tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Jenetta
tacodog
6 posters

They killed Giggles!

tacodog
    tacodog

They killed Giggles!  Empty They killed Giggles!

Post  tacodog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

They killed Giggles!  Empty They Killed "Giggles"!

Post  Jenetta Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 am

Yeh and the reason? The fawn is a danger to humans...as one commentator wrote...."today a fawn tomorrow human babies." And Canada is considering a cross border policy with militarized American police who can target our innocent citizens with full legal immunity from prosecution in our country?

U.S. expects immunity for its cops working in new cross-border policing program

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/u-expects-immunity-cops-working-cross-border-policing-211427061.html

They killed Giggles!  Empty Re: They killed Giggles!

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 am

In most countries the fawn would be taken care of, examined by the vet and when older taken back to the wild. What does it tell you about the people there?

Last edited by burgundia on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 am

I can't kill a worm how could I kill a fawn ?
    What is the nature of the people who were able to do this ?
    So disconnected ...

Love from me
    mudra
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 pm

burgundia wrote:In most countries the fawn would be taken care of, examined by the vet and when older taken back to the wild. What does it tell you about the people there?

Wow! I have just read that the shelter was in Canada:shock: 

Scene: 15 officers descended on the Society of St Francis no-kill animal shelter in Wisconsin and euthanized the baby deer

NOT IN CANADA....Thank Goodness....
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 pm

tacodog wrote:
    burgundia wrote:In most countries the fawn would be taken care of, examined by the vet and when older taken back to the wild. What does it tell you about the people there?

Wow! I have just read that the shelter was in Canada:shock: 

Scene: 15 officers descended on the Society of St Francis no-kill animal shelter in Wisconsin and euthanized the baby deer

NOT IN CANADA....Thank Goodness....

ok, got confused...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of the Posts here simply becuase of the lack of Compassion I often read about in them.

Man - Killing a Faun BECAUSE it was against the Rules to have It there. This Post is a case in point...

Jawdrop

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

They killed Giggles!  Empty Re: They Killed Giggles WTF!

Post  Jenetta Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:02 am

Mercuriel wrote:Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of the Posts here simply becuase of the lack of Compassion I often read about in them.

Man - Killing a Faun BECAUSE it was against the Rules to have It there. This Post is a case in point...

Jawdrop

Hard to believe as the above is Mercuriel what does it say about a society when Washington D.C. police just this past week gunned down a 34 year Afro-American woman who had her 1 year old child inside the car?  She had in the recent past been on risperidone (antipsychotic used for manic depressives and bipolarism) after becoming despondent after the birth of her daughter.  She had no weapon in the car and tried to ram the gates in front of the White House.  Police come along and after removing the child from the car they execute/assassinate the woman. To add insult to injury the young woman's two sisters and family are prohibited from seeing their sister's body nor are they allowed to see the child who is now in temporary foster care. 
    I find this story as horrific as the fawn killing.

Capitol Hill tragedy shows worrying trend in crumbling US society

http://rt.com/op-edge/capitol-shooting-questions-police-762/

Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I agree...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:46 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:Sometimes I have a hard time believing some of the Posts here simply becuase of the lack of Compassion I often read about in them.

Jawdrop
    Hard to believe as the above is Mercuriel what does it say about a society when Washington D.C. police just this past week gunned down a 34 year Afro-American woman who had her 1 year old child inside the car?  She had in the recent past been on risperidone (antipsychotic used for manic depressives and bipolarism) after becoming despondent after the birth of her daughter.  She had no weapon in the car and tried to ram the gates in front of the White House.  Police come along and after removing the child from the car they execute/assassinate the woman.  To add insult to injury the young woman's two sisters and family are prohibited from seeing their sister's body nor are they allowed to see the child who is now in temporary foster care. 
    I find this story as horrific as the fawn killing.

Capitol Hill tragedy shows worrying trend in crumbling US society

http://rt.com/op-edge/capitol-shooting-questions-police-762/

Exactly.. this is why what is happening within our country is so scary. Killing a baby fawn and an unarmed woman is as low at it gets.. which means who is next? From other reports I've been following the rest of us aren't far behind. These stories makes living outside of the US look better and better each day. Why? Does anyone really think we can get our country back with out a lot of blood flowing in the streets? This nation has been hijacked and our government is the culprit.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 pm