tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan Empty Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 am

http://thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.ca/2013/01/high-strangeness-mysterious-substance.html

HIGH STRANGENESS: MYSTERIOUS SUBSTANCE FROM CRASHED UFO BLAMED FOR DEATH OF MILLIONS OF FISH OFF OKINAWA, JAPAN

January 18, 2013 - JAPAN - The very first troublesome sign of the UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa has finally arrived. Millions of dead fish, estimated at over fifty tons, have washed up along the shore of the Japanese island. Some of the dead fish showed signs of severe burns and bleeding through their eyes. The Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihiko Noda, has signed an executive order restricting Japanese media from covering the UFO crash. Several news agencies based in the Pacific nation have quietly filed numerous protests with the Prime Minister’s office. They have yet to receive any comment as of this morning, Inothernewz.com has learned. Inothernewz.com is one of the very few international news agencies covering this reported UFO crash and we have been able to cultivate a source deep inside the Japanese government who has direct knowledge of the proceedings off Okinawa. We spoke to him a short while ago regarding the dead fish washing up along the shore of the small island.

Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan Ufodeadfish
    Graphic illustration of what happened off the coast of Okinawa.
    “I can confirm to you the dead fish appearing on Okinawa’s coast is a direct result of the UFO crash,” said the source. “We have scientists stationed on the JS Kurama, the vessel at sea responsible for bringing the spacecraft up to the surface, and they have informed the Prime Minister they believe a strange substance is oozing from the damaged ship and causing noxious fumes to rise to the surface. Not only is it killing any surrounding fish in the immediate vicinity but the fumes are making it difficult for the salvage crew aboard the ship to breath. The salvage operation has been halted for several hours due to this new development. The scientists fear a new and very dangerous alien chemical is infiltrating the seas and thus killing sea life.” Meanwhile, back on Okinawa, several residents seemed astonished by the sight of millions of dead fish showing up on their ordinarily pristine shores. “I would not have believed this had I not seen it with my own two eyes,” said Tsutomu Irabu, a 57 year old fisherman. “I’ve never seen anything like this in my entire life. The rotting smell is quite disorientating.”

Complete article at link: http://thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.ca/2013/01/high-strangeness-mysterious-substance.html

Truth is stranger then fiction!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan Empty Re: Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan

Post  Carol Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 am

Well I guess I'm just sitting here and wondering if they died from Fukushima radiation poisoning or something else other then a crashed UFO.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan Empty Re: Crashed UFO Blamed For Death Of Millions Of Fish Off Okinawa, Japan

Post  magamud Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Its all so bizarre.
    I google the story to find a contrast and it lists all these conspiracy sites and a Sardine apocalypse of last year which look like the pictures.

Can we really get good information in general?

Strange indeed...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:31 am