tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures

Floyd
    Floyd

Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures Empty Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:29 am

Expand your knowledge by downloading these mp3 lectures from my friend Robert Mullis' Wessex Research Group.
    The library covers years of lectures by leaders in the field of spirituality and ufoism including the marvelous Palden Jenkins and Nigel Blair.
    This is one of THE best resources on the net and I have had hours of entertainment from this site.
    You will not be disappointed.
    http://www.wessexresearchgroup.org/digital.html
    enjoy
    P
    Wont cost you a penny
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures Empty Re: Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures

Post  eMonkey Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 am

OMG - Thanks Floyd

Now I have many hours of listening to do..

Blessings
    sunflower
    sunflower

Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures Empty Re: Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures

Post  sunflower Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks, Floyd. I have downloaded several. Interesting topics....should keep me busy for quite some time!
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm

great floyd, what a gift, tanks, looking forward to listening

blessings spiritwarrior Free and highly interesting mp3 lectures Icon_cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks Floyd. Looks interesting.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm