tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
devakas
Emme
6 posters

Is it Real or is it Green Screen?

Emme
    Emme

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Empty Is it Real or is it Green Screen?

Post  Emme Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Green Screen and CGI is virtually used so often now,
    I can hardly believe my eyes. Here's a good example.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/clnozSXyF4k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    devakas
    devakas

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Empty Re: Is it Real or is it Green Screen?

Post  devakas Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 am

cool
    maya on clear display.

thanks for posting
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 am

Very good one Emme.
    Thanks for sharing.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 am

Sorry Emme....Due to the nature of the following post I have to delete this post.

My apologies

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Green screens
    Yes, Hollywood is one of the bright nests where they work hard how to confuse even more already confused ones.

Imho Its like a place to release their samskaras (ocean of desires), imprints………. of fake life.
    When a mind cannot get what it wants, it creates fake and enjoys. If human mind cannot get to satisfy desires, then drugs help to smooth this pain, this misery. this is not happiness, this is misery.

Confused ones buy it as good deal. useful stuff.

Hollywood is like Disneyland where walls and colors are repainted every night by thousand workers working all night long to remove dirt caused by turists.

The truth is not appreciated there, not needed, not welcome.....
    hmm….however it needs to be restored as soon as possible.

devakas
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 am

devakas wrote:Green screens
    Yes, Hollywood is one of the bright nests where they work hard how to confuse even more already confused ones.

Imho Its like a place to release their samskaras (ocean of desires), imprints………. of fake life.
    When a mind cannot get what it wants, it creates fake and enjoys. If human mind cannot get to satisfy desires, then drugs help to smooth this pain, this misery. this is not happiness, this is misery.

Confused ones buy it as good deal. useful stuff.

Hollywood is like Disneyland where walls and colors are repainted every night by thousand workers working all night long to remove dirt caused by turists.

The truth is not appreciated there, not needed, not welcome.....
    hmm….however it needs to be restored as soon as possible.

devakas

That is NOT true!

While there are aspects of Hollywood that are to be deplored...for the greater part these people are artists in their craft. Period!

Those same artists who work on Hollywood FILM work on things like this:

I know because you see I know the people who developed this piece of ART. From the music of Jeremy to the ART of dance. Most of those artists work in Hollywood and in FILM.

Steroptype:

A stereotype is a thought that may be adopted about specific types of individuals or certain ways of doing things thought to be the majority of individuals in that area, but that belief may or may not accurately reflect reality

So congratulations Devakas! You win the prize.... The Winner

For taking the passion of my dead sons craft and reducing it to nothing through Stereotyping.

The "Maya" (illusion) you speak of is ever present when presented through the eyes of a blue skinned GOD like Shiva....sitting on a tiger skinned rug eh?

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? 23760_532594930099208_1960937602_n

Perhaps they don't teach sensitivity in the Vedic Scripts eh? I've removed all from the post I took time to gather of photos on green screen.

So you go right ahead and smite the work of my late son with oblivious fervor....who's passion it was to create in this field. While he himself would come home and speak of working on some "cheesy" movie...he also worked on many fine works of art. Like the one I presented in the video added here. Collaborating with artist in their CRAFT. ALL the people in that video I presented work in film as well.

You Devakas are stereotyping people who's passion is in their craft. Period.

While there are many things come out of Hollywood movies I detest....there is some very important work being done as well...created by writes, actors, cameramen, and lighting crews...that depict some real art and some story lines that are far more enlightening than a blue god sitting on a tiger skinned rug.

My son who you stereotyped in such a way was a big part of this collaboration and presentation.

The same guy that created this song for Mason and later became a part of Wheels for Humanity....and regularly works to contribute to their cause.

http://www.ucpwfh.org/

And wrote this song.

Yep...the "Maya" of the Hollywood folks eh? FAKE FAKE FAKE! Rolling Eyes

Chris woods from the video music above:

Chris Woods began his studies of the violin at the age of four. After graduating from the Manhattan School of Music he moved to Los Angeles, where he was soon to become one of the most sought-after violinists in the city. Though trained in classical music, he learned to play different styles, from bluegrass to rock to hip-hop to jazz. He has worked with some of the top artists in the world, including Justin Timberlake, Jessica Simpson, Clay Aiken, Faith Evans, Outkast, Rickie Byers-Beckwith, Black Eyed Peas, and Dr. Dre . He also is a composer,arranger,and producer, and has written music for his group Sonication, his quartet Quartetto Fantastico, and MASS Ensemble, with whom he has toured the world.

http://chriswoodsviolin.com/bio.html

Works in HOLLYWOOD and FILM

http://chriswoodsviolin.com/

http://chriswoodsviolin.com/news.html

[/b]

Chris wood...those "Hollywood" types...composed this:

You did yourself proud in the making of that post sister...They say...."IT" is bliss....
    The lack of knowledge to a situation. Usually once the whole truth is revealed you realize you were happier being clueless.

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 am

Green screens.

It seems it boils down to whom we serve.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:34 am

devakas wrote:
    Green screens.

It seems it boils down to whom we serve.

We all know whom you serve...and your insensitivity precedes you...For taking the passion of my dead sons craft and reducing it to nothing through Stereotyping.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 am

I do not think Devakas was taking a personal shot. Some people think Hollywood is the same as Bollywood. Do not take anything personal Brook, I do not think it is intended that way. Neutrality is the key!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I do not think Devakas was taking a personal shot. Some people think Hollywood is the same as Bollywood. Do not take anything personal Brook, I do not think it is intended that way. Neutrality is the key!

Well I did. He posted that noise about Green Screens after I posted a slew of green screens done by my son on this thread. I took it very personally...and she is incorrect in her stereotype.

Some people think Hollywood is the same as Bollywood

Some people need to get their heads screwed on straight.

THE END.

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Bollywood_dance2

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 pm

I personnally enjoyed your post Brook.
    Thanks for sharing a little more of John's talents and
    to give us some insight on the universe of special effects.
    That was most interesting.
    I am sorry you deleted it and wish you would put it back on.
    Give a chance to others to come on this thread and give it balance.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 pm

mudra wrote:I personnally enjoyed your post Brook.
    Thanks for sharing a little more of John's talents and
    to give us some insight on the universe of special effects.
    That was most interesting.
    I am sorry you deleted it and wish you would put it back on.
    Give a chance to others to come on this thread and give it balance.

Love from me
    mudra

Well thank you Mudra. That is much appreciated. But I will NOT put it back and soil the work my son did by the inferrence of Devakas and the self righteous ramblings.

But to let you know....GREEN SCREEN is used to save expense on films. And MANY of the important documentaries you watch..and several my son worked on of the "environemental" nature use it. It's purpose is to save expense and heighten the quality of film for various reasons...such as lighting, and quality.

Edit to add: I just took a quick glance at the vedict scripts thread and can guarantee you some of the videos she has posted have GREEN SCREEN used in photography and film.

There is a whole world out there using it ...eh?

Just google "green screen" to see what I mean.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hollywood+movie+on+etheopia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&q=green+screen&oq=green+screen&gs_l=serp.12..0l4.27871.27871.2.30226.1.1.0.0.0.0.103.103.0j1.1.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.SfOqDAxBFL8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,bs.1,d.eWU&fp=f57bf628413e002&biw=1902&bih=918

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

haha....Like this one:

Devakas quote:
    Somewhere in Kali Yuga...
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t216p15-vedic-scripts-wisdom-and-facts#1963

TOTALLY GREEN SCREEN!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

You bet it is used alot.

Watch Anderson's nose here....where was the real interview done?

And watch the hammer in this one....

mudra
    mudra

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Empty your privacy ?

Post  mudra Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Not sure about the hammer Micjer. It may well have fallen behind that stone we see
    at the feet of this worker.
    But Anderson's nose disappearing is so obvious that indeed one wonders where this
    scene was actually shot and how genuinely sad was he really ?

It's good to be aware of these special effects.
    They don't disturb me in the realm of movies or adverts where imagination is the
    prime ingredient.

But when used to cover the news I would rather have the real deal
    than fakery.

Love from me
    mudra
    Emme
    Emme

Post  Emme Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Brook wrote:Sorry Emme....Due to the nature of the following post I have to delete this post.

My apologies

Brook, I saw your wonderful post. I'm sorry I didn't have time to respond before. Your son seemed to be living his passion - something that most of us only dream of in this lifetime. Thank you for sharing your treasured pictures of John.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Micjer wrote:You bet it is used alot.

Watch Anderson's nose here....where was the real interview done?

[/flash]

Micjer...Maybe his nose was growing so they had to crop it eh? LOL

Reminds me of this guy

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Article-2242722-1657FE04000005DC-339_634x474

But seriously....the news is full of green screen...they use it all the time.

Here is something else to consider....Is it real or Green screen? This one is obviously green screen. The Youtube channel this is from is titled "bestofgreenscreen".

So it begs the question...how many others out there of this nature are green screen? Blink

I suppose it should be considered possibly most of them unless you've personally witnessed it and/or experienced missing time and/or abduction No No

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Emme wrote:
    Brook wrote:Sorry Emme....Due to the nature of the following post I have to delete this post.

My apologies

Brook, I saw your wonderful post. I'm sorry I didn't have time to respond before. Your son seemed to be living his passion - something that most of us only dream of in this lifetime. Thank you for sharing your treasured pictures of John.

Well thank you Emme. I'm glad you had an opportunity to see them. Yes he did live his passion in his work and life in general. You are correct...something many dream of yes..but he worked hard to achieve that dream, and I am very proud of him. But I suppose that shows eh? Embarassed

Is it real or is it green screen. Good thread Emme!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Here's another one. Looks cool though.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am

That was cool Micjer.

Love from me
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Take a look at these two pictures.

Notice the diffference in the background.

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Bluesc10

Is it Real or is it Green Screen? Bluesc11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhVs5DHReM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BEHhu-shiL8

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 am