tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

great red comet nibiru or comet ison

zanbaq
    zanbaq

great red comet nibiru or comet ison Empty great red comet nibiru or comet ison

Post  zanbaq Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 pm

devakas
    devakas

great red comet nibiru or comet ison Empty Re: great red comet nibiru or comet ison

Post  devakas Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm

one more sincere 'prophet'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

great red comet nibiru or comet ison Empty Re: great red comet nibiru or comet ison

Post  Carol Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm

I've given up on prophecy and prophets. This year the focus is on the right brain which means oil painting and science fiction writing. Maybe even some more gardening.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Carol wrote:I've given up on prophecy and prophets. This year the focus is on the right brain which means oil painting and science fiction writing. Maybe even some more gardening.

...plus mantra will heal all errors, my dear Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 pm

mantra is a given as it is ongoing and unceasing...

oliverclay
    oliverclay

great red comet nibiru or comet ison Empty It is returning

Post  oliverclay Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 am

I read the news that the big comet is coming back just few days left for this incident.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 am

Comet or astroid? Astroid is due on Feb 15th. Also, around this time of year for the past several years we get those mag 8 quakes and these are linked to Nibiru. Yesterday there were some large quakes around the ring of fire (Alaska, Chili and Santa Cruze Islands along with New Guinea). The sun had an unstable filament of magnetism curling over the sun's northeastern limb erupted yesterday. http://www.spaceweather.com

I wondered if this was due to the astroid getting closer as the sun tends to act as a solar capacitor with near-by fly bys of astroids and comets. However, one of our old friends was expecting a lot of solar activity this March - major stuff but he thought it was due to the galactic wave that is supposedly headed this way.

I'm convinced (based on the data from the 80s) that Nibiru is close by as well and the major quakes annually, this time of year (February-March) - may be related to that.

Of course Ison is due for a fly by this year as well. Should be an interesting year.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Well, here it goes again. He pulled down the blog he wrote and left this. In addition, I can find next to nothing on google about him but remember him from awhile back.

http://drhalpernspeaks.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A bit of Background Information
    Thank you for taking the time for finding, and reading, this blog.

My name is Doctor Ronald Halpern. Whether this is my real name, fake name, or some kind of anagram-- I will not elaborate on that. I will say that I am a scientist with an interest in both the truth and the preservation of our society as we've come to enjoy it. I have created this blog because I've had a difficult time getting information across on popular conspiracy forums, many of which--I believe--are actually owned and controlled by the opposition.

I will list the following information publicly:

I have a Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering.

I have held three jobs that exposed me to information that is not available to the general public.

(1) I worked for NASA between 1983-1995
    (2) I worked for Lockheed Martin between 1996-2000
    (3) I worked for Raytheon between 2003-2011

I am now officially retired, and have decided to spend my free time fishing, spending more time with my children and grand-children, and trying to wake people up to some of the cover-ups that have a detrimental impact on human society.

I do not have all the answers. I plan to post only on subjects of which I have personal knowledge. I will not engage in speculation, conjecture, or hearsay.

I am happy to respond to any legitimate questions.

Dr. Halpern

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun May 19, 2013 7:28 am

What is interesting is also the hollywood connection here.

I went to watch the latest Start-Trek offering last week and they opened up with the titles showing the location as Niburu (Hope the spelling is correct). Although there were lots of red plants depicted, the planet had a simple tribal civilisation.

So where is the connection here? Perhaps just getting people exposed to the name? Subliminal suggestion here perhaps..

I do not have any other hypothesis other that they continue to tell us things in the movies.. It may be an insignificant small step but I have no flipping ideas beyond that.. `

Question is, why choose this name?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm