tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12 Empty Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12

Post  Carol Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 am

The crop circles at Avebury Manor in England on 7-15-2008 and 7-22-2008 are similar to the blue "solar system" and unknown large object in the heavens above Christchurch, New Zealand on 3-29-2011. What do they share? They show our solar system the night of 12-23-2012. The Christchurch heavenly phenomenon adds something very noteworthy, a very large unknown object passing through our milky way galaxy.

To recap: the sky display, signs in the heavens, over Christchurch, New Zealand on 3-29-2011 recreated and forecast a 12-23-2012 pair of crop pictures from Avebury Manor earlier on 7-15-2008 and 7-22-2008. There is also the matching image of a large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system, close to Earth and Moon on 12-23-2012.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12 Empty Re: Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:15 am

Carol ,

I think that a lot of people have to reconsider ,on the base of the non event of 2012 , that even some of the crop circles have been used as part of a scam . It looks like some complicated crops highlighting the 21 dec 2012 are deceptions . From this we can conclude that the authors of the deceptions are probably humans although , I would not bet on it . Scare ...scare ...scare .....
    The good side of this deception is that , as Floyd has pointed out , some of the most vociferous proponents are left with their reputations destroyed ........Marshal Masters , etc, etc.
    Now what is the next scam ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12 Empty Re: Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12

Post  Carol Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 pm

enemyofNWO, I think Floyd was right about a number of folks but Pane Andov is a horse of a different color. Since we haven't seen Floyd for about a week now I'm still wondering if he is off in a bunker somewhere. Huge Grin

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12 Empty fullfilled impreagnation

Post  Eartheart Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:59 am

Rolling Eyes Its me flying today through our solar system- that circle,
    or my active elemental depicted in those corncircles...
    It was a 2008 imprint of that timeline till the birthing point of GayaME...
    An excellent art biospheric 6Dim structure those circles, no scams of NWO...
    [img]Crop Circle images of large, unknown astronomical object passing through our milky way solar system 12/23/12 Ends10[/img]

Suspect Liquid brain spin after those orgasms on goddesshood forever... pale
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:44 am

For they have eyes, but yet, they cannot see

By the way Carol, who was Floyd right about? Please provide these names and proof of his claims if possible.

Thanks,

gscraig
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:42 pm

The flows I detect via dowsing ,that are most certainly responsible for many crop circles are in total reversal right now.
    Don't count Your chickens until they hatch??
    hobbit
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 pm

But gscraig - Floyd debunks everyone. So who has he been wrong about is a much shorter list. geek

I'm just enjoying the ride wondering whose next on the entertainment list.

Now Hobbit - that's interesting. Reversal? Makes me wondering what's going on that this is happening.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:34 am