tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A message from Alfred Lambremont Webre - CANADA UPDATE: How the NWO media in Canada is attacking its Indigenous people, spinning on Alfred Lambremont Webre, and creating the downfall of NWO asset Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the process

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

A message from Alfred Lambremont Webre - CANADA UPDATE: How the NWO media in Canada is attacking its Indigenous people, spinning on Alfred Lambremont Webre, and creating the downfall of NWO asset Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the process Empty A message from Alfred Lambremont Webre - CANADA UPDATE: How the NWO media in Canada is attacking its Indigenous people, spinning on Alfred Lambremont Webre, and creating the downfall of NWO asset Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the process

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm

CANADA UPDATE: How the NWO media in Canada is attacking its Indigenous people, spinning on Alfred Lambremont Webre, and creating the downfall of NWO asset Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the process ;-)
    "Canada and its 'out and out Zionist' prime minister have become the latest target of Iran's Press TV"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/18/canada-iran-press-tv/
    Canada has become the latest foreign target of Iran’s Press TV | Canada | News | National Postnews.nationalpost.com

After Canada’s severing of diplomatic relations with Iran, the one-time 'friendly face of the west' ...

Alfred Lambremont Webre - 2:45pm Jan 20

Well i dont know what the spin against Alfred Webre is but I do see he is sharing all kinds of information...some of which I dont not fully agree with but I thought this was interesting enough to post in the mists of avalon to maybe help to get to the bottom of a few things. JT!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am