tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands Empty Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over Holland
    Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands .resized_565x426_wolkenformatie3

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands .resized_565x423_wolkenformatie1

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands .resized_565x423_wolkenformatie2
    Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands .resized_565x423_wolkenformatie4
    Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands .resized_565x355_wolkenformatie5

Source: http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23678
    burgundia
    burgundia

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands Empty Re: Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands

Post  burgundia Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

The sky is so much different from what it was during my childhood. I am sure that all that is caused by the experiments they are conducting all over the world.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands Empty Re: Peculiar Cloud Formations Over The Netherlands

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Odd. Very Odd. I like watching clouds. I see these clouds are very odd clouds.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 am

This could be the result of the collapse of the upper atmosphere.
    However, here in northeast Oregon, I've not seen an chemtrails in
    weeks. In fact, the sky looks like it did when I was young... a
    very, very long time ago.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm