tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

What are you doing?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

What are you doing? Empty What are you doing?

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 am

Write now! Big Grin 2

Welcome to the Mists of Avalon.

Deep in the heart of the most ancient caves in a land not so far away yet isolated from the low level astral parasitical infectuoisness an energy stirs and its is I who am stirring it! I have seen the spark of courage start fires in the eyes of the dragons write here write now.

I remember a time not so long ago when the truth seekers were not able to commicate. The www part of the internet is only a few years old and the networks we have formed in the last few years have shattered the old world orders paradigm! So the soul family of avalon has managed to network and share our information despite the haters hatin and the fakers fakin! And now youll see the walls of reality crumble as the mental Armageddon melts the minds of men and the framework they are trying to cling onto will dissolve leaving many stranded in hell oh well i guess that must be karma! What else is good...Have a nice day Thubs Up

IFFW! BACK TO THE ORIGINAL ROUND!!! NEW CLEAR PEACE!!! :) The Winner
    MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

What are you doing? Empty Re: What are you doing?

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Big Grin 2

I was thinking about going outside today I did not receive any love and light in my electronic mailing box so i have to check to see if the light is still shining by looking up. However from my window and view port into my immediate surrounds there appears to be a vaporous smatter of clouds completely covering the usually bluish laced chemtrail skies and not only just that dear ones! There is snow and ice on the ground and it therefore I assume that not only is the temperature cold it is absolutely freezing. So the hardcore science is laid out in front of me sprinkled across the floor of heaven as matter has obviously changed form from a vapor to a liquid to a solid. And i say is that not amazing and the answer comes write away with a response of obviously it is! Have great day lol I am ! UFO2

And that leads me to...

The vapor–liquid–solid method (VLS) is a mechanism for the growth of one-dimensional structures, such as nanowires, from chemical vapor deposition. The growth of a crystal through direct adsorption of a gas phase on to a solid surface is generally very slow. The VLS mechanism circumvents this by introducing a catalytic liquid alloy phase which can rapidly adsorb a vapor to supersaturation levels, and from which crystal growth can subsequently occur from nucleated seeds at the liquid–solid interface. The physical characteristics of nanowires grown in this manner depend, in a controllable way, upon the size and physical properties of the liquid alloy.

Historical background

The VLS mechanism was proposed in 1964 as an explanation for silicon whisker growth from the gas phase in the presence of a liquid gold droplet placed upon a silicon substrate. The explanation was motivated by the absence of axial screw dislocations in the whiskers (which in themselves are a growth mechanism), the requirement of the gold droplet for growth, and the presence of the droplet at the tip of the whisker during the entire growth process.

Verify it for yourself!
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote: Big Grin 2

I was thinking about going outside today I did not receive any love and light in my electronic mailing box so i have to check to see if the light is still shining by looking up. However from my window and view port into my immediate surrounds there appears to be a vaporous smatter of clouds completely covering the usually bluish laced chemtrail skies and not only just that dear ones! There is snow and ice on the ground and it therefore I assume that not only is the temperature cold it is absolutely freezing. So the hardcore science is laid out in front of me sprinkled across the floor of heaven as matter has obviously changed form from a vapor to a liquid to a solid. And i say is that not amazing and the answer comes write away with a response of obviously it is! Have great day lol I am ! UFO2

And that leads me to...

The vapor–liquid–solid method (VLS) is a mechanism for the growth of one-dimensional structures, such as nanowires, from chemical vapor deposition. The growth of a crystal through direct adsorption of a gas phase on to a solid surface is generally very slow. The VLS mechanism circumvents this by introducing a catalytic liquid alloy phase which can rapidly adsorb a vapor to supersaturation levels, and from which crystal growth can subsequently occur from nucleated seeds at the liquid–solid interface. The physical characteristics of nanowires grown in this manner depend, in a controllable way, upon the size and physical properties of the liquid alloy.

Historical background

The VLS mechanism was proposed in 1964 as an explanation for silicon whisker growth from the gas phase in the presence of a liquid gold droplet placed upon a silicon substrate. The explanation was motivated by the absence of axial screw dislocations in the whiskers (which in themselves are a growth mechanism), the requirement of the gold droplet for growth, and the presence of the droplet at the tip of the whisker during the entire growth process.

Verify it for yourself!

What a great channeling about the phasechanges of matter JT. You should apply at Coast to Coast, Alex Jones, Mike Quinsey and the 'Nabs News before it is News' for a job as one of the ascended masters from the Lyrian empires from the Orion Arm Nebula.

Well done!
    If we dont see you anymore, we shall know that you have ascended into a higher dimensional galaxy in a parallel universe, where the laws of nature are changed by the channelings and transductions of the love and the light from the misted minds of angelic exhumans.

There are deeper meanings in all of this , as in most things and experiences; but you know that.

Raven study Argh Idea
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm

STONE CIRCLES MADE OF STONES AND LO AND BEHOLD! A BURNING CEDER BUSH!!!

I wonder where the world might find the truth about the phase change of matter...apparently the deception and deceit is far greater then most of the humans are even prepared for! :) Oh well that must be your karam too lol. Oh i got some magic brewing deep in the heart of avalon and i am holding another new stone in my hand write now as the mind of god has spoken and I have just returned from my investigations of the nature of reality and the reality of nature and the net work! for the net work! and you would not believe the vision i have in front of my whirld today let me tell you! that it included a large circle of stones and involved a burning cedar bush! When was the last time you witnessed this! I just returned from another dimension now to report this most astonishing news! cheers Id take a picture for you, but I took a picture for ME!

With my minds eye and filed it into the akashic records...write now! Double Thumbs Up

I thank you for the thank you and even more so i thank you for verifying it for yourself.
    The Winner I had stumbled onto this and was reading it and i was trying to make sense of it but something just seemed strange about it all. Hypnotize O how i wish there was so much more truth and that all the falseness was banned! And also a big up for the shout out just for you dear one for it has truly filled my spirits with love and light and a warning for i may have forgotten to go and do some research into real subjects of extra terrestrial phenomenon such as the vital truth on so many substantial topics such as Phase Change!

Dose it even matter? Heh heh

OF COURSE IT DOSE!!!

Peace! JT!

UFO2

!SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL - PPRUHJEKTMAJIK

burning bush
    noun
    Bible. a bush that “burned with fire and … was not consumed,” from which an angel spoke to Moses. (Ex. 3:2).

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Today the humans call it 12 13 12 and the sun is shining and the energy of the universe says to me listen...

I really love coming down to 3d to talk to you just to let you know that i am not you because obviously I am sitting here and you are not but i don't expect the nabs mind infected love and lighter old world order memeplexed fakemedia stream false prophet lying truth sekers who who spread disinformation either just unable to separate the truth from lies or knowing as an agent with an agenda to distort the truths and facts of the root information regarding every subject from extra terrestrials and the fact that we are the contact required for the earth governments to be able to move into the future of universal laws thereby overcoming all the false flag wars and attacks upon humanity to miles of garbled information about the transition of humanity to star humanity which requires the fundamentals of what it means to be alive and in a physical body that from my point of view where I am sitting as i type this write now seems to be living in a living matrix of life that sort of looks like heaven that also appears to be alive providing a response to the activity I create with in these wheels with in wheels using a combination of physical spiritual mental energy!!! Big Grin 2

Verify it for your self JT!

UFO2 Heh heh

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:53 pm