tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4) Empty Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4)

Post  Carol Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PtguK73P6M
    Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger
    of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4)
    Published on Apr 7, 2013 - Also watch this interview with Antony C Sutton "Wall Street and the rise of Hitler & communism": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg
    -
    In this interview by G. Edward Griffin, Norman Dodd reveals that the hidden agenda of some US tax exempt foundation has been the merger of the Western World (Europe, North America) and the Soviet Union (Russia). This agenda is part of what some people call the New World Order or One World Government.

Norman Dodd (June 29, 1899 -- January 1987) born in New Jersey, served as chief investigator in 1953 for U.S. Congressman B. Carroll Reece Special Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations (commonly referred to as the Reece Committee). His claims about his investigative work have become the cornerstone of theories implicating the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ford Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, among others. It was stated by him that these or other foundations were involved in the intentional instigation of the United States into World War I and attempting to mold world history through the explicit control of education in the United States. - wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Dodd

"In the Dodd report to the Reece Committee on Foundations, he gave a definition of the word "subversive", saying that the term referred to "Any action having as its purpose the alteration of either the principle or the form of the United States Government by other than constitutional means." He then argued that the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, and Carnegie Endowment were using funds excessively on projects at Columbia, Harvard, Chicago University and the University of California, in order to enable oligarchical collectivism. He stated, "The purported deterioration in scholarship and in the techniques of teaching which, lately, has attracted the attention of the American public, has apparently been caused primarily by a premature effort to reduce our meager knowledge of social phenomena to the level of an applied science ." He stated that his research staff had discovered that in "1933-1936, a change took place which was so drastic as to constitute a "revolution" ."- from Wikipedia page on Reece Committee

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4) Empty Re: Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4)

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Thank-you for posting this, Carol. I listened to the interview a couple of years ago -- and it's terrific!! These are the kind of people and topics I like to listen to!! There are probably good and bad sides to nearly all globalist and utopian agendas -- and I think it's important to separate the wheat from the chaff. I regularly read Foreign Affairs -- even though I am highly skeptical of the CFR!! It's really a quite-fine journal -- and I recommend it to everyone!!
    magamud
    magamud

Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4) Empty Re: Norman Dodd: Tax Exempt Foundations and the Collectivist merger of West and Soviet Union (3 of 4)

Post  magamud Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Normon Dodd video is a definite jewel. I would suggest reading all of carroll quigley's books, but dont be fooled when he says that the secret societies disappears. lt just transformed to the different non governmental organizations we have today.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

There was a time here that if you had enough money you could wave it under the governments nose and say - you aint gettin any - har har..
    Cos it can be moved elsewhere. If you want some then we can come to some agreement with a private tax treaty to agree in advance how much you'd pay.. Not sure if that is still true.

Anyways, the huhaa is all a red herring because what the rich&famous and corporates really do, is to what amounts to legalised money laundering and tax evasion by using trust law where no-one is accountable.

I think that it was Mudra that posted a video years ago about Trust Law.. I remember at the time it was very interesting.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 am