tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

More drills...

burgundia
    burgundia

More drills... Empty More drills...

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 am

burgundia
    burgundia

More drills... Empty Re: More drills...

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:24 am

Jenetta
    Jenetta

More drills... Empty More Drills...

Post  Jenetta Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 am

FEMA is planning a "zombie apocalypse" drill in Moscow, Idaho April 27th...can you believe it? Most likely a bacterial contagion cover-up. How much weirder can these morons get? Guess they figure the sheeple have no brains and after this drill they most likely won't have any brains...Rolling Eyes

Dr. Steven Schlozman, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School offers his opinion on what could be expected if such an apocalypse happened...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/zombie-apocalypse_n_2301465.html

Candidate for 2014 Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek has brought us up-to-date on the latest Fema drill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cuSDxYb12k

These false flag event drills are coming fast and furious now eh? This one "takes the cake"...maybe it better be tagged with five golden stars. Interesting they chose Moscow, Idaho as if to "point the finger" at the Russians, et al etc.

More drills... Empty Justice and Fema Preparing for Major Terrorism Exercises Three Cities

Post  burgundia Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 pm

http://libertyfederation.com/blog/martial-law-alert-%E2%80%93-abc-releases-article-date-may2-justice-and-fema-preparing-major-terrorism-e

Martial Law Alert – ABC Releases Article Date May2. Justice and Fema Preparing for Major Terrorism Exercises Three Cities
    Tue, 04/23/2013 - 8:25pm | JohnParker
    JohnParker's picture
    Author or Source:
    abcnews

Please note: We are trying to confirm parts of this article. Please click here to pass on information.

Entire Article:

By David Ruppe at ABCNEWS

April 22 2013
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94708&page=1#.UXc1s8q7e3M

copy at: http://libertyfederation.com/blog/govt-preparing-major-terrorism-exercises-three-cities

May 2

The federal government has begun preparing three U.S. cities for large-scale, 10-day terrorism-response exercises scheduled this month.

Beginning sometime between May 7 and May 29, local, state and top level federal authorities will respond to simulated weapons of mass destruction attacks in three cities — Denver, Portsmouth, N.H., and the Washington, D.C.-area.

Denver or Portsmouth will face either a simulated biological or a chemical weapons attack. The D.C. metropolitan area will respond to a radiological attack drill — which could range from simply an exposed container of radioactive material to a small nuclear detonation.
    burgundia
    burgundia

More drills... Empty Massive Disaster Drill Planned at Pennsylvania Amusement Park on May 13

Post  burgundia Sat May 04, 2013 4:16 pm

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/04/massive-disaster-drill-planned-at-pennsylvania-amusement-park-on-may-13/

This month a massive disaster drill has been planned at a theme park in a small Pennsylvania town.
    The Drill will take place on May 13th at an amusement park called “Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom” in central Pennsylvania, and will involve hundreds of emergency responders from around the country.

While there is a very significant probability that this will only be a drill, it is important to get the word out about these exercises before they actually happen so people are already aware if the drill does go live.

According to a local news source:

With the terror of the Boston Marathon fresh in mind, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom will be the site of a large-scale emergency preparedness drill on May 13. The drill, sponsored by the Northeast Pennsylvania Regional Counter Terrorism Task Force, will center on an emergency incident at the amusement park in South Whitehall Township, replicating “a hazardous condition with multiple casualties during the peak of the park’s summer season,” according to a township news release.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 am

If this particular brand of terrorism continues people will soon stop going to large group events and instead stay home initiating block parties with barb-b-cues and dancing in the street.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am

In a sense, I don't mind the world being run from the shadows -- if it's being run by the good-guys. But that's the problem. Once one is in a position to participate in running the world from the shadows, the temptation to exploit the world from the shadows is probably overwhelming -- which is probably the main reason why I've been contemplating a United States of the Solar System -- which might be a lot like what we have right now -- but with more checks, balances, pomp, and circumstance. The major problem is that I don't know where the happy-medium is in all of this governance madness. I get the feeling that terrorism, warfare, market-manipulation, politician-manipulation, etc, etc have been integral components of how the world has been run from the shadows. The scary part is that if I had been involved in the shadow-government I might've done exactly what I find reprehensible in the powers that were (and might still be). There might not be any way to run the solar system without becoming as corrupt as hell -- and I wish I were kidding. I think one might be absolutely corrupted by the end of the first day on the job -- even if they didn't have absolute power. WMD's, Sabotaged-Electronic-Markets, Organized-Crime, Terrorists for Hire, etc, etc, etc scare the hell out of me. We might presently have enough technology to vaporize the whole damn solar system with the click of a mouse. Should we be proud of ourselves???? BTW -- Sherry Shriner talked about that April 28 Nuclear thing. I am somewhat fearful regarding some really nasty events in the coming days, months, and years. Too many things seem to be approaching critical levels. I continue to think that hidden factional-fighting is very real, very frightening -- and potentially the end of us all.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 am

A common point made by a number of people who had near death experiences made upon their return is that we're here for the experience be it perceived good or negative. So somewhere along the line if one can just accept what is - IS and not dwell on the mind's monkey chatter, which can leave one totally deluded and confused... the experience is there in its pure form. Free the mind of clutter and experience freedom. Now that is my most favorite experience - freedom to be.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 pm