and you were right to rebuke me on that other thread, Sanicle -- it hasn't done me, or anyone else, any good. So now I'm stopping. I will be lurking, and studying all of the hard work done by all of you. It is deeply appreciated -- even if I am somewhat contrarian. One last thing. I've recently been creating study lists of select Books of the Bible -- and I've been trying to make a connection between Judeo-Christianity and Ancient-Egypt. Without going into any detail -- or repeating myself -- here is a completely Old Testament list -- preferably in the King James Version:

1. Song of Solomon.
    2. Job.
    3. Psalms.
    4. Proverbs.
    5. Isaiah.
    6. Ecclesiastes.

Notice that I changed the locations of Song of Solomon and Ecclesiastes. My theory is that these books MIGHT'VE been written by Michael-Lilith-Isis-Queen of Sheba-Cleopatra (on a soul-basis) -- and that these six books compose a complete unit -- especially in this particular order. Take a close look at the last couple of posts on the United States of the Solar System thread. http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t6380p660-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-archangelic-queens-of-heaven-and-the-university-of-solar-system-studies-and-governance You might find it somewhat interesting (but probably somewhat inaccurate). I'm going away now -- but I'm going to be reading these six books over and over and over again -- while thinking about life, the universe, and everything. Something is very, very wrong in this solar system -- and I've gone far enough down the rabbit-hole for this lifetime. I'm pulling the plug on myself (before someone else does). Thank-you all for your love and patience. Namaste.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks Oxy.   I love you  I'm going to go off-tangent on this thread again to respond to what you've said.

I personally think you are a wise man to question the source of much of that which is in the Bible.  Would the “prophets” and “wise men” that spoke to “the Lord” and “angels” back then be called channellers today and the “seers” merely psychic?  Would those who knew one locally in the past also know that there were many more in the world whose messages they didn’t get to hear………that maybe their local prophets were really not all that gifted by God, as these abilities are relatively commonplace?  And yet that is how they seem to have been seen.

I think it’s entirely possible that those who spoke to ‘other than 3D sources’ in the past may have been able to gain validity more readily back then because they didn’t have our global and rapid communication systems.  These days we can go online to do a search for all those who claim to channel a particular being to compare what’s been said and so quickly find discrepancies if there are any, or if what they predict has come to pass.  We can also do a check on the claimant to find any info that might discredit his/her character and motives in making such claims.  Plus, of course, we also have the many out there that are only too willing to discredit the whole practice, so we can read up on their claims and be influenced by their logic.  As such, it stands to reason to me that without such ‘negative’ input that exists alongside the messages given, maybe people were just more accepting or trusting back then.  I’m not saying that’s a good or bad thing only that it stands to reason.

Having said that I think it’s pretty obvious that there have always been those who are able and willing to perceive beings in other realities, and it’s not only the Bible that gives evidence of this.  I think it’s also fair to say that, just as that’s the case, there have always been those who are willing to listen to and even follow the messengers, readily accepting what’s said.

As to the former I, like Brook, believe it’s something anyone can do if they find reason within themselves to make the effort…..to pay attention to sounds and visuals they may notice in their minds that they know they haven’t consciously caused to be there themselves…..like that music I mentioned in the earlier post.  Many I know bop away to their inner music.  Most dream, have “hunches”, have sudden ideas or inspirations that “come to them out of the blue”.  To my mind, they are all just aspects of the same process being shown to be available and yet people don’t recognize it as being something ‘other’ and therefore do the work to fully identify it as such and then develop it.

As to those who listen to or even follow those who pass the insights they have gained along, it causes me to ask the question, “Have there always been humans who are unhappy with life as it is in 3D, who want to find answers to assuage their fears and/or seek hope that there is more, and that maybe are willing to open their minds to hear other possibilities, some of them even revering the messengers?”  As I think you said Oxy, “Is it also possible that the ‘Bible’ of the future could be the work of some of the most popular channellers of today?”

In other words, I really don’t think mankind has changed much at all throughout history, that there always has been and maybe always will be those who realize there is something other than what they’ve consciously called to mind happening in there and work at understanding it, just as there always has been and will be those who are questioning life themselves, looking for answers, and so willing to listen.

If there is a mistake, I believe that it is that those who do the work and listen to ‘other than 3D sources’ are seen as being very different to everyone else, worse that they are a little scary, and worst of all that they are always deluded and/or purposely deceptive, just because they have recognized a difference and want to know more about what it is, where it comes from, and know themselves better in the process.  But it follows, of course, that those who ‘bow down to’ these messengers, thinking that they are unique and specially talented, while taking what’s said by any of them as gospel, is a mistake also.

Because I also have to add that I don't know that anyone who listens to 'other the 3D beings' can prove irrevocably to themselves or anyone else that the being they are listening to is who he or she says they are and that all they have to say is Truth, if it can't be validated somehow in this reality, as Brook endeavors to do (such a clever girl for doing so as she does in looking for info to validate the process itself too).  When other than 3D reality is referred to, how can one prove anything that's said?  And if what the messenger has said is far in the past, as are the messages in the Bible, when we know how history has been manipulated, that just makes it all that much more impossible.  All a messenger can really do is follow what makes sense and feels right to themselves.....end of story.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:17 am

More backup that we can all communicate with other entities through the subtle energies of our minds, this time with the animals around us in this reality.   cheers 

The information can be found on either of these two links, and a big thanks again to Brook, for initially posting the first video.   I love you  And  cheers for synchronicity.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4251p585-watch-this#100214

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p150-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#100224
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 am

I began this thread because my elemental friend 'E' said to me, "Stay away from the Sun, Sanicle.  It will kill you."  The earlier posts are of the further conversation we had about her claim which fly in the face of much that we are taught about God, the Sun, Light, etc.

And then I saw this article today re discoveries of scientists at the University of NSW Australia and the Harvard Medical School, causing me to straight away think about this thread and all she shared, the gist of it being, "DNA gets damaged every time we go out in the Sun or are exposed to radiation."  

Here's the full article:

Anti-ageing medicine 'just a few years away'

Scientists are developing an anti-ageing drug that could make a mission to Mars reality and help child cancer patients.

They've discovered that a natural compound found in fruit and vegetables including avocado and broccoli can help repair DNA that's been damaged by ageing and radiation exposure.

The findings have attracted interest from US space agency NASA because of its potential use in a proposed 2025 mission to Mars.

It has also sparked hope that it could help improve the long-term health of child cancer patients.

So far the scientists from the University of NSW and Harvard Medical School have only tested the compound known as NMN in mice.

They plan to start clinical trials to test its safety in 25 people later this year in Boston.

Their work, published in the prestigious journal Science today, builds on previous studies demonstrating the anti-ageing effects of NMN in older mice.

A natural compound found in fruit including avocado could help NASA in its planned Mars mission.

The latest study focused on NMN's ability to repair DNA, which gets damaged every time we go out into the sun or are exposed to radiation.

The ability of our cells to repair the damage decreases as we age.

The scientists found that giving mice a dose of NMN in their drinking water improved the ability of their cells to repair DNA damaged by radiation or old age.

"The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment," the study's lead author professor David Sinclair, who works at the UNSW and Harvard.

"This is the closest we are to a safe and effective anti-ageing drug that's perhaps only three to five years away from being on the market if trials go well."

NASA is working with Prof Sinclair and his UNSW colleague Dr Lindsay Wu to see if NMN could help protect astronauts from having their body cells age prematurely as a result of being exposed to cosmic radiation.

The scientists won a NASA competition in 2016 designed to help the space agency send astronauts to Mars.

"That trip will take two years in each direction, so that's four years of being exposed to cosmic radiation and this is likely to cause a substantial amount of DNA damage to those astronauts," Dr Wu told AAP.

The scientists believe NMN could also help repair the damaged DNA of aircraft passengers exposed to cosmic radiation as well as children with cancer who have undergone radiotherapy.

Dr Wu said nearly all childhood cancer survivors go on to develop by age 45 chronic illnesses including cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer's - conditions usually associated with older adults.
    (Haven't heard that one admitted to in the press before!)
    The radiotherapy is blamed for causing the children's cells to age prematurely and there is currently nothing available to treat this side effect.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/03/24/07/12/scientists-develop-antiageing-drug#UTvQEP0ilGgePPfi.99

I wonder if this will truly become available to the public or be quietly hidden away!

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add title of article.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am