tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase Empty DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase

Post  Carol Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 am

“I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done and I have every confidence that the oversight committee ….should ask those questions,” said Lance, adding that he shared a belief, “that Congress has a responsibility to ask Secretary Napolitano as to exactly why these purchases have occurred.” I gather there are folks on the other side who think they covered that. I just don’t think we did a good enough job.” The Congressman added. “And based on how hard it was for Senator Paul to get an answer out of the administration, very clearly we need to make it absolutely clear that there are Constitutional protections in this country.” “When we take office we sign an oath to office, but we also sign a little card that says we have access to classified military intelligence, and I’ll just tell you, this administration and prior administrations are not very clear or transparent with the folks that actually control their budget.” “Every member of Congress should know the answers to those questions, and whether or not they can share them.” the Congressman concluded.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase Empty Re: DHS Refuses to Answer Congress on 1.6 Billion Bullet Purchase

Post  magamud Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 pm

They have incrementally established the new Homeland. The infrastructure is set with the mouth of War as the starting blow. It is only the last shreds of the Constitution, The Magna Carta and good people slowing it down for us. You can be renditioned for saying something. Asking questions. Not having the right demeanor. Looking funny. Whatever reason they could fathom. This is why Tyranny continues to plague our species, because when people notice it, It Is To Late! I am in Awe of our Sociopathic nature. Our lying, our own self deception. We have enslaved ourselves and thrown away the key. Its Bullshit crap!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 am