tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Empty The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line.

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am

Perhaps I should chuck my idealism -- and get real -- real fast. Why should I tell good people to be even better -- when those who are running the show have NO intention of playing nice and fair?? But really, if I were in their shoes, I might might be just like them. In fact, I might be even worse. If one wishes to be rich, famous, and powerful -- it seems as if one must bow-down and worship the God of This World -- keep up appearances -- and do exactly as instructed -- while remaining morally-ambiguous. Perhaps this is the way things have to be -- as reprehensible as this seems to me. If one is ordered to assist in bringing down skyscrapers in Lower Manhattan -- one just follows orders. Is this an extreme view -- or is this the way things really work?? BTW -- did 9/11 keep certain reforms from being implemented?? Will another "event" keep certain reforms from being implemented?? Did 9/11 prevent an even worse "event" from happening?? Was "god" trying to get our attention?? Did the perpetrators "do it for 'god'"?? I've joked about being near the center of things -- yet perhaps I wouldn't like the view from the Top of the Pyramid. Perhaps my place in the great scheme of things is to be a Dreamer of Dreams as a Completely Ignorant Fool. I wish I were joking. The following quotation is from Windswept House (1996) -- Pages 310-311 -- by Malachi Martin. It is fiction, and doesn't prove anything -- yet it made me think -- and sent chills up and down my spine.

"All I want," Cessi had reminded her financial advisor, "is enough coaching so that I won't sound too stupid when we walk into the Vatican Bank."

Roche made sure Cessi understood that the Vatican Bank was a real bank. The portfolio of the Institute for Religious Agencies, he told her, was right up there with the mijor financial institutions the world over. There was hardly any sector of human life in which the IRA hadn't invested Vatican funds.

Of course, Roche hastened to add, the fact that his bank was a real bank did not mean that the Pontiff was a real banker who micromanaged the financial affairs of the Vaticaan and the Holy See. Glenn had provided a fair rundown of key IRA personnel and the impressive scope of their operations, with detailed emphasis on the two men Cessi would be visiting, Dr. Pier Giorgio Maldonado and canny old Cardinal Amedeo Sanstefano, who, as head of the Prefecture of Economic Affairs, answered directly to the Holy Father for all economic and financial dealings of the Vatican, including those of the IRA.

Nonetheless, Glenn observed, the Pontiff had more control over the Institute of Religious Agencies than over most of the other Vatican ministries. The IRA, it seemed, had a special charter that couldn't be tampered with by anybody except the Pope. And that fact was basic to his independence of action, was the essential underpinning of his freedom from in-house constraints and external pressures.

All of that was simple enough for Cessi to grasp. But Glenn had insisted she see just what a major financial portfolio looked like these days. And that had required an excursion to a bleak building in midtown Manhaattan where they had been excorted by a trio of guards through a warren of locked rooms monitored at every turn by television scanners.

Finally, they had found themselves standing amid the components of a massive computer. "This is the brain that organizes and makes possible the globalized financial dealings of our brave new world." Roche bowed in mock politeness.

"This electronic doodad?" Glenn explained that something approaching a trillion dollars passed through this unthinking brain each day, a sum that was more than the entire money supply of the United States.

"Remember your shares in the Racol-Guardata Corporation, Cessi? Well, that's the outfit that makes this electronic doodad. These black boxes you see here and a pair of Unisys A-15J mainframe computers manage coded orders that come in through one hundred and thirty-four dedicated telephone lines from everybody who is anybody in the financial world, including the Gladstones."

"Including the Church of God?"

"Including the Pope's bank," Roche confirmed as he signaled the guards they were ready to leave.

Glenn's little crash course in world finance wasn't finished yet. Once back in his office at Glen Roche Securities, he pulled a thin volume from the bookshelves behind his desk and flicked its pages until he came to the passage he wanted to read aloud to Cessi. "'Since I entered politics'" -- Glenn settled into his chair as he read--"'I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.'"

Roche snapped the little book shut. "Woodrow Wilson wrote those words in 1913."

Cessi got the point. Those black boxes and the Unisys A-15J were exactly what she had said. Electronic doodads. Somebody engineered them, programmed them, manipulated them. "So." She spoke softly as if to herself, or perhaps to her guardian angel. "The Devil is wired to the world at last."

Does Satan have an office at Goldman Sachs?? Is Satan the CEO of Solar Systems Unlimited?? Is Satan (in the preferred form) a nine-foot tall Draconian-Reptilian?? I don't write any of this to be mean. I write it because things might be a helluva lot different than what they taught us in Sabbath-School and Sunday-School. I just think we're going to find out about a helluva lot of upsetting information over the next decade or two. I'm trying to hint at what I think might be going on -- in a somewhat humorous and irreverent manner -- but most of the tripe I write is simply speculation. The Boys from Georgetown know a helluva lot more than I do. I have NO idea what's really going on with this old Leo Zagami rant -- yet does it reveal at least some forbidden knowledge?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM

The sad thing in all of this madness is the thought that a completely reformed solar system might have to retain at least 90% of the way things work presently. I am fundamentally idealistic -- yet what is the reality?? I keep thinking that Archangel Michael was SO idealistic that most of the angels rejected this approach -- sided with Gabriel and/or Lucifer -- and essentially sent Michael and a few loyal followers into exile. This is just a theory -- mind you. I think the Bible should be studied for clues -- and not unquestioningly accepted or irrationally rejected. I'm more interested in seeing people wrestling with the scriptures than I am concerned about their interpretations and conclusions. When I have suggested a Liturgically-Conservative and Theologically-Liberal approach to religion (at least in the Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox, Lutheran, etc. traditions) -- I have desired a mysterious blend of unity and diversity -- without "peace at any price". I frankly and personally prefer reading religious materials at sacred classical music concerts -- rather than attending church services of any kind. Doing nothing but singing hymns is highly appealing to me. I keep speaking of the Latin Mass because of its history, royalty, solemnity, meditativeness, privateness -- but not necessarily because of the traditional interpretations. I have tried to find a middle-way by conceptually combining the Latin Mass with the 1928 Book of Common Prayer. But this approach might make EVERYONE angry. It doesn't pay to play with how people pray. I am NOT opposed to Happy-Clappy Churchianity. There is a time and a place for everything. However, I think it is important to at least conceptually reform Mother Church. I think we need this mental, spiritual, and ecumenical exercise.

If you were asked "What Should We Do??" by the PTB -- what would you tell them?? I might initially tell them to keep doing what they're doing -- except for War and Terrorism. No more War and Terrorism. That would be just for starters -- but wouldn't that be a significant step in the right direction??? Over-correction can be worse than no-correction. I keep getting the sinking sensation that the Galactic Powers That Be do NOT wish for us to "Save the World". I keep sensing that Human-Physicality and Responsible-Freedom are on the chopping-block. What were we before we were human?? What will we be when we are no longer human?? The answer might frighten us. Once again, I am modeling a contrarian theological perspective which I don't necessarily believe in -- even though there seems to be significant and mounting evidence that this MIGHT be the case. I'd like to think that I could calmly and politely converse with Nazis, Masons, Jesuits, Mormons, Dracs, and Greys on the Dark-Side of the Moon. Can't we just all get along??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Empty Re: The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line.

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:45 am

I thought the title of this thread would garner some interest -- but obviously it has not. But why not?? Is the title correct, or not??
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Empty Re: The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line.

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

I'll continue to request responses to the premise of this thread. On the one hand -- the topic is highly upsetting and revolting (to me) -- yet if YOU were setting-up a solar system for an experimental race of beings -- in a highly hostile universe -- how would YOU do it?? Things seem to have been bad for a very long time -- but what if they HAVE to be bad?? What if Purgatory is as good as it gets?? What if we are damn lucky that things are as good as they have been historically -- and as good as they are presently?? What if we have been ruled by "Aliens" who don't like us (historically). What if we are ruled by "Aliens" who don't like us (presently)?? What if these "Aliens" are "God"?? What if we had a Final Jihad to secure this solar system for humanity -- only to discover (much to our horror) that we are incapable of ruling ourselves??!! What a revolting development THAT would be!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Is there a good-side and a bad-side to the title of this thread? What if the major personalities (human and otherwise) throughout history (including the holy-ones) -- have a good-side and a bad-side?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 am

What the world needs NOW
    is 'support circles'
    -Susan Lynne Schwenger
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:31 am

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. 922850_300167073447367_1956666879_n
    when looking at this, i saw a 2nd beam of light - do you see the same thing ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

I tend to think that as a genuinely ethical and enlightened political and theological spirituality continues to decline -- the police state will become stronger and stronger. Is it possible to Legislate Responsibility?? Isn't THAT a can of worms??!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 pm

What would it be like to attend a Board-Meeting of Solar Systems Unlimited on Nibiru?? You know -- a dozen System-Lords reporting to the CEO of Solar Systems Unlimited. Imagine reading the Tithe-Revenue Reports, the Tax-Revenue Reports, the Illegal-Drug Revenue Reports, the War-Revenue Reports, the Corporate-Revenue Reports, etc, etc, etc. I have NO idea if this is the way things work -- but it's something worth considering. Is Honesty the Best Policy -- or is Deception a Necessary Evil?? Do White-Lies constitute Ethical-Deception??
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:08 am

Seriously, in preparation for my next incarnation (since this one has been a complete waste of time and energy), should I study Star Wars (the real kind) and Intergalactic Banking?? Should I attempt to program myself to be a Brave New Bad@ss?? Whatever I did and didn't do in this incarnation seems to have been worse than a complete failure -- and a complete waste of time and energy. Neither Humanity or Divinity seems to want me. Perhaps it's time for me to leave. I don't wish to remain where I am not wanted or needed. Is there some place in the universe where I might be needed and wanted?? If not -- perhaps it is time for me to cease to exist -- and to be as if I had not been. This might be better for everyone.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Solar System is a Big Business -- Appearances are Everything -- the Lies are Different at Every Level -- and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Empty Re: The solar system is big business - appearances are everything

Post  Jenetta Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 am

Its an upcoming full moon Oxy...it will pass...don't despair.

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Thank-you Jenetta. I am a Mysterious-Blend of Incurable-Optimisim and Unyielding-Despair. Perhaps Making Things Better would Make Things Worse. Put THAT in you water-pipe and smoke it!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 am