tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And…

mudra
    mudra

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And… Empty At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And…

Post  mudra Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

mudra
    mudra

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And… Empty Re: At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And…

Post  mudra Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Speaking of places to hide this is another far more interesting one ...

When some new people moved into this house in Norway, their landlord said he heard there was a secret room somewhere in the house. Well, when you hear that, what’s the first and only thing you’re going to do? Find said secret room, of course. And they did. And it revealed something awesome…and a little bit eerie. -

Find out what's behind that door ...

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And… Tss_1383139608_4

See more at: http://www.thestupidstation.com/home/image/872/0/They-Found-a-Secret-door-in-their-Attic.-Just-wait-till-you-see-what-was-inside....-OMG#sthash.55MfULvK.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And… Empty Re: At First I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility

Post  Jenetta Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 am

Yeh?  I'm waiting for you to spill the beans Mudra...I need to update my Java to view that page: Nutbar

At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And… Empty Re: At First, I Thought This Was A Top Secret Facility. Then They Opened The Doors And…

Post  mudra Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Allright Jenetta here we go Cheerful :

In case number one , if you can't see the picture it shows a huge rectangular building made of grey panels of stone.

1/ Nothing is getting in, or getting out, of this house’s complex.
    The fortress is virtually indestructible. Thieves, rioters and even an army couldn’t get in once you lock up.

2/It was made to withstand any and all attacks.

3/And obviously, it would be perfect if you ever need indestructible protection.

4/All of the windows and open areas are shuttered when you want them to be.

5/It is completely closed off.

6/But, at the touch of a button, the coverings will be rolled back

7/The stairway is unaccessible normally, but suddenly appears.

8/The house actually is covered in windows, but can be made into a fortress.

10/Although at the first sign of trouble you should probably close the doors.

11/Because most of the house is actually glass without the steel coverings.

Case number 2  

Behind the wooden door found in the attic a secret room from World war 2 was found.
    Since this was in Norway, it was likely used by the underground movement against the Nazis when Germany controlled the country. They would listen to English radio and release underground newspapers with the information. If these people were caught, they would be in serious trouble. That’s why the room is so secretive.

A sign pinned on the wall written in Norwegian Roughly translated (and I mean very roughly), it says “If you have a bad stomach, then you don’t have access.

A alarm was found in the room presumably to alert others there is trouble and get in the room.

There was also a map probably used to track where the fighting was happening based on the radio news they could pick up.

A mysterious shoe of a doll remained here,presumably indicating children were hiding here as well.

Thanks for passing by

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 am