tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?   Empty Is G1.9 our Second Sun?

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?   G19
    G1.9 near Pluto at the Galactic center
    http://www.librarising.com/space/g19.html
    Is G1.9 our Second Sun?

Why is Nasa so quiet about this object,
    or so little information on it available?

They admit it is an "exceptional object" which they have been hunting for over 50 years
    but give little other information.

It took a team of Spanish astronomers(supposedly) to blow the lid open on what this object
    Raven
    Raven

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?   Empty Re: Is G1.9 our Second Sun?

Post  Raven Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Thanks Raven
    - there is more important info on this topic
    0n THE THUBAN link
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Hunab Ku at 1.6 Billion AU versus G.1.9 at 60 AU

To preempt Nabs a la a form of quasi science-conspiracy kind and as depicted in this youtube disinfo video and masquerading as alternative science, the following Chandra photographs are shared in this message. This diagram of scales from the Nabs site quoted at the end of this post is appropriate and relates to a post of wyzard reprinted here as a correlation between the actual astrophysics, as say emphasized in the ubiquitous 'climate changes' related to the solar cycles and the 5-dimensional metaphysics now underpinning all cosmological models.

The 'Brown Dwarf' is however near the Center of the Galaxy (the Mayan Hunab Ku) and only appears to be located 60 AUs as in the Nabs diagram below. The Nibiru-Planet X and related Nabs meanderings are similarly distorted facts of real ET-science. All so called terran science so becomes by implication Extra-Terrestrial and is in no requirement of 'alien supremacies' regarding the natural order of cosmic law and jurisprudence.

According to the Thuban Chronos, the precise timing of this 'Brown Dwarf Supernova Remnant' can be said to be indeed the 'Wormwood - Comet' of Nostradamus and Mother Shipton and many other ancient seers and modern 'remote viewers' as encoded in Revelation as a precise 65=13x5 Baktun count of 65x144,000 'Kin-Days' for 9,360,000 day and night cycles corresponding to 25,626.809...=9,360,000/365.2425 Gregorian or 'Civil Years' as per the contemporary reckoning of time as measured by clocks. This then signifies the true meaning of the December 21st, 2012 solstice in its yearly alignment with the galactic center of Hunab Ku.

Furthermore, Thuban cosmology then stipulates, that the actual distance between the metaphysical location of Hunab Ku and the Centre of the Earth as metaphysical Gaia Serpentina can be ascertained in the fractal nature of the core algorithm of creation, known as the 'Golden Ratio' or Phi in:

Φ=1.618033...=½[√5+1]=(Distance between Hunab Ku in G.1.9 and the Sun Rahsol)/(Distance between the local star Rahsol and Gaia Serpentina)=1.6 Billion AU/1 AU

as the fractal of Phi in 1 part per billion for 3600x24x365.2425x25,626.809...cosmic seconds times 300,000,000 cosmic meters per cosmic second for 242.611...billion billion cosmic meters for 242.611...x1018/1.499x1011 as 1.618 cosmic meters fractalised.

Because 1 AU in SI is 149,598,000 kilometres for a SI-meter (m) being 0.9983318783 cosmic metres (m*) in lightspeed {c/c*=299792458(m/s)/300000000(m*/s*)=0.999308193 (ms*/m*s)} for a SI-second (s) becoming 0.99902301 cosmic seconds (s*); the scale difference between the cosmic and SI AU measurements as fractals of 1.49942 and 1.49598 respectively and as the ratio 0.9979.. =1/1.0021=m/m* can be taken as the scale separation between the actual galactic centre of the Milky Way and the G.1.9 supernova source in a mensuration calibration between the physics and the metaphysics. This calculates as 0.00344 AU or 516 million metres approximately or as 1.72 light seconds.

Nabs Extraordinaire - Broadcast on so called 'alternative media', failing and misappropriating deeply encoded logistics in the scrolls of antiquity!

The 'real planet X' discoveries are addressed here: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html

The IRAS Incident

Many people, including Mr. Hazlewood, claim that NASA actually sighted Planet X in 1983, and it was reported in the Washington Post! The article claims that two scientists named Neugebauer and Houck used the Infrared Astronomy Satellite (called IRAS) and found a Jupiter-sized object a few billion kilometers out from the Sun.

This turns out not to be the case. Rather than rely on the accuracy of a newspaper article (and you can find out how accurate those are

elsewhere on this site) I did something that never occurred to the doomsayers: I sent an email to the two astronomers asking what happened back in '83. Gerry Neugebauer replied, and told me the real poop.

IRAS was designed to look in the far-infrared, well past what our eyes see. At the time, no one was really sure what it would find. To everyone's surprise, several bright point sources were found that did not correspond to anything seen on optical images taken of the same areas. In the press conference, the two scientists said that these objects could be almost anything, from a tenth planet in our solar system to distant galaxies.

Guess which it turned out to be? Sure enough, much deeper images were taken, and some of the objects were found to be dense gas clouds in our own Galaxy, while others turned out to be very distant galaxies. In fact, these observations heralded the discovery of a new type of object: Ultra-luminous Infrared Galaxies (ULIRGs). These are galaxies in which there is a burst of stars being born. The cocoons of dust in which the stars are enshrouded generates copious infrared, which is what was detected by IRAS. They published these results in the prestigious Astrophysical Journal, and you can even read it yourself.

So IRAS did not see Nibiru, Planet X, or anything of the sort, despite the claims of the doomcriers. Of course, they now claim that NASA is clamping down on the press for Planet X. The original Post article, they say, was hastily retracted due to pressure from the NASA thugs. Of course, the doomcriers have absolutely no evidence of this (because, of course, this claim is wrong), but they continue to state it as if it is fact. It is nothing of the sort. They like to make claims like this for many reasons: it generates an "us vs. them" mentality, which is great for conspiracies, and it helps sell books and/or videos. But it's wrong at best and a lie at worst.

A good page with a lot of detail about the IRAS observations is written by Tom Chester, an astronomer on the original IRAS team that found the mystery sources. Straight from the horse's mouth, if you will.

You can also read more about IRAS and Planet X at the Planet X and the Pole Shift website, which also has a copy of the original Washington Post article.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown Dwarfs

[Note added January 19, 2003: in this section, I originally mistakenly gave the brown dwarf a visual magnitude of 17, when in fact it's more like 25. This is a factor of about 1600 in brightness. I have made the correction in this section and fixed the math involved. While a factor of 1600 seems like a lot, it doesn't change my argument that if Planet X were a brown dwarf, it would be easily visible to the naked eye.]

Mr. Hazlewood and many others on the web claim that Planet X is a brown dwarf. As strongly as I can make this claim, this is impossible.

Why? Because of what a brown dwarf is. We are familiar with stars,

which are luminous balls of gas that fuse elements in their core. Stars are massive enough that the pressure and temperature in their cores are enough to maintain fusion. Planets are smaller, cooler objects which are, in general, not self-luminous. Planets are bright because they reflect sunlight. Their mass is too small to have fusion in the core.

A brown dwarf is an object that is somewhere in the netherworld between stars and planets. By definition, a brown dwarf is an object that has a mass less than is needed to sustain fusion, and at the lower mass end they blend into planets. For more detail, you can read my pages about brown dwarfs here and here.

Brown dwarfs are born hot, since they are formed, like stars, from a collapsing cloud of gas and dust. This process makes a lot of heat, sometimes enough that even a brown dwarf can have fusion in its core, at least for a while. But they cannot maintain that fusion, and eventually cool off.

A mature brown dwarf glows in infrared. It has a temperature of something like 1000 to 2500 degrees Celsius. An object that hot puts out very little visible light, but gives off more infrared. Not that they're all that bright: they are so faint that the first brown dwarf discovered, named Gliese 229b, eluded detection until 1995! It glows feebly at about magnitude 25 in visible light. That makes it roughly 1/40,000,000th the brightness of the faintest star visible to the unaided eye, and takes a fair sized telescope to see at all.

However (and this is a big however), Gliese 229b is a long way off: about 18 light years away, or roughly 200 trillion kilometers! If we go with Mr. Hazlewood's claim that Planet X is a brown dwarf, we can assume it is much like Gliese 229b. At a distance of even Pluto's orbit, Planet X would be a billion times brighter, glowing visibly at magnitude 2, making it a relatively bright star! Mind you, as I write this (July 2002) it must be significantly closer to us than Pluto, and proportionally brighter. It would be the third brightest object in the sky (only the Moon and Sun would be brighter). We don't see it, which leads me to the conclusion that it doesn't exist.

Even if we assume that, somehow, magically, Planet X does not glow in the visible (even though Mr. Hazlewood claims many times in his book that it does indeed glow), it would still reflect sunlight. A brown dwarf has about the same size as Jupiter (due to the way planets behave, piling more mass onto Jupiter won't make it bigger, it'll make it denser). Jupiter is actually the fourth brightest object in the sky, so a reflecting brown dwarf would be similarly bright. However, again, we don't see it.

Finally, a brown dwarf may be puny compared to a star, but can be very massive compared to a planet. Ms. Lieder claims that Planet X has a mass something like 5 times the Earth's mass, which is more like a normal planet than a brown dwarf. Either way, something this massive plowing through the solar system would be greatly affecting the orbits of the outer planets. However, the planets appear to be just where they should assuming Planet X does not exist.

Conclusion: Doomsayers claim Planet X is a brown dwarf (or even a massive planet). However, it's not hard to see that there can be no such brown dwarf anywhere near the Earth. Therefore, the claims are wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orbits and Gravity

Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by

Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

Miscellaneous

Sometimes the science abused by the doomsayers is pretty garbled. Take, for example, this passage from Mr. Hazlewood's book "Blindsided", where on page 11 he quotes a source (anonymous, of course), who says:

A whole team was contacting every observatory in France -- just sent a message. The Neuchatel observatory got it. They are very excited, wondering if it is a comet or a brown dwarf, through the latest coordinates given. The daughter of the astronomer reports that they suspect a comet or a brown dwarf on the process to becoming a pulsar since it emits "waves."

To be perfectly blunt, this quotation is just plain silly. First, a comet is easily distinguishable from a brown dwarf using an optical telescope: the brown dwarf appears as a star, while a comet has a distinctly fuzzy appearance. Second, a brown dwarf cannot become a pulsar. A pulsar is formed when a massive star (100 or more times the mass of even the largest brown dwarf) explodes as a supernova. The core collapses, forming a neutron star. This rapidly rotating ultradense object can emit two beams of light like a lighthouse does. We see these beams as rapid pulses, hence the term "pulsar". But a brown dwarf cannot form a pulsar. Third, everything emits waves. A star does, a pulsar does, a comet and brown dwarf do, you do. Anything above absolute zero emits electromagnetic waves, so that statement by Mr. Hazlewood's anonymous mole is particularly weird, and non-informative. In other words, it's meaningless. Even if this informant meant pulses from a pulsar, it's still wrong, since a brown dwarf cannot become a pulsar.

Incidentally, the Neuchatel Observatory is in Switzerland, not France. Mr. Hazlewood's informant didn't even get that part right.

Deuteronomy 29:18

Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the Lord our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

2.Proverbs 5:4
    But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

3.Jeremiah 9:15
    Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

4.Jeremiah 23:15
    Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

5.Lamentations 3:15
    He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.

6.Lamentations 3:19
    Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

7.Amos 5:7
    Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,

8.Revelation 8:11
    And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Update on Starplanet Gaia Serpentina's 5-dimensional timespace matrix and the occurrence of 'cometary visitations'

As the message preceding this update indicates; the above picture (said to be shrouded in an amount of secrecy according to the mentioned Nasa sources) relates to observed and implied changes in the magnetic fields throughout the solar systems of the local starsystem of Rahsol (or Sol as the local Sun, so 8 light minutes or 1 Astronomical Unit (1 AU) of so 150 million kilometres distant from the Earth). As 1 AU is the distance between the Sun Rahsol and the Earth, it takes approximately 150,000,000/300,000=500 seconds or 8⅓ minutes for a light signal travelling at lightspeed 'c'=300,000 km per second to travel the distance between the Sun and the Earth.

Thuban dragons know, that the multidimensional poleshift of December 21st, 2012 at the centre of the earth allowed a Möbian brane twist of the 4D inertia-mass equivalent 'Black Holed Gaia' to change the operational mode of the old earth into a modus operandi of 'White Holed Inversion' or Reciprocity.
    This in effect changed the previous cosmic identity of Gaia Earth as a cosmic data receiver into that of a cosmic data emitter.

This update addresses the present status of this data emission in relation to an overall starsystem based mode of information sharing in the extended 4-dimensional space matrix now available for this purpose.

The 'secrecy' regarding the picture above (presumably from Russian researcher Alexey Dmitriev) is not a big cover up, but certain factions of the 'initiated' know that the changes in the solar system relate to the extended starsystem of Rahsol as a bridging medium to reach the neighbouring starsystem of Proxima-Beta-Alpha Centauri, commonly known as the constellation of the Southern Cross and with Proxima Centauri the nearest star to the local Sun at 4.25 light years or so 268,000 AU's away.

This can be seen on the pic above as a region between 100,000 and 1,000,000 AUs.
    The so called Kuiper Belt of the 'planetesimals' extends so 100 AU and encompasses all planets in the local solar system, with Pluto at about 40 AU and other trans Neptunian planets and objects referred to as Kuiper Belt objects, then extending to a few hundred AUs.

The Oort Cloud, from where the comets are said to originate from, then extends the Kuiper region of the local starsystem towards the neighbouring starsystems in a scale from say 10,000 to 20,000 AU.
    The 'secret science of the dragons or starhuman ETs' now knows, that the 4-dimensional expansion of the new starplanetary timespace matrix propagates at lightspeed from the starplanet's centre outwards to share and transmit its data collected in its physical 4.6 billion year history with the greater universe.

Since December 21st, 2012 then to February 15th, 2013, 56 days measured at the local chronos, have elapsed. This time period signifies a 'New Rainbow Dragon Covenant' between the Starhuman ETs and a small remnant or genomatic stock of the 'Old Earth', meaning the human civilisation in the old data receiving mode of its engulfing 4-dimensional spacetime matrix.

56 lightdays so calculate the maximum extent of the extended 'bubble atmosphere' of Gaia Serpentina and this number calculates as 56x24x3600=4,838,400 light seconds or 4,838,400/500=9,676.8 AUs.
    Looking at the 'secret chart' , this signifies the 104=10,000 marker and so the 'edge' of the localised Oort Cloud.
    This means, that at lightspeed, the Data history of Gaia Serpentina has now reached the Oort Cloud and the history of the earth in parameters of consciousness evolution and information is now being openly shared and 'processed' by the encompassing 4-dimensional volume defined by this nexus marker of the Rainbow Covenant between Starman and the Creator-Creation monadic dyad exposited elsewhere.
    In terms of the general celestial history of the extended starsystem environment, such as the periodic intersection of comets and meteorites; those occurrences continue as observed and often predicted to great accuracy; all such 'visitations' are however reconfigured in the new Gaian 5-dimensional timespace bubble, whenever this 'new spacial realm' is encountered by the periodic or transiting celestial phenomena.

The recent 'comets' and meteorites therefore are 'different in energy' (or so called Nabs vibrations), than they would be, if not intersecting the Gaian 'Bubble Volume' of the Starplanet.
    The recent encounters of such comets and meteorites, as well as particular political-socioeconomic and otherwise developments in the 'trickle down' effect into the old perceived 4D spacetime realism of this still quarantined planetary civilisation, should therefore be assessed and analysed with the knowledge of the Thuban dragons herewith shared and disseminated.

More details about how Old Earth became a New Earth is found here and on related messages.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=06956F28-2037-4228-9806-65DCE75D40ED&pageindex=5
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=06956F28-2037-4228-9806-65DCE75D40ED

Wyzard97

The Habanera Song by Maria Callas of 'Carmen' is nice though!

There is a speculative 'Nemesis Theory', which is scientifically sound, but which describes a 26 million cyclicity, supported by some geophysical evidence like the extinction events upon planet earth (most notoriously the dinosaur extinction 65 million years ago), changing the mesozoic (250 Million - 65 million years) or middle era into the present cenozoic era. Like so many other ideas and proposals, the basic core of this theory has been hijacked by the Nabs wannabes, lacking both basic scientific understanding and rudimentary common discernment.

For a basic astrophysics information; I highly recommend anyone interested to watch the video shared below.

Jacob Bryant's Orphic Egg (1774)

Aristophanes states that Aether was the son of Erebus. However, Damascius says that Aether, Erebus and Chaos were siblings, and the offspring of Chronos (Father Time). According to Epiphanius, the world began as a cosmic egg, encircled by Time and Inevitability (most likely Chronos and Ananke) in serpent fashion. Together they constricted the egg, squeezing its matter with great force, until the world divided into two hemispheres. After that, the atoms sorted themselves out. The lighter and finer ones floated above and became the Bright Air (Aether and/or Uranus) and the rarefied Wind (Chaos), while the heavier and dirtier atoms sank and became the Earth (Gaia) and the Ocean (Pontos and/or Oceanus).[3] See also Plato's Myth of Er.

The fifth Orphic hymn to Aether describes the substance as "the high-reigning, ever indestructible power of Zeus," "the best element," and "the life-spark of all creatures."[6] Though attributed to the mythological poet Orpheus who lived before the time of Homer, the likely composition of the hymns in the 6th-4th centuries BCE make them contemporary with natural philosophers, such as Empedocles, who theorized the material forces of nature as identical with the gods and superior to the anthropomorphic divinities of Homeric religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(mythology)

emeth

Tyche (hypothetical planet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Not to be confused with the hypothetical star Nemesis.

For the asteroid, see 258 Tyche.

An artist's rendering of the Oort cloud and the Kuiper belt (inset)
    Tyche (/ˈtaɪki/) is the nickname given to a hypothetical gas giant located in the Solar System's Oort cloud, first proposed in 1999 by astrophysicists John Matese, Patrick Whitman and Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.[1][2] They argue that evidence of Tyche's existence can be seen in a supposed bias in the points of origin for long-period comets. More recently Matese[3] and Whitmire[4] re-evaluated the comet data and noted that Tyche, if it exists, should be detectable in the archive of data that was collected by NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) telescope.[5][6] However, several astronomers have voiced skepticism of this object's existence.[2][7] Analysis over the next couple of years will be needed to determine if WISE has actually detected such a world or not.[8]

Contents
    [hide] ◦1 History
    ◦2 Orbit
    ◦3 Mass
    ◦4 Origin of name
    ◦5 Ongoing research
    ◦6 See also
    ◦7 Notes
    ◦8 References

History

Matese, Whitmire and their colleague Patrick Whitman first proposed the existence of this planet in 1999,[9] based on observations of the orbits of long-period comets. Most astronomers agree that long-period comets (those with orbits of thousands to millions of years) have a roughly isotropic distribution; that is, they arrive at random from every point in the sky.[10] Because comets are volatile and dissipate over time, astronomers suspect that they must be held in a spherical cloud tens of thousands of AU distant (known as the Oort cloud) for most of their existence.[10] However, Matese and Whitmire claimed that rather than arriving from random points across the sky as is commonly thought, comet orbits were in fact clustered in a band inclined to the orbital plane of the planets. Such clustering could be explained if they were disturbed by an unseen object at least as large as Jupiter, possibly a brown dwarf, located in the outer part of the Oort cloud.[11][12] They also suggested that such an object might explain the trans-Neptunian object Sedna's peculiar orbit.[13] However, the sample size of Oort comets was small and the results were inconclusive.[7]

Orbit

Whitmire and Matese speculate that Tyche's orbit would lie at approximately 500 times Neptune's distance; equivalent to 15,000 AU (2.2×1012 km) from the Sun, a little less than one quarter of a light year. This is still well within the Oort cloud, whose boundary is estimated to be beyond 50,000 AU. It would have an orbital period of roughly 1.8 million years.[14] A failed search of older IRAS data suggests that an object of 5 MJ would need to have a distance greater than 10,000 AU.[5] Such a planet would orbit in a different plane in orientation to our current planet orbits,[15] and probably formed in a wide-binary orbit.[5] Wide binaries may form through capture during the dissolution of a star's birth cluster.[5]

Mass

General size comparison between the Sun, a low-mass star, a brown dwarf, and the planets Jupiter and Earth.
    In 2011, Whitmire and Matese speculated that the hypothesized planet could be up to four times the mass of Jupiter and have a relatively high temperature of approximately 200 K[5] (−73°C), due to residual heat from its formation and Kelvin–Helmholtz heating.[16] It would be insufficiently massive to undergo nuclear fusion reactions in its interior, a process which occurs in objects above roughly 13 Jupiter masses. Although more massive than Jupiter, Tyche would be about Jupiter's size since degenerate pressure causes massive gas giants to increase only in density, not in size, relative to their mass.[a] If Tyche is found, it is expected to be found by the end of 2013 and only be 1–2 Jupiter masses.[19]

Origin of name

Tyche (Τύχη, meaning "fortune" or "luck" in Greek) was the Greek goddess of fortune and prosperity. The name was chosen to avoid confusion with an earlier similar hypothesis that the Sun has a dim companion named Nemesis, whose gravity triggers influxes of comets into the inner Solar System, leading to mass-extinctions on Earth. Tyche was the name of the "good sister" of Nemesis.[5] This name was first used for an outer Oort cloud object by Davy Kirpatrick at the Infrared Processing and Analysis Center of the California Institute of Technology.[20]

Ongoing research

The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) space telescope has completed an all-sky infrared survey that includes areas where Whitmire and Matese anticipate that Tyche may be found.[5] On March 14, 2012, the first-pass allsky survey catalog of the WISE mission was released.[21] The co-added (AllWISE) post-cryo second survey of the sky should be released by the end of 2013.[22] This latter second survey may be required to identify proper motion candidates for further follow-up observations. If Tyche was detected by WISE it should be identified soon after the final post-cryo data is released.

See also
    ◦Planets beyond Neptune
    ◦Kelvin–Helmholtz heating
    ◦Nemesis (hypothetical star)
    ◦Vulcan (hypothetical planet)

Notes

1.^ A cold hydrogen-rich gas giant slightly more massive than Jupiter (below about 1.6 MJ) would be larger in volume than Jupiter,[17] but for higher masses, degenerate pressure will cause the planet to shrink,[17] and added mass is compensated for by increasing degeneracy pressure in the planetary core. For example, HD 17156 b is 3 MJ with a radius of 96% of Jupiter and HD 80606 b is 4 MJ with a radius of 92% of Jupiter. Even the brown dwarf COROT-3b (22 MJ) is estimated to be about the volume of Jupiter. After 10 billion years of cooling, large gas giants are all very nearly Jupiter's radius, but more massive objects are slightly smaller.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyche_(hypothetical_planet)

More proper Images of G1.9+0.3

Two Panel
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Composite-Right
    X-ray only-Left
    Jpeg, Tif, , Tif, PS

Comparison of Chandra X-ray and VLA Radio Images
    The most recent supernova in our Galaxy has been discovered by determining the age of the supernova remnant known as G1.9+0.3. To determine the age, astronomers tracked how quickly it is expanding, by comparing a radio image from 1985 to a Chandra image taken in 2007. The expansion rate was confirmed with another radio observation with the VLA in 2008. The difference in size between these images gives clear evidence for expansion, allowing the age of the remnant and the time since the original supernova explosion (about 140 years) to be estimated.
    (Credit: X-ray (NASA/CXC/NCSU/S.Reynolds et al.); Radio (NSF/NRAO/VLA/Cambridge/D.Green et al.))

Two Panel
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Radio 1985
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Radio 2008
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

VLA Radio Image of G1.9+0.3
    This is a radio image, from the NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA), of G1.9+0.3, a supernova remnant left behind after a supernova. Clear expansion between this VLA image, obtained in 1985 and a Chandra image obtained in 2007 allowed the time since the explosion to be estimated. This was confirmed with a new VLA image obtained in 2008.
    (Credit: NSF/NRAO/VLA/Cambridge/D.Green et al.)

Labeled
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Unlabeled
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Location in Milky Way of Other Historic Supernovas
    This artist's impression shows a view looking down on the Milky Way galaxy. The position of the Sun is shown, as are the approximate positions and names (shown in orange) of historical supernovas. These are stellar explosions that are thought to have occurred in the last 2,000 years and may have been seen by early astronomers. The estimated position of the recently discovered G1.9+0.3 is shown in black. Although the distance to this remnant is uncertain, the angle is accurately known. Note that G1.9+0.3 is the only object that is found in the bulge of the galaxy.
    (Credit: NASA/CXC/M.Weiss)
    Interactive: Historical supernova remnants in the Milky Way (flash)

SN Explosion
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Illustration of a Supernova near the Galactic Center
    This artist's impression shows what the supernova explosion that resulted in the formation of the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3 might have looked like. The expanding debris from the supernova explosion is shown in white, including some interaction with the surrounding gas (green). The crowded environment near the center is shown by diffuse gas (red) and dust (brown) as well as large numbers of stars with different masses and colors.
    (Credit: NASA/CXC/M.Weiss)

Optical Labeled
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Optical Unlabeled
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Optical Image of Milky Way Galaxy
    This is a beautiful optical image of the Milky Way galaxy, with the center of the Galaxy in the middle and the position of G1.9+0.3 labeled. This is a mosaic of 51 images that were taken and stitched together by Axel Mellinger, an amateur astronomer and astrophotographer. (Used with permission)
    (Credit: Axel Mellinger, University of Potsdam, Germany)

Composite
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

2MASS
    Jpeg, Tif, PS

Infrared Panoramic image of the Galactic center
    This panoramic image from the Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS), covering about 3 degrees by about 2 degrees, shows the central region of the Milky Way galaxy. The Galactic center is the bright red spot in the upper right side of the image. The Chandra and VLA composite image of G1.9+0.3 is shown in the lower left. The plane of the galaxy runs from the Galactic center to approximately the lower left corner of the image.
    (Credit: 2MASS/UMass/IPAC-Caltech/NASA/NSF/CfA/E.Bressert)

Jpeg, Tif, PS

Chandra, VLA & 2MASS Composite image of G1.9+0.3
    A composite image of X-ray (orange) and radio (blue) data from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Very Large Array shows the remains of the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3. The original supernova explosion, the most recent in the Milky Way, was not detected in optical light because it is near the center of the Galaxy and obscured by gas and dust. The yellow and white stars are from a 2MASS infrared image.
    (Credit: X-ray (NASA/CXC/NCSU/S.Reynolds et al.); Radio (NSF/NRAO/VLA/Cambridge/D.Green et al.))

Jpeg, Tif, PS

Chandra X-ray & VLA Radio Composite image of G1.9+0.3
    This composite image of the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3 combines the Chandra X-ray Observatory image taken in 2007 (orange) with the Very Large Array radio image taken in 1985 (blue) and 2008 (yellow). The difference in size between the images gives clear evidence for expansion, allowing the age of the remnant and the time since the original supernova explosion (about 140 years) to be estimated.

Jpeg, Tif, PS

G1.9+0.3 with Scale Bar

Return to G1.9+0.3 (May 14, 2008)

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2008/g19/more.html

Remains of 140-Year-Old Supernova Discovered

First of many young supernova remnants?

By JR Minkel

G1.9+0.3 is the new youngest remnant (debris cloud) of a supernova in the Milky Way. This composite view combines a 1985 radio image (blue) with a 2007 x-ray image (red), showing the 16 percent spread of the remnant during the interval. Image: X-ray (NASA/CXC/NCSU/S.Reynolds et al.); Radio (NSF/NRAO/VLA/Cambridge/D.Green et al.)

Astronomers have discovered traces of a star that went supernova about 140 years ago as viewed from Earth*,

*Clarification (5/15/08): The supernova marked by G1.9+0.3 would have occurred 25,000 years ago, but because of its distance from Earth, the supernova's light would have first become visible 140 years ago.

around the time of the U.S. Civil War and the publication of Charles Darwin's The Origin of Species. The expanding debris cloud, or remnant, known as G1.9+0.3, lies near the center of the Milky Way, about 25,000 light-years from Earth.

Besides making G1.9+0.3 the youngest supernova remnant known in our galaxy, the finding begins to fill a peculiar astronomical gap. Based on studies of other galaxies, researchers estimate that about three supernovae should pop off per century in the Milky Way. They knew of one recent remnant, Cassiopeia A, which went supernova around 1680 by Earth's watch.

Researchers first identified G1.9+0.3 as a supernova remnant in 1985, using the National Science Foundation's Very Large Array (VLA), a sprawling network of radio telescopes in Soccoro, N.M. They estimated its age at 400 to 1,000 years old, Earth-time.

More than 20 years later, in 2007, a team observing the remnant via NASA's orbiting Chandra X-Ray Observatory found that it had grown by a surprising 16 percent, implying that the object was younger than they thought. When researchers checked double-checked using VLA, they got the same result, published in twin papers in The Astrophysical Journal Letters and Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

Despite the supernova's timing, contemporaries of Lincoln and Darwin would have missed it, because dust and gas surrounding the dying star would have blocked the flash of visible light. The expanding gas cloud shines brightly, however, in radio and x-ray frequencies.

G1.9+0.3 may be the tip of the iceberg. "If the supernova rate estimates are correct, there should be the remnants of about 10 supernova explosions in the Milky Way that are younger than Cassiopeia A," said David Green of the University of Cambridge in England, leader of the VLA study, in a statement. "It's great to finally track one of them down."

*Clarification (5/15/08): The supernova marked by G1.9+0.3 would have occurred 25,000 years ago, but because of its distance from Earth, the supernova's light would have first become visible 140 years ago.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=remains-of-140-year-old-supernova-discovered

The following 'alternative science' is misrepresenting the conventional and tested astrophysical evaluation of G.1.9. As the 'Scientific American' article emphasizes; the G.1.9 remnant did not occur 140 years ago, but rather 25,000 years ago and so indicative of a distance of no less than 25,000 light years or so 1.6 billion AUs

emeth

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?

G1.9 near Pluto at the Galactic center

Something is disturbing Pluto and the outer planets at the edge of our solar system and is also affecting our Earth. That object may be G1.9, classified by NASA's Dave Green as a supernova remnant(SNR) which exploded 25,000 years ago but whose signal began reaching us 140 years ago, but suspected by other astronomers to be a red dwarf sun almost twice(1.9) the size of Jupiter now at its perihelion(closest approach) to our own Sun(about 60 AU).

Why is Nasa so quiet about this object, or so little information on it available? They admit it is an "exceptional object" which they have been hunting for over 50 years but give little other information. It took a team of Spanish astronomers(supposedly) to blow the lid open on what this object may really be, and Russian astronomers to confirm it. Russian space agency head, Anatoly Perminov, is alarmed by the object which he says is dislodging Kuiper Belt objects some of which hit Jupiter in 1994(Shoemaker-Levy) and more currently in July 2009. Contrary to the American story, they believe it is either a brown dwarf sun or a new planet entering our solar system. The Spanish team of astrophysicists add that G1.9 may have planets encircling it.

G1.9+03 was known as far back as 1984, and 2007 Chandra X-ray observations have shown it to have increased in size by at least 15% between 1985 and 2008 or 0.65% per year, indicating it is either expanding or getting closer to us.

Wikipedia lists its 2008 coordinates at right ascension 17h 48m 45.4s and declination -27° 10m 06s which equates to a tropical 27°29'33"Sagittarius. G1.9's rate of motion is still unclear, although it no doubt varies significantly from its perihelion to aphelion.

I used the World Space Telescope to try and locate it but the only really notable star there is 3Sagitarri;HR661, a bright orange star at right ascension 17h 27m 46s and declination -27° 50'. To observe G1.9 I had to click on the imagery section to make it appear. It appears to have been removed/blacked out or pasted. What are those red flames on its side!? Is this a real picture or an artistic rendering? Below are two images of G1.9...

above: common G1.9 rendering
    right: actual Chandra image of G1.9

It's difficult at this point to tell what G.19 is exactly. There are too many rumours and not enough scientific data on it yet to determine whether it is our Sun's red dwarf binary, or the information is being witheld for some reason. There does seem to be an information void on it -at least here in the West. Hopefully, this situation will change soon, for if G1.9 is our second sun the implications are enormous.

artist's rendering of G1.9 orbit

If G1.9 has planets orbiting it, for example, such can slice through our solar system at perihelion, causing tremendous damage. The furthest orbiting body around G1.9(Nibiru?) would be especially disastrous to us as it would probably have enough distance to cross into the inner planet zone where our Earth is.

Untill, however, more solid informatrion on this mysterious object becomes available, we will just have to hold our breath and wait for more clarification.

Note: G1.9+03 should not be confused with Gliese 581 which is also a red dwarf but located at RA 15h19m26.8s and declination -07°43'20" or tropical 19°31'20"Sco.

back to index
    back to main

http://www.librarising.com/space/g19.html

Post last edited 40 Hours Ago

Edit Signature

shiloh Ra Akbar de Queen Bayan 43 Magdalene One 34

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

Bluey Dracs
    The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!
    I Am One in Many and Many in One!
    Exe*=1

GODGOD=DOGDOG=DEMONA=DEVIL=LIVED=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH=HEART
    GODDOG=DOGGOD=JCCJCJJC=52=26+26=13+13+13+13=5+2=7
    7=7dec=7bin=111=DRAGONHEART
    Decoder Michael = 54+51=105=15=6=123=ABC=ABBA=BAAB=33=E3=8=3E=ME=WE
    MICHAEL SUN = INFINITY-1 = JERUSALEM+1 = EARTH1HEART = DEMON GABRIEL = LOVE MICHAEL

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=E58E963A-634F-434B-9CE3-59F2D26B4D61&fid=463AB9AF-94A4-498C-8B97-878F42214DCE
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 pm

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE DISCOVERY
    of Tony Bermanseder - Susan Lynne Schwenger
    related to 16 DEC 2013 and 17 DEC 2013

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=E58E963A-634F-434B-9CE3-59F2D26B4D61&fid=463AB9AF-94A4-498C-8B97-878F42214DCE

Updated chart to show the significance of the Oort Cloud and the frequency of related 'cometary visitations relative to the anniversary of the December 21st, 2012 solstice and Calendar Calibration of the Maya of 5-Tzolkin in 260x5=1300 Kin or 'civil days' from

May 26th-27th, 2010 = 13Zip 13Ahau & 14Zip 1Imix to December 16th-17th, 2013 = 18Mac 13Ahau & 19Mac 1Imix

The 5-dimensional 'New Earth' de Gaia Serpentina timespace matrix (or bubble) will have reached the 63,000 Astronomical Unit marker as a lightyear anniversary of the metamorphosis of the old planet into a starplanet

Details are in the thread above and in the Constitution thread on this forum

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=E58E963A-634F-434B-9CE3-59F2D26B4D61

emeth, April 12th, 2013

Update on Starplanet Gaia Serpentina's 5-dimensional timespace matrix and the occurrence of 'cometary visitations'

As the message preceding this update indicates; the above picture (said to be shrouded in an amount of secrecy according to the mentioned Nasa sources) relates to observed and implied changes in the magnetic fields throughout the solar systems of the local starsystem of Rahsol (or Sol as the local Sun, so 8 light minutes or 1 Astronomical Unit (1 AU) of so 150 million kilometres distant from the Earth). As 1 AU is the distance between the Sun Rahsol and the Earth, it takes approximately 150,000,000/300,000=500 seconds or 8⅓ minutes for a light signal travelling at lightspeed 'c'=300,000 km per second to travel the distance between the Sun and the Earth.

Post last edited 40 Hours Ago

Edit Signature

shiloh Ra Akbar de Queen Bayan 43 Magdalene One 34

I Am the Darkness of the Purple Dawn and the Light of the Moon Turquoise!

Bluey Dracs
    The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!
    I Am One in Many and Many in One!
    Exe*=1

GODGOD=DOGDOG=DEMONA=DEVIL=LIVED=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH=HEART
    GODDOG=DOGGOD=JCCJCJJC=52=26+26=13+13+13+13=5+2=7
    7=7dec=7bin=111=DRAGONHEART
    Decoder Michael = 54+51=105=15=6=123=ABC=ABBA=BAAB=33=E3=8=3E=ME=WE
    MICHAEL SUN = INFINITY-1 = JERUSALEM+1 = EARTH1HEART = DEMON GABRIEL = LOVE MICHAEL

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?   G19orbit

Is G1.9 our Second Sun?   Oort-cloud-nasa

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:40 pm