tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
eMonkey
magamud
mudra
7 posters

A compilation of UFO documentaries

mudra
    mudra

A compilation of UFO documentaries Empty A compilation of UFO documentaries

Post  mudra Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Post here UFO's documentaries that you consider most interesting

Overlords of the UFO--Full Length documentary from 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhoeZi9nek

Overlords of the UFO is a scientific suppressed and banned documentary from 1976. Much of this documentary features long lost photos of UFO's and other evidence long taken out of the public main stream media. This documentary also discloses that the govt has all ready admitted to the existence of off world UFO's, but that information has long been manipulated out of the public's attention and eyes.

Some of the documentary goes into other unexplained phenomenon also. BUT the most important information in this movie is that the govt has all ready disclosed and released the evidence of UFOs and ETs but that disclosure has been taken out of the public's awareness and media for decades.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

A compilation of UFO documentaries Empty Re: A compilation of UFO documentaries

Post  mudra Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

UFOs Are Real (1979) Full Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQABJLJKLyQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Out of the Blue: UFO Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBRX2OwnfY8

OUT OF THE BLUE is widely considered one of the best documentary films ever made about UFOs and was directed by celebrated filmmakers James Fox, Tim Coleman and Boris Zubov. The films producers traveled around the world to investigate some of the most famous UFO events on record. Through exclusive interviews with high-ranking military and government personnel, this award-winning film supports the theory that some UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin.

Love Always
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Good thread.  My take is we are involved in a galactic prison and our shadow govt is there to secure this hostage situation.  
    We are slaves and imprisoned.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 am

magamud wrote:Good thread.  My take is we are involved in a galactic prison and our shadow govt is there to secure this hostage situation.  
    We are slaves and imprisoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeV7f332Hk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLB94DFA09D74AF18F

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 am

Mooji's corrupted perspective is indeed a codifier of denial.  Its a very dangerous perspective and a foundation of narcissism.  This of course we see this in the New age deception.  I am God, I am oblivion.  I would compare it to a person trying to wake people up that they are in a prison and people seek not to see the reality of the situation and go inside into their dreams.  This is a good display of weaving half truths with lies.  Its also a corruption of the vast vacuum of truth that we have been deprived.  We receive the gift of consciousness and then horde it and do not evolve from it.  Is it any wonder why "New Age" oblivion has been pushed by the social engineers.  You are in flesh and blood and you exist in a social environment that is being subverted by Eugenicist.  Your light body to escape this reality is a lie. Grab someone and wake them up!

Last edited by magamud on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 am

Do you have a UFO report?

You can file it here http://www.nuforc.org/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 pm

magamud wrote:Mooji's corrupted perspective is indeed a codifier of denial.  Its a very dangerous perspective and a foundation of narcissism.  This of course we see this in the New age deception.  I am God, I am oblivion.  I would compare it to a person trying to wake people up that they are in a prison and people seek not to see the reality of the situation and go inside into their dreams.  This is a good display of weaving half truths with lies.  Its also a corruption of the vast vacuum of truth that we have been deprived.  We receive the gift of consciousness and then horde it and do not evolve from it.  Is it any wonder why "New Age" oblivion has been pushed by the social engineers.  You are in flesh and blood and you exist in a social environment that is being subverted by Eugenicist.  Your light body to escape this reality is a lie.  Grab someone and wake them up!

Thank You for sharing your perspective magamud.
    What you see I don't see the same but we I don't need to to respect and appreciate
    you.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

eMonkey wrote:Do you have a UFO report?

You can file it here  http://www.nuforc.org/

I wish I had something to report.
    The only UFOs I ever met were part of a very vivid dream of mine.

Thanks for sharing the link eMonkey.
    Hope that people who do have a report to send there will share it here as well.

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

mudra wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:Do you have a UFO report?

You can file it here  http://www.nuforc.org/

I wish I had something to report.
    The only UFOs I ever met were part of a very vivid dream of mine.

Thanks for sharing the link eMonkey.
    Hope that people who do have a report to send there will share it here as well.

Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra

Wink 

I had only an experience of something.. being indoors I did not see the ship, but none-the-less, it was a visitation - years ago, I sure have not been the same since..

I'll say this though.. Be careful what you wish for...
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Post  SiriArc Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:08 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 am

mudra wrote:
    Post here UFO's documentaries that you consider most interesting

Overlords of the UFO--Full Length documentary from 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUhoeZi9nek

Overlords of the UFO is a scientific suppressed and banned documentary from 1976. Much of this documentary features long lost photos of UFO's and other evidence long taken out of the public main stream media. This documentary also discloses that the govt has all ready admitted to the existence of off world UFO's, but that information has long been manipulated out of the public's attention and eyes.

Some of the documentary goes into other unexplained phenomenon also. BUT the most important information in this movie is that the govt has all ready disclosed and released the evidence of UFOs and ETs but that disclosure has been taken out of the public's awareness and media for decades.

Love Always
    mudra

Thanks for posting that video Mudra. Very interesting indeed given that there's so much info in there that has been banned.

I was thinking back to what the responses were of the people back in the 70s when I mentioned such things to them and realized that many just didn't really care one way or the other unless it effected them personally in some way. Enjoying their own personal selves was about the only thing they were interested in. And I really don't think people generally have changed all that much since then. But I also think they are the very ones that probably would panic if the government, their glorified authority figures, revealed the truth about them.........then or now. Maybe the government knows that too.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:47 am

Most ufos i suspect are workers from the cosmic prison system were in. Remember any benevolent UFO's are following the Christ consciousness since that is the law of the land. So they are following christ's lead. Urantia book talks about some of it but misses some as with most stuff. Im sure there has been missions allowed and sightings of good ships to generate thinking. I think the result of our planetary consciousness becoming more aware is breaking down the veil and more UFO reports will be had. But evil always has a contingency and this is where the False Prophet scenario will take place.

But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. wrote:
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Thank You Siri.
    I appreciate

Thubs Up 

Love for You
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

A compilation of UFO documentaries Empty MuFO

Post  SiriArc Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 am

A compilation of UFO documentaries 2pq9y5f
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 pm

SiriArc wrote:
    A compilation of UFO documentaries 2pq9y5f

Ooooooohhhhhh Siri ,

Contact has now been made cheers 

Love from me

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 pm

The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia)
    English Version of an Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. Contains an apparent real recording of a message of friendship given by them to us. UFO connection with Voltaire and St. Germain

It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOIN-bpxfg4

Wink  Beer

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 pm

UFO Video Archive with of over 100 of the best UFO Videos
    The ultimate UFO Video Archive with of over 100 of the best UFO Videos ever caught on tape, from 16 countries and from Earth Orbit by NASA and the Russian Space Authority,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy1Vu551SN0
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:10 pm

The Berwyn UFO Cover Up : Exposed

Part 1 of 3 : Rich Planet tv:

Arrow http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=170&part=1

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:18 pm

A very interesting UFO thread at ATS:
    The most convincing UFO video footage
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread989864/pg1&mem=

UFO2 Beer 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 am

UFO Secret - Contacts with Time Travelers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wfcULstc5c&feature=youtu.be

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:08 am

part1of12 ALIENS, Inter-dimensional beings & UFOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNt2Sckgy8&list=UUhnFieRXdFH8aOlJ9brIa3g

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am