tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

What do you think these trucks are for ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

What do you think these trucks are for ??? Empty What do you think these trucks are for ???

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 am

What do you think these trucks are for ??? 20867_117007681677795_3905858_n
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

What do you think these trucks are for ??? Empty Re: What do you think these trucks are for ???

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 am

What do you think these trucks are for ??? 20867_117007678344462_2328795_n
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

What do you think these trucks are for ??? Empty Re: What do you think these trucks are for ???

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 am

Rudy Sauter says..."
    If you wish to find out what these people are capable off.
    Read Canadian Historian James Baque book OTHER LOSSES.
    It documents the murder of 1.5 million German POWs by the western occupiers after 1945 .
    The men as young as fourteen were starved to death in barbed wire compounds
    holding as many as 250 000 without any shelter.

I personally at age 14 saw US military blacks beating with truncheons on what looked like skeletons
    that could not get up on trucks being to weak, to be shipped to France where they slave laboured in coal mines.

All US military had to sign to be silent of what they did and saw to get honorable discharges
    with it's benefits.

This is the fate that awaits any American or Canadian when the system finally collapses and he dare doesn't silently go to his grave without protest."
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 pm

There seems to be a system of prisoner-transport and prison-camps -- with a massive enforcement capability -- but I keep wondering about the possible other-than-human factor in this madness (as enforcers OR as prisoners). I continue to wonder about the theological and archangelic aspects of our solar system predicament. I think the insiders see things VERY clearly -- yet it might be nearly impossible for us commoners to figure-out and understand what's really going on. I'm trying to understand and communicate various solar system possibilities -- in a very tentative and nice manner -- even though I think the realities might be VERY harsh and upsetting. I won't get mad -- and I won't run. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing right now -- no matter what happens.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 pm

I keep wondering what the trigger event will be that finally sets all of this into motion. And of course keep hoping that it won't happen on our timeline.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 pm