tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
dominic777
mudra
Jonah
Anchor
SuiGeneris
investigator
newel
Floyd
14 posters

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud

Floyd
    Floyd

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 am

Please dont remove your testicles on my account Dom, unless of course you have a deep rooted Freudian inclination to do such a thing.
    The evidence is available on the net. I have posted links. Why not look into them Why should it matter what Bill or Camelot think or what I think Dom. Just take a look and decide for yourself.
    Of course she is not the only person they have interviewed who is dubious.
    But there have been some good ones aswell.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 am

Floyd wrote:Please dont remove your testicles on my account Dom, unless of course you have a deep rooted Freudian inclination to do such a thing.
    The evidence is available on the net. I have posted links. Why not look into them Why should it matter what Bill or Camelot think or what I think Dom. Just take a look and decide for yourself.
    Of course she is not the only person they have interviewed who is dubious.
    But there have been some good ones aswell.

I have come back nuts and all,
    Source:
    www.opednews.com/articles/URGENT-Activis...pbel-100731-385.html
    this is the source , is it positive or negative?
    is it a load of old B....................cks, I mean testicles
    namast
    dom
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

Dom. its charming to know that you decided to stay attached to your nuts.
    Yes Ive seen all the links and videos of Burgermeister both for and against. I just happen to come down on the, 'she is extremely flawed and is not what she is cracked up to be' side of things. Bit of an attention seeker dont you think..and a money grabber by other accounts.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am

Floyd wrote:Dom. its charming to know that you decided to stay attached to your nuts.
    Yes Ive seen all the links and videos of Burgermeister both for and against. I just happen to come down on the, 'she is extremely flawed and is not what she is cracked up to be' side of things. Bit of an attention seeker dont you think..and a money grabber by other accounts.
    I am nuts, however what do we do with hundreds of people who believe she is the best thing since sliced bread....that means Bills's wrong.....and the sons and daughters of Bill are wrong, then they pass it on to their children...what happens then....its a load of old BILLOCKS................................
    I AM GOING TO HAVE A LIE DOWN NOW
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Stick around Dom, according to some, I'm PERFECTLY nuts, so all in good time...

but I have to disagree with " she is in love with herself," I think she is, in fact, a self hater. ( as was Mother Theresa IMO, )They can seem to be on the good foot but tend to royally screw up what may have started as a good intention much more than the average bear can . Jim Corr ( whom I have a lot of respect for) made some statements that were very revealing.
    It's sometimes quite difficult to fathom the actions of people who nearly get it right, and I find it hard to believe she is an actual shill on a payroll, but she ain't right , and that's for sure.
    Bill is just plain dodgy. I sometimes wonder if he does body building with Stewy Sweirdlove.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 am

She comes across as a bit of a poseur. How many people died from the vaccine..does anyone know the exact figures? When I really listen to people like Burgemeister, Green and co, I open my eyes and watch carefully. The videos are loaded with ..death, murder,war and other hints,. watch all their videos and write down how many loaded words there are in each one. Really watch and listen. Of course nothing they say ever comes to pass but they will scare the crap out of you. How many people on the old Avalon 1 (go back and see what people were fearing) thought there would be a good chance of mass death by now when these people where plying their trade of doom and seeding fear and negativity when it was not warrented.She's not a shill on a pay roll but she acts like an arse.
    As far Green, Swierdlove et al. Pathetic
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:57 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Stick around Dom, according to some, I'm PERFECTLY nuts, so all in good time...

but I have to disagree with " she is in love with herself," I think she is, in fact, a self hater. ( as was Mother Theresa IMO, )They can seem to be on the good foot but tend to royally screw up what may have started as a good intention much more than the average bear can . Jim Corr ( whom I have a lot of respect for) made some statements that were very revealing.
    It's sometimes quite difficult to fathom the actions of people who nearly get it right, and I find it hard to believe she is an actual shill on a payroll, but she ain't right , and that's for sure.
    Bill is just plain dodgy. I sometimes wonder if he does body building with Stewy Sweirdlove.
    thank you AC...I think Bill IS EITHER GULLIBLE or plain stupid...he agrees with Green, Swierdlowe,Burgemeister..etc ..the question is why? when so many on this forum and other forums , do not believe them? secondly there is a spiritual dimension to all of this what I term as the negative triangle...EGO, FEAR,SELF LOVE=..which leads to a destruction negative force.......what do ypu think AC and the super floyd.....you know floyd sells second hand thesaurses at the market..
    lots of love
    dom
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 am

Hold on to yer nuts Dom. You never know when you may need them!
    A lot of it is just boring doom and gloom. I tend to just see it for what it is but I have far more important things to do in my life than to sit around believing every word these dimwits come out with.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 am

I don't know any more what to believe. One thing is I smell a rat. I am not a Deagle fan either
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 am

Floyd wrote:Hold on to yer nuts Dom. You never know when you may need them!
    A lot of it is just boring doom and gloom. I tend to just see it for what it is but I have far more important things to do in my life than to sit around believing every word these dimwits come out with.
    thanks Micjer.
    hello floyd...who holds the definitive truth if all these people are telling lies..Bill has made videos of them ,is he lying as well?
    p.s. i am holding onto my nuts coz my brain hurts..
    lol
    dom
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

Oh well looky here?

I just saw this thread.. another "Fraud Thread".... Some people enjoy creating confusion.. We can discern for ourselves based upon who resonates with us who the real frauds are..

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 pm

I just take it all in -- use what I can -- and discard the rest. One can learn lessons -- even from frauds and charlatans. One might sometimes even learn something from a completely ignorant fool. On the other hand, highly credible and credentialed experts have been wrong about a lot of things -- over and over again. All of this is just one big mental and spiritual exercise for me. Absolute Truth might be more illusive and fleeting than we often imagine it to be...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I just take it all in -- use what I can -- and discard the rest. One can learn lessons -- even from frauds and charlatans. One might sometimes even learn something from a completely ignorant fool. On the other hand, highly credible and credentialed experts have been wrong about a lot of things -- over and over again. All of this is just one big mental and spiritual exercise for me. Absolute Truth might be more illusive and fleeting than we often imagine it to be...

You are wise Oxy.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank-you, mudra.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Oh well looky here?

I just saw this thread.. another "Fraud Thread".... Some people enjoy creating confusion.. We can discern for ourselves based upon who resonates with us who the real frauds are..

I think Floyd has taken it upon himself to expose anyone whom he perceives is out there creating disinformation.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 am

Carol wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

I think Floyd has taken it upon himself to expose anyone whom he perceives is out there creating disinformation.

Correction. Floyd has taken it upon himself not to expose himself to bullshiters of which there are a great many. Including fear mongers who appear miraculously from nowhere kick up a stink then rapidly disappear to whence they came.
    Very Happy
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:40 am

We live in a world where the Dialectic is very important to control, hence we have agent provocateurs everywhere. The Monarchs are in so much control that releasing half truths on a conspiracy level is supported. Counterintelligence could be argued as one of the most funded operations of the military complex. I would suggest take it one day at a time.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 am

magamud wrote:We live in a world where the Dialectic is very important to control, hence we have agent provocateurs everywhere. The Monarchs are in so much control that releasing half truths on a conspiracy level is supported. Counterintelligence could be argued as one of the most funded operations of the military complex. I would suggest take it one day at a time.

Nothing wrong with a bit of good old fashioned common sense rather than working oneself up into a big soapy and totally unnecessary conspiratorial lather where one doest know ones head from ones elbow and where one allows the energies of myriad forms of deceit and various nonsense to filter into their synapses and neurons on a daily basis.

Most of the information is counterknowledge, fraudulent or delusion and has little or no value in the real world. I find myself becoming increasingly bored of it all on a daily basis.

I would suggest going for a pint and having a good laugh.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:50 pm

I would suggest going for a pint and having a good laugh.

Good advice!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:53 pm

disinformation = bullshiters & fear mongers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm