tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Empty Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 am

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics) 
    Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  PSkmHEh
    IRS Scandal- NSA Spying - Political commentator Malcolm Out Loud reacted to the NSA spying revelations. He contended that public opinion is vastly in favor of Edward Snowden and argued that, rather than reveal classified information, the whistleblower merely "uncovered questionable activities that those in power would rather have kept secret." To those who are dismissive about the government spying on Americans and believe it can be trusted to protect the best interests of the populace, Out Loud warned that this nonchalant attitude will ultimately lead the country towards a police state. He suggested that only 20% is committed to protecting the rights of Americans and that the other 80% are focused on assuring their own re-election and other short term goals.
    Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  M1UJekX

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Empty Re: Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:33 am

ALERT UPDATE - GLENN BECK - UNCONSTITUTIONAL TROJAN HORSE BILL CREATING A DICTATORSHIP ?
    !!! ALERT UPDATE - GLENN BECK - UNCONSTITUTIONAL TROJAN HORSE BILL Ensures PERMANENT DEMOCRAT Political MAJORITY & WIDE SWEEPING EXECUTIVE POWER ~ FAST TRACK LEGISLATING RADICAL LEFT WING PSEUDO 'PROGRESSIVISM' in the US. 

THE US's LARGEST STEP TOWARD THE NEW WORLD ORDER YET!!! 
    ENDING OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC AND TWO PARTY DEMOCRACY!!!
    CREATING A DICTATORSHIP ??? !!!!!!!!!! 

BLOCKING REPUBLICANS FROM VOTING AND GRANTING WIDE SWEEPING LAW MAKING, PRESIDENTIAL PRONOUNCEMENTS AND DICTATORIAL POWERS TO THE PRESIDENT UNDER THE GUISE OF AN AMNESTY BILL !!!

DRESSING IT UP AS CIVIL RIGHTS!!! 

70 REPUBLICANS ARE THREATENING 'REVOLT' !!!
    REVOLT AMONG REPUBLICANS ON IMMIGRATION BILL: 70 HOUSE MEMBERS RISK CAREERS IN PLANNED SHOWDOWN WITH LEADERSHIP
    [link to www.theblaze.com

FBI -- WARNING -- Federal law allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder. This infringement of copyright is called fair use and is allowed for purposes of criticism, news reporting, teaching and parody.

In the U.S. Congress, the Congressional Progressive Caucus is the MOST LIBERAL wing of the Democrat Party, and it is often in opposition to the more centrist or conservative Democrats who form the Blue Dogs caucus. 

It is also in near-continuous opposition to the Republican Party.

American progressives tend to advocate progressive taxation... Progressives are typically in agreement on an international scale with left-liberalism in that they support organized labor and trade unions, and they often support the creation of a universal health care system.

Sources:
    [link to www.theblaze.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-yr7_nan0&feature=em-uploademail

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Empty Re: Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 am

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  R-OBAMA-PRISM-NSA-SPYING-huge
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/15/prism_n_3446541.html
    Inside 'Prism' Success: Even Bigger Data Seizure

WASHINGTON — In the months and early years after 9/11, FBI agents began showing up at Microsoft Corp. more frequently than before, armed with court orders demanding information on customers. The agents wanted email archives, account information, practically everything, and quickly. Engineers compiled the data, sometimes by hand, and delivered it to the government. Often there was no easy way to tell if the information belonged to foreigners or Americans. So much data was changing hands that one former Microsoft employee recalls that the engineers were anxious about whether the company should cooperate.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:51 am

This is so good it needs to be passed along as a Call to Action Alert. C

QUOTE:

The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won’t snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That’s right, the government’s sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.

"Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.

Who makes up this body, and how do they decide requests? Nobody knows; the names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret."

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/not-shocking-at-all-obamas-snooping-excludes-mosques-missed-boston-bombers/

Bwahahahaha!

I just got off the phone with Senator John Cornyn's office - again - and that poor gal on the other side of the phone...I could hear her voice shaking as I went down the list of my complaints.

After she said, "Well the Senator does agree with you that American's shouldn't be treated as terrorists and that the measures they took to ensure your safety.... " I stopped her right there and explained the role of government was to secure my liberties, not confiscate my liberties to ensure my security. She didn't know what to say.

I told her that if Senator Cornyn DID in fact agree with me, then I wanted to see arrests starting with Susan Rice. Next, the President should be impeached, charged with treason, and held accountable in a court of law for circumventing the Constitution of the United States on more than one occasion, and that by association, his entire administration from the Vice President down is guilty of being an accomplice to treason because they did nothing to bring it to the attention of the American people nor stop it.

I demanded that in addition to these things, I wanted the dissolution of the NSA, IRS, the Federal Reserve, TSA, and DHS, the repeal of the NDAA and the Patriot Act, and the criminal prosecution of those responsible for the 2008 Market Crash including any member of the Bush Administration who went ahead with the Bailout when the people said in one clear voice NO and that included every member of Congress who voted yes.

I told her that I demanded the immediate return of our government to Constitutional Law which includes the responsibility of coining our money and regulating the value of said currency returned to Congress immediately. And she knows I am not kidding. I also told her that if even one gun ends up on a ban list, the people of Texas will do everything within their power to see to it that Senator Cornyn will not only not be re-elected, that he will be recalled and prosecuted for failure to uphold his oath to the Constitution of the United States, and that of the State of Texas.

Poor girl. Hope she has a nice day.

PS. If I disappear, you'll all know why. 

And yes. My original call was about PRISM/Stellar Wind and the fact that this little terrorist finder machine seemed to be exclusive of the very people most apt to terrorize.

I think it's past time for your Congresswo/man's phones and fax machines to be ringing off the hook, people. It's time to send a list of grievances to each of your elected officials. Perhaps a bit more eloquent than mine. I'm not exactly a gifted speaker or writer.

UNQUOTE

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 am

I would definitely say the coup d'état is out in the open.  I think they did a Blitzkrieg of legislation and conditioning to solidify their fascist regime.  I would compare the process to the mass fluoridation of our people.  They are pouring toxic waste into our drinking water, but science saids it aint so.  Incredible stuff.  And they have been doing it for over 60 years right in the open.  With the UN defining whats human rights and whats legal.  Im just glad people can see it.  I was a bit worried 20 years ago.  But I have to say there has been good progress.  I find it very Ironic that the whole world is better at Protesting our governments then we are.  We seem the most pacified.  None are more enslaved that those who do not know there enslaved.  And what else is there to talk about?  When people dont want to talk about it they just try to manage it, calm it down or just straight ignore it. We cant even fight for moral dignity between humans, less think on UFO's or Gods or Faith.  Parasites...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:15 am

This is yet another example of just how apathetic and ineffectual our lame duck congress is.

Senators miss intel briefing - By Alexander Bolton - 06/15/13 06:00 AM ET - A recent briefing by senior intelligence officials on surveillance programs failed to attract even half of the Senate, showing the lack of enthusiasm in Congress for learning about classified security programs.

VIDEO & more: http://thehill.com/video/senate/305771-senators-miss-intel-briefing-#ixzz2WOdRmo6J 

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:21 am

AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama – That You Can’t Switch Off
    Just in case you want more Obama in your life…
    AT&T is loading iPhones with emergency alerts from Barack Obama…
    That you can’t switch off.
    Engadget reported:
    AT&T has begun rolling out Wireless Emergency Alerts updates for iPhone 4S and 5, so you won’t be the last folks to know if the entire northern hemisphere is about to be covered in ice à la Day After Tomorrow.
    You’ll receive a notification from the carrier when your update is ready, but only if you’re using iOS 6.1 or higher.
    Once installed, AMBER and Emergency alerts are automatically sent to your phone unless you switch them off via Settings. However, should you be tired of Obama, just know that there’s no way to switch off Presidential alerts.
    So now Barack can track your calls and send you messages, too.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Untitled-1-1-329x437
    GCHQ intercepted foreign politicians' communications at G20 summits
    Exclusive: phones were monitored and fake internet cafes set up to gather information from allies in London in 2009
    Foreign politicians and officials who took part in two G20 summit meetings in London in 2009 had their computers monitored and their phone calls intercepted on the instructions of their British government hosts, according to documents seen by the Guardian. Some delegates were tricked into using internet cafes which had been set up by British intelligence agencies to read their email traffic. The disclosure raises new questions about the boundaries ofsurveillance by GCHQ and its American sister organization, the National Security Agency, whose access to phone records and internet data has been defended as necessary in the fight against terrorism and serious crime. The G20 spying appears to have been organised for the more mundane purpose of securing an advantage in meetings. Named targets include long-standing allies such as South Africa and Turkey. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/16/gchq-intercepted-communications-g20-summits

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored, no matter the post
    My first contention is that Snowden can't be guilty of treason since he just repeated info that was already whistleblown the proper way by William Binney in 2012. But nothing ever came of it. Why? Because NSA Director, Alexander, perjured himself to the house. So all that Snowden exposed was the perjury! Secondly, here is proof... 
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread953621/pg1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 pm

US charges Snowden with espionage
    An American former intelligence analyst who leaked details of a secret surveillance programme is charged with spying by the US justice department.

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  VAHnZVq

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Lzcjh4i

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  ILboBs1

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  GK2cKZS

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  PwBfAC1

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  8KSMXhD

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Huge Rallies in Honk Kong for Snowden (pics)  Empty French President Francois Hollande has told the US to immediately stop spying on European institutions

Post  bobhardee Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm

French President Francois Hollande has told the US to immediately stop spying on European institutions after reports emerged of US surveillance of European Union diplomatic missions. Germany said such “Cold War-style behavior” was “unacceptable.”

"We cannot accept this kind of behaviour between partners and allies," Hollande told journalists on Monday. "We ask that this immediately stop."

"There can be no negotiations or transactions in all areas until we have obtained these guarantees, for France but also for all of the European Union, for all partners of the United States," Hollande added.

His statement was reportedly a reference to upcoming talks between the US and EU, which will be aimed at creating the world’s largest free trade zone.

The meetings are scheduled to take place next week, but French Minister of Foreign Trade Nicole Bricq said the talks could be jeopardized.

"This is a topic that could affect relations between Europe and the United States," she told AFP. "We must absolutely re-establish confidence...it will be difficult to conduct these extremely important negotiations."

Hollande said he asked French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius to get in touch with US Secretary of State John Kerry immediately "to get all the explanations and all the information."

The German government summoned the US ambassador to Germany, Philip Murphy, to Berlin on Monday to explain the incendiary reports. Chancellor Merkel’s spokesperson said the government wants “trust restored."

"If it is confirmed that diplomatic representations of the European Union and individual European countries have been spied upon, we will clearly say that bugging friends is unacceptable," said spokesman Steffen Seibert.

"We are no longer in the Cold War," Seibert added.

Germany is pushing for the formation of a US-EU trade agreement which would encourage economic growth. However, Seibert stressed that “mutual trust is necessary in order to come to an agreement.”

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius also spoke out against the alleged spying program, calling for an explanation “as quickly as possible."

German publication Der Spiegel reported on Sunday that the US National Security Agency (NSA) had bugged EU offices in Brussels, New York and Washington. The reports were based on data released by CIA fugitive Edward Snowden, who is currently believed to be held up in the transit zone of Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport awaiting an answer on his asylum plea to Ecuador.

Following the release of the report, the president of the EU parliament demanded an explanation from Washington, stressing that if the allegations were true there would be significant backlash on US-EU relations.

“I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations of US authorities spying on EU offices,” said the President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.

The EU commissioner for justice, Viviane Reding, also intimated that bilateral trade discussions may be put on hold while the accusations are investigated.

"We cannot negotiate over a big transatlantic market if there is the slightest doubt that our partners are carrying out spying activities on the offices of our negotiators," she said.

There have also been calls from French and German politicians for their governments to grant asylum to Edward Snowden.

‘Not unusual’

In the wake of European outrage, US Secretary of State spoke out in defense of the US, maintaining that the mass surveillance of allies was “not unusual.”

“Every country in the world that is engaged in international affairs of national security undertakes lots of activities to protect its national security and all kinds of information contributes to that,” said Kerry at a press conference. He said he would make no further comments on the matter until he was fully aware of the facts.

Former CIA employee Edward Snowden released a trove of classified data in May, blowing the whistle on the mass US surveillance program, Prism, and inciting the ire of civil rights groups.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange warned the US that no matter what befalls Snowden NSA secrets will continue to be revealed to the public.

“There is no stopping the publishing process at this stage,” he told ABC News program ’This Week,’ while holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

"Great care has been taken to make sure Mr. Snowden cannot be pressured by any state to stop the publishing process," Assange added.

WikiLeaks has been reportedly aiding Snowden in his asylum plea to the Ecuadorian government, providing him with legal aid and advice.

Source: rt.com

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:14 pm