tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO Empty CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO

Post  Carol Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1I4yi6apyo&feature=player_embedded
    Over the span of 2004 to 2012 - Three Environmental Scientists Eugene Franklin Mallove,
    Juventina Villa Mojica and Dorothy Stang murdered after releasing lab test results linking
    chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_Q2_3JzLw&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbKCk26PeXo&feature=player_embedded

Gunmen kill environmental activist in Mexico
    http://www.salon.com/2012/11/29/gunmen_kill_environmental_activist_in_mexico/

Eugene Franklin Mallove (June 9, 1947 – May 14, 2004) was a scientist, science writer, editor, and publisher of Infinite Energy magazine, and founder of the non-profit organization New Energy Foundation. He was a strong proponent of cold fusion, and a supporter of its research and related exploratory alternative energy topics, several of which are characterised as "fringe science". http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/04/alien-at-the-pentagon-2441566.html

Sister Dorothy Mae Stang, S.N.D., (7 July 1931 – 12 February 2005) was an American-born, Brazilian member of the Congregation of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. She was murdered in Anapu, a city in the state of Pará, in the Amazon Basin of Brazil. Stang had been outspoken in her efforts on behalf of the poor and the environment, and had previously received death threats from loggers and land owners. Murder

On the morning of 12 February 2005, Stang and Ciero woke up early to walk to a community meeting to speak about the rights for the Amazon. Ciero, the farmer Stang invited to the meeting, was going to be late because of some interruptions. As Ciero was a couple of minutes away from Stang, he was able to see her but hid within the bushes from the two armed men. She progressed on and was blocked by the two men, Clodoaldo and Raifran. They asked if she had any weapons, and she claimed that the only weapon would be her bible. She then read a passage from the Beatitudes, "Blessed are the poor in spirit..." She continued a couple of steps but was suddenly stopped when Ciero called her, "Sister," as she was held at gun point by Raifran. When Clodoaldo approved of discharging at Stang, Raifran fired a round at Stang's abdomen. She fell face down on the ground. Raifran fired another round into Stang's back, then fired all four remaining rounds into her head.[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Stang#Murder

John Parsons Wheeler, III (December 14, 1944 – c. December 30, 2010), known as Jack Wheeler, was a chairman of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, senior planner for Amtrak (1971–1972), official of the Securities and Exchange Commission (1978–1986), chief executive and CEO of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, consultant to the Mitre Corporation (2009–death), member of the Council on Foreign Relations along with Philip Lader(Evergreen International Aviation)[2], and a presidential aide to the Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush administrations. He also held numerous other positions in the United States military, government, and corporations.[3][4] http://www.ask.com/wiki/John_P._Wheeler_III?o=2801&qsrc=999

Juventina Villa Mojica, Environmental Activist, Shot And Killed In Mexico
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/juventina-villa-mojica-activist-shot-killed-mexico_n_2223861.html
    MEXICO CITY - 11/29/12 -- A band of gunmen killed an environmental activist who had received death threats for standing up to drug gangs and had a police guard when she was ambushed in southern Mexico, authorities said Thursday.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO Empty Re: CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 pm

There seems to be someone at work in this world -- who is quite strange and mean -- yet who doesn't cover their tracks very well. Why couldn't an advanced civilization rule, punish, and exploit this solar system in complete secrecy?? Why couldn't a 9/11 event be planned and executed which would have absolutely no loose-ends (in contrast to all of the inconsistencies with the official story seen in 9/11)?? Whoever these people or aliens are -- they don't seem to be as concerned about secrecy as I would probably be if I were in their shoes. I sometimes wonder if someone had a grand plan for humanity which got hijacked by a gang who couldn't shoot straight (or something like that)?! I remember a preacher (Morris Venden -- who died recently) saying that Lucifer (or the Devil -- I don't remember which name he used) seemed to be out of control -- rather than being cold, calculating, and precise (or something to that effect). I had a chemistry professor who pointed out something similar to this regarding the history of the Roman Catholic Church. Morris Venden also told a story called "Building Under Construction" which was a parable describing the building of a church -- where the builders argued and fought over how to build the church -- while they prepared for the coming of the enemy (Antichrist, Satan, et al) -- but that what no one seemed to realize was that the Enemy Had Already Come. I keep wondering if Gabriel is the Queen of Nibiru -- and if Lucifer is the God of This World?! I keep wondering if Lucifer has been sort of out of control for a very long time -- but that things have been getting progressively worse?! Finally, I keep wondering if Nibiru and Gabriel are back -- to clean-up the mess created by Lucifer -- and to crack-down on a Humanity which seems to be waking-up and escaping their enslavement?! I get the feeling that Gabriel might be nastier toward humanity than Lucifer. I continue to get the feeling that Michael got dethroned and declawed in antiquity -- and has been sort of a hostage, front-man, and who knows what else -- for a very long time??!! This is just more contrarian speculation to try and understand why a wonderful Human Race, and a beautiful Planet Earth, have been so screwed-up for thousands of years.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gscraig
    gscraig

CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO Empty Re: CHEMTRAIL SCIENTIST MURDERED AFTER GOING ON NATIONAL RADIO

Post  gscraig Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 am

The last time I heard of Project Cloverleaf was from a person who also intimated that the planet is being terra-formed to support another life form

good day
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 am

gscraig wrote:The last time I heard of Project Cloverleaf was from a person who also intimated that the planet is being terra-formed to support another life form

good day

I remember reading about that as well gscraig.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm

That Life Form is the Animus...

study

A Transhumanist Borg like Race from Gliese...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:44 pm

I keep getting the sinking-feeling that the Human Race is Being Handed Their Hat -- and Shown the Door...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 am

Oxy - In the conclusion of things - The Christ Conscious (Balanced - Triune) perspective wins out for lack of a better word.

So while We may have been handed Our Hat and shown the Door - Many other Life-forms have also had this happen to Them as regards a Conqueror, and the only difference between those Life-forms and Us right now is that;

- They refused to take the Hat
    - And They wouuldn't go through the Door...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 am